Dawn Arises

Par Katherine-Jesse

Sequel to The Reborn Cullen 'Keep Katherine out of this' - Jacob Black She hated that she loved him, after a... Plus

So sorry!
Home is where the heart is
I will
Dreams
Run
Back
Watch it
Goodnight love
Leave me
Visit
Waging War
Arrival
Arrival
Keys and Collars
Artifice
Come to this
Blind
To the end of time
New book
Should I?
Another book?
Books

Live

4.4K 122 5
Par Katherine-Jesse

    Alice took her hand from a shocked Aro. He looked over to the smirking Edward. No one else knew what he had seen. It was silent, except for the wolves low growls. Alice spoke up, "Now you know. That's your future." she tilted her head threateningly, "Unless you decide on another course.". It was obvious something had happened in the vision that Aro didn't like.

    But Alice was telling the truth, he had two options. Whatever happened in the vision, which I believe he must have died, that's his only fear, besides being powerless. That or to leave with his head intact.

    "We cannot alter our course. The child still poses a grave threat." Caius speaks lowly to Aro, who did not reply as his brother attempted to accomplish what they came here for. Obviously they wouldn't, otherwise Aro would have attacked after the vision.

    "But what if you were sure she could remain concealed from the human world." Edward offered, trying to make this end, "Could we live in peace?" he questioned, and I shifted my stance, still stiff as I clutched onto Jacob.

    Caius answered for the silent Aro "Of course but that cannot be known." he decided and Alice walked away from Aro, whose hands were still clasped together as he fought with his mind.

    "Actually it can." Edward informed him, his voice lowering as he knew they could hear him. He no longer need to gain their attention as he already had it. Alice smiled to Edward, who returned it. Two figures appeared on the edge of the snowy meadow.

    They walked towards us in tribal outfits. They came from behind us, passing through they approached the Volturi, ending their walk a bit behind Alice who turned to Aro. "I've been searching for witnesses of my own." she announced before adding "Among the Ticuna tribes of Brazil.".

    Caius was angered as he spoke "I've had enough of this-" but he was cut off, by the person I thought wouldn't speak.

    "Let her speak." Aro cut off his brother, who looked at him in surprise. He had never been so rudely interrupted before. He had finally gained power since Aro had been silent, but it was quickly swept away again.

    We were all thankful for that. The man, the new arrival, spoke up "I am half human, half vampire." his accent was strong, though we understood him clearly. He compared himself to Renesmee "Like the child." though she was more like him as he was older.

    "A vampire seduced my mother, she died giving birth to me." I wasn't surprised, Bella almost died too. From what I hear. She did technically still die. "My aunt Huilen-" he tore his gaze from Aro to look at his companion "- raised me as her own. I made her immortal." he stated the obvious as she smiled at him.

    Bella couldn't keep quiet as she asked hurriedly "How old are you?" and he turned to address her.

    "A hundred and fifty years." he answered, which made us all fill with relief. Renesmee would be with us a long time.

    Aro spoke up once more "At what age did you reach maturity?" Aro asked, it was almost like an interview. I began to snow again, but I gave it no attention.

    "I became full-grown at seven years. I have not changed since then." he explained and I didn't think it would take so long. He didn't look much older than I was, Renesmee was growing very quickly. I would assume it would take her a significantly shorter time than that.

    We were all amazed by the fascinating man as Aro asked "And your diet?". Renesmee ate human food, after she was born. As a baby she did drink some blood, since that was what she wanted as a fetus.

    "Blood. Human food." he started, before continuing after a few seconds clarifying "I can survive on either.". Esme would love to cook for Renesmee, after all she always wanted to use the kitchen, to have children running around.

    Marcus spoke up for the first time as he murmured in his signature raspy voice "These children are much like us." and looked at Aro, who was not facing him as he pondered.

