Newt Scamander Smut Imagines

Af UGottaLovePlums

Smut. My side dude, Newt. A fabulous writer. Sounds like fun, right? Mere

Introductions
When He Loves Your Body
When He Begs You To Love Your Body
When He Adores Your Stretch Marks
When He Wants to Help With Your Depression
When He Doesn't Want To Play Games
Part Two
Dear (Y/N)
When You Come Out
When He Has A Breakdown
Pillow Talk
Panic! At The Part || e.r.
When He's Dying || e.r.
When You're Wet For Him
When You Finally Return
When Danger Is Near || (smut)
Short But Sweet (Smut)
"You look so cute when you're all blushy and squirmy like that."
"Baby..." you murmured. "what's wrong?"
"I'll be good for you, daddy."
"Tell daddy what you want."
"Where do you want my mouth, sweetheart?" | Genderfluid Reader
"Feeling a little shy, darling? Even after you just face f*cked me?"
"There are days when I want you to f*ck me." | FTM!Reader
"Are you cheating on me?"
'words of honeyed sweetness fell from your lips'

When It's Time For Your Punishment (Part One)

15.6K 107 256
Af UGottaLovePlums

A/N:

WARNING: Contains smut.

Person: Smut ahead? Uh, I sure hope it does.

****

You couldn't help but audibly groan, as you attempted to alleviate your aching muscles, as you lay there, basking in the sunlight that streamed through the open window, stretched out like a contented cat upon the bed.

It was one of those hot summer days, when the air smelled of fragrant flowers and baking earth. The atmosphere was oppressive and humid, leaving the skin glistening like raindrops on a cool autumn morning.

You lazily rolled onto your side, eye lids fluttering open to be met with a world bathed in a rose gold tint. The Midas-touched landscape was far too bright and exquisite for your mere mortal gaze, so you quickly buried your face within the depths of your mound of pillows.

The colour of water blue sky looked so incredibly refreshing and inviting, oh how you wished to skinny dip amongst the clouds.

You could barely suppress a smile when you felt his fingers gently trace the curve of your hip. You felt the handsome male settle down beside you on the queen-sized bed, his arms wrapped around your waist as he pulled you closer to his comforting frame.

"Hey." he whispered in your ear, his breath tickling the length of your neck.

You murmur your reply halfheartedly, a wave of pacified exhaustion washed over you, slowly taking your consciousness away with it's receding tide.

Though you were warm to his touch, your lover thought nothing of it, had you not been lying in the amber glow for a good part of the day?

"Are you feeling any better?" he enquired, lips pressed to the spot just below your ear, which caused you to squirm beneath his chaste touch.

Reluctantly you manoeuvred your weary limbs, so that you could be face to face with your undeniably alluring boyfriend. You were momentarily distracted by how simply beautiful he looked in the half light. Dying sun rays threaded through locks of his hair, creating an angelic halo around the crown of his head. You were most mesmerised by the galaxy that the glimmer had set afire within the glassy irises. Within that pigment-rich orb, was a world you would visit in your dreams. "Just a slight headache." you eventually confessed.

"Can I get you anything? Some water, maybe some food?"

Your stomach flipped slightly at the mention of food, not an entirely pleasant feeling. "I'm fine." you smiled reassuringly at him. "Really."

This was just your body's way of telling you it needed a rest, you were sure of it. In no time at all you would be feeling better. Had you not spent the last week feeling anxious and having trouble sleeping? Undeniably your Amygdala must have been constantly overstimulated and your brain as a result, must have forced you into a state of repose.

Your mind was elsewhere when you had finally heard the soft call of your name, bringing you back down to reality. "huh?" you said in a condition of confusion.

He simply chuckled at your dazed expression. Usually you had a smart quip for your lover but of late, you had been less focused on your surroundings. He was aware that things had been more stressful in recent days, so he just assumed that your mind was fixated on more important issues.

"I said, only if you're sure."

With a sudden light bulb moment, you feigned innocence as you mewled, "There is actually one thing you could do for me..."

"Yeah?"

"You...you could kiss me?"

He grinned at your words. "Oh really?"

"Mmhm." you nodded.

Dipping his head down, his lips met yours for one brief moment. He had initially planned to grant you a restrained embrace but when you tugged at his shirt, desperate to keep him in close proximity, your lover compiled with your request. His lips kissed feverishly upon your heated skin. The bare slant of your neck was just the beginning.

"Please, I...I need...more." you panted, short of breath from what you presumed to be carnal yearning.

Returning once more to your lips, his deliciously cool hands cupped your face. "What can I do?" he asked in a hushed tone. In the pink and blue hues of the sunset, he looked less like an angel and more like an ethereal creature. You were so encapsulated by his heart-skipping beauty that, it took you a moment to recall what exactly your craved of him.

Pulling at his shirt once more, you brought your lips to his ear and whispered your need.

One last kiss and your wish was granted. Pushing the light summer dress up, his darkened expression looked upon your lacy underwear yearningly. He bit his lip, undeniably transfixed with your choice of undergarments. You knew they were his favourite pair and thank goodness you had chosen to wear them.

