Caminah Smuts 2

Por CaminahLove

Book 2 of Caminah Smuts. Official Cover By @SLOTHTATO Más

Welcome!
Official Cover
Requests
The Other 4 Senses
How Good Days Start
Body To Body
Warm
Mad Or Nah?
Knee Socks
Busy
Planes, Trains, and Automobiles
Better Than Advil
A Little More Teasing
A/N
How We Do In Coconut Grove
Kissing In The Blue Dark
Can't Stay Mad Forever
Do You Mind?
Play The Game Your Way
The Public Thrill
Going At It
Why Did She Have To Wear Such A Short Skirt?
Locker Room Revelations (Part 1 of 2)
Locker Room Revelations (Part 2 of 2)
The Notebook, Birds, and Teasing Words
Can't Keep My Hands Off You
Do Something Sexy
Running Errands
Piece Of Art
Grinding
Tease And Please
More Nights
After Porn
Learning Her Lesson (Camrenah) (Part 1 of 2)
Sexy Secretary
In A State
Soy And The Lattes
A/N
Nothing But A Number
Something More
Love Me Like You Do
New Book
Storm
Breaking All The Rules

Learning Her Lesson (Camrenah) (Part 2 of 2)

6.6K 38 5
Por CaminahLove

Camila shut the front door behind her and leaned against it, breathless. She tried to absorb the fact that she had just had the most amazing, mind-blowing, earth-shattering sex just because she was trying to get out of a DUI. She was aching in the best possible way, but mostly she was aching for more... She swiftly (and with some difficulty) pulled herself together – 20 minutes! She had 20 minutes. O.K. Shower first. Shower then pick something to wear...

Lauren and Dinah drove most of the way back to the station in silence, still in a state of (happy) shock at what had just happened. Neither looked at the other when Dinah started talking:

"Alright, we wrap it up as quick as we can and we head back to hers. Right?"

"Fuck yeah. Jesus, Dinah – this girl is fucking amazing! God I bet she'd let us do just about anything to her..."

Lauren trailed off as her mind wandered into fantasy-land. Dinah glanced over at her partner and sniggered:

"Careful there Laur, you're practically drooling...and you're gonna wanna save that" (Dinah threw a pointed glance at the growing bulge of Lauren's crotch) "for later. You're gonna need it. Or rather, horny little miss Cabello is gonna need it!"

Dinah chortled to herself, very pleased with her little joke, while Lauren simply rolled her eyes.

They pulled up into the station's parking lot, both planning to file their paperwork and clock off at the speed of light. Just as they were getting out of the squad car Dinah was struck by a thought:

"Hey Laur let's tell the captain that we need to bring our uniforms home and get them dry-cleaned – I'm pretty sure that knowing she was getting fucked by cops really got that kinky little bitch going. So we'll keep them on for her! Besides, it's not really a lie in your case, is it? You are going to have to get your uniform cleaned!"

Lauren looked down at the large dark stain Camila's cum had left on her trouser-leg when she was humping her and grinned in agreement. They both walked into the station as fast as they could without letting everybody know they were in a rush and started tying up the loose ends at the end of their shift.

Camila meanwhile was panicking a little. She'd showered, and everything that needed to be was waxed, moisturized or exfoliated. Now she stood frozen in front of the drawer and section of the hanger rail where she kept her sexy lingerie. Yes, she had a whole drawer and substantial hanging space just for lingerie. 'Ok running out of time Camila! Just pick something quick!'

"Finally!" Dinah had definitely broken a few of the laws they were meant to be enforcing in her mad rush to drive them to Camila's. Lauren nodded feverishly until she realized they were acting like a couple of giddy schoolgirls...

"Umm Dinah – maybe we should chill a little...we're not the ones who're meant to be desperate and begging..."

"Shit good point, Laur. Ok – cool and collected. Let's go!"

Camila jumped as she heard three loud knocks at her door – she was slightly embarrassed that the mere knowledge that the cops were at her door was enough to make her soak her thong. 'Oh well', she thought 'I'm way past embarrassment now!' One last glance in the mirror and she rushed downstairs.

Dinah and Lauren had a hard time keeping their 'cool and collected' demeanors as they entered the house and saw what Camila was wearing (barely).

Camila, in the end, had settled for simplicity. A completely sheer black robe that hid absolutely nothing – Camila's hard brown nipples were fully on display, as well as acres of tan skin and a sheer black lace thong that did nothing to hide her wet, shaved pussy. And Camila herself felt a rush of heat sweep over her body as she saw that the officers still had their uniforms on.

