Obliterate Me

De exlibrisnoctis

This is a fan fiction on the "touching Juliette trilogy" from Tahereh Mafi. The story continues two years aft... Mais

Obliterate Me
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN

CHAPTER TWO

2.7K 41 16
De exlibrisnoctis

'Why?' he asks, with a voice that is showing no single emotion.

'You remember you asked two years ago if I was okay with you spending time with Adam?' I ask.

He nods

'You still didn't do that. You still didn't spend any time with him. Just because both you and Adam are afraid to tell James the truth. To tell the little boy it's not only him and Adam. He has to know the truth about his father Aaron. He just has to know.' I say, voice seriously and filling itself with a little bit of anger.

He sighs. 'I know, love. I know.' he says.

'But why don't you do anything about it?' I ask turning to face him.

'Because, James isn't actually related to me. Okay, we had the same father and he was a bastard. But it's Kent's choice, if he wants to tell him, and not mine.' he says.

I sigh. 'Okay, I get your point. But can't you even discuss it with Adam? It's not fair for either one of you. It's not fair for James, not for Adam and especially not for you. They still have each other, as a family.' I say.

Warner turns around now to face me to.

'Love, there will be no single person in the world who will mean as much to me as you do, no single family can make me as happy as you do.' he says, voice seriously.

The only thing I can do is stare at him. Because this words mean so much to me and again I wish I could capture moments like this so I can revisit them. 'I love you so,so much I say. Like I said two years ago, I love you and I want you and I wanted you then, I wanted you so much and I still want you, I want you right now.' I say smiling at him.

Between this and the next moment I didn't really know what happens because it happened so fast.

He pins me against the wall and kisses me, until time is topples and both our heads spin into oblivion, just like that one moment two years ago.

He leans back and looks into my eyes. 'Those words.', he says, 'I think about them every single day. Because that was the day you told me you loved me.'

I pull hem back and kiss him again. Both my hands strangle themselves into his hair. He pulls me against his body and kisses me with such a passion and such a desperation.

Then I hear the elevator doors open but I'm to busy kissing Warner, that I don't notice.

'Hey, eum... I don't want to interrupt or anything, but lunch is being served.' Kenji says al of a sudden.

Warner stumbles back and I am pinned against the wall of shame. My face flushes. 'Okay.' I squeak in respond. Kenji turns around and walks away. You can hear him burst out laughing.

I slowly slide down until I sit on the ground. Warner comes to me and cups my face with his hands. 'Let's go get lunch.' he whispers while he leaves a brief kiss on my lips. I smile. He offers me a hand and he pulls me up. We both leave the the elevator and walk to the hallway in the direction of the cafeteria.

'Are you eating with me? Or are you eating in your office again?' I ask while I look up to him. He seems to be overthinking that question.

'If you want,' he says, 'I can come eat with you if you want that.'

I smile. 'I would love that, Aaron.' I say. He smiles to now. He pushes open the door from the cafetaria and I take a short look around but in see Kenji waving at me pretty fast.

I pull Warner along to where you can get your lunch and we get in line right behind Brendan and Winston.

'Hey you guys!' I say happy as they smile to me.

'Hey Juliette!' They both say back at the same time.

The conversation wasn't much longer than that because it was our turn right away.

When Warner and I both get our food we go ahead in the direction of the table were I see Kenji sitting. At the table there's also Brendan, Winston, Castle, Adam, James and the rest of "our little gang". Warner follows me as I go to the table. I settle myself next to Kenji who shoots me a bright smile.

'My best friend is joining me for lunch, wasn't the elevator interesting enough?' he asks with his mouth full.

I feel my face flush and Warner also gets a little bit of red cheeks.

I kick Kenji's knee and he let's out a little scream.

'What was that for?' he asks me confused. I only shoot him a warning look.

'Like it isn't true.' he murmurs. Again I kick his knee. 'AUW!' he screams again and the whole cafeteria is looking at us. Kenji waves that everything is alright and everybody turns away again. He shoots me a warning look and I smile defiant at him.

Eventually Kenji looks away and continues eating his food. I start eating to and the same counts for Warner. We all eat in silent. Eventually James is the first to start speaking.

'Do you all wanna do something together later?' he asks.

'Like what, little fellow?' Kenji asks.

'I'm not little! And I don't know actually.' he says while he looks down and his face flushes a little.

'We could just talk about, I don't know our feelings? Little miss cry-baby is amazing in doing that!' Kenji says.

I elbow him right ik the stomach and he ends up coughing all his food he had in his mouth onto the table.

'Kishjimoto, can you please hold your lunch in your mouth? Other people are still trying to eat in here.' Warner says to Kenji a little bit irritated.

'But, but, but she...' he says. I smile at him with a bright smile. He looks back with a hateful gaze.

I look at James. 'What do you want to do?' I ask him while I show him a bright smile.

