bad boy learns to sign

بواسطة dead_flowercrown

my name is Axel Stevens a year ago i got so sick i became deaf so i have learned sign language. im 17 i'm no... المزيد

1. meeting?
2. Same classes?
3. Raining help?
4. I thought i was alone?
5. Saved again?
6. Why do you keep saving me?
7. One last night?
8. Avoding him?
10. All for me?
11. why so secretive
12. scared why?
13. showing him this
14. gone for a few days?
15. I miss you...
16. I like you more then liking?
17. early and love?
18. wows and promises
19. years have gone by
20. I do's
bonus chapter
Christmas bonus!!
Valentine's day bonus🌈❤️
Happiness!!!!
Pride Month

9. Secret lessons

12.3K 340 16
بواسطة dead_flowercrown

Ace:
6 a.m.
"Thank you do you think I'm ready?" "Yeah I believe you are you can hold a conversation if you don't know a word just ask him it won't be hard" I nod and smile shaking his hand. I walk out and head straight to school knowing I have to talk to Alice with Axel. Once I get her to be okay I'm gonna make my move and ask him out not just you know make out or have sex. I just hope no one messes this up. I just parked and my phone goes off. Please don't be the gang please don't. I look down slowly and see it's Peter "fuck" I read what it says "hey boss we got that meeting you wanted it's set for 2pm" okay I can totally do this I can talk to Alice and then leave I'll have to ask Axel out tomorrow. I text back a quick ok and then Delete the messages, I get out and head to find Axel and Alice I find them at his locker. "Hey can I talk to you Alice?" Before she can answer I turn to Axel I smile and wink at him making him blush slightly. "What Ace" I move Axel so he can see my lips as I talk "okay so I really like Axel he awesome to be around and you made almost hate himself because his dad kicked him out and I brought him to my house. He is a really good friend and I would like to hang out with him some more." She scoffed "like his dad would kick him out haha Ace very funny" I shake my head and look at Axel "she doesn't believe me." Axel turns to Alice and signs gadfly so I can't tell what he said but she looks between me and Axel "so it's your fault he got kicked out" she said while signing. "No Alice I kissed him I did" I looked at Axel shocked "whatever Axel hang out with who you like I'm done" she talked away before he could say anything. I looked at my watch 10:00 I can stay a little longer. "Hey it's okay she will see that I'm not bad okay" he nods and asks "can I come back to your place to stay?" I smirk "your always welcome baby boy" his cheeks turn a light pink and he looks away " am I your baby boy?" Shit what do I say fuck it I'll ask him now. I lift his chin and take a deep breath don't mess this up "Axel...."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry to leave you hanging lol I'm pretty sure you know what will happen in the next chapter.... comment if you know😂😂😂
•comment
•like

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

138 3 10
"The one thing I've learned from all of this is to love who you are. Even if the ones closest to you don't. The world's not all black and white. At t...
2.9K 151 12
What is love? Everyone says it's amazing but, they start to cry at the end of it. They say love is what you need in life but, my mom has lived perfec...
Corrupted بواسطة Rylan Mason

قصص المراهقين

3.1K 100 21
(Read Scandalous to know the back story with the first three characters and how Dylan got here.) I've been traveling with Stella, Ashton, and Erin al...
313K 12.2K 33
" Let's keep this on the down-low. Nobody has to know. " He cooed in my ear, pushing up on me like a dog in heat. " I'm quick to cut a nigga off, so...