Music between us (teacher/stu...

MyWords

Michelle Smith is a student in high school. She has had a pretty rough life, and lost her dad. She and her si... Еще

Chapter one!
Chapter two!
Chapter three!!
Chapter four !
Chapter five!
Chapter six !
Chapter seven !
Chapter eight!
Chapter nine!
Chapter ten!
Chapter eleven!
Chapter twelve !
Chapter fourteen!
Chapter fifteen!
Chapter sixteen!
Chapter Seventeen!
Chapter eighteen!
Chapter nineteen!
Chapter twenty!

Chapter thirteen!

299 5 2
MyWords

 A/N: I'm sososososososo sorry. I will try and keep up with the story, but work has been crazy... thank you for all your patience!

Chapter thirteen!

“Do you have tickets?”

            I gave the nice doorman two tickets and Emily and I literally sprinted inside to get good seats before the concert would begin. There were four seats available in the front and we took two them before anyone else could. There was still a half an hour until Logan was supposed to come out on the stage, but Emily and I wouldn’t dare to move from our seats because we were so afraid of someone taking them.

            A lot of girls from school were there but also many adults. Logan’s music was the kind that would attract anyone who liked a country/pop mixture. I even saw Mrs. Oddwood with her husband.

            “Fancy,” Emily said next to me and pointed to the unoccupied seats on the other side of her, “somebody reserved those.” I looked past here and she was right; there was a white sheet on each chair that said “RESERVED” in big, black letters. Immediately pictures of someone famous sitting next to us appeared in my mind. I looked at Emily’s smiling face and knew she was thinking the same. I gave her my cutest puppy-eyes which aren’t all that cute, but they sometimes worked on her for some reason.

            “No!” she said when she realized what I meant with that look. “No, no, no! Not a chance in hell.”       

            “But-but I love you Em,”

            “Yeah, I love you too but I’m not letting you do that. I sit here!” I knew reasoning with her wouldn’t work so I decided to use my secret weapon that I knew would always work. I stared at her for a while so she would get time to think things over. I knew she would hate me for this, but I would let her sit there for the second half of the show of course.

            “Emily, I care about you, but you know what will happen honey, and we don’t like that,” she blinked twice but didn’t move. She repositioned so I could not move her off the chair. “Don’t say I didn’t warn you,” and then I started tickling her like crazy. She laughed so hard and almost fell of the chair but then she shouted at me that she would give up if I let her sit there the second half of the show. I agreed.

“Bitch,” she said.

“I love you too,” was my answer. Suddenly she started laughing hard. I wasn’t tickling her so I didn’t know what was going on until I looked to my other side where the “famous” people were coming over to take their reserved seats. It was Liam and Bella. Great.

            I looked straight back at Emily who looked like she couldn’t stop laughing but she managed to say: “gosh, how I envy you,” with a fake upper-class accent. I hit her in the shoulder and she stopped laughing.

            “Oh, hey Mr. Stone,” Emily said which made me look to my side where they had sat down; Mr. Stone next to me and Bella on his other side.

            He looked pretty surprised. “Hey, Ms. Peterson. Ms. Smith.” He looked tortured to be sitting next to me with his girlfriend on his other side. How could he tell me that he “might even love me” when he had a girlfriend like that? Couldn’t he see how beautiful and attractive she was? Her legs were so long and her skin was always like she just came home from Hawaii. Her hair was bright red and it was flowing down her body and she had slightly curled it, so is looked natural but I knew she had straight hair. Her teeth were so white and her lips were beautifully red sand shaped even thought she wasn’t wearing lipstick.  If I were a lesbian, or a guy, I would definitely hit that.

            Finally, after ten minutes of awkward silence where Emily was trying not to laugh, Logan Tone stepped onto the stage. I and Emily, among loads of other girls started to scream and chant Logan’s name. Bella hugged Liam and whispered something in his hear which made him smile at her and put his hand on her leg. I looked away, and started to chant Logan’s name with the other people, afraid that I would cry if I gave the happy couple too much attention.

            Logan sung one of my and Emily’s favorite song of his. We started to sing along when he reached the chorus and then we screamed, shouted and clapped when it was over, along with the rest of the audience.

