The Shadows We Pass [JONGHO]

Від Triple-Khaos

A twist on a true story Choi Minho and Kim Jonghyun are from a popular boy band called SHINee. Things change... Більше

Chapter 1: It's a different feeling
Chapter 2: What's going on?
Chapter 3: I want that
Chapter 4: Can we really do this?
Chapter 6: SHINee
Chapter 7: Is this reality?
Chapter 8: Grateful
Chapter 9: Secret kept, but not so well
Chapter 10: Minho, I'm Pregnant
Chapter 11: Taemin, really?
Chapter 12: Its a...

Chapter 5: The Beginning

272 11 2
Від Triple-Khaos

WARNING: SMUT!!! DO NOT READ IF IT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE!!! 

I mean, there was a warning before you even started reading this story, but here it is again.

*********************************

Its been a while since I let you know what's been going on. Probably about a month or so. I brought up the topic of kids to Jonghyun once since I had that conversation with Jinki-hyung. Since then I also talked to Byun Baekhyun, who if you didn't know was a member of EXO. He has 2 daughters with Park Chanyeol. SHINee was very close with EXO, so I thought it would be appropriate to ask them, since they have faced all of the concerns that I have had.

Anyways, back to reality.

It was probably about 8 AM, I was kind of awake, but at the stage of annoyed that I had woken up so early. I just rolled around in bed in hopes that I'd get a bit more shut eye. Jonghyun was already awake and roaming around our house. He's quite careless about how loud he's being. That's because I'm an extremely heavy sleeper. Nothing wakes me but today I just happened to be awake, but he didn't know that I was.

I continuously cracked my brown eyes open to peak on what my lover was doing. Jonghyun walked in and out of the bedroom, cleaning up, doing things a wife would do. Every time he would walk by, I'd hide my face so he couldn't see my smile.

Jonghyun turned on the shower in our master bathroom. Slowly, he took his clothes off one by one. My mouth watered at the smaller's muscly back, several tattoos scattered across his pale skin. He pulled down his pants, in what I saw as a seductive manner. I felt as if he knew my lustful eyes were watching. His round, juicy ass was revealed to me, I couldn't help but say,

"Damn babe."

Shocked, he turned around, revealing his bright red cheeks. I truly didn't mean to say that.

"I didn't know you were awake," Jonghyun was slightly embarrassed that I was staring at him, so he covered the areas my eyes were most attracted to.

"Awww, don't want me to see?" I said slightly seductively, making my way toward my naked boyfriend.

"Well, you startled me, that's all," He gently smiled at me, his cheeks still reflecting the cute red pigment that truly made him bottom. I caressed his small naked waist, attempting to reel him in to my seduction.

"Can I shower with you baby?" I asked my lover who was in my hold.

"Sure you can," He smiled widely, now watching me undress. 

I pulled down my pants to reveal my cock, sticking straight up. Jonghyun licked his lips like the sinful boy he is at the sight of my huge member. I went first into the steamy shower, Jonghyun came after me. Seeing Jonghyun standing there under the hot water, his hair moistening with every drop. His cock was at it's full capacity as well.

I had quit resisting the urge and rubbed my own dick against my lover's.

"You're such a tease," Jong smirked and grabbed my cock extremely hard, sending waves of pleasure up my spine. I moaned in satisfaction as he jacked off my joystick. The water made his hand glide smoothly up my length.

"J-Jong," I grabbed his cock to make him stop so I could dominate him. He gasped in surprise when my big hands wrapped around his cock. I grabbed Jonghyun's hips and placed him on the seat of the shower. I got down on my knees, his member now in my face. The smaller easily submitted to my actions, his face was practically asking for my dominance. 

"I'm waiting for it," I teased Jonghyun in front of me, his cock getting harder just uselessly sitting next to my face.

"Suck me daddy," Jonghyun let out, he knew exactly what my horny self was asking for. I smirked to let him know he was on point and began to explore his cock with my lustful tongue. I wrapped my slick tongue around his hard cock.

"Mmf, baby," I stuffed the older's length into my mouth, Jonghyun becoming more addictive, forcing it to push farther into the back of my throat. Jonghyun moaned loudly at the light touches I place on his muscly thighs.

"Mi-Minho, that-" His speech was interrupted by my lips forcefully suctioning on his private, I picked up the pace until I felt cramps in my jaw. I lathered my saliva all over it, hitting all of his sensitive spots with my tongue. While my mouth was at work, I kept using my licentious hands to grope the smaller's smooth thighs. My seduction got the best of me, marks were left on his thighs, if I were to touch the spot he'd let out moans of pain and pleasure. He loved every bit of the abuse I had made to his small body.