    "Regardless the Cullens have been consorting with werewolves." Caius found another way to make us look bad. But I didn't think the wolves made us look bad, I loved the wolves, one in particular. "Our natural enemies." Caius spat and Jacob snarled at him, I knew he'd hate Caius. I did too. Caucus had wiped out most of the werewolves in the world.

    Aro turned to Caius, setting a hand on his arm to soothe him. Aro shook his head as minimally as possible, making Caius to give him a shocked look of disbelief. Aro looked at us before turning to his own coven "Dear ones. There is no danger here." he assured them, his voice soft but then in a serious voice announced his order, "We will not fight today.". Nor would we fight any day if I had the choice.

    Caius stalked off angrily, the high guard following. Soon all of them rushed away. Aro stopped halfway to look back at us, "Such a prize." he murmured before turning slowly and running again.

    Everyone silently hugged their loved ones, we had won. I hug Jacob, before going around to my family. The wolves gathered up and Renesmee was taken down from her perch on Seth. "We have them on the run. Now is the time to attack." Vladimir attempted as he stalked towards Carlisle with Stefan.

    Carlisle looked at him, stopping for a second and telling them "Not today." before going to be with us, happy to be alive.

    Vladimir and Stefan were pissed as Stefan yelled "You're all fools!" and we turned to look at them, "The Volturi might be gone, but they will never forgive what happened here." the warned us but I smiled at them.

    "Perhaps not. But they can spend the next millenia sulking about it." I told them, parting from where I was hugging Alice with a death grip.

    Everyone else ignored them and they left. The wolves left, I knew i'd see Jacob tonight but he was the last of the wolves to leave as he looked at us all us. A howl, from one of the wolves as they had vanished from sight.

    I warn Jasper and Alice "If you ever leave again, you will have more to worry about from me then the Volturi." and Jasper smiles, before I hug him too, bringing Alice into it, starting an entire coven hug.

    ~The next day~

     I stood outside, watching everyone leave. I walked over to Jacob and Edward as I heard Jacob ask "So should I start calling you my brother?".

     Edward instantly denied him, "No." and they began to laugh. I didn't really understand their humor but I was glad they were getting along. I went around them, behind to Jacob. I slid a hand down his left arm, making him aware of my presence.

     He looked at me as I made my way to his side. Renesmee came running to her dad as Zafrina and Senna leave. Jacob pulls me closer, tucking me in his arm as it wraps around my waist right below the open back of my dress.He kisses the side of my head before watching Renesmee and Edward with me.

     Bella comes over greeting with a soft "Hey.", she puts Renesmee's hand to her cheek. I smiled, loving Renesmee's way of communication.

     Bella smiled, letting her daughter's hand go, "Yeah. We're all gonna be together now." she confirmed happily, wrapping her daughter in a hug.

    Edward smiled towards a happy looking Alice, Seth appeared which caught Renesmee's attention. She ran over to him, showing him her gift. They talked in their own way and Jacob and I walked away.

    "So what happens now?" Jacob asks, and we stop at the edge of river, alone for the first time since we arrived this morning.

    I turn, letting him wrap both arms around my waist. I wrap mine around his neck as I ponder my thoughts answering him "We live happily ever after." I smile at him and he grins back at me.

      "For as long as we both live?" he asks and I nod before he kisses me in the sunshine, my skin sparkling like diamonds against his warm tan skin. For as long as we both may live.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

129K 3.5K 25
"You shouldn't have come" ° ° ° After leaving the Cullen and her brother, Irene is travelling around the world, running away from the Volturi. Leavin...
55.5K 1.9K 25
"They slipped briskly into an intimacy from which they never recovered." [F. Scott Fitzgerald] "Do you hate him? For what he did?" Despite wanting t...
177K 7.8K 42
It's been a few months since the Volturi incident, and life was finally returning to normal. Mavis is navigating through the ups and downs of regular...
11.3K 462 20
In hindsight, promises were meant to be broken. Willow shouldn't have expected any differently. When the Cullens left, so did Jasper. Willows life c...