Dinah recovered first although it was a bit hard to appear unaffected when she and Lauren both had massive erections between their legs.

"Well, well, well. You clean up nice...for a slut. But you didn't have to bother, you know." Dinah was smirking when she saw Camila's face drop. Did they not like it? Camila was surprised at how upset the idea made her – she felt like she was on the verge of tears. Dinah leaned in close, her lips brushing Camila's ear as she whispered:

"Because the only thing you'll be wearing by the time we're done with you is our cum...all over that sexy body of yours."

Just as Camila was practically creaming herself at the idea of being covered in the officers' cum, Dinah finished off by driving her tongue into Camila's ear. Camila couldn't restrain the loud and obscene moan that fell from her lips. God, she wanted them to fill her up, she needed to taste them, take them all the way down her throat...

"Please! Oh God please!" Camila knew she was going to collapse any second if Dinah kept working that magic tongue in her ear.

Thankfully Lauren stepped up and grabbed her ass, pressing her hard-on against Camila's pussy once more. She seized Camila's mouth with her own and thrust her tongue in roughly.

Camila didn't think she could take much more: Dinah's tongue winding deeper into her ear while Lauren was fucking her mouth with her tongue – her knees finally gave way, and despite Lauren's hands on her ass, groping and squeezing, she sank to her knees on the floor.

This brought her face-to-face with the big, hard bulge in Lauren's pants. Exactly where she wanted to be.

Lauren started unbuckling her belt while Dinah threaded her hand in Camila's hair, tugging a little as she growled:

"I hope you're comfortable you fucking slut, because you're going to be spending a lot of time on your knees tonight - just like the dirty little whore we all know you are."

Camila moaned; her eyes fixed on the thick, hard cock that Lauren had pulled out of her boxers. She could feel herself literally drooling as she saw Lauren's pre-cum leaking out of her dick. God it looked even bigger close-up – she was so close she could smell Lauren's arousal, she could almost taste her...

Camila leaned in closer, stretching her tongue out to get a taste but whined in disappointment when Dinah tugged on her hair and her head jerked back just as she was about to lick the head of Lauren's throbbing dick.

"Uh-uh, I don't think so. You want to suck cock like a slut? You want Officer Jauregui to fuck your face?"

Camila nodded as best as she was able considering Dinah's grip on her hair, her eyes wide and pleading.

"Well then. What do good sluts do when they want to be fucked?" Lauren chimed in, struggling not to just thrust forward and start fucking Camila's open mouth.

"Please..." Camila's voice could only be described as a desperate whine.

"Very good, Camila! When sluts want cock they beg for it!" Lauren praised Camila patronizingly as she slowly pumped her painfully hard cock.

"Oh god please officer, I wanna suck you so bad, I need to show you how sorry I am for being such a bad girl! Pleeeaaase I need your big cock filling my mouth! Let me be a good slut for you!"

Camila was still babbling desperately when Lauren thrust her cock into her mouth. Camila's long, grateful moan of satisfaction was muffled by the thick meat in her mouth. She immediately started sucking hard, bobbing her head up and down. Dinah let go of her hair, only for Lauren to grab hold of her head with both hands and start fucking her mouth with abandon.

"Yeah that's right, suck my dick like the cockslut you are! Fuck you're such a dirty whore OH GOD! Fuuuuuuuuuck!"

Camila had just deep-throated Lauren's throbbing dick, prompting cries of ecstasy from the black-haired officer. She was very glad for her lack of a gag reflex as she struggled a little not to choke on the nine and a half inches of thick cock being rammed down her throat over and over. Camila was so aroused she could feel her cum dribbling down her thighs as she thrust her hips forward into empty air, desperate as a cat in heat.

The feel of Lauren's cock rubbing against the insides of her mouth and stretching her throat was making her pussy clench and her clit pulse with each thrust of Lauren's hips. She felt completely helpless as Lauren held her head in a vice grip and fucked her mouth and throat so hard that her balls were smacking against Camila's chin every time her cock bottomed out down her throat.

"Jesus fuck yeaaaahh UUUUGH so good, you're such a dirty cock-sucking whore, you like it, don't you? FUUUUUUUCKK!"

Lauren's head was thrown back in ecstasy, her legs were weakening from the sheer pleasure but she didn't give a fuck, she just needed to keep feeling Camila's hot, wet throat massaging her dick.

