One Bullet : A Rainbow Six Si...

De Ninjamain

The light above was flickering. I could still tell with this bag over my head. My cuffs rattled around my wri... Mai multe

Intro: Operator: Heaven's Reaper
Chapter 1: Operation: Dead Dog
Chapter 2: Operation: Last Hope
Short: Square Up, Mate!
Chapter 3: Operation: Outbreak
Chapter 4: Operation: Outbreak Pt. 2
Chapter 5: Bonds
Chapter 6: Operation Sunny Co. or Don't F**k with Canada
Chapter 7: Improving Chemistry
Chapter 8: Clash of the Titans and Old Demons
QUESTION
Short: A Little Bit of Rehab
Chapter 10: Black Masks V.S. White Masks
Chapter 11: (Lemon)
Chapter HAREM! : Operation: Harem
Chapter 12: Going Home
Ironic Frost : The Canadian Goddess
Chapter 13: Operation: Motherland
Chapter 14: Date Night
Chapter 15: Pulse
Chapter 16: Serum
Chapter 17: Fourth of July
Operator Video Idea
Chapter 18: Operation: Chinglish
Operator Idea: R.C.
100,000 Views. Thank You
Operator Idea: Sex
Chapter 19: The Darkest Day in Rainbow
Chapter 20: A Trip Down The Memory Lane
Chapter 21: The Candlelight in the Dark
Chapter 22: The Setup
Author Note
Chapter 23: Reunited
Chapter 24: Puppet
Chapter 25: Puppet Master Pt. 1
Chapter 26: Puppet Master Pt. 2
Thank You For 200,000
Chapter 27: Fate
Chapter 28: One Bullet
Epilogue

Chapter 9: Operation: N64 + "Old Friends"

14.2K 173 521
De Ninjamain

A/n: I won't torture you all with the cliffhanger for too long. Here's the next chapter. Enjoy!

Answer this question in the comments below:

Who is the true bae for (Y/n)?

Warning: Contains some sensitive stuff. So don't get sensitive! I'm serious, there's some gory stuff. You've been warned!

(Y/n) POV:

The helicopter landed on the roof of the building. I hopped out with Echo. Zofia and Dokkaebi will be attacking from the side of the building. Fuze and Lion will clear from the bottom. I decided to keep Doc and Ela on stand by, but my gut told me that they would be needed. My team spoke on their radio.

Zofia:"Dokkaebi and I are in position."

Fuze:"Cluster charge deployed."

Lion:"Ready for droning. Just give the order."

I looked over at Echo. He moved pressed several keys on his tablet. Echo then looked up and gave me a thumbs up. I activated my comms.

"Do it."

I activated my breaching charge. The hatch exploded and I dropped in. Lion's drone began scanning for enemies. Fuze activated his cluster charge to get the terrorists running. Red silhouettes began appearing on my HUD. I aimed my M4 at the targets and fired. Their bodies dropped like flies, and I advanced forward. Echo followed shortly after and stuck close. Not too many hostiles near the roof level, but this position will be important to my plan. In the distance, I heard gunfire. Echo and I hurried downstairs. I checked one side, while Echo checked the other.

Echo:"Clear."

We proceeded forward. A terrorist jumped out screaming, but Echo fed a bullet through his throat. The dead terrorist fell to the ground, and we continued forward. I then heard Dokkaebi speak into the radio.

Dokkaebi:"Hacking enemy cellphones."

Dozens of cellphones began to ring all around Echo and I. We stopped on out tracks and looked at each other. Faint sounds of vibrating and tapping filled the air. I signaled for Echo to drone the area, and I would cover for him. He crouched down and activated his tablet. Echo began checking for enemies. He spotted several and pointed them out to me. I aimed my rifle and pulled the trigger six times. Grunts of pain and the ripping of flesh went off. Then I heard bodies hit the ground with a thud. Echo went to investigate, but I grabbed his shoulder.

Echo:"What?"

I looked down, and he looked as well. A faint laser of a claymore could be seen. Echo sighed in relief and nodded towards me. I shot the claymore before continuing our investigation. The other cellphones we heard were strapped to C4's. It's a miracle that they didn't get set off. However, I couldn't always hope for miracles.

"Dokkaebi. Don't hack the phones. C4's are everywhere."

Dokkaebi:"Copy that."

I deactivated my comms and walked over to a hatch. Echo had already set a breaching charge. He continued to scout the room below us before looking up at me.

Echo:"Located the hostages. Fuze. Do not cluster charge that room."

Lion:"Don't worry. I'll stop him."

"Zofia. Are you in position?"

