Immature || Park Jimin

Von saegulkim

"We have been dating ever since we were 6 years old." _ Everything changed between Yeseul and Jimin once adol... Mehr

Prologue
Primary School |1|
Yeseul's Secret |2|
From A Girl To A Woman |3|
Normal? |4|
Different Perspectives |5|
One Step Forward |6|
New Experience |7|
World Is Gonna Change |8|
Part-Tay |9|
Ki-Ki-Kisseu |10|
Yoga-ing |11|
Jin Hyung |12|
Netflix and Chill? |13|
Match |14|
New Side |15|
Love |16|
Interview Time!
Big Bro Yoongi |17|
Yeseul's Dark Side |18|
Dance |19|
Surprise! |20|
Awakening The Beast |22|
Patience |23|
Who's Gonna Lead |24|
After |25|
Revenge |26|
Jin- The Sadist |27|
Epilogue

Show Time |21|

13.5K 562 188
Von saegulkim

Third Person's P.O.V.

It was finally the climax of the show.

Jimin panted on the stage as he finished the 4th song, which was a solo for him. When he turned around– as per the script– he saw his girlfriend.

The spotlight was directly facing towards Yeseul which resulted in her face to glow. Her turquoise gown started shining like a twinkling star. Her hair was silky, and her lipstick was on point. Jimin lost himself in her eyes. He wanted to say so much. But nothing came out of his mouth.

This was the time where Jimin finally began to feel nervous. His legs started shaking and his breath became short.

"Will I be able to do this?" Jimin thought.

Yeseul, on the other side, wasn't feeling nervous at all. She had expected this.

"He looks like a prince." Yeseul thought with amazement.

Yeah, Jimin was looking like a prince with his hair all done and wearing the costume given to him especially for the climax.

Yeseul took a step forward, confidently, and put one of her hand on Jimin's shoulder and her other hand on Jimin's arm, just how Mr. Hoseok had instructed.

Jimin finally stepped out of his thoughts and took his position and the couple began dancing.

Jimin thought that he could spend his whole life like that. The way Yeseul swung herself in the spins was breathtaking. Her gown was beautiful resulting in her to look like a princess. The couple could hear the audience gasp as they continued their dance.

It was true though. Their dance was breathtaking.

Yeseul, too. Her heart was beating very fast. Probably because of the dance is what she thought. But it was because of the love rush that was building in her.

Jimin's mind went blank. He couldn't think of anything. The only thing that was working right now was the reflexive ballroom dance steps that Jimin had practiced so many times with a pillow.

And with that, the show finally ended.

Jimin and Yeseul started panting right after their dance ended. They were still in their position of the climax. Jimin's one hand was on Yeseul's waist while the other was holding Yeseul's one hand as her other hand was on Jimin's shoulder. They just stared into each other's eyes in that position, without thinking anything else.

They could feel each other's breath on their skin. The warmth.

The curtains were on their way. To close. The audience started clapping for their amazing performance, basically giving them a standing ovation.

The drapes closed, and so the distance between their faces shortened. As the drapes completed shut, their lips connected.

It was a move initiated by the both of them. Their eyes reflexively closed and their grips tightened around each other. Jimin leaned in and deepened up their kiss. Obviously, it was their first kiss where they included the tongue.

It was passionate.

Everybody in the backstage did not do anything but stare at them. Mr. Hoseok, too, did not stop them.

Finally, after their passion and sudden urge lowered down a bit, Yeseul pulled away.

"J-Jimin!" Yeseul panted in nervousness.

Yeseul flustered expression encouraged Jimin to tell her. Finally tell her what he had been thinking since ages now.

"I love you, Yeseul!" Jimin exclaimed while panting and Yeseul's eyes widened up.

"L-Love?" Yeseul thought. Sudden heat started rising up to her face resulting in it to become crimson red. Yeseul was thinking a lot.

"I-I love you too, Jimin!" She thought. The words just did not come out of her mouth and she didn't even realise it.

"You guys are in public, dumbos!" The producer shouted, resulting in Yeseul and Jimin to flinch and pull away completely from each other. "Get your asses out of here!" He shouted and Mr. Hoseok interrupted.

"I'm sorry, sir. But I believe that the play is finally over and you should be going back to your wife. She was really not okay with the fact that you were spending your Sunday with a bunch of highschool kids." Mr. Hoseok said and the producer groaned in frustration. Hoseok sure was learning sass from his dear roommate, Yoongi. He turned towards the couple who were now flustered and embarrassed.

