God's Plan (formerly fake lov...

Autorstwa 5sosTrash2017

Two purchased cell phones and one cheesy pick up line later and we have the story of Shawn and Merci.....enjo... Więcej

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Not an update
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-Two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-Seven
Forty- eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
New story
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-seven
Fifty- Eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixy-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty- Four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sequel

Nineteen

326 4 1
Autorstwa 5sosTrash2017

Merbearsings2017 this is what dreams are made of #finalshowofthetour #madisonsquaregarden

View more comments
Shercistan09 I'm so excited for the show tonight!
Allycat21 you go best frand ❤️
Mamaofsix We are so proud of you baby girl! Good luck tonight. Oh how we wish we could be there for you ❤️❤️❤️

I liked my moms comment before putting my phone in my pocket and climbing back down all of the stairs. Shawn was getting ready to do the final meet an greet so I had to go around the back way to get back stage. Also, I didn't want anyone to see me because I am currently wearing a giant tee shirt, gym shorts, and my hair is in rollers.

I got back in the dressing room and decided to do an Instagram live while I was doing my makeup.

@merbearsings2017 I'm about to go live in instagram babies, come ask me some questions. ❤️

"Hey y'all! How is everyone today?" There were multiple comments saying they were good and they asked how I was doing. "I think this is the first time I've been nervous to perform. I don't know why, I guess because it's the last show so it's gotta be the best." I said rubbing my primer on my face. "Lilliexcharlie asks what my favorite tour memory is. Ummm, I think when we were at one show in Europe and something was messed up so we all had to be on the stage at the same time. That was fun because we all kept ad libbing in each other's sets." I said pouncing my foundation into my skin.

"Illuminatefan177 asks what my least favorite part was. Definitely the tour bus, I fell off of my bunk almost everyday. No joke."

I heard the door behind me close and I turned around to see Charlie walking in with some fruit and a water. "Are you live?" He asked, biting into his apple. I nodded and he started to walking over to me.

"Charlie's here guys!" I said applying concealer to my under eyes and other high points of my face. A lot of comments said hi and were asking him questions.

"Charliesangel2003 wants to know if there's anymore collaborations on the new album. Umm, maybe one or two." Charlie read and answered as I blended in the concealer. "Oh Mer, you've got a text." I looked at the screen and it was my best friend asking to join my live.

"Okay guys, my best friend in Canada is going to join our live, give me a second." I added her in and it lagged a second. I finished setting my under eyes and grabbed my contour pallete.

"Hey Mer, Hey Mer's fans." She said waving to the camera. Her video was kind of loud.

"Ally, where are you at, it's kind of loud?" I asked, chiseling out my cheekbones. She smirked before turning around her camera. It was a picture of the stage, with Shawn on it. I got up out of my chair and grabbed my phone

"Holy shit, you're in New York!" I asked running out of the dressing room and out towards the stage. At this point I didn't even care what I looked like, considering I was running around with unblended contour.

"Hey guys, were going to go buy Shawn for a minute so I can steal my best friend." I said running up the stairs to the stage. Shawn was in the middle of answering a question when everyone started laughing. He turned around and laughed too. I honestly didn't care at this point.

I waved at the people before squatting down in front of one of the guards and pointing at Ally.

"I need to borrow her." I said to him. He nodded and then went to talk to his other guard buddy before going to get Ally.

"Mer, is there a reason you're out here?" Shawn asked laughing.

I took the microphone from him and laughed into it. "I don't always look like this guys. I'm just excited. I do however have to kidnap one of your fans babe." I said standing up and handing the mic back to him. The guards lifted Ally onto the stage and I grabbed her hand before running back off the stage, waving to the fans before completely leaving.

"Guys my best friend in the whole entire world is here. Say hi, again!" I said into the livestream. "They want to know how we know each other." I said into the camera but also to ally, while pulling her along to the dressing room.

"My mom graduated with one of hers so we've been friends since she was born. There's pictures of me holding Mer as a baby." She said patting the top of my curlers. Not only was she three inches taller than me, she was also three years older than me.