The smaller was worn out from the pleasure I had given him. After turning off the shower, I lifted him up, placing his legs around my body. Our wet bodies were already clashing, I pushed my lips onto his. Saliva was coating our already wet lips, I explored his sweet mouth with my tongue. The older let out small, shallow moans as I grabbed his ass cheek to hold him up, our mouths still making love with each other. He forcefully grabbed my face, deepening the kiss to its full capacity.

"M-more," Jonghyun moaned, his mouth absolutely devouring mine. I carried the smaller to our king sized bed. I tossed him on to the bed, he completely submitted to me.
"Dominate me daddy," he whimpered, submissively laying down.

I crawled onto the bed, hovering over the smaller. I observed the boy in front of me. Handsome, sexy, bottom. I was ready to fuck the shit out of him. To truly make him mine. Jonghyun and I never got to this point before, just simple foreplay. 

So finally, I asked, "Jonghyun, are you ready?" I offered the smaller, who was under me, ready to be dominated. I lost my lustful smirk, and it turned into a soft smile, with the realization that I was about to have sex with my lover for the first time.

"Yes Minho, I'm more than ready," Jonghyun looked into my brown eyes and smiled. He exposed himself like a slut for me. Again, I stared down his beautifully tattooed body. He had definition in all the right places, and the most fuckable ass. A dream boy and body right there. He's all mine. No one elses.

Jonghyun had helped me a bit by putting his legs up, but I forced them to open more with my man hands. I reached into the nightstand table and grabbed a tube of lube I just had laying around. I lathered the "tools" in  a thin layer of the lubricant and put it away. I placed my hard tip at Jonghyun's entrance and teased the area a bit.

He let out a small moan and grabbed on to the covers. With a bit of nervousness, I just shoved my cock inside the smaller. He jumped in surprise, my length disappeared into his entrance. His hole was moistening as it tightened around my cock. I was also in shock, I just kept it there, but slowly began thrusting in and out.

A loud moan left Jonghyun's pink lips as I continued thrusting, the pace got faster by the minute.

"M-Minho! I need more!" The smaller cried, grabbing the blanket to balance out the extreme pleasure being brought to his bottom. I readied myself and made a huge thrust into Jonghyun's hot and tight entrance, which caused him to bounce up and moan even louder, the whole house was lit up with Jonghyun's moans. Not to mention the pleasure I was feeling, I felt climax coming soon.

I reached Jonghyun's prostate and kept repeatedly nudging it, Jonghyun whimpering with every time his sensitive spot was touched. 

My eyes filled with lust, "Jonghyun, release on me." I commanded the smaller, my voice became deep and seductive. I rubbed his g-spot some more, his voice was coarse, he practically screamed until he was unable to anymore. 

"Mmmf, mmm!!" The smaller reached his climax, releasing his hot, white liquids all over my chest. His lungs were filled with heavy breaths, I had pleasured him so much. I picked up the older by his cheeks and placed him upright on my throbbing joystick. My hard erection disappeared into Jonghyun's wet hole. 

I began to hold the smaller's waist, moving him up and down onto my member. He continued to let out loud and long moans in response to my sinful abuse. Finally, I released my semen into his body, every drop exploring his cave, finding their place to make home with Jonghyun's egg. He let out a long, drawn out moan, my warm lustful fluids were exploring, the satisfaction of the feeling made his mouth water. 

Jonghyun wrapped his arms around my large shoulders, he hid his smallness in my muscular build. He let himself fall back onto the bed, resting, relieving his exhaustion I just gave him. I curled up next to the smaller and kissed his soft, baby like cheek. 

"I love you Jonghyun," I whispered, quiet enough for only my lover to hear. Those words were meant for him and him alone.

"I love you too," He closed his tired eyes and cracked a smile. 

I came to the sudden realization. 

Did I make Jonghyun pregnant?

*************************************************************

Hey guyysss, I hope you enjoyed. I hope its not too bad ;;; I'm not that skilled with writing smut, i hope you liked it anyway.

Cya next chapter, will Jonghyun be pregnant? Guess ya gotta read and find out <3

-Love, Admin 3~

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

13.2K 715 13
[soulmate au] The beautiful moment when both parties find out that their soulmates is something to die for- desperately yearned for. However, with on...
32.5K 983 21
Reserved and outgoing, clashing personalities. It could never work out. But everything happens by chance. TW⚠️: Suicide attempt, no major character...
7K 155 25
I know this is late. Condolence to everyone who know what happened to Jonghyun. #RosesForJonghyun #YouDidWellJonghyun This is story is fictional. I...
31.3K 1.1K 42
Throughout high school, Minho was known for bullying an innocent Jisung for being gay. Years later, he finds out that Jisung had "disappeared" since...