"You guys should go and change quickly. It's getting late." He said. Yeseul and Jimin agreed and rushed to their dressing room while Mr. Hoseok secretly followed Jimin to the room, in suspicion.

"What did just happen?" Yeseul thought as she slammed the girl's dressing room door and exhausted sat on the seat. "We kiss in front of so many people! And we confessed! Wait— did I say it loud though?" Yeseul went into a deep thought.

"I DON'T REMEMBER!" Yeseul facepalmed herself as she realised and she doesn't remember whether she confessed back or not. "I'm so stupid! God knows when I'll get another opportunity like this!" She cried, internally.

At the right moment, her phone vibrates revealing Taehyung's number. It was a notification.

Tae👽
"What are we supposed to do with Zara? She is really annoying."
"Her parents also called her but I pretended as a boyfriend of her's and told her parents that she wasn't coming come and her parents understood."
"Kookie has been mad at me since then."
"All because of you. Come back here and take her!"

Yeseul sighed.

Yeseul
"Taehyung, a big problem has occurred."

Tae👽
"What?"
"Oh please, don't tell me that the show has been postponed!"

Yeseul
"No, you stupid!"
"The show was successful. The problem occurred right after the show got ended."

Tae👽
"What happened?"
"Forget that, I'm not helping you anymore!"

Yeseul sighed again.

Yeseul
"So, Me and Jimin ended up kissing right after the show on the backstage due to the heated moment and..well...he confessed to me."
"And I don't remember confessing him back due to my nervousness at that very moment."

Tae👽
"...."
"You're a terrible girlfriend."

Yeseul
"I KNOW!"
"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?!"

Tae👽
"I'm not really sure. Fortunately, me and Kookie have never been in such a kind of situation😇"
"Do whatever your heart says and shit."

Yeseul sighed for the third time. Useless friend.

Tae👽
"I gtg! Zara just bit my cat coz of her anger and hatred towards us!"

Maybe not that useless.

Yeseul
"Let her go, Taehyung. Our work is over."
"Thanks again."

Tae👽
"Get lost😤"

Yeseul chuckled and started questioning her life decisions.

Meanwhile—

"I FINALLY DID IT!" He shouted on top of his lungs as he entered the boy's dressing room.

"Did what? The wild kiss you guys just did back there?" Mr. Hoseok, who was noting each and every step of Jimin's, asked. Jimin's face flushed up.

"N-No...not the kiss. I mean...kind of?" Jimin averted his eyes in embarrassment. "It's the confession! I finally confessed to her!" Jimin thought.

"Jimin," Mr. Hoseok scoffed. "You know, what you did back there was really not appropriate. The producer would have killed you both if I weren't there! We live in South Korea, genius!" Mr. Hoseok scoffed Jimin.

"B-But!" Jimin stammered. He had never seen Mr. Hoseok so angry which really surprised Jimin in a scary way. "I-It just happened! I didn't mean it!"

"Oh don't give me that. I was once your age too, alright? You horny teenagers, go do your adult stuff at your homes when your moms and dads are not there!" Mr. Hoseok exclaimed.

"What do you mean adult stuff?! That was the wildest thing ever we did together back there!" Jimin exclaimed. Mr. Hoseok narrowed his eyes.

"Wait, what do you me—you're a virgin?" He asked Jimin with a look of disbelief.

Jimin averted his eyes as he slowly nodded like a puppy with sad eyes. Mr. Hoseok gasped.

"But, haven't you guys been like dating forever?" He asked Jimin and Jimin nodded again.

"Can't help it. Yeseul was just too innocent and I was just too shy. I thought that if I do something more, I just thought that she wouldn't except it." Jimin said.

"What?! You must be kidding me! She's—what's her age?" Mr. Hoseok asked.

"Sixteen." Jimin replied, dryly.

"—that's right! Sixteen! How can she be innocent? Do something, dude! Her big brother is a playboy!" Mr. Hoseok exclaimed and Jimin chuckled.

"I know that she isn't innocent." Jimin thought as he internally smirked.

"Uhm, sir? Actually it's getting pretty late. I was thinking maybe of dropping Yeseul home today after she came here so unexpectedly. You mind if I leave?" Jimin asked Mr. Hoseok as politely as he could.

"Yeah, sure. Whatever. But hey! Don't repeat the dirty you did back there behind the curtains in a public place ever again!" Mr. Hoseok said and Jimin nervously nodded.

Yeseul's P.O.V.

Okay, so what if I find Jimin outside once I leave the dressing room? Before rotating the door knob and getting outside, I tried to make sure that Jimin wasn't there. There is no way in hell I wanna know whether I replied to him or not. It's gonna be so embarrassing!

