Floral High #ProjectNigeria

Od SweetPrincessGigi

Cover by ME! The world of highschool and teen life is shown in this story of a teen girl, Chioma. She meets... Více

01//Chapter One
02//Chapter Two
03//Chapter Three
04//Chapter Four
05//Chapter Five
06//Chapter Six
FILLERS?!
07//Chapter Seven
08//Chapter Eight
09//Chapter Nine
10//Chapter Ten (Part One)
10//Chapter Ten (Part Two)
11//Chapter Eleven (The party)
11//Chapter Eleven (The Party)
12//Chapter Twelve - First Day Of School.
13//Chapter Thirteen - Desmond.
14//Chapter Fourteen - The Weekend.
15//Chapter Fifteen - Who is your Chioma?
16//Chapter Sixteen - At the mall
17//Chapter Seventeen - Agric Science.
18//Chapter Eighteen - Dinner

INTRODUCTION.

2K 161 4
Od SweetPrincessGigi

Hello everyone, (Aloha!, Ndeewo!, Ele O! )

Grab your drinks, get comfortable cause this is going to be a long, and very interesting ride. (~_^)

First of all,
Thanks for giving this book a chance, I'm very grateful. Love you.

VERY IMPORTANT!

Copyright©Onwere Elsie (SweetPrincessGigi )™ 2018.
Copyright©Onwere Angela(SymplyAngela )™ 2018.

I.)All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means including photocopying or recording without the prior consent of the author.

II.)Any contravention of this is a violation of the copyright law.

III.) Translating this story in another language is highly impermissible by the author.

IV.) This book is categorically a work of fiction.

V.) Names, Locales, and Incidents/Occurrences are products of the writer's fantasy or are used fictitiously.

VI.) Any resemblance to actual persons or locales or events is entirely coincidental.

*Hands out Smarties and Oreo cookies*

Please don't go, I know I couldn't get you pizza and all that stuff cause I'm not really wealthy and could only afford Smarties and Oreos but your tremendous support on this book will give me more wealth.... And just maybe, I'd get pizzas for you all.

Just maybe!

So let's get started! I'm super excited for this!

I command thee "fly into chappy one"

Hoping to see YOU there!

I'm out lovelies!
Gigi.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

305 34 11
Aziza Ibrahim gets into one of the most prestigious school in the state where the acceptance rate is particularly low and unless you had wealth and i...
6.7K 2K 31
Everyone does not have the flawless life we all seem they have, some have obstacles to face, battles to fight and as teenagers, stages to over come...
12.5K 1.9K 32
Meet Channelle. A young, teenage girl moved from Abuja to Lagos, due to her father's new employment. For her last year of high school, her parents en...
7.2K 1.8K 49
Tega Oghenevero has just completed her elementary education and is set to go into high school. But her days of sunshine and rainbows are over, and th...