"Well guys, I've got to finish getting ready so we'll see you soon!" I said kissing the camera and turning the live stream off.

"Do you think Charlie is still in the dressing room?" Ally asked excitedly as I went to open the door.

"You can't freak out." I said blocking the door until she agreed. She nodded and I opened the door.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod!" She said in a really high pitched voice when she saw Charlie sitting on the couch. I smacked her in the back of the head. Charlie turned to look at us, an eyebrow raised.

"I told you not to freak out. Charlie this is Ally, Ally you know he is." I said closing the door and walking back over to the mirror to blend my contour and finish my face.

I slid on a grey cropped short sleeves button up and black skinny jeans. I put in my black ankle boots and put one sweatshirt for the moment because it was cold. I took my hair out of the rollers and put some hair spray in it before putting on one of Shawn's hats.

Merbearsings2017 guess who came to visit guys  ❤️❤️❤️
Tagged allycat21

View more comments

Allycat21 gross I look ugly in this one, and you can't even see your face.
Charlieputh they spent 20 minutes trying to take this picture
Shawnmedes are you wearing my hat?

"The show starts in 20 minutes guys." Andrew said stepping into the room. Ally left about an hour ago to go find her seat with Shawn's family and Shawn has been acting antsy since he left the meet and greet, checking his phone every five minutes.

"One last group huddle?" Charlie asked. Me and Shawn looked at each other before nodding.

Shawnmendes there was no one to take a picture of our last group hug before a show, but this is 100% what it feels like. I'm going to miss being on tour with these guys so much.
Tagged Charlieputh, merbearsings2017

View more comments

Charlieputh I'm going to miss this more
Aaliyahmendes.s you and Mer literally live beside each other now, stop being dramatic.
Chawcitourstan I can't believe there isn't going to be any more tour memories after this 😭😭

"'Mer, are you ready." Andrews and Lilly came in asking. I nodded and left to open the show one last time.

I took a deep breath before stepping out onto the stage. One foot in front of the other I slowly made my way across the stage, the cheers erupted and I smiled from ear to ear.

"Wow guys. All of you are just so beautiful. And I love you, and all of your signs and art work. I just want to say thank you to each and everyone of you for putting up with me before the people you really paid for every night. You guys are literally the best. Like here we are, Madison square freaking garden. I want to thank all of the people who made all of this possible and I want to thank Shawn and Charlie for inviting me along with them. And most of all I just want to thank my amazing family, who have supported me through this all. And even though they couldn't be here tonight, I know they are with me." I said wiping the tears from my face. "Okay I'm going to stop talking before I start sobbing. Let's get this show started!" I screamed into the microphone.

I started the set with new rules, followed by beautiful people (a new song I wrote for the show), come and get it, a cover of heaven in hiding which was literally the best hype song in the world, and then ran into Havana.

"Okay guys, one last song and I promise I'll bring Charlie out. " The laughed. I grabbed the stool that was on the stage and grabbed my guitar. "This is going to be a slower one." I said sitting on the stool. The piano started playing and I came on with the guitar.

I played and sang the song with so much passion, because it was exactly how I felt at the moment.

"Some people wait a lifetime, for a moment like this." I sang the last note and put the microphone back on the stand. I squatted down in front of me with my hands on my face, probably to cover the ugly crying I was doing. I looked up at the crowd who were cheering and smiled.

I made it.

—————————————

"I know" me and Shawn harmonized, singing IKWYDLS together for the last time. I turned to him ad hugged him at the end of the song. The tour was actually over, and I felt like I was going to cry again.

"Thank you guys so much, you guys are the best fans in the world. And I couldn't have made it here without you. I love you so much." Shawn said into the microphone. I smiled because he looked so happy. He then turned to where his family was smiling.

"I want to thank you guys so much from supporting me with this. I love you guys so much." My smile faltered when I remembered that my family didn't get to be here, now I may actually cry. He continued to talk but I kind of blurred out what he was saying, just caught up in my thoughts.

"Merci!" The whole crowd screamed pulling me back from my thoughts. I looked up at them and blushed slightly because I was embarrassed.

