Plagg meets Marinette

De Jazzmino-Cappuccino

Plagg was bored. He was just sitting in Adrien's bag with absolutely nothing to do. He was just about to fall... Mai multe

Ch. 1 Plagg Meets Marinette
Ch.2 A Heart-to-Heart with Tikki and Plagg
Ch.3 Kittens
Ch.4 A Visit
Ch. 5 An Invitation
Ch.7 Operation Ladynoir
Ch.8 Just a Friend
Ch.9 A race
Ch.10 Denial
Ch.11 Interviews
Ch.12 Acceptance pt.1
Ch.13 Acceptance pt.2
Ch.14 An akuma
Ch.15 Sleepy Kitty
Ch.16 kiss and make up
Ch.17 he likes someone else?
Ch.18 The Confession
Ch.19 The heart wants what it wants
Ch.20 A valentine's day gift
Ch. 21 What are we?
Ch.22 Imagination
Ch.23 Instincts
Ch.24 The test
Ch.25 The reveal
Epilogue

Ch.6 The Ladybug Ball

65.1K 1.9K 1.9K
De Jazzmino-Cappuccino

Fan art artist: thebirdfromthemoon
Edited 05/07/2019

When Marinette got home from patrol, she started sketching a dress for the ball. Tikki had gone to go get a cookie. When she came back, Tikki looked at the sketch.

"What are you drawing, Marinette?" Tikki asked.

"A dress for the upcoming ball. Do you like it so far?" Marinette asked.

Tikki giggled.

"You don't like it? Is it the stitching? Color?" Marinette asked worriedly.

"No Marinette, It seems like I forgot to tell you."

"Tell me what?" Marinette asked.

"Your Miraculous comes with a formal costume. It was created because we knew that people would want to thank the heroes who saved them," Tikki explained.

"Okay, well, how do I transform into this formal costume?"

"All you have to say is Tikki, spots on, formal. Then, if you need to transform into your normal costume, you just have to say spots on again," Tikki explained.

"Okay, let's try this. Tikki, spots on, formal."

Marinette transformed and looked into the mirror. When she looked at the reflection, she gasped. The dress was red and fit like a glove. It came with matching gloves and a beautiful matching mask. It was so perfect that there were no words to describe it. (Basically, it's the dress at the top. Sorry, I suck at describing clothes.) 

"Tikki spots off," Marinette said. The dress disappeared and was replaced by her civilian clothing. "Wow, the dress is beautiful."

"The dresses are created to specifically flatter the Miraculous Holder, so the dress was created just for you. Plus, this way, you won't need to hide a dress that would be evidence that you're Ladybug," Tikki said.

"I guess I never thought of that," Marinette laughed.

"Well, that's one thing off my to-do list. I 'll text Alya to see if she's available to go get some ice cream."

A few minutes later Marinette was waiting for Alya in the park.

"GIRL YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!" Alya yelled.

"Woah Alya calm down. What happened?" Marinette asked, even though she had a pretty good idea what Alya was going to say.

"Girl, I was just sitting in my house, working on the homework when someone knocked on the door. I opened it and there was a man there with an invitation for the Ladybug appreciation ball. He said that Ladybug told him that she would go only if I did because she wanted me to cover it for the Ladyblog! Can you believe it?! Ladybug personally asked for me to come!!" She squealed.

"Wow Alya, that's amazing! But why did you just call it the Ladybug appreciation ball? It's the Ladybug and Cat Noir Appreciation Ball," Marinette said.

"Well, when Chloe heard that only Ladybug was coming, she convinced the mayor that the ball should be held just in her honor and that another one would be held for Cat Noir. " Alya said, rolling her eyes.

"She's probably doing it just to get closer to Ladybug," Marinette said, grimacing inside at the thought.

"Yeah, but I'm super excited! C'mon Marinette, you have to help me pick out a dress!" she said.

"To the mall!" Marinette said in enthusiasm.

When they arrived at the mall, Alya tried on dress after dress until they finally found the perfect one. It was a strapless blue dress that looked amazing on Alya's figure.

"That's the one!" Marinette exclaimed.

"You're right. I'll buy it and then we will call it a day, okay?" Alya laughed.

"Thank goodness, I was close to collapsing on the floor from exhaustion," Marinette laughed.

Alya laughed with her and they went home.

The next day at school, Alya and Marinette were talking at school when Chloe stormed up to them.

