Duel Magic

Von DragonsFairy

(Yami Yugi/AtemXOC and YugiXOC Love Story) ( Under editing) (Female OC) In an orphanage in America, there liv... Mehr

The Beginning
New Family
Finally Home!
New Friends?
New School
Fire!
The Past is Present
Let's Dance!
Something New!
Let's Get This Started!
The Egyptian God Cards!
Friends Till The End Part 1
Friends Till The End Part 2
Let the Finals Begin!
Ryou VS Yugi
The Second and Third Duel
The Last Three Duels!
Cold Judge
Virtual Mess!
Semi-Finals Part 1
Semi-Finals Part 2
Finals! Random Time With All!
New Evil Is Here! New Power?
Where is Pegasus?
Rebecca and the Professor
The Loss Of Yugi
Yugi Vs. Yami, Forget the Past
Fighting for a Friend
Monsters, Dartz, and the Truth
Yugi's Back, World is Safe
New Tournament! My Yugi!
First Round
My Yugi! Not Yours!
Stop Trying To Steal My Boyfriend!
CHEATER!
The End Begins!
Back To The Past! Lets Go!
Bakura's Attack!
Nearing the End?
To little To Late
The Dark One Cometh Part 1
The Dark One Cometh Part 2
In the Name of the Pharaoh
The Final Journey
The Final Duel Part 1
The Final Duel Part 2
The Final Duel Part 3
The Final Duel Part 4
Epilogue
Author Note

Virtual Duel!

3.6K 84 98
Von DragonsFairy

Lilly was sleeping in a chair in the control room of the ship, when a violent shake woke her up.

"What's going on?" she asked as she looked at the boys. Seto ran into the room and stood by her.

"The blimp is changing courses on its own!" said Mokuba.

"See!" said Lance as they all looked to see that they were right.

"Impossible. How can this be?" asked Seto.

"I don't know. It's as if the auto pilot was reprogrammed!" said one of the men.

"Then shut it down and do it right now!" said Lilly.

"Hay! What's up with the turbulence?" asked Joey as he and the others ran into the room.

"Yeah! Some of us sleep past five!" said Tristan.

"Oh no! The auto pilot isn't responding, Mr. Kaiba!" said the same man from before. Everything then started to tilt to the side. Since James, Mokuba, and Lance were in a seat that was surrounded on all sides, they were safe from tipping over, but everyone else wasn't. Lilly and Seto held onto the sides of the seat as everyone else tried not to fall.

"Make it respond!" said Seto as he grabbed Lilly since he noticed she was starting to lose her grip.

"But it's rejecting every signal one of my commands. What should I do?"

"I pay you good money, so do whatever it takes to get us back on course!" said Seto.

"That piece of junk?" asked Tristan.

"Hay! Watch what you're calling junk. That's where our company started!" said Mokuba.

"Is that the final dueling site?" asked Yugi.

"It is," said Lilly.

"I built it from the ruins of my step-fathers empire. It symbolizes the triumph of new over old," said Seto as Yugi and the others looked at him.

"Kaiba Corp wasn't always a game company. The corporation was originally set up by our stepdad to construct weapons and high-tech vehicles for war, but then Seto toke over and changed all that. That island out there used to be the company's main headquarters, until my brother tore all the military factories down. Then he built that tower over the rubble to symbolize the new Kaiba Corporation!" Said Mokuba.

"That's enough Mokuba!" said Seto angrily.

"I think we hit a sore spot," said Joey.

"I got it! The navigator is taking commands from an outside source. Someone's hacked into the main frame and reset the coordinates!" said Rollin.

"That's not possible!" said James.

"The security system on this ship is state of the art!" said Lance.

"Our situation is getting worse! We're losing altitude!" said Rollin as they started to plummet.

"We can see that you buffoon!" said Seto.

"Everyone hold on to something!" he said as they skid on the water, "Is everyone okay?"

"You mean besides the whiplash and the sprained ankle?" asked Tristan as he got up from the floor. He and everybody else were on the floor. The only ones that weren't; Mokuba, James, and Lance, because they were in there seats, and Serenity, Lilly, and Seto, because Lilly had pulled Serenity to her side and Seto was holding on to them.

"Can you say law suet!" yelled Joey.

"Try the emergency override system!" said Lilly.

"It's no use! I've been completely locked out!"

Then a boy appeared on the TV. He started to say that he would be the one calling the shots and said how he and Seto went a long way back. He said his name was Noah. Then a machine came out of the water and they started to descend to it. Once in, Noah told them to follow his orders or else.

"Stay here," said Seto as he started to go outside.

"No! You can't go alone!" said Lilly.

"I'm going to you, Noah, alone. Have any problems with that?" he asked. Right after they started to get shot at by lasers.

"What to reconsider that?" asked Noah.

"I'll answer for him!" said Joey.

"Now let's try again, shall we Seto. Please be so kind to step out of the ship WITH your friends!"

They all went outside.

"Let me handle this and we will be out of here soon," said Seto.

"Look I don't know want this kid's beef is with you, but it's our problem now to. So why don't you just get over yourself?" said Joey.