Dinah was watching this scene with her mouth hanging open and a rock-hard boner between her legs. She groaned as she saw a mixture of drool and pre-cum dripping down from Camila's chin onto her tits. Lauren was grunting and groaning while obscene slurping noises came from Camila, as well as the occasional slight gagging sound every time Lauren thrust in particularly hard. It only made Dinah even harder.

"You choking on Lauren's big dick, whore? Nah I don't think so. The bigger the better for a slut like you, hmm? This is how you like it! God, you're so fucking filthy!"

Camila let out a muffled moan – she didn't think she could get even more aroused but Dinah's words were creating a flood between her legs.

"Uuuuuh so goooood....so hot...wet..OOOH get ready for it whore!"

Lauren pushed Camila's head down all the way: her plump, swollen lips smushed up against Lauren's abdomen. Suddenly Camila was swallowing frantically as Lauren unleashed streams of cum down her throat, whimpering a little in disappointment at not being able to taste Lauren's hot juices. Although the feeling of Lauren's thick cum gushing down her throat all the way down into her stomach, filling her up, was enough to make her feel she might cum on the spot.

Lauren grunted and moaned as she dumped the last of her load down Camila's wet, convulsing throat – she'd cum so much she was feeling a little light-headed. She pulled out of the petite brunette's mouth, admiring her red and swollen lips, and staggered over to a nearby armchair and collapsed on it.

Camila, meanwhile, was catching her breath whilst eyeing Dinah's crotch hungrily. She could only imagine what she looked like right now: pre-cum and drool all over her mouth and chin, slowly dripping down onto her chest, her hair completely wild from Lauren's forceful grip and her plump, red lips swollen from sucking cock so hard. No one had ever been able to make her feel like such a slut before and she fucking loved it. Her breath caught in her throat as Dinah stepped up in front of her and pulled out her big hard cock.

"Well, Cabello? If you want it, you know what to do." Dinah smirked down at the panting, desperate girl.

"Pleeeaase fuck my throat, oh god I need your cock so much please I'll suck you so good! I'll be a good little whore, I promise!"

Dinah chuckled – this power trip was really turning her on.

"Open wide, you filthy bitch."

Camila immediately open her mouth as wide as she could, her tongue hanging out, panting like a dog – she knew it would be a struggle to take all of Dinah but that only turned her on even more. The thought of the officer forcing her huge cock down her throat had her moaning out loud and dripping down her thighs in anticipation.

Even though it was torture for her to hold back, Dinah slowly slid her dick into Camila's open mouth until she hit the back of her throat and paused. Camila immediately started sucking sloppily, her hands grasping and groping Dinah's ass. She was sure she'd never tasted anything so good in her life, and she took a deep breath through her nose in preparation for what she was about to do.

Dinah watched in amazement as Camila took her in, inch by inch, until her lips were pressed against the tan skin of her abdomen. No girl had ever been able to take all of her, or Lauren for that matter, but her girth especially usually meant instant choking.

Instead of choking, Camila started moaning, the vibrations pulsing through Dinah's dick. Her throat and mouth were stretched to the limit and she knew she was dripping onto her carpet.

Dinah growled at the sensation, her eyes still wide with shock, and starting thrusting back and forth down Camila's throat. Camila was sucking her as best she could, bobbing her head to meet Dinah's increasingly frantic thrusts.

"Shiiiiiit so fucking good! Fuck you must be a really desperate whore to swallow all my big dick! Uuuuuh yessss UUNGH such a dirty slut! That's right, suck it good OOOH! OH GOD!"

Camila had started swallowing around her over and over – Dinah let out a long moan and grabbed Camila's head to start really fucking her throat. Camila's eyes rolled back in her head – this was what she'd been craving: on her knees, helpless, while her mouth and throat were used....hard. She could feel how heavy and swollen Dinah's balls were every time they crashed against her chin.

"Ooooooh fuckfuckfuckfuck UUUUGGHHH!"

Dinah couldn't hold on any longer, and only just had the presence of mind to pull back so just the head of her cock was left clasped between Camila's swollen lips. She unleashed a torrent of hot cum into Camila's hungry mouth. She'd never cum so much in her life, and glancing down to see Camila's throat working furiously to swallow her load only forced even more cum out of her.

Despite her best efforts, Camila was overwhelmed by how much cum Dinah was filling her mouth with. No matter how fast she swallowed, there was so much that her cheeks were bulging and some of Dinah's juices started dribbling out the corners of her lips. There was just so much, and it tasted so good – the only sounds were Dinah's groans and swears, Camila's loud, frantic gulping and the sound of Lauren's heavy panting.

