The Fall Of A Drama Queen

De sweetdreamer33

Emerald did not want anything to do with Harry Allen again. He broke her heart when she was young. But, when... Mais

The Fall Of A Drama Queen
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter: Magnus meets the Village Girl

Chapter 45

295K 15.5K 2.3K
De sweetdreamer33

Emerald's POV

My head hurts listening to dad's ranting about Harry over breakfast. He was just repeating every word he'd said. While I was eating faster so I could leave the table.

"I should have put a shotgun on his head or at his dick for sleeping with you last night." Dad raised his hand in exasperation.

"I told you, nothing happened. We were just sleeping together. He was hurt after you and Zion attacked him." I heaved a sigh then drank my tea.

"Don't lie to me Emerald, I'm not stupid. The way he touched you in front of me... that asshole has no respect at all!"

"Harry is an affectionate man and he was just showing how much he care for Emmie." Mom came to the rescue.

"HA! If you've seen, I'm sure you'll freak out honey. I don't even touch your butt in front of everyone that we're married for years!" Dad turned his attention to mom. 

"The generation right now is too different from ours. They're more expressive." 

"Nah-- he's disrespectful calling me old man."

Mom shook her head and touched his arm, a way of telling him to calm down. "You're calling him British boy. Why can't you call him his own name?"

"Because... " Dad paused, I knew he was trying to find a good reason for his action. "Eversince, he was a naughty boy, teasing Emerald when she was too young."

"He was just a boy, now he's a matured man. He's even trained to take a big responsibility - to rule England." I reasoned out, hoping he would see sense. I loved dad but he was acting too childish taking things personally.

"Why in the world England chose him as the next king? Is there no other heir in the throne?"

I rolled my eyes, feeling so disappointed the dad was not in good terms with Harry. I loved them both and I did not want them to have conflict with each other. 

Mom and I just looked at each other. Dad was silent when we did not reply to his question. Finally, the morning session of preaching was over. 

Later in the afternoon, I was able to sneak out of the house, pretending to be one of the security guards. There were some media reporters outside waiting to interview me. But it was not the right time to face them. It was better off saying nothing at all about Regina Stone's case, until the court hearing would be over. 

I went to the office to check the progress of the Queen's crown in the production department. Harry gave me an idea last night to change the exhibit's theme to royals and crowns, since the Queen's crown would be the highlight of the event. I discussed it to my master jewellery designers and they loved the idea. I showed them all the designs I made while I was in the royal palace and we started working on it double time in preparation for our first Jewellery exhibit. 

Harry's POV

I looked at the ring on my hand, my grandmother's engagement ring. My chest felt so heavy that Emerald's dad would not allow me to propose to her. 

"Why he could not like me?" I looked at Archie whose ears immediately stood up, watching me. "I love his daughter so much, I'll take care of her and make her happy."

Archie wagged his tail and put his front feet on my knee, looking at me. 

"What should I do?" I exhaled heavily, half lying on the couch. "I should talk to him, right?"

Archie growled, probably agreeing then jumped on the couch with me. 

---

A week past so quickly as I was busy attending government meetings and conferences. New projects were agreed between America and England in trade and industries, and discussed matters concerning the two countries cemented special agreement. 

Emerald was also very busy in her business, especially that her Jewellery exhibit was coming up. She also faced this problem about her business competitor stealing her designs. She got too many stresses in life already and I was trying my best to help her relieved of all of that. 

Despite our busy schedules, I made sure that we would see each other everyday. Mostly, we had lunch together and after work, I fetched her in her office. At the end of the week, the court hearing started and I joined her together with her family. Kevin Hill pleaded guilty making the hearing like a circus. Regina Stone freaked out and cursed her cousin. There was no doubt that the Petrakis Gems would win the case. 

The Petrakis family gathered in the evening and Emerald invited me to join them in their mansion. It was awkward meeting her father again. I could still recall how he wanted to murder me in the spot. If his eyes could kill, I had been long dead. 

It was wrong for me to provoke him. If he would be my future father in law, I would not want to have a clash with him. I respected him and I expected respect from him in return.

"Can I talk to you sir?" I asked when I saw Eros Petrakis alone in the balcony. 

He looked at me with stony eyes and suggested. "I've been planning to talk to you. We can have privacy in the entertainment room."

I followed him, taking my drink with me. The room was huge with big TV screen and black sofa set. There were selections of packed snacks at the side - chips, chocolates, popcorn, biscuits, cookies in a cabinet divider and a glass door fridge full of bottled sodas, juices, beers and water. 

The moment we were alone, Eros Petrakis faced me squarely, trying to intimidate me.

I cleared my throat and found the courage to say what I wanted to say to him. 