Zofia:"Approaching south side entrance now."

I waited several more seconds. Then I heard Zofia's voice.

Zofia:"In position. Should I concuss the room?"

"Yes. You and Echo disorient the enemies."

Echo/Zofia:"Copy."

I heard the sound of pulsing and concussion grenades exploding. Grunts and screams came from the floor below. Echo held the remote in his hand.

Echo:"Breaching."

The hatch exploded. He and I hopped down the hatch. I spotted 26 hostiles just in front of me. However, I just breathed in and held the trigger. I whipped around at lightning speeds. Feeding a bullet or two into a terrorist's head. Blood sprayed from their heads before the body fell backward. An explosion came from the south side. Zofia and Dokkaebi rushed into the room from a hole in the wall. They fired precise shots to hostiles.

Echo:"Clear."

Zofia/Dokkaebi:"Clear."

Lion:"Were clear on the outside."

I lowered my rifle slightly and looked over to the hostages. They were all cowering in fear. I walked over to a young Asian lady.

"Hey. Do you speak English?"

The lady looked at me in fear. Echo walked over and started to speak in Japanese.

Echo:"He asked if you speak English?"

She shook her head frantically. I then started to speak Japanese.

"It's okay. We're here to help you."

Lady:"N-No! You don't understand! A crazy man is here!"

I looked at her sternly.

"Who is this man?"

Lady:"I don't know! He says we'll play a game, but he has only been killing us. For fun!"

I turned to Dokkaebi.

"Hack the cams. Now!"

She went to tap on her tablet, but the lights went out. The hostages began to scream in fear, but the emergency lights began to blink. A faint red glow covered the building. Suddenly, someone started to cackle on the loudspeakers.

"Dokkaebi. Tell me you've got something."

Dokkaebi:"Nothing. Power outage killed all internet connections."

I turned to Zofia.

"Go secure the area with Lion and Fuze. We don't know who we're up against."

She nodded and exited the room. Echo went to free a hostage, but the hostage screamed in terror.

Hostage:"No! Please! Don't untie me!"

Echo:"I'm trying to set you free."

Hostage:"No! Stop!"

My eyes widened in terror, and I rushed over to Echo. I pushed him away.

"No one touch the hostages."

Echo:"What's going on?"

I activated my scanner and showed the screen to Echo. His eyes widened in terror. Wired to every single hostage were tons of C4. If they moved from their spot. They died. If their binds were cut. They died. Echo and I slowly backed up. Finally, the person who was cackling spoke.

???:"Well. I see you've started to read the rules to my game."

The voice sounded familiar. However, I kept that to myself.

???:"Let's all play a fun little game. Plus it's in a game company! How fitting."

'Okay. Sadistic and insane.'

???:"I call it. 'How many will fall before you break?' Let's go over the rules. Number one. You must listen to what I say, or hostages go BOOM! Number two. Try to get help from outside, hostages go Ka-Plow! Number three. Don't bother trying to defuse those C4. I'd hate to see you go Ba-Bam on me."

I silently waited for this sadistic man to finish.

???:"Oh yeah! Last but not least, I present to you the last rule. For each five minute intervals, one of your teammates must follow after you. If not, you already know. So let's begin. The objective is to find me. I've left clues all around this building. There will be traps, parkour, and even Easter eggs!"

Echo:"This guy is insane."

???:"Up first. Player one will be Mr. Phoenix."

I grew surprised that he knew me.

???:"Or should I say. Mr. (L/n)."

My eyes widened in shock. How did he know who I was? The mystery man cackled.

???:"I bet you're shitting your pants now. However, you'll have to set that aside and focus. Ready. Set. Go."

I exited the room, but Dokkaebi stopped me.

Dokkaebi:"You can't seriously think about playing this crazy game?!"

"If I don't, hostages will die."

She looked at me with worry. Finally, she reluctantly agreed.

Dokkaebi:"Don't die. Or Eliza and Monika will get hurt."

My heart throbbed at Dokkaebi mentioning them.

???:"Tick. Tick. The clock is running."

I looked at Dokkaebi sadly.

"Don't worry. I'll get everyone out safe."

I then exited the room and began walking down the hall.

???:"First mission. Find me something red, soft, and is overused!"

My eyes narrowed in confusion. However, I kept my eyes out for something red and soft.

'Riddles. Why did it have to be riddles?'