Lauren was slowly stroking her hard length only to ease the painful throbbing that had started as soon as Camila had managed to deep-throat Dinah's huge cock. Her mouth hung open as she watched Dinah pull all the way out and dump the last of her load all over Camila's face.

Camila tried to moan when she felt Dinah's hot cum spurting onto her face, but all she could manage was a gargling sound due to all the cum she still had to swallow. Her pussy clenched and her clit throbbed with every rope of hot cum that landed on her face and in her hair – she was completely desperate now; she felt like she might just die if she didn't get to cum soon.

As Dinah panted while she tried to recover, she was astounded to find that one glance down at Camila (who was making no effort to wipe any of her cum off) was enough to get her hard again. She'd always had great stamina but this was something else...

Camila moaned in a mixture of shock and arousal as she saw Dinah's cock harden again – anyone else would have been sucked dry after cumming that much but as she watched she saw the officer's balls swell up with another load – all for her!

She was so fixated with the big, juicy cock in front of her that she only noticed that Lauren had stepped up next to Dinah when the black-haired's dick entered her line of vision. She whimpered as she stared at the two big, thick cocks right in front of her. She looked up to see the two cops leering down at her with matching smirks on their faces.

"On your feet – get that slutty robe and thong off. You've got a whole lot more punishment coming to you tonight," Dinah growled at a desperate, eager Camila who scrambled to obey, dropping her robe and completely ruined thong on the floor. She stepped forward hesitantly, reaching for the officers' pulsing erections. Before she knew it, Dinah had roughly grabbed her hair once more, sending another wave of arousal rushing through her body as she tugged her head back.

"You really don't learn, do you slut? No wonder you have to be punished so hard over and over. Like I said, you're being punished, which means Officer Jauregui and I are in charge. We decide when you get to be fucked. We decide which of your slutty holes gets pounded. Do you understand that now, whore?"

Dinah grinned when she saw that her words were causing Camila's legs to tremble and even more arousal to slide down her thighs.

"Yes, yes officer, I'm so sorry, I'll be a good little slut for you! Pleeeaase punish me with your big cocks, I'm a dirty whore and I need to be taught a lesson! Oh god please I'll do anything, I need to be fucked so bad pleeeaase..."

Camila didn't think she could take much more, her pleading gaze flickering between Lauren and Dinah's flushed faces. She could tell they wanted to fuck her as much as she wanted to be fucked and she hoped this meant they wouldn't tease her for much longer. She was so lost in her overwhelming arousal that she yelped in shock when she felt Lauren's fingers pushing at her soaked pussy. Her yelp quickly changed into a loud moan as the black-haired rubbed her fingers through the folds of her dripping cunt, carefully avoiding her throbbing clit. Camila started rolling her hips, trying to ride Lauren's fingers but the officer just pulled her hand away. At this point, Camila could have cried from sexual frustration. Her tortured whimpers only served to encourage Lauren and Dinah to see how far they could push her before she lost it completely. Lauren held her hand in front of Camila's face as Dinah pulled on her hair again, forcing her to look at the black-haired's cum-covered fingers.

"You see that, slut? You see how wet you are, just from sucking cock? It's because you're a desperate whore, isn't it? Because you're just a dirty little bitch in heat?" Lauren snarled at her while smearing Camila's arousal on her face where it mixed with Dinah's cum. Camila knew she was only seconds away from her knees giving out under her.

"OH FUCK!"

Camila shrieked loudly as Dinah delivered a stinging smack to her ass.

"You still haven't learnt that a good slut answers when she's asked a question? Unbelievable – maybe you don't deserve to get fucked after all," Dinah's smirk grew even wider when she saw the look of panic that washed over Camila's face at her words.

"No no, please, I'm sorry, you're right – I'm just a desperate whore, a dirty bitch in heat! I need your cocks so bad, pleeeaase!"

Camila panted out her pleas as she wobbled precariously on legs that felt like they were made of jelly. She whimpered when Lauren stepped closer, the tip of her cock brushing against the tan skin of her stomach, leaving a trail of hot pre-cum.

"That's right," Lauren said with a predatory smile on her face, "and if you act like a dirty bitch, you deserve to get fucked like one. On your hands and knees like a dog, slut."

"OOOoohh god yessss!"