"I apologized for what happened the last time, sir. It was so wrong of me to do that. I have big respect in you, your family and your home... nothing happened between me and Emerald." I said in my very apologetic voice. I continued when he just sat there on the couch watching me in this very awkward situation of my life. It was more terrifying than facing the whole united nations. "I was desperate. I love your daughter so much and I want to ask for your blessing for her hand in marriage. I'll commit that I'll always honor, respect and cherish her."

His expression changed. "I love my children, Harry and I'm very protective of them. Emerald just graduated university and started her own business. Let her do her thing first, make her grow the best that she could be. It has been her dream to start a jewellery business, she could not even wait. When she was a teenager, she pretended to work in the company. Coming in the office with me early in the morning, wearing business suits and carrying attache case."

That opened my mind. He had a point. Emerald is a very smart and strong woman. Eversince she was young, she enjoyed competition and always at the top of her class. 

Yeah, I don't want to deprive her of the things she worked hard for her dream. I love her so much and I don't want to be selfish. But...

Eros Petrakis stood up and continued. "If you'll propose to her, I know she will accept it. She loves you, eversince she was very young. I saw how her eyes sparkle and became so excited everytime you arrive in the house."

"I understand sir, I got your point and I respect that. But I don't want to be unfair too Emerald. I love her and I think it's very selfish of us to decide on her behalf. She's a matured woman and she knows what she wants. If her dream really concerns you, she can be the best that she could be if she'd marry me. She would be my queen and help me rule England. It would be a more challenging experience for her. She doesn't have to give up her Jewellery business, instead, have it expanded in the UK."

Mr. Petrakis heaved a deep sigh and said. "You won't ever give up, right?"

"Sorry sir, but I won't."

He exhaled heavily and nodded. "Okay. Do what you must." The tone of his voice so low like being defeated. 

There was a rattling at the door, followed by Emerald calling my name. "Harry? Are you there?"

I looked at Mr. Petrakis and he immediately instructed me. "Don't tell her what we talked about, she'll hate me."

"Okay." I nodded and opened the door. 

"Hi!" I greeted Emerald, hugging her at the same time. I was trying to coax her outside the room but she was pushing me inside.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, flinging her arms around my neck.

"I..." I looked at Mr. Petrakis who was hiding behind the fridge. "I was a bit sleepy and I came here to relax."

"Ah--" She sighed and pressed her lips against mine. We kissed a little until she stopped and locked the door.

"No, not here. We'll go somewhere." I said to her and glanced at the person looking at us with angry eyes behind the fridge. He signalled me to go outside. "Let's go. I'm sure they'll miss us."

"They won't. They're busy eating the dessert right now." She pushed me to the couch and I laid there mesmerized by her beauty, then she straddled on top of me. "Let's do it, now Harry."

"Here?" I was alarmed, pretty concern of his father watching us.

"Yeah, here." She insisted, pressing her soft mound on mine and kissing my neck. I wondered if she'd drank too much wine, normally she was not this aggressive... but I like it.

"Emerald... I swear, not here." I stood up, carrying her. But she was clinging on me and it was so hard to resist her. 

"Why not? This is the perfect place Harry. Trust me."

"Baby, I love you so much, and there's nothing I would like to do at the moment, but..." My words were lost as she captured my mouth again and kissed me passionately. I forgot that Mr. Petrakis was there for a minute and kissed her with equal fervour, I felt so hot and greedy for her kisses.

I noticed Mr. Petrakis headed to the door. I turned Emerald so her back was on him who was rushing towards the door. Finally he was out.

"What's that?" Emerald asked when she heard the banging of the door.

"What?" I asked her, drawing her towards me again for a kiss.

"You did not hear that? Someone opened the door and closed it." She looked really confused.

"Just ignore it." I kissed her cheek, running my lips on her jaw. 

"I'm sure I heard someone. Come on, let's go outside. I want you to try mom's dessert."

I groaned and followed her outside. I was disappointed. I thought I had my dessert already.

**Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share to your friends**

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

109K 3.3K 69
MATURE CONTENT Enter at your own risk.... "I'm not expecting declarations of love, nor anything much, really. Hell, I don't even know if I want a re...
82.4K 1.9K 16
Prince William, the Prince of Wales gets a second chance at love with the woman who's always been there. The Prince of Wales is suffering from a brok...
118K 2K 21
COMPLETED R-18 | MATURE CONTENT | UNEDITED | TAG-LISH What are you going to do when you are about to fall for a guy that's way out of your league? Y...
269K 4.9K 96
***Sequel to Summer in Scotland (Prince Harry #1)*** After spending the summer in Scotland and a summer with a certain prince, Meredith returns to he...