Can we work?

By iyanaajones

bwwm More

Can we work?
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Inbox me
chapter 11
COMMENT
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Read My new Story
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
I'm Sorry
Update!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
The End
SEQUEL!!

Chapter 26

1.6K 76 12
By iyanaajones

        Bella POV:

  "Aaron stop." 

 "Bella come on baby." He wrapped his arms around my waist and layed his head in the crook of my neck.

 "Oh my goodness. Aaron my mama wanted us to be at that dinner tonight." He pulled away from me and walked around to the front of me with a pout lip.

 "How about you tell your mom were busy with some college stuff and maybe we could-" 

 "Haha. Aaron stop tickling me. I'm serious. I'm going to kick you in the balls." He pushed me onto the bed and got on top of me with nothing on but basketball shorts. 

 "Or maybe you can do some other things to my balls." He bent down and started kissing my neck as I closed my eyes and they rolled up into my head.

 "A- Aaron." I put my hand on his biceps to try and push him off but he was making me weak.

 "Shh. Be quiet baby." He picked me up and turned me over so I was on top of him. He grabbed the strings of my swim suit around my neck and slowly untied them while I looked into those beautiful eyes of his that made me fall for him.

 He went down the the next set of strings and untied them while pulling off the swim suit top in one quick motion. 

 "Oh my God. Come here baby I want you." He grabbed my waist and pulled me down closer to him. He grabbed my right breast and began playing with it while kissing me at the same time. 

 "Uhhh.. Aaron mhmmmhhmh." I felt him smiling while we kissed. He pulled away and took my boob and put it in his mouth.

 Right as all of this was getting good there was a knock on the door. 

 "Bella! Aaron! Open up." Aaron kept going while I tried to grab a robe to wrap around myself. 

 "Baby where are you going?" He looked disappointed as I got up to go see who was at the door.

 "Aaron there is someone at the door."

 "So. They can wait. Just come here so I can finish." He grabbed the string of the robe and pulled me over to him and in between his legs. 

 "Baby I promise we can finish later."

 "Promise?" 

 "I promise." I smiled and kissed his lips and I walked to the door and Aaron put a shirt on.

 "Who is it?" I looked through the peep hole to see Jaden with a worried look on his face. 

 I opened the door and he rushed in with his hand in his hair. He looked like a mad man.

  "She was pregnant." I knew exactly what he was talking about, and so did Aaron because he started to shift uncomfortably.

 "Who was?" He turned and look at me as a tear came down his face.

 "Kaylee was. When I killed her I was only trying to protect you and me before she shot us but I didn't know she was pregnant."

 "Umm. Do you want something to drink?" I walked over to my suitcase and grabbed some shorts and a t-shirt and out them on quickly while Jaden had his back turned to me.

 He ignored my question and kept talking. "Oh and you won't believe who the father was. You won't believe it. He turned and looked back and forth from me to Aaron as the memories came flooding into my mind to the day I tried to erase out of my mind so many times.

"Umm. Hey. Bella can I talt to you for a minute?" before I could reply Keke jumped in.

"Mhm. Yes. You can talk to US for a minute."

"Keke. I think he means alone." She growled at him before walking off towards the school. I had my bag on my shoulders while I was on my crutches. 

"Here let me take that for you." he grabbed my bag from me and put it on one shoulder.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" He looked at me with guit still in his eyes before he hugged me... Sorta because I was still on crutches. I know I'm stupid for letting him talk to me after I told him not to call but I wanted to hear what he had to say. 

  "Baby I am so sorry what happened yesterday. I did not mean to push you that hard. I don't know what came over me but I am so sorry I love you to death and I would do anything for you. I swear. Your the only girl that I would want to spend the rest of my life with and I'm being truthful." He went on and on telling me all of this stuff and I felt sorry for him because he was crying and kissing me all over my face. He even said that when he heard I was in the hospital he tried to come and see me but Keke made him leave.

