Rebel love ~GSans x Reader~

Por lovesSans

You are a college student at the age of 20 living with your mom. You have a good relationship with your mom a... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 9

864 35 72
Por lovesSans

(I'll tell you when to play the song, that is if you want to listen to it.)

You both walked in G holding the door for you which you thanked him for. All the bar goers of Grillby's greeted you both knowing you two were regulars. You two sat at the bar counter and you hollered at Grillby letting him know you were there for pickup. He walked over to you with a big brown bag. "You got here fast." Grillby said placing the bag down.

"Yeah this guy right here brought me." You said poking G.

"Oh hey Sans," G said sup in response. "I didn't know you were friends with (y/n)?" He said looking from You to G.

"Yeah, we never told anyone about our friendship." G replied

"I've actually been hoping for you two to meet. You both got a lot in common and she's a sweet girl G." Oh my lord, Grillby has been shipping us for a while and didn't tell either of us!

"Grillbs?" You asked and he hummed in response, "have you been shipping us and not saying anything."

"I don't ship. I make good observations." You dead panned and G laughed.

"Ok fine whatever." You said holding the bridge of your nose. "So how much will it be?"

"$30.00" he stated so you dug for your wallet remembering you never changed out of your pajamas and you never grabbed your wallet.

"Ugh, G this is embarrassing." You stated looking down.

"What?" He said completely oblivious.

"We came here and I'm in my pajamas. Plus I left my wallet." He snickered a little at the pajamas thing.

"Doll it's fine I got it." He said "Grillby can you put it on my tab?"

"When are you ever going to pay your damn tab?" He said a little frustrated.

"Heh eventually." Grillby just shook his head but he allowed it.

"Oh yeah, doll don't even worry about your pajamas. Back in the underground I used to do something like that a lot." You were a little surprised seeing his incredible fashion sense (hey it's better than mine.)

"Wow really?" You said looking him up and down.

"Yeah I walked around in slippers all the time." You stifled your laughter at that seeing that he went from slippers to combat boots.

"That is amazing. I wish I could walk around in my slippers!" Grillby was laughing some.

"I'll just leave you all be, have fun you two." He said walking away. You looked at your phone seeing a text from your mom.

MOM: Hey did you two go out to get food?

You: Yeah I ordered some Grillby's and G and I went to get it, we'll leave soon

MOM: Ok travel safely!

You: Alright see you soon

"Watcha doin Doll?"

"Oh Mom was just texting me, asking what we were doing."

"Alright, you wanna head back?" He asked standing from his stool.

"Yeah sure." You said standing up taking the food just for G to take it out of your hands.

"I got it Doll." He said wrapping an arm around your waist and then you two were standing in your living room startling your mom.

"WHOA WHAT!?!"

"Mom it's fine! It's just us," you exclaimed waving your arms trying to calm down your mom.

"Jeez you nearly gave me a heart attack!" She said holding her chest.

"Sorry I forgot to mention G could do that. Anyway I got Grillby's! So peace offering?" She hummed in response.

"Both burgers and fries?" You told her yes. "Then yes, all is forgiven!" G put the bag on the table.

"Hey I'm gonna go to change into different pajamas." You said as you went upstairs to your room. G stopped you asking a question.

"Why change your pajamas?" He asked clearly not knowing you've worn them for a little over 24 hours.

"I've worn these for over 24 hours, that's not exactly the best thing to do ya know." You said stating the obvious. He shrugged content with your answer and let you be. When you got to your room you closed the door behind you and decided to play some music. (Play now) You just hit the shuffle button on your phone and the first song to play was Criminal.

You began to sing it as you dug for some more comfy pajamas. As you dug and sung you thought, Heh I wonder what mom would do if I told her I was in love with a criminal. You debated on whether or not to ask it with G here or not. You knew G was a criminal and he's the only criminal you know so that would be perfect for teasing him. But then again you feared your mom's response might not be the best for G's sake. You decided against asking it for now and you'd ask later. Strictly for joking purposes though... right? You shook off your thoughts and changed into a pair of black leggings and a huge grey long sleeve shirt. The sleeves covered up your hands but you didn't care, you just thought it made your hands warm. You turned your music off, placed your phone on the charger and then went back downstairs to eat dinner.

"I'm back~" you said sitting at the table. "What did I miss?"

"Oh not much, I just didn't know you could sing so good." G said with a smirk looking at you somewhat longingly. You blushed at his charm and tried to avoid it.

"Oh well, ya know... I just uh- so Hey Grillby's let's eat!" You said avoiding it.

"No, don't change the subject doll." He said putting on a more serious look even though you knew he wasn't being serious. "You can sing pretty good and I'd actually like to hear you sing more often."

"G, how'd you even hear me singing?" You said thinking out loud.

"Well your room is on the way to the bathroom,  and I wanted to wash up before eating; so, I just happened to hear you as I walked by." He said giving a fairly good explanation.

"Heh ok good to know you weren't just being a creepo on me." You said teasingly. He was about to make a counter remark but your mother interrupted.