I entered an office space. There were cubicles everywhere. Chairs and papers were sprawled on the floors. The area was mostly pitch black other than the ambient red glow. I gripped my rifle tightly and silently proceeded through the room. My footsteps never making a sound, but it felt like a hostile or a nasty trap would pop out. I walked through the long rows of cubicles. Silence filled the room. My eyes glanced around for enemies, traps, or anything. Suddenly, something red caught my eye. I proceeded towards it. Most of the object was covered by a cubicle wall. I finally arrived and saw that it was a Mario cap. I scanned around for any enemies before looking back at the cap. There were no wires coming from under the cap, or any sound.

'Okay. Here goes nothing.'

My hand snatched the cap, and nothing happened. I looked around, and everything was still the same. Then I looked back at the cap, and flipped it over. There was a note.

'Look up.'

I immediately rolled away and aimed my weapon. The ceiling drywall above me cracked, and something fell down. However, a rope caught the large object, and it dangled in the air. It was a body of a young lady. I slowly stood up and went to check the body. The body then spun around, and I closed my eyes immediately. After a few seconds of gathering myself, I reopened them. Whatever was left, will haunt me forever. She was covered in cuts and burn wounds. Dried blood covered what remained of her clothes. Next, I noticed that she was sexually assaulted and mutilated. My gag reflex was starting to act up. I had to avert my eyes occasionally to avoid vomiting. Finally, it was the face. Someone had carved her face into a smile. Even though she didn't smile, there were cuts deep through her cheeks to create a bloody smile. Her eyes were drilled out, and holes riddled her body. It was sickening, but somehow familiar.

'What monster could do this to another person? These holes look very familiar. I only know one person who does this kind of thing, but it's impossible.'

I was interrupted from my thoughts when the loudspeaker began crackling. Then the mystery man began to speak.

???:"Yay! You found my Mario cap! I actually stole that from some kid I cut up."

I grit my teeth in anger and disgust.

???:"Hmm. I can't see you, but I bet you're really angry with my work. Aren't you. Come on! We both like art. This is art!"

'This isn't art. It's a monstrosity.'

???:"Oh well. This was never your style. Oh yeah. Before we move onto your next mission. I need to show you my other pinatas!"

Suddenly, more drywall ceilings broke. Bodies and bodies dropped from the ceiling and dangled by their necks. I could only watch in horror at the sight. Every single one suffered the same fate as this girl. I lifted my helmet and dry heaved in a corner.

???:"Do you like them? I hand carved them and am impressed if I do say so myself."

"You...monster..."

???:"Okay. Now that you've seen my pinatas. Let's see which one has the prize."

My eyes widened in horror at what he was about to suggest.

???:"Mission two, soldier boy. Hidden in one of these pinatas is something silver, small, and can cripple people in seconds. Hurry. Clocks ticking."

I picked myself up, and the loudspeaker turned on again.

???:"Oh. By the way. You've got some challengers. Don't let them beat you!"

Suddenly, I heard loud boot steps approach the room. I ducked behind a cubicle and peered over. My eyes widened at the sight. White Masks! Dozens of terrorists and suicide bombers entered the room. I narrow my eyes in the thought of a plan.

'Searching every single body would take too long. Plus the White Masks will present a huge problem. However, I can't risk destroying the object.'

I grit my teeth in frustration. A terrorist began to near me. I pointed my gun, and he appeared around the corner.

White Mask:"Come out and play, Phoenix!"

"I'm right here."

He whipped around, but I shot him in the head. Immediately, the other hostiles engaged towards my position. I crawled away and unpinned several flash grenades. Then I tossed them into the air and popped up. The flashes went off to stun the enemy, but not me. I slowly spun in a circle. Each enemy that came into sight was gunned down by me. Their heads exploded with blood or snapped back violently. My gun clicked empty, and I reloaded. The stun finally wore off, and the White Masks started shooting again. I was using my last clip, so I decided to use my secondary. I pulled out my double barrel 1911 pistols. The terrorist guns clicked empty, and loud footsteps approached my position. I popped out of cover and aimed at the suicide bombers first. I pulled all four triggers and four bullets went straight through the bombers head. Then I pointed my arms to the left and right. I shot two enemies trying to flank me. Then I dived to the side and killed four more enemies. Finally, I whipped around and fired my last shots. The leg of a White Mask came cleanly off, and he fell to the ground screaming in pain. I dropped all four empty magazines to the floor and reloaded. Then I walked over to the whimpering terrorist. I pressed my leg against his wound, and he screamed out in pain.

"Where is he?"

White Mask:"I'm not telling you shit!"

"Wrong answer."

I broke one of his fingers. He screamed in pain. However, I shut him up by sticking a searing gun barrel into his mouth. The terrorists let out muffled screams. After a minute, I removed my gun.