James lifts his shoulders. 'I don't know, maybe we can just sit all together and talk about... Stuff and things.' he says.

I nod. 'That's a great idea James.' I say while I still smile at him. He can't help himself and smiles back at me. 'Maybe we can talk after lunch in Warners training quarters?' I ask while I turn to face Warner. He nods slightly as a sign that it's okay. I turn around again to face James. 'It's okay.' I say. He nods smiling while he has little dimples in his cheeks.

'So, shall we leave now?' I ask to everybody at the table. They all nod and some of them murmur yeses and okay's. I smile and stand up from the table. Warner and all the rest follow my example.

Together we walk through the hallways of sector 45.

Warner is walking, in full silent, on the left of me and Kenji, buzzy talking, in the right of me.

Behind us, James is walking next to Adam explaining something about how he wants to train to even though he can't actually fight by our side. But he wants to make sure he can protect himself.

And the rest of the group is behind them.

We arrive at the elevator that leads to the hallway where Warners room is located.

'You will go in the elevator in groups of three. Juliette and I will be the first group.'

'Private Kishjimoto, James and Kent will be the second. Castle, Brendan and Winston the third and Alia and Lily as the fourth one and Ian, Sonya and Sara will be the last group.'

'I don't work for you anymore. So stop calling me private Kishjimoto.' Kenji murmurs.

'Shut up Kishjimoto.' Warner sighs.

Kenji sighs and nods obedient.

Warner presses the elevator button.

A moment later the elevator stops right in front of us. The doors slide open. Warner and I go inside. He presses the button in the elevator that will make the elevator go to his level.

The doors close in front of us and Kenji is waving silly at me. I turn my eyes. You can feel slightly that the elevator is going up. I am counting the seconds since we went in

2

4

6

8

10

Seconds and Warner hasn't said anything since we went inside.

12

14

16

18

20

Seconds have passed without any words.

'Aaron?' I ask, not able to stand the silence any longer.

'Yes, love?'

'Is something wrong?'

'No, why?'

'Your so quit today.'

He let's out a sigh.

'I know.'

'Why?'

'I'm worried. Worried about our next fight. This one is really important, we really have to win this one.'

'I'm sure it will work and I'm sure we will win.'

He smiles a brief smile.

The elevator doors open and we step outside and already go ahead to his room. Warner opens the door and let me go inside first. I let myself fall forward on my stomach straight onto the bed. I can feel Warner come sit next to me because of the weight shift on the bed. He strokes my back softly. Everywhere where he touches me I shatter a little bit more.

Eventually I go sit straight up.

He looks me in the eyes. He looks at me desperately, eagerly but still so urgent. Then he leans forward and cups my face with his hands and plants a feather light kiss on my lips. I kiss him back with much more passion, pulling him against me.

I want to feel him so desperately. He seems to notice and pulls me closer. He slips his hands under my sweater and under my shirt. He traces the curves of my body with his hands.

Then.

A slight nock.

On the door.

'Open the door you guys!' We hear Kenji shout from the other side.

Warner leans back a little.

'We don't have to let them in.'

'Aaron...'

He sighs and let's go of me. He walks toward the door and opens it. Kenji stumbles inside and falls to the floor.

James bursts out laughing.

'Eavesdropping, Kishjimoto?!' Warner says annoyed.

'I, I, I...' Kenji stumbles. He gets to his feet.

James, Adam, Lily, Alia and Ian follow him inside. Kenji comes sit next to me.

'Hey Juliette.' he says grinning.

'Hey Kenji.'

'Get of my bed Kishjimoto, please.' Warner says losing his calm.

'Oh so you don't like me sitting here?'

Warner nods slowly.

'Well then.' Kenji says while he gets up his feet. 'Than you will get pissed off by this.' Kenji starts jumping on the bed like a psychotic monkey and everybody in the room cracks open including me except for Warner. He is standing there with a face like he could kill Kenji in just an instant. Just because he annoys him.

Kenji finally seems to notice. Just like the rest of the room.

'Let's go to Warners training quarters.' I say, eyes fixed on Warner.

Everybody nods and walks to the door of Warners office.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

Kenji x reader De Mickeykulli@03

Ficção Científica

9.4K 208 12
I am writing this cuz i was bored, couldn't sleep and I absolutely love Kenji Kishimoto. This will follow the books and will have dialogue from the b...
8.3K 472 54
⚠️THIS BOOK IS PG-13! PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU AREN'T 13 OR OLDER!⚠️ Everyone has to be perfect. Nobody can be out of the ordinary. Being different...
13.7K 112 16
WARNING : SPOILERS Warner and Juliette oneshots. Request oneshots in the request chapter. Taylor Swift references included! I'm not comfortable wi...
323 35 10
I got so scared, I thought no one could save me. You came along, scooped me up like a baby ✄┈┈┈┈ "She's just....strange" ...