"You! How dare you! You must've blackmailed Ladybug that you would've given her bad publicity if she didn't get you an invite!" Chloe screeched.

"I didn't do anything. I was completely surprised when the man gave me the invitation." Alya argued.

"Well, you're still guaranteed to stick out like a sore thumb. People will be able to see you don't belong there." Chloe snickered, then walked away.

"Hey what was that all about?" Marinette and Alya turned around and saw Nino and Adrien approaching.

"Alya got an invitation to the Ladybug Ball, as per a special request from Ladybug. Nino, you should see the dress Alya is going to wear. She looks gorgeous," Marinette said, and was rewarded by seeing her best friend blush. It was nice considering how much Alya teased her about her crush, so doing it to her satisfying.

"Maybe Nino could come over to your house and see it," Marinette winked, making Alya's blush become a deeper red. Her friend now resembled a tomato.

"Maybe another time," Alya said.

Luckily for Alya, she was saved by the ringing of the bell. The group had to stop talking and focus on the lesson.

Tikki was sitting quietly in Marinette's purse when she noticed the top open. she looked up to see Plagg fly in.

"Hello, Plagg. Sorry, Marinette didn't pack anything cheesy," Tikki said.

"I know, I would've been able to smell it."

Tikki rolled her eyes but flew closer to Plagg anyways to snuggled her head into his chest. Most of the time it would just seem that all Tikki did was scold Plagg, but it was because she cared about Plagg, and didn't want to see him or his Miraculous Holder get hurt.

"So, what brings you in Marinette's purse?" she asked.

"It's Adrien, he's really down. He really wanted to go to the ball with Ladybug, have a special evening with her, and all that, but he's got to go in his civilian form so he couldn't come as Cat Noir. I've never seen him so upset."

"Oh no. What should we do about it?" Tikki asked.

"Well, I've got a plan, but it needs Ladybug's cooperation." Plagg explained his plan to Tikki.

"Just stick around until lunch and you can fill her in. In the meantime..." She snuggled her head into Plagg's soft, black fur. "I want to know how you've been doing."

The two continued to share stories until the lunch bell rang.

Marinette went home for lunch and went to her room. She opened her purse and saw two kwamis fly out.

"Hello, Plagg. Would you like some cheese?" Marinette offered.

"Of course-"

"Plagg," Tikki scolded, reminding him of why he was there.

"Oh, right. On second thought I'm good. I came here cause I need your help." Plagg said.

"Help? Is Cat Noir in trouble?" Marinette asked, alarmed.

"Not exactly, Cat Noir isn't able to attend the Ladybug Ball because of something in his civilian life, and it has him really down. So I was wondering if you could help us cheer him up."

"What can I do?" Marinette asked. 

Once again, Plagg explained his elaborate plan in detail. "So will you do it?" he asked.

"Of course, anything to help cheer up Cat Noir! I'll set up everything we'll need. Come, I'll walk around the city so you can get back to him" she said.

Plagg and Tikki flew into the purse and Marinette walked around the town. When she got back, Plagg was gone.

"Do you think Cat Noir will like it?" Marinette asked Tikki.

"I think he will love it," Tikki said in reassurance.

The time for the ball arrived and ladybug landed on top of the Bourgeois residence. She then slipped through a window. She didn't want to go through the front, as so many guests had already arrived and they would've probably crowded around her. The Bourgeois residence was basically a palace. It even had a ballroom with a grand staircase. The mayor entered the room where Ladybug had entered.

"Ah, Ladybug, you made it. I'm so glad you could come," Mayor Bourgeois said, trying not to look fazed by Ladybug's strange entrance.

"Thank you, it's an honor-"

"Ladybug! You're here!" Chloe said and hugged her. She was wearing an all yellow dress. She took in Ladybug's appearance and frowned.

"Ladybug! I thought you were told it was a formal event. No matter, I will get you a dress," Chloe said.

"No, It's alright, I have a dress, I just needed to get here. You go downstairs to your date. I'm sure whoever the lucky guy is he's waiting for you" Ladybug said.

"Alright. See you soon Ladybug!"

Chloe left and Mayor Bourgeois turned to her.

"Are you sure You have a dress?" he asked.

"Yes, just wait for me outside the door. I'll be ready in two seconds"

Mayor Bourgeois nodded and went outside.

"Alright, Tikki spots on, formal," Ladybug said. A red glow enveloped her.