   "Ok. Aaron I forgive you but don't think everything can go back to normal because it can't. But there is still one unanswered question. Why have you been hanging out with Kaylee so much?" His eyes got big and he started looking around. School was gonna start in 10 minutes so he needed to hurry up.

  "Well baby, I mean Bell listen. When Kaylee first got here she had no friends because she was the new girl and  when I was in charge to show her around she invited me to a party and I accepted." He slowed down his talking and look as if he might regret the next thing he said. "One thing led to another and I got drunk and we had sex. Now she's claiming I got her pregnant."  I looked at him for a long while before asking for my bag and slapping him as I hobbled into the school.

 "Bella. Bella! Did you here me?" I snapped out of my thoughts as Jaden called my name. I looked over to Aaron and he was looking at the ground with a shocked, but relieved look on his face.

 "Umm what did you say? Sorry I was thinking about something." I looked at Aaron and he glanced at me for a quick second before looking back at the ground.

 "Some guy named Charlie is the father, and that's not the only bad part about it. Charlie was my uncle. My moms brother. Kaylee and I have different moms. When we were about 13 she used to come over to my moms house with me and my uncle charlie would be over there. He was 12 years older than us. 12 fucking years. She used to drool when she would see him because he was a very good looking guy. Once we caught them in the living room kissing and when mom questioned what was going on Kaylee started crying and said he made her do it but I knew deep down inside of me Kaylee was lying because that's all she was known to do. He was sentenced to 10 years in prison but got out early for good behavior." 

 Jaden sat down on the recliner near the door and just cried. I looked over at Aaron and he was looking at me. I walked over to Jaden, while still looking at Aaron and sat on the arm of the chair. 

 I began to rub his back. "Jaden calm down. Everything is gonna be OK." Before I knew it I was on the floor next to bathroom which was about 8 feet away from where we were sitting.

 "NO BELLA. DON'T FUCKING SAY THAT BECAUSE IT'S NOT GONNA BE OK. NOTHING IS GONNA BE OK. I KILLED MY SISTER AND HER BABY. THEY ARE DEAD AND ARE NEVER COMING BACK BECAUSE OF ME SO DON'T SIT THERE AND SAY EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE OK."  He was standing over me and was getting closer and closer as if he was gonna try to hurt me.

 I looked over at Aaron and he grabbed Jaden's shirt collar and punched him in the face."DON'T YOU EVER PUT YOUR FILTHY HANDS ON MY GIRLFRIEND OR I WILL KILL YOU."  I got up as soon as I saw that going on and grabbed Aarons shirt and pulled him off. He walked into the bathroom and slammed the door and I heard something shatter. I helped Jaden off of the ground.

 "Bella I'm so sorry my temper got the best of me. I'm so sorry."

 "Yeah well maybe it's time for you to go now. I opened the door and he walked out still apologizing.  

 "Aaron." I walked over to the bathroom door and cracked it open a bit. I peeked in and saw Aaron sitting on the side of the tub with his head in his hands.

 "Come here baby." I walked over to him like he instructed me to and stood in front of him. He grabbed my hips and pulled me onto his lap.

 "I love you so much Bella." He kissed my lips over and over before stopping and playing in my hair.

 "I love you too baby." I smiled at him and he kissed my forehead. 

 "Promise we will always be together."

 "Of course we wi-"

 "No I want to here you say you promise." He cut me off which was rude but I let it slide because he's my baby.

 "I promise."

    SEQUEL TIME BABY!! 

 I'M MAKING A SEQUEL TO THIS BOOK BECAUSE I HAVE HAD SOME PEOPLE ASK ME IF I WOULD. 

 I don't really know what to call it so give me some ideas guys!

 As usual vote, comment, and follow me for more of my books!

 xoxoxox, Iyana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 804 8
"ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ." - ᴅʀᴇᴇᴢʏ
166K 2.4K 60
Justin Bieber Interracial Imagines
1.7M 19.1K 101
The very first, One Direction preferences for us black girls. If you feel the need to add an ignorant comment about interracial couples, please sa...