I took a deep breath and took god's name as I turned the door knob and guess what?

I found my boyfriend—with whom I just had a make out session in front of the entire world and the one who confessed me while I don't even remember confessing back to him—waiting for me with a dangerous smile. My heart is going to explode.

"Hey, Yeseul." He said as he smiled. Bye bye, world. I had a great time living on earth. It's finally my time to go back to where I came from—god.

"H-Hey.." I replied to him.

"Wanna walk together?" He asked me. What? No!

"Sure." My stupid ass self replied.

*********
"So..."

"...So."

It's so awkward! Me and Jimin walked silently without speaking any word.

"Y-Yeseul..you okay?" He asked me and I flinched.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm okay! Why do you ask?" I asked him back.

"No..it's just that, you've been acting different since the..urm..show." He explained and I mentally stabbed myself. See, Yeseul? You always mess things up!

"It was kind of wild though..haha..urm..wasn't it?" I replied while stammering.

"Yeah. It was really wild." Jimin chuckled. "But it just happened, you know? I mean..I don't know how, I just felt this-this..I don't know what to call it! It was weird but I just felt that—" I cut him of while chuckling.

"—it was the perfect moment." I completed the sentence and Jimin's eyes softened. He is so cute! I don't deserve him.

"That's right. It was perfect." He shyly smiled. "I'm glad that Zara got a family issue of whatever. At least, I got to dance with you." He smiled more brightly.

"Haha...yeah." I chuckled. I'm sorry, Jiminie.

"Oh and one more thing!" Jimin suddenly exclaimed.

"Hmm?"

"You looked beautiful today." He said and my eyes widened up. My boyfriend just called me beautiful. Am I dreaming?

"T-Thanks! You looked good too! I mean, you looked all man." I chuckled.

He started laughing. "Yeah, remember when you used to tease me because I was shorter than you? Well the joke's on you. You're almost as half as me now."

"Yeah..you were such a kid back then." I chuckled.

He stopped walking and looked at the stars in the sky while smiling.

"We really have grown up now, haven't we?" He said.

"Yes, we have." I replied.

It's so strange. Everything just feels so right now. Is it because we are not immature anymore?

"Yeseul, we are here." He said as I looked in front and realised that we were in front of my house. Already? "I had a great time today, Yeseul." He said and I smiled.

"Me too." I replied.

"Would you like to go on a date tomorrow? It's a holiday anyways." He said and I internally baked Oreos in joy. Date? Yes!

"Okay!" I exclaimed and he chuckled.

"Let's meet at the park tomorrow, okay? At...hmm...5 pm?" He suggested and I nodded.

"So 4 pm it is!" I exclaimed again. I turned around to go inside my house but Jimin held my hand.

"A goodnight kiss, please?" He smiled and my heart skipped a beat. Why is he suddenly acting like such a boyfriend today?

I smiled as went closer to him and tip toed. He leaned in as he held my waist and kissed me just like the way he had kissed me before on the stage. Passionately.

This time, I could actually feel his lips. Back then, on the stage, I couldn't even focus on what I was feeling due to the exhaustion of the dance. But now, it was all soft. His lips are so soft.

He put one of his hands on my cheek and brushed it. I, too, tightened my grip on him.

It went on for a while. Then, he pulled away.

"Y-You should go now. It's really late." He stammered and I nodded as I looked at his lips one last time.

Should I say it?

"I-I love you, Jiminie." I said while panting and he chuckled as he nervously let me go.

"I love you too. Now go inside quickly!" He exclaimed. Why is he sending me home so quickly? It's only 8 pm right now.

"O-Okay." I said. I noticed him turn around and fade away in the distance as he went towards his home.

I got confused.

Why is he acting like that? I narrowed my eyebrows. Then I suddenly realised—

Was he holding back?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

102K 3.6K 19
Y/N is 18 years old, starting her first year at college. Jimin is 20 years old, he works at his father's company. His parents decide to marry jimin t...
30K 1.1K 25
Just a young girl living her normal life when suddenly, BAM! She encounters a man that will change her life forever. A man from the past, a prince t...
5.8K 279 43
#1 in btsjiminff #1 in parkjiminff | An Indian FF | Their worlds collided at a grand family function, where laughter and music filled the air. Jimin'...
4.5K 320 12
Wow, you're the most beautiful man I ever saw in my life." The man spoke so Jimin snapped his gaze to look at him in disbelief. "That's highly unlike...