Adrien was having a terrible time. Instead of being with his Lady, he was waiting downstairs with Chloe, who had come down from upstairs. She was gripping his arm as if her life depended on it, and he'd already spoken to several of his father's business associates, which wasn't very fun, to say the least.

Suddenly, Mayor Bourgeois appeared at the top of the grand staircase.

"Everyone, I'm sure you are as thrilled as I am to be at this ball. Ladybug has done so much to help protect our fair city. Unfortunately, Cat Noir was unable to come, so we will hold another ball for him at a later date. But without further ado, I give you the guest of honor, Ladybug!"

Adrien looked up and gasped. Ladybug looked so beautiful and graceful as she descended the grand staircase. And that dress looked stunning on her frame. When she reached the bottom, everyone started to gather around and bask her in compliments, but Ladybug just stood there with a smile on her face. After everyone had settled down, the music started playing.

"C'mon Adrikins, let's dance!" Chloe said, pulling Adrien to the dance floor for the slow dance. Adrien danced with Chloe, but his eyes kept wandering to Ladybug. He noticed that another famous designer's son had asked her to dance, and she had agreed. She looked like she was having a good time. Adrien felt incredibly jealous. He wished he could be there right now, holding Ladybug in his arms, instead, he was dancing with Chloe, who kept trying to kiss him. Adrien noticed that Ladybug kept switching partners. All the sons of everyone here kept stealing her away from the person who had her before, hoping to impress her. It seemed like everyone was dancing with except him. He sighed. When the ball was finally over, Adrien went home and he went straight to his bedroom. Tonight was the worst night ever. Plagg flew out from hiding and went over to Adrien.

"Hey kid, don't you have patrol tonight?" Plagg asked.

"No, it's Ladybug's turn," he sighed.

"Well, why don't you go join her?" Plagg suggested.

"I'm not in a good mood, and I don't want to spoil Ladybug's night,"he said.

"Okay, that's it! TRANSFORM AND HEAD TO THE EIFFEL TO MEET LADYBUG NOW! OR I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO TRANSFORM AGAIN!" Plagg yelled.

"Alright! Alright! Plagg claws out!" he said.

Cat Noir headed to the Eiffel Tower. He had no idea why Plagg was so pushy about him going to the Eiffel Tower. When He arrived at the tower, he was shocked. There were candles everywhere, and there was music playing. Ladybug was standing there, still, in the gown, she had on at the ball.

"Hello Kitty," She said

"M'lady, What's all this?" Cat Noir asked.

"Since you were unable to make it to the ball, I brought the ball to you. Would you care to dance, Cat Noir?" she said, curtsying.

"I would be honored M'lady," Cat Noir said, bowing. He took Ladybug's hand and they started to dance. After they had danced for a few minutes, Ladybug moved her hands from his and wrapped them around his neck, bringing them closer together. Cat Noir was shocked for a moment, then wrapped his hands around her waist. As they dance, Ladybug let her head rest on Cat Noir's shoulder and smiled.

After the music had stopped, the two separated.

"Thank you Ladybug, for doing all of this." Cat Noir said.

"It was your kwami's idea. He came to me and told me you were feeling down so he came up with a plan to cheer you up," She said.

Cat Noir was shocked. This was his kwami's idea?

"I better get going, see you soon Cat Noir. Spots on," she said and transformed into her usual costume.

Adrien went home and detransformed. Plagg flew out.

"So, how was it?" Plagg asked.

"It was amazing Plagg, thank you."

"Yes, well, I want more cheese for that little date you had. It took a lot of effort on my part."

Adrien laughed and threw him a large chunk of Camembert, then went to bed. Even though the night started off terribly, it had the best ending Adrien could hope for.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

207K 8K 57
𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗: 13th SEPTEMBER 2016 𝗦𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗟: A MIRACULOUS FUTURE (Completed in 2021) Marinette Dupain-Cheng is Paris's infamous superhero...
118K 2.9K 19
Adrien Agreste may seem like he has everything together. Being a famous model, all the girls crushing on him, secretly living a double life as a famo...
35.2K 732 20
SO OLD, SO CRINGE I BEG OF YOU DON'T READ THIS I WAS LITERALLY 12 WHEN WRITING THIS GUYS ITS NOT GOOD YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED On everyone's 17th birthda...
167K 3.2K 42
Cover by @mariexhood It's been a few years since Adrien and Marinette met their kwamis and now it's time for college. Adrien is chosen as Marinette's...