            “Hey, I’m really glad to be here with you tonight and it really couldn’t have been done without a buddy of mine who lives here,” Logan said in the microphone with that beautiful voice of his, “He made it possible for me to travel all the way here, and I am really grateful for him. We went to college together back in Britain, oh yeah, I’m that smart,” the audience laughed, but I could see that everyone was wondering who that mystery guy was, because the town wasn’t at all that big. “But the next song is a song that we wrote together, and to the same girl without even knowing it at the time. It’s called It all goes to you and it goes like this;” he started to play a few chords on his guitar and then the rest of the band joined in. It was a beautiful song about how he… or they would give that girl everything they had to spend just a night with her.

            The program continued on, and by the time of break, Emily and I had almost lost our voices. During break we went to the bar and ordered us some sodas to take back to our seats. I sat down in my original seat but Emily was quick to push me aside. She told me that I had been so persuasive she wanted to “let” me sit in the seat again.

            When Logan came back after the break the cheering was no less than the first time he came onto that stage. He thanked us and waited for silence. “Before break I forgot to deliver a message from a friend of mine. He didn’t want his name to be advertised or the name of the gal, but he said that she would know who she is,” he made a dramatic pause for the people to cheer.

            “That guy must be so romantic to do this, and really bold,” Emily whispered to me.

            “I know, right? We need to get ourselves guys like that,” I whispered back and heard a chuckle next to me. I bet that Bella girl was whispering something dirty in Liam’s ear. That bitch. Wait, what am I thinking? Am I really jealous of the girl who is dating my teacher? How did I become so messed up?

            “So, what he wanted to say is pretty sweet. Pretty weird and it doesn’t make any sense to me what so ever, but it’s sweet,” he made another pause and pulled a paper from the back pocket of his jeans. “We’ll do it all, everything, on our own. I don’t quite know, how to say, how I feel. Just know that these things will never change for us at all. Let’s waist time chasing cars around our heads.” He read it like a poem and shook his head. “Oh, here’s a part that I actually get: My office, at lunch. That’s a nice romantic way to send someone a booty call isn’t it Mr. Anonymous.” The crowd laughed; everyone but me. Was I the only one that realized these sentences were lyrics from Chasing cars by Snow Patrol? Could it really be that Liam was trying to deliver a message to me? How cheesy. I felt something warm grab my left hand and when I looked down I saw it was Liam’s hand. I didn’t move mine; I just let him hold my hand while we listened to the rest of the concert.

            Liam let go of my hand every time a song ended to clap, but as soon as the cheering was over, he grabbed it again. I don’t know why I didn’t push him way. He had his girlfriend on his other side, but still it felt like I was the only girl there for him. I saw her hand creep onto his thigh and I almost gagged. As soon as she looked where her hand was going he let go of mine; she mustn’t see. I looked straight toward the stage, drinking in every detail of Logan to drown the high pitch scream of how stupid I was. Liam would never choose me over Bella; he was just trying to mess with my head.

            After the concert we went to my house and we decided to have an old fashion sleep-over. We brought some chocolate ice-cream up to her room and had a nice chat. She told me she’d been meeting this guy from another school. She wouldn’t tell me who it was though, and not his last name. The only thing I got her to tell me was that his name was Vince, and he was gorgeous. He was the reason why she’d been so out of it the past few weeks.

            I asked her if she’d said anything to anyone about Matt but she swore she hadn’t, and I believed her. I just wanted to know who did, and that person would be missing their tongue once I’d find out.

            Matt was one of my best friend, I couldn’t just stand by while people were talking to him like that, and beating him up. I couldn’t watch him hurt himself, but what could I do? Would I tell his parents? Or should I just talk to the school counselor? I had to get some kind of help.

            We fell asleep pretty soon after all the energy burst during the concert.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Lucent ads ¡¡

Подростковая литература

173K 3.9K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
289K 13.6K 50
From Kamery Solomon, #1 bestselling genre author and creator of the bestselling series The God Chronicles, comes the international bestseller SWEPT A...
Apocalyptic Love - The island Kwriter2000

Любовные романы

3.5K 78 33
Sequel to Apocalyptic Love Katie and Carters story continues as their haven thrives, new characters are welcomed and everything is going perfect unti...
The Class Prince I.J Hidee

Подростковая литература

13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...