"It's like she doesn't like hearing me talk." Shawn said causing the crowd to laugh. "Now guys, I don't if you guys noticed, but Mer's been a little down lately. I think we may need to cheer her up." He was definitely staling for some reason. "I want everyone to start singing the lyrics on the screen on the count of three." Shawn said into the mic, I tried to turn around but he held unto my shoulders so I couldn't.
"1....2....3"
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy, when skies are grey. You never know Mer, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away.
I started to cry as they sang through it a second time. My moms would sing this song to me when ever I was sad. I felt something wrap around my leg and around my waist. I looked down to see Aimee around my leg and the twins hugging onto my waist.

Where did they come from? I turned around and saw my moms carrying both of the babies behind me. I collapsed to the ground and started crying. I sat up and wrapped the three of my siblings in my arms, not wanting to let go of them. I stood up, still holding onto the three of them and we scooted back to moms to include them in the group hug.

"Shawn, did you really do all of this?" I asked into the microphone, looking up from the group hug.

"I had a little help." He said nodding his head to Charlie, Andrew, and Lilly who were standing on the side of the stage.

"And these guys out here were the best helpers of all. They helped us come up with the distraction to get you family out here." Charlie said pointing at the fans and giving them a round of applause.

"I'm crying again." I said laughing and whipping my eyes. I stepped out of the group hug and walked over to Shawn giving him the biggest hug I think I've ever given any one in my life. Had my siblings not been five feet behind us, I might have just literally made out with his entire face, but I restrained myself.

———————————
@itsdantedangelo we all know @shawnmendes us getting lost in Mers paradise after what he did for her at MSG. That was literally the sweetest thing I've ever seen #sherciatmsh

@allycat21 I literally came all the way from Canada to see @merbear2017 and Shawn had to be all romantic and steal my best friend away to make out for 20+ minutes. It was kind of gross to watch. #sherciatmsg
—- @shercistan03 why were you watching? That's border line creepy.
—- @merbearsings2017 ^^ what they said, that's gross ally. You're a perv 😉

"Okay Shawn, you're cool and all, but I want my best friend back." Ally said from Charlie's bed.

"Listen it's not me, she won't let go!" He said throwing his hands in the air. I was laying on his chest with my left leg across his.

"Ally come here." I said lifting my arm to pat the spot behind me.

"I don't want to be apart of some threesome thing. That's creepy." She said kicking her shoes off.

I was just informed that we were staying in New York a couple more days before heading back to Canada, but Charlie was leaving for California tomorrow because the airports opened back up and he had some stuff to do in LA. My family were in a room down the hall and so were Shawn's. It's little a giant family vacation, at least those were Ali's (my sister) words.

"Then sleep on the floor then." I said cuddling further into Shawn's side.

"Orrrrr. Shawn can come sleep with Charlie and you can let me sleep with you." Ally suggested, standing up.

"Or you can come sleep with me and Shawn because I'm not letting him go ever after tonight." She sighed and walked over to the other side of our bed. I told Shawn to scoot over and I followed him, getting in the middle of the bed. Ally crawled into the other side of the bed and turned facing away from us. I laughed at the situation before reaching over Shawn to turn the lamp off.

@Shawnmendes I now know how Derek felt
when Meredith and Christina had sleepovers

Omg! I love this chapter so much. I know it's a little longer than usual....I think. But I was at the hospital with my dad and had time to write. I hope you guys enjoyed this.
Good night and I love y'all!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

8.1K 465 42
When Manuel Mendes wanted to spend rest of his life on an Island with his wife, he appointed his one and only son as CEO of Maple Cooperation. Shawn...
350K 5.9K 69
A story about a college girl named Lili with her best friends having the time of their lives until one day Lili's friends but tickets to see the famo...
32.8K 407 55
Just some cute imagines I decided to make ❤️ enjoy :) P.S contains some swearing, but not much Vote and comment on imagines if you like them <3 Follo...
48.4K 884 38
Asia Crawford a girl who wanted a fresh start , a total sweetheart who ended up getting her life taken away in the matter of seconds. She lands a job...