Camila moaned joyfully – finally! She dropped into position instantly; thankful she didn't have to stand anymore. She could hear the officers moving around but she kept her eyes on the floor while she waited for instructions, shivering when she saw her own cum-stains on the carpet.

"Look up, bitch!" Dinah spat out at her from behind. Camila's head snapped up immediately and she found herself once more face-to-face with Lauren's raging erection. She shuddered as her pussy spasmed at the sight – it seemed even bigger and harder than before (if that were even possible). She shuddered again and gasped as she felt the tip of Dinah's dick brush against her dripping pussy from behind. A huge wave of arousal threatened to make her pass out at the thought of taking both Dinah and Lauren at once. Her mouth hung open and her hips were thrusting back towards Dinah's dick – her insatiable libido had taken complete control over her body.

"Alright whore, let's hear you scream!" With that, Dinah grabbed Camila's hips in a vice-grip and rammed her entire length into her wet pussy in one powerful thrust. Camila's ear-splitting shriek of pleasure mingled with Dinah's shocked exclamation:

"FUUUCK how are you so tight again already?! Uuuh shit you're such a fucking slut – you like my big cock splitting your tight cunt wide open, don't you? Ooooh god uuungh..."

Camila's head swam and her vision blurred as Dinah started up a brutal, unforgiving pace, the pounding thrusts jolting her forward and making her face rub against Lauren's dick. Just like when Dinah had fucked her bent over the hood of her own car, she felt like all her other senses had shut down; and all she could feel was the exquisite pleasure pulsing from her pussy. The tingling sensation in her stomach had spread all over her body and she started to fell light-headed – she couldn't draw a proper breath past all the screaming she was doing. Her body was wracked with lightning-like spasms of ecstasy each time Dinah's cock bumped up against her cervix and Dinah was right: she loved the delicious ache of being stretched so wide, being fucked so hard – it only added to the indescribable pleasure engulfing her, threatening to overwhelm her completely. Dinah suddenly shifted her angle a little and pounded a spot deep inside her that had never been hit before and Camila regained the power of speech (somewhat...).

"UUUUUUUHHHHHH! Oh god your cock – AAAAAGH! So big! Oh-oh-oh-oh-OH GOD! Holy fucking shit I – AAAAAAAAH! UH-UH-UH-UUUNNGGHHH!" Camila had started cumming already, her body writhing and jerking in time with the convulsions of her pussy. Dinah didn't stop her hard pounding despite the tight clenching of Camila's cunt – in fact, when she looked down and saw her cock gleaming and glistening with Camila's arousal each time she pulled out; she actually managed to up her pace even more.

Camila was making sounds that Lauren didn't even know were humanly possible – ear-splitting shrieks of anguished ecstasy, screams of incredible pleasure...Along with the temptation of the brunette's wide open mouth, it was too much for her – she grabbed the back of Camila's head pushed her entire length down Camila's throat in one go, letting out her own animalistic groans along the way. Feeling Camila's screams vibrating through her hard meat only intensified the ecstasy.

Camila hadn't even started to come down from her mind-blowing orgasm when Lauren thrust her dick roughly into her open mouth and down her throat, and the sensation was enough to throw her violently into another huge orgasm. Being fucked at either end, having both the officers' cocks inside her at once, on her hands and knees like an animal.... It was her idea of heaven. She'd given up trying to contribute by thrusting back against Dinah or sucking Lauren and was just letting the officers use her as they wanted. She felt like she was just their dirty little fucktoy - she'd been reduced to an animalistic level, existing only to feel those big thick cocks fuck her hard. Unbelievably, she felt the beginnings of another orgasm start to rise within her as Lauren and Dinah kept pounding her holes; their powerful thrusts jerking her back and forth like a rag doll. She started tightening once more around the cock pounding her pussy like a jackhammer and she would have been shrieking like a banshee but her howls were muffled by a big mouthful of hard, thick dick.

Neither Lauren nor Dinah could really hear her screams of ecstasy, but the black-haired could certainly feel it. She felt her cock swell up even more and her balls tighten as the vibrations pulsed convulsively up and down her shaft and she knew she was going to cum, and cum hard at that. She threw back her head, a look of exquisite pleasure washing over her face and started pumping quickly and erratically into the brunette's mouth.

"AAAAAAAAAGGHH! Oh FUUUUCK YESSS! UUUUHH swallow – AHH! – swallow it bitch! UUUNNNGGHH!"