"Now will you all proceed straight ahead and we can continue this party," said Noah as the doors in front of them opened. They then started to walk down the hallway till they reached another room.

Once they reached the other room, they were surrounded by light and evil laughter. Then the Big five appeared.

"It can't be!" said Seto.

"You should have known we'd be back, Seto Kaiba, for revenge!" said one of them. All five men looked at the group in a weird way, causing Lilly and Serenity to move behind their older brothers, "Surprised to see us again Kaiba?"

"So you know these men?" asked Tristan.

"Suddenly I feel really under dressed!" said Duke.

"They seem really familiar," said Yugi.

"These are the five creeps that tried to get rid of Seto and take over Kaiba Corp. Gansly, Crump, Johnson, Nesbit and Lector. Also known as the Big Five!" said Mokuba.

"That's right! They trapped Kaiba in cyber land till we saved him!" said Joey.

"Almost right?" said Seto as he started to tell his story with the Big Five. They then started to talk to the Big Five about a new game they were going to play.

"It's a game you're all quite familiar with. It's a game of virtual duel monsters tournament and you're all invited to play!" said one of them.

"Why do you guys want to duel us?" asked Yugi.

"Our minds have been trapped in here for so long, we've lost our bodies," said one.

"But if we defeat you in Noah's virtual world, we'll return to the real world, but in your bodies," said another.

"No one's taking over my body again!" said Joey.

"Now, it is time to pay a special visit to are virtual dueling world!" said another as everything around them went wacky.

"I'm sure you'll find this world unlike anything you've ever seen," said another. They all found themselves on the ground. They got up and saw that they were in a forest.

"It's a jungle!" said Tristan.

"Not quite," said Yugi.

"What do you mean Yugi, it looks like a jungle to me!" said Tea.

"Weren't you listening?" asked Lilly.

"This environment is virtual," said Seto.

"Brother I'm scared!" said both Lilly and Serenity as they ran to their older brothers when they saw something that scared them. Then the ground underneath them started to shake.

"I don't like the sound of that," said Mokuba. Then a giant dinosaur came out.

"Now don't be s-s-s-cared" said Joey, "It's just a hologram"

"Are you sure?" asked Serenity.

"Don't I seem sure?" asked Joey as they all ran except for Lilly and Seto. It then tried to attack them, but went through them and walked away.

"So fake," said Lilly rolling her eyes.

"But you were afraid earlier?" asked Seto with a raised eyebrow.

"It came out of nowhere!"

Then a Seto clone came out and the Big Five started to explain the duels to them through it and another clone. After that, they were back in the room they were before.

"Our scanners show that your chances of escape are 0% and falling quickly," said one of them as they all laughed.

"Let's start this! You stiffs are going down!" said Joey.

"Who's going down?" asked one of them as a hole formed under Joey and he fell through it. It then closed up.

"Joey! No!" said Serenity as she, James, and Lance tried to get to him.

"As you can see, we plan on separating you all before the duels," said one as everyone started to fall into holes. Tea fell through one, then Serenity, Lance, and James, then Duke and Tristan, then Seto and Mokuba, and finally Lilly and Yugi.

~ With Joey ~

Joey woke up near a castle.

"I'm definitely not in Kansas anymore," he said.

~ With Tea ~

Tea was in a canyon.

"Great now what?" she asked looking around.

~ With Serenity, James, and Lance ~

Serenity, James, and Lance were in a forest near a lake.

"Hello!" asked James.

"Is anybody there!" yelled Lance.

"Can anybody hear us!" asked Serenity.

~ With Duke and Tristan ~

Duke and Tristan were in a house.

"Duke, Duke, Speak to me buddy!" said Tristan to Duke.

"Where's Serenity and Lilly?" he asked.

~ Back with Tea ~

"Why do I feel the urge to hit Lilly?" asked Tea with a pissed face. "And why doesn't anyone hit on me?"

~ With Seto and Mokuba ~

Seto and Mokuba were deep in a forest.

"Seto! Are you okay?" asked Mokuba as he shook Seto to wake him up.

"I've been in better moods. And you?" said Seto as he got up.

"I'm fine. I think. I hope the others are okay."

~ With Lilly and Yugi ~

Lilly and Yugi ended up deep in a forest.

"Dimmit!" said Lilly.

"It's okay, we'll find the others," said Yugi.

"I hope so," she said back.

"All the stuff here looks so real. It's hard to believe it's virtual," said Yugi.

"Well you better get used to this place because I'm going to make sure you never leave," said a voice as something came out of the water. "Are you familiar with the phrase 'it's time to duel?' Well this is the last time you're both ever going to hear it. Why, you both look like you don't recognize me, children, now you've gone and hurt my feelings. Well I'm Gansly, former vice-president of strategy at Kaiba Corp. and a proud founding member of the Big Five. But for now I have taken the form of the Deep Sea Worrier."

"Big deal Gansly, you don't scare us!" said Yugi.

"Behind your virtual disguise is a sad old man!" said Lilly.

