Scarlet Snow | ✓

_starcasm_ द्वारा

❝ Give me ten days. Until Christmas, to give you ten reasons to not die, ten reasons to show you that life is... अधिक

Prologue- 15th December
16th December
17th December
18th December
19th December
20th December
21st December
22nd December
23rd December
24th December
25th December (Part 1)
25th December (Part 2)
Epilogue

Before you Begin

301 29 15
_starcasm_ द्वारा

summary/ excerpt •

Suicide
_noun_ ​
/ˈsuː.ə.saɪd/
the act of killing yourself intentionally.

***

"Fine, how about I make you a deal. Give me ten days. Until Christmas, to give you ten reasons to not die, ten reasons to show you that life is worth living. If you can't do it for yourself, then do it for me. Please."

A long silence stretched between them.

Azura was staring at him, begging him silently to consider her offer. And he, he was staring at his hands, twisting his fingers between each other.

"Please." She tried again.

A few beats later, his voice sounded out.

"Alright."

author's note •

Hey guys! Suzanne here with a brand new story for all of you. I'll admit, I'm pretty proud of this one. I hope y'all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. But before you begin I'd like to get a few things out of the way.

This is my book, which I devoted all my heart and soul into. So please don't attempt to steal, copy or plagiarize it. Also, there are mentions of suicide. So if you're sensitive towards that sort of stuff, please proceed with caution.

Now, I know that my story is be no means perfect, but that dosen't mean you have to hate on it. As an author, I really appreciate constructive criticism, but rudeness is not in any way welcome. So if you're only reading to find fault with my story, the door is always open. No hard feelings.

One last thing. The whole story is written in third person POV, in order to evenly balance out the feelings of all the characters. I don't really intend to make first person POV chapters any time soon.

Enjoy!

Lots of love,
Suzanne

character aesthetics •

Emily Rudd

as

Azura Arquette

Lucky Blue Smith

as

Jordan Leventhal

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

36.4K 677 33
"I could kill you," he grins holding the gun to my temple. "I wouldn't be scared," I reminded him. He trails the gun under my chin lifting it, allowi...
71.3K 3K 44
When you've been hurt, it's difficult to learn to love again. When you've felt pain, it's not so easy to be joyful. When your heart has been broken...
203 2 13
"Give me ten days." "Ten days? For what?" "Ten days to try and get you to stay alive." ----- It started out as just a stupid deal but it ended in so...
Warm December's Ashley Zirnite द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

1.2K 949 40
Editing! _____ Life is never perfect, it has its ups and downs, turns and pain. Winters story is filled with horror, and sadness. When her parents a...