Lauren somehow manage to pull back a little despite the throes of ecstasy and dump most of her load in Camila's mouth instead of spurting down her throat again. She wanted to see her struggle to swallow it all just as she had earlier with Dinah and she was not disappointed. She watched through slitted eyes as Camila swallowed frantically, making the most obscene gulping noises as she desperately tried to suck down all of Lauren's thick cum. The added distraction of having her cunt pounded from behind at the same time didn't help and Camila clenched hard on Dinah's cock when she felt some of Lauren's juices ooze out of her stretched mouth to cover her chin and drip down onto her tits once more.

When Lauren finally stopped cumming she pulled out and sank to the floor, panting and trembling as she tried to regain control of her own body. This meant she was face-to-face with Camila, and she leaned back against a conveniently placed couch to enjoy the show.

Dinah was now pounding Camila like a battering ram, only a couple thrusts away from cumming herself. And then it happened.

"FUUUUCK HERE IT COMES YOU WHORE! AAAAAAAAH! OOOOOH take it! Take it all in your slutty pussy! UUUUUUNNNGH oh god! SO. FUCKING. TIGHT!"

Dinah punctuated each exclamation with three last rough thrusts before Camila's pussy milked her dry. Her cries had mixed with Camila's own as the smaller girl let loose with an unintelligible stream of shrieks, moans and curses – the feel of Dinah's hot cum filling up her hungry pussy was threatening to make her pass out again as another massive orgasm wracked her body, making her spasm and convulse as if she were being electrocuted. But instead of electricity pulsing through her, it was white-hot pleasure making her writhe and scream like a woman possessed. She was bucking and shuddering so hard that Dinah was having to use almost all her strength to hold Camila's hips steady enough to keep fucking her.

As she finally came down and Dinah pulled out, she collapsed onto the floor, lying face down on her stomach completely spent, unmoving except for a few twitches as the aftershocks jolted through her.

For a while the only sound in the room was heavy panting as all three women slowly recovered from the mind-blowing intensity of their orgasms. Lauren was the first to stir, shifting uncomfortably as she realized how hot and sticky with sweat she was. She was slightly surprised to see that she hadn't even taken her shoes off, and started to slowly undress in order to cool down a little. Both Dinah and Camila glanced up as they heard her pulling off her clothes – Camila's breathing picked right back up again and she moaned quietly when Lauren's rock-hard abs were revealed. Dinah decided that Lauren had the right idea (she had also worked up a sweat) and started undressing too.

By the time Lauren and Dinah had stripped, they were both hard again; Dinah from staring at the now familiar sight of her cum oozing out of Camila's pussy and Lauren because of the hungry, unwavering stare Camila was directing at her cock. As the two of them watched, Camila began to roll her hips, whimpering as she rubbed her clit against the carpet.

"Well it looks like you're ready for another round, slut. Is that right? You want to be fucked hard again? Of course you do, you're such a fucking whore! Look at yourself, rubbing against the carpet because you're so desperate for cock! You really are just a dirty bitch in heat!"

Camila let out a choked gasp and sped up the motion of her hips when she heard what Dinah was snarling at her. She felt a familiar clenching in her pussy and asshole at the officer's demeaning words and she moaned softly when more of the blonde cop's cum dribbled out of her, coating her inner thighs along with her own juices. She was about to start begging again when she glanced up and realized that the two officers were having another silent conversation – as she watched they switched positions. Dinah moved in front of her and Lauren stood and walked behind her. She then felt Lauren's hands under her arms as she was hoisted up. She was glad when Lauren kept hold of her as she knew she wouldn't be able to stand on her own. All she could do was press herself back against the black-haired and grind her ass against the hard dick nestled between her cheeks.

She licked her lips as Dinah lowered herself to the ground and lay there; and a familiar and powerful throbbing started up between her legs as she gazed longingly at the tan, toned body and full breasts right below her. Not to mention that huge, incredible cock...

"You know what to do, you dirty fucking slut. Ride my dick, bitch!"

Camila keened in anticipation as Lauren lowered her to her knees and she shuffled forward until the thick head of Dinah's cock was pressing up into her pussy. She slowly lowered herself, taking in the huge cock inch by inch, moaning continuously as she felt herself being stretched wider and wider. She let out a loud strangled cry as she was finally filled completely – the Polynesian was so deep she was convinced she could feel her in her stomach. Looking down as she tried to catch her breath, she saw her stomach was a little swollen, undoubtedly because of the huge amount of cum filling up her belly. The sight made her groan helplessly and squeeze Dinah's cock hard with her pussy. It was all too much – the exquisite sensation of feeling like she was being split in two by the officer's massive cock, so deep inside her she was getting light-headed again; and the visual proof of just how much of a slut she was – her belly swollen with all the cum she'd swallowed so eagerly. Her body was completely weakened by the overwhelming pleasure and she was only managing to stay upright because she was so firmly impaled on Dinah's thick, throbbing meat.