You felt his gentle fingertips teasingly play with the waistband of your panties, causing you to squirm under his touch. "Do you want these gone?" he innocently enquired.Words failed you so once again you nodded.The lace panties travelled down your legs and brushed against your skin as they did. Your entire body felt alive; every nerve ready for him.He began his journey back up by kissing your right ankle, each butterfly kiss travelling further and further up various parts of your leg. His lips lingered on your knee. His tongue licked the inside of your thigh, narrowly missing the one place you desperately needed him to touch.You felt your breath hitch, instinctively, you grabbed at your comforter, its material balling in your hands.He placed a tender kiss upon your pelvis bone and then your stomach.He moved up higher so that he was face to face with you. Looking down upon his beautiful partner, his lips made contact with yours. It was passionate from the moment they met. His teeth caught your lower lip and bit down upon it, drawing the gesture out, just the way you liked it. You felt a rush o heat rise throughout your body, to which settled within the confines of your skull.Pulling away, you whimpered at the loss of contact. "Please." you begged.He kissed you once more, fulfilling your wish.Your own hands moved to become tangled in his locks. You began at the base of his neck and used your fingers to pull gently at the soft hairs at the nape.

You clumsily lay back against the pillows, only to have your back arch against the mattress when you felt a deft digit deliberately glide along the opening of your quim.

Suddenly, his finger rested over your opening, merely pausing for a moment. The sudden contact made you involuntarily gasp and crave him more. You needed more. So. Much. More.

"More?" he asked, carefully watching your reaction.

"More." you gasped in response.

Then a deft finger entered you. A moan caught on your lips. It remained still, simply resting inside you. The sensation caused you to already tense up.

"Please..." you begged again.

His finger moved, catching you off guard. This time you moaned loudly.

You felt so warm.

Then he became still again.

The warmth was so oppressive, there was so escaping it's clutches.

Your nerves were absolutely on edge, enjoying every moment of pleasure you received.

How could you possibly feel any more torrid?

Once again, his finger moved up and down pushing further into you.

You squeezed your thighs together, completely overwhelmed with need.

He stroked upwards, his fingertip catching your sensitive bud. You moaned loudly.

Then you felt it.

The overwhelming urge to throw up. Squirming away from his touch, you could hardly string a coherent sentence together. "St. Op. St. Op." you slurred, your line of vision tilting and the world toppled onto it's side, taking your sense of gravity with in. You somehow managed to slide off the side of the bed and crash to the fall but you weren't aware of the painful thud. In fact, you...you couldn't feel your arm.

What was happening to you?

"(Y/N)!" your lover shouted, trying to get your attention, as he picked you up off the floor. Your glazed over stare was enough to tell him that, your consciousness was no longer present in reality. You had receded to somewhere beyond his reach.

Placing you back onto the bed, he panicked about what he should do. This had never happened to you before. Was there anyone else occupying the building? Perhaps he could call for them to assist him.

But before he could even utter a syllable, you suddenly vomited.

Then you began to fit.

He felt sick to his very core. This had definitely not happened before to you. It was so very distressing to see your muscles jerk and twitch unabandoned. The way your head whipped from side to side, he feared that you would cause yourself serious harm. As carefully as he could, your lover carefully took your head between his hands, as to lessen the severity of your jerks.

"I'm here, (Y/N)." he whispered to you, tears gathering in his eyes. "I'm here, okay? I'm not going anywhere. You're not alone. I promise you. I'm here. You're going to be okay." he repeated those few sentences like a religious mantra, willing your moments to cease and for you to miraculously wake up. "Someone! Please, anyone! Please. Help!" he cried out in anguish. "Please!" he prayed that someone would his shouts of urgency.

Minutes passed and still your seizure did not slow. Did they usually last this long?

"(Y/N)...come on, sweetheart. Come back to me please. I'm scared now and I don't..." his voice broke. "I don't know what to do."

Then he heard it, the gurgling deep within your throat. He could only dread what fresh horror was about to befall you.

Blood. Thin trickles of it began to seep down the corners of your mouth.

You struggled to breath, your lungs unable to access a clear stream of oxygen. He had the quick thinking to push you onto your side, which allowed the irony substance to flow from your mouth and stain the cotton covers. While it became easier to breath, you still continued to seize.

"I'm still here." he reminded you, for all the good it did. "I'm not going anywhere, love. I promise. It'll be over soon." he felt useless. Completely and utterly-

The door to the bedroom opened but so fixated on you, he barely registered the face of who had joined you both. Was it a woman? All your lover felt was relief that help had finally arrived, no matter who it was.

"I heard you shouting but I couldn't find which room you were in. What's happening...?" the female's question died as it left her lips. Eyes widened in shock at the sight of your terrifying state. Never had they witnessed you in such a predicament. "Call for an ambulance! I'll stay with them." before he could even protest, the female pushed his hands away from your face and taken his place on the bed. "Now, move! This is really bad."

He felt as if he were flying, his feet racing in the direction of the nearest telephone. The image of your writhing body still fresh in his mind. Thoughts whirled around his head. They would ask for details about what had happened. What exactly had transpired in that room, moments before you had disappeared into another realm, while your body suffered an excruciable fallout from whatever had triggered your seizure?

He didn't care the cause, he only wanted a solution. A quick fix to have you feeling better. You were going to get better...

...right?

****

A/N: And that's it. That's your punishment. The end of part one and for more good news? I'm taking a two week hiatus. I just need a little break from writing but when I get back...

...you'll get to learn of your fate. Excited?

I'll be back in two weeks. 

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

668K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
133K 4.9K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 54.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
317K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...