"You wouldn't stand a chance in a duel against ether one of us if your life depended on it!"

"Did you say my life, Yugi; once I defeat you I will finally have a life again!"

"What are you saying?"

"Don't tell me you've forgot the rules of our game already. If you win, which you won't, you're free to go and if I win, I get to return to the real world in your body. I can't wait to be young again, but I will have to change the hair cut of yours and I'm sure your friends will be a perfect fit for the rest of the Big Five!"

"Keep dreaming pal!" said Lilly getting mad she was going to go and get ready to duel him when Yami stepped in front of her.

"Listen Gansly, you and the others won't succeed in keeping my friends here. Mark my words!" he said getting into a fighting stance.

'What the hell you goanna do? Jump him or something?' Lilly thought to him with a sweat drop.

'That's what it looks like,' thought Yugi as he appeared next to them.

'I think he's trying to act cool.'

'That or he could be trying to impress you," thought Yugi with a bit of annoyance and jealousy.

'Who Knows?'

'You both realize that I can hear you?' asked Yami in annoyance.

'Yup!' they both answered innocently.

"Really, that's if you can keep up with the new rules!" he said to Yami.

"Just try me!" said Yami back to him as he made sure Lilly was right behind him. Gansly started to explain the rules to them again. The cards started to appear in front of Yami.

"Since real cards aren't valid in this world, you'll have to build a new deck from scratch."

"Wow! So many cards!" said Lilly as she looked over Yami's shoulder as he picked cards.

"Careful. Don't let any jems slip by."

"Alright. Let's go!" said Yami.

"How quickly we forget. Chose a deck master and I'll even be kind enough to let your girlfriend help you," he said to them. Yami then looked at his cards with Lilly looking over his shoulder. He was going to pick the Dark Magician, when Coribo started to move.

"I think he wants to be your deck master," said Lilly to him as Coribo appeared out of its card and dance around. Lilly started to laugh.

"Coribo?" asked Yami.

"Interesting choice," said Gansly.

"Hold on! I didn't choose him!" he said back as Coribo started to rub against his face.

"He's so cute!" said Lilly as he went to her next. She gave the fluff ball a hug.

"Sorry. Once a deck master is chosen, it cannot be changed. Besides, it looks like your girlfriend likes him."

"Great," said Yami as he swatted Coribo away from them. He then looked at him, "I didn't chose you, but now we must win the together," Coribo nodded.

"Aw! You both look so cute!" said Lilly as she looked at them. Coribo went to her and started to float around her. She smiled and laughed. Yami looked at them and smiled.

"What a beautiful girl. Maybe once I win your body, I'll take her with me," said Gansly. Lilly paled.

"Go to hell Bitch!" she yelled.

"Feisty. I like that!" he said as Lilly got even more freaked out and hid behind Yami.

They then started to duel.

'There talking more than dueling!' thought Lilly, who was completely bored.

'Don't worry, they'll start dueling soon!' said Yugi as he appeared next to her to keep her company. She then looked at him.

'I just realized how short you are compared to Yami!' she said. He looked at her.

'How can you see me? And that's not nice!'

'Another ability of the bracelet and I just speak the truth!' she said. 'Yami better win! If he doesn't then I can promise you I will kill myself because there is no way I am going with that freak!'

'Don't worry! We won't let anyone take you!' said Yugi with a determined look on his face. The duel then started.

As the duel went on, Yami was attacked by his own monster and went skidding back.

"Are you okay?" asked Lilly.

"Yes. I'm fine," he said as he went back to dueling.

'I hope this ends soon and that we can leave soon,' Lilly thought to herself.

As the duel went on Yami eventually was on his stomach on the ground. Lilly ran to him.

"Are you okay? You've got to get up? Please!" she said as she started to cry thinking he was badly hurt.

"Looks like your down for the count!" said Gansly.

"Never!" he said as he started to get up. Once he was up, Lilly gave him a hug.

"Please be more careful," she said before she backed away. He looked at her a nodded. Then they continued dueling.

~ Sometime later ~

Yami was about to lose, but then Coribo multiplied and became a wall. After a little more dueling, Yami won. He then knelt on the ground.

"Are you okay?" she asked him.

"I'm fine. It's time to find our friends. There is no way of telling what dangers Noah has put our friends through."

"I hope my brothers are okay,"

A door then appeared in front of them and, after some time of discussing what might happen if they go through it, they went through it.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

32K 593 72
a Yu-Gi-Oh fanfiction where we fallow the nameless Pharaoh's wife also known as the nameless queen. Most of the story is what happened in the origina...
1.6K 58 8
After things took place back in duelist kingdom, Kyra faces more darker forces to be dealt with. Meanwhile, Yugi, Yami, and the rest of the gang sta...
2.2K 55 6
Joey Wheeler and Seto Kaiba have been dating for a year. Kaiba only started dating him because he thought it would make him more popular. But Kaiba h...
8.2K 178 5
Seto Kaiba and Yami Yugi have an intimate moment during a Dueling rematch where they show each other a side none haven't seen leaving the small Dueli...