Dinah had noticed Camila glancing down at her own stomach and she followed her gaze to see what was entrancing the smaller girl so much. The combination of the amazing feeling of being so deep inside that tight pussy and the realization that Camila's belly was actually swollen from all of her and Lauren's cum nearly had her blowing her load on the spot. It took a huge amount of self-control not to cum and she knew she had to move things along – now.

"Lauren..." Dinah's voice was strangled and desperate and an already incredibly aroused Lauren needed no further urging. She knelt behind Camila between Dinah's spread legs and pushed the trembling girl forward a little, forcing her to lean down towards Dinah.

"Aaaaaaahhhh..." Camila groaned as the shift in position stretched her even more. She had to be dreaming – it just couldn't be possible to feel this good! Her groan quickly changed into an ecstatic shriek as she felt Lauren moving around behind her until the head of her cock was pressing up against her asshole.

"Oh yesyesyesyesyes PLEEAASE! Uh-uh-uh-uh!" As soon as Camila realized what was about to happen, she somehow found the strength to start riding Dinah hard and fast, powerful spasms coursing through her each time she dropped down and felt the officer's dick ram against her g-spot. She wasn't even sure if what was about to happen was physically possible considering the size of the cops' equipment, but instead of filling her with trepidation that thought was arousing her even more. She wanted to be stretched to the very limit; the thought was such a turn-on that she gushed out another wave of arousal onto Dinah who was by now covered in her cum.

Lauren grabbed her roughly by the hips to still her and she let out whining moan – disappointed to have been stopped from riding the Polynesian beneath her but also trembling with excitement for what was coming next. God why was the black-haired taking so long?

"Oooooh please I want it, I want it so bad! I want to take it like a whore, please I need – UUUUUUUHHHH!"

Lauren had slowly eased the head of her cock in, gasping at the tightness and fighting the urge to just thrust in hard and fast. It was going to take some finesse to fit herself in when Camila also had her pussy filled up so completely. Inch by torturous inch she eased herself in, her ears ringing a little with the petite brunette's loud, incessant howling. She could actually feel Dinah through the layer of skin separating their dicks and she locked eyes with her over Camila's shoulder as she finally pushed herself all the way in, rubbing against the hardness in Camila's pussy.

Dinah was just as entranced by the sensation as Lauren was – she was gasping for breath at the thought of Camila being so filled, her insides being stretched so much. She couldn't believe someone so small and so tight could actually take them both in her cunt and ass at the same time. Glancing up at Camila she felt her dick twitch at the look on her face – she'd stopped howling when Lauren finally bottomed out up her ass and was letting out a continuous stream of breathy little moans. As well as the obvious arousal in her eyes there was also a look of faint bewilderment as if she too couldn't quite believe what was happening.

There was a moment of absolute stillness as they all prepared themselves; Lauren and Dinah both reached for Camila's hips, seeking some sort of leverage. They intertwined their fingers so that each had a good grip on the soft, tan skin. They locked eyes and grinned at each other before letting loose and fucking the brunette with wild abandon.

'OOOOOOOH FUUUCK! AH-AH-AH-AAAAHHH shiiiit that's incredible, I – UUUUNNGH FUCK I'M – OOOH – I'M CUMMING!"

Camila couldn't help herself – the two cops had barely started and she was already in the throes of what had to be the best, most powerful orgasm yet. But the ecstasy didn't stop – before she could recover from that mind-blowing climax she was thrown into another, and then another. She couldn't even speak or scream anymore, just passively kneel with her eyes closed and her mouth hanging open as she convulsed wildly, her jerky spasms pushing her down even harder against the thick cocks bringing her so much pleasure. She couldn't form a coherent thought, her brain was totally fried as the white-hot pleasure pounded through her. She was well and truly trapped in the ecstasy of taking more cock than she ever had before, harder than she ever had before and she was loving every second. She started to feel light-headed again, whether from the pleasure ravaging her body or her inability to draw a full breath, and she felt her trembling muscles weaken as she was thrust closer and closer to unconsciousness.

Dinah noticed this and wasn't having it (though she herself felt a little woozy from the continuous pulsing clenching on her cock as multiple orgasms were ripping through Camila) and smacked Camila hard on her inner thighs, covering her hand in the brunette's cum.