"You two can flirt later let's just eat the food before it gets cold." You and G both had a faint blush on each others faces as you got your food and G scratched the back of his neck from embarrassment.

~time skip after meal~

"That was really good," you said full from the good meal.

"Yeah it was," your mother agreed.

"Grillby always was a good cook." G said putting a tooth pic in his teeth. Honestly it looked suiting to him, you wondered if he smoked or something like that.

"Well G, do you want to spend the night, it is getting kinda late after all." Your Mom offered to G. He then pulled out his phone to look at the time.

"It can't be that late can it?" You just turned to the window already seeing that it was sunset which surprised you. You all must've wasted a lot of time just talking. "Wow it's actually a little over seven. Yeah if I could just stay over that would be great."

"But of course! We can give you plenty of blankets and pillows, if you don't mind sleeping on the couch that is?" Your Mom told G making you slightly disappointed for lack of cuddles.

"Sure, no problem, I'll just call my brother and tell him what I'm doing." He said standing from the table to go and call Papyrus.

"You are welcome fair daughter." Your mom stated making you slightly confused.

"Huh?" You said clearly puzzled.

"I didn't kill your fun and you 'friend' gets to stay the night." She said wiggling her eyebrows. You scoffed a little at her actions while laughing.

"Mom for the up-teenth time we aren't dating." You whisper yelled at her.

"Yeah but you will, I sense it. It's a Mom thing, you'll understand when you're older and have your own kids." You just calmly put your head down on the table and made weird noises. Of course G returned while you were semi embarrassed.

"You ok there doll?" G said laughing some, you were a bout to respond in your typical sarcasm but G stopped you. "Lemme guess, peachy?" You just pointed a finger gun in his general direction while making dinging sounds. "Ok well that answers that." He said sitting back down. "So Ms. (mom's name), do you have any rules you think I should know about for tonight?"

"Ok for tonight I have only one rule." She said sounding very stern. You perk your head up due to her never being this serious and you wanted to know what was up. "You can do practically anything... but no going to third base." You and G both stiffen and you make more distressed noises while your mom laughs. You were about to lay into your mom for being inappropriate but she ran off. "I'm gonna watch tv in my room til I fall asleep goodnight!!!" You let out a sigh of relief with her running off thinking there would be no more embarrassment. But nope you were wrong. She peaked her head back in, "cuddles are allowed though!"

"Mom!" You yelled blushing mad with embarrassment.

"Ok goodnight!!!! Love you sweetie~" she said running away.

"Love you Mom! Even though you upset me at the moment!" You yelled to her and then threw your head back on the table with an oof. You began crying and screaming internally not wanting to look at G in fear of more embarrassment.

"Soooooo..." G began to attempt to clear the air, "cuddles?" You looked up at him in slight surprise. He had that faint yellow glow to his cheeks and he was scratching his neck avoiding eye contact with you. You giggled a little feeling more comfortable.

"Heh, cuddles." You agreed to his offer standing from the table. "Come on G, lets go to my room, unless you wanna chill on the couch."

"Your room sounds great." He said standing up and pushing his chair in. You then led him upstairs to your room for cuddles. When you got to your room G just face-planted on your bed making you laugh.

"Oh my gah G you're acting like you've never seen a bed before."

"Well it looked really cozy... which it is." He paused to test his theory.

"Scooch over tough guy." You said laughing off his silly's. He scooted over allowing you to lay down next to him. He instantly wrapped his arms around you pulling you closer to him as he rested his head in the crook of your neck. He didn't do anything but just rest there. You began to pet his skull. "G?"

"Hm," he hummed in response.

"Are you ready for bed?" You asked seeing the state he's in.

"Kinda." He seemed a little troubled.

"You wanna get under the covers and talk?" He looked up at you a little nervously.

"Yeah, that sounds good." He said sounding somewhat relieved. You both got up and pulled the covers down for you each to crawl into bed. This time however G took his jacket off leaving him in his turtle neck. Once G got in bed he pulled the covers above both of you and you each turned to face each other and talk.

(SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE!!!! I had testing going on and I thought working a lot during and after school would just fry me so now my testing is over and I'm going to try and get back on my somewhat routine. Well work routine... I've never really had a publishing routine. I need one though that'd be awesome. I'll figure that out later. But for now here's another chapter! And thank you for already over 200 views! Oh yeah I also have no idea how long the next chapter will be.)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

24.7K 722 20
(Y/n) is just a girl who loves the sea. Living with her father in a beach house, (Y/n) discovers an abandoned ship in a secret glade. As she takes a...
10.5K 314 12
We follow YOU, the Player, on this epic Undertale story. You get sucked into the game on your computer and have no idea what to expect. Will you be a...
10.1K 230 8
Y/n is a teenager that looks good but don't really like attention. He never experienced love until...
118K 3.9K 62
Everyone has a happy ending. If you're not happy it's not the end . . . . •°•°☆°•°• Y/n (that being you) fell i...