"AAAAAAAH YESSSS!" The hard smacks seemed to have restored Camila's power of speech a little but before she could say much more a particularly hard thrust on Lauren's part made her shriek and gibber incoherently as she felt herself cum hard again.

Lauren knew she wouldn't last much longer – the repeated convulsions of Camila's tight asshole were driving her crazy and she started thrusting in at an unbelievable speed, moaning long and loud as she came along with Camila, filling her ass up with a truly prodigious amount of cum. Camila screamed as she felt the thick, sticky warmth of the officer's cum flood her ass and her eyes rolled back in her head when she felt another orgasm rise up in her. She wasn't sure she could take much more pleasure but at the same time she never wanted it to stop. She grunted as Lauren pulled out, completely spent, and her cum started dribbling out of her stretched wide-open hole.

It was too much for Dinah – the look of sheer ecstasy on Camila's face as Lauren had cum in her ass broke her self-control completely. She started ramming up into Camila, grunting as she felt the beginnings of her orgasm. She yelled loudly as she felt herself start to spurt into the brunette's tight cunt:

"AAAAAGH TAKE IT ALL SLUT! OH GOD UUUUUNNNGH YESSSSS!"

Camila shuddered helplessly as an unbelievable amount of cum was pumped into her pussy, causing a huge orgasm that milked Dinah's cock dry. She howled and screamed before her eyes rolled back into her head and she passed out completely, collapsing onto Dinah. Despite feeling weak and drained, Dinah couldn't contain a small grin at having fucked Camila into unconsciousness twice in one night. She tried to talk to her partner but only a hoarse gasp came out. Luckily Lauren was able to figure out what she wanted and, having managed to regain some of her strength, she lifted Camila up and off Dinah; shaking her head in disbelief when the unconscious girl's hips jerked a little.

She placed Camila face down on the carpet, staring appreciatively at the delicious sight of her cum leaking out of Camila's abused asshole. She slowly and reluctantly started getting dressed – though she didn't want to leave, she was pretty sure she couldn't go another round and besides, she and Dinah had work the next day. Dinah had also grudgingly begun to put her uniform back on, still trying to wrap her mind around the fact that she had just the hottest, most mind-blowing sex in her life – all due to a traffic stop. She suddenly remembered a promise she'd made earlier.... She used her hand to gather as much cum from between Camila's legs as she could and started smearing it all over her ass and back, admiring the contrast of the white cum against tan skin. With an enormous effort she flipped Camila over whilst Lauren watched open-mouthed and repeated the procedure, taking special care to coat Camila's tits and nipples thoroughly. She gave Camila's cum-covered body a satisfied look and pulled the rest of her clothes on. When both she and her black-haired partner were dressed she delivered a volley of hard smacks to Camila's wet thighs, bringing her round with a low moan. She stood up on trembling legs and sneered down at the barely conscious girl below her.

"Well whore, do you think you've finally learnt your lesson?" Camila nodded weakly, unable to move at all. For the first time in her life, she felt completely full and satisfied.

Lauren wasn't ready to let go quite yet and she chimed in with a similar sneer in her voice. "Well in case you need a little reminder now and then, Officer Hansen and I now know where to find a dirty slut to take our frustrations out on, don't we?"

"That we do, Lauren, that we do."

Camila managed another weak nod, a silly smile drifting across her lips at the thought of receiving another good fucking sometime. Lauren and Dinah stepped over to let themselves out, leaving her on the floor like a discarded, well-used whore. She felt another little twitch in her pussy at the thought and finally passed out again when she heard her front door close, still with a silly, dazed grin on her face.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

25.7K 270 18
💖Discontinued💖 Please read A/n for details! I do not claim: -Any pictures -Any characters(Y/n stands for 'Your Name') I only own the plots Publishe...
125K 1.9K 11
Collection of CaKe smut short stories - GirlxGirl (Cara Delevingne x Kendall Jenner) MATURE CONTENT. For Adult. Contains G!P smut, mature theme, unce...
82.8K 19.2K 48
වසර 1970 සිට කොරියාවේ සිදු වූ ආත්මීයගත ආදර කතාවක් වටා ගෙතුනු කතාවකි.. අසීමිත ආදරය.. බැදීම් වල ඇති සංකීර්නත්වය... රාගයේ ඇති පිපාසී බව මෙන්ම ඇතැම්විට...
436K 13.1K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...