"Talk."

White Mask:"You bastard!"

I shot him in the crotch. A bloodcurdling scream filled the whole building. I fired off another shot beside his hear.

"Tell me where you leader is!"

White Mask:"Fuck...you..."

I grit my teeth in frustration. I broke the rest of his fingers and sprayed nerve gas on him. Caveira had been developing some. It was to drive enemies to near insanity that they would talk. So other operators could do it, while she wasn't around. The terrorist's eyes widened in terror, and he began letting out screams. I walked away to go find my second clue. Suddenly, I heard footsteps and spun around. There stood Fuze with his hands up.

Fuze:"It's me, comrade."

I sighed. Five minutes had already passed.

"Sorry."

He nodded in understanding and looked around.

Fuze:"What monster can do this?"

I remained silent for a bit.

'One person comes to mind, but they're dead.'

"I don't know, but we need to hurry and find the second clue."

Fuze:"What are we looking for?"

"Something silver, small in size, and can cripple people in seconds."

Fuze:"That's very vague."

"Yes, but we know exactly where to look."

Fuze:"Where?"

I pointed to one of the dangling corpses. Fuze stared at it.

Fuze:"It's a good thing I went first."

I nodded. At least he drowns his scars away with vodka. I wouldn't know how Echo, Dokkaebi, or even Zofia will handle this. Lion could probably, but he needs to stay around the others with his drone. Fuze and I pulled out our knives and hesitantly got to work. I walked over to one dangling corpse and closed my eyes.

'I'm so sorry.'

I began to carefully cut open the body. Rotten organs spilled out. The smell reeked, and I pressurized my helmet. A tear rolled down my cheek, as I searched the dead boy.

Fuze:"Nothing here."

I stopped cutting and flicked the guts away from my knife.

"Keep searching. Watch out for traps or explosives."

Fuze:"Affirmative."

The two of us continued to excavate each hanging body. Every time I started a new one, I would silently pray for forgiveness. After several minutes, my hand touched something strange. I pulled it out from a corpse's heart and cleaned off the blood. It was a credit card.

'Silver, small, and can cripple people in seconds. Credit cards do that.'

"Fuze. I've found the clue."

Fuze:"Copy that. I'm-"

An explosion went off. I turned around and saw Fuze on the ground.

"Shuhrat!"

I ran over to his body. It was smoking and blood was everywhere. I checked his pulse, and it was still going. Then I started to see a pool of blood forming under Fuze.

"Stay with me. I'm getting you out of here."

I picked up his body and began carrying it out of the room. The loudspeakers turned on.

???:"Wow! That was a big boom! Did I get someone?"

I want to strangle the bastard slowly, but I was more worried for Fuze. I carried him back to the hostage room. There Zofia and Lion ran up to me.

Zofia:"What happened?!"

"C4. Hurry. Shuhrat needs medical attention."

Lion:"I've got him."

I set Fuze down and cut open his jacket. I began to operate on his chest. Luckily, most of the shrapnel flew straight through. Bad thing was that Fuze was bleeding too much. I did the best I could and looked at Zofia.

"Zofia. You and Dokkaebi get Fuze out of here."

Zofia:"I can't leave everyone else behind!"

"You must. Shuhrat's dying. Echo needs to stay because he speaks Japanese. Lion needs to stay because I need him to keep watch with his drone."

Zofia looked at me hesitantly. She then sighed and nodded.

Zofia:"Fine. Let's go Dokkaebi."

Dokkaebi:"Right."

Zofia picked up Fuze, and the two ladies left to the extraction. I turned to Echo.

"Keep watch over those three."

Echo:"Got it."

Lion:"What about you? Is this monster finished with the game yet?"

???:"Actually no. There are two more parts. The first one is called 'No one leaves mid-game.'"

I turned to Echo to see his eyes widen.

Echo:"They're getting surrounded!"

I picked up my rifle and began to run out of the room, but the mysterious man spoke again.

???:"Nuh. Uh. Uh. If you go after them Mr. (L/n), you kill the hostages."

I grit my teeth in anger. Loud cackling filled the speakers.

???:"HA HA! How does it feel to be powerless, (Y/n)?! Why don't you send Mr. Enatsu to rescue Mrs. Bosak, Ms. Nam, and Mr. Kessikbayev?"

My eyes widened in shock to his extensive knowledge on us.

Echo:"H-How?"

???:"I know everything about you Team Rainbow. Nothing can hide from me."

Suddenly, I heard gunfire in the distance.

???:"So Mr. Enatsu. Are you going to let your comrades die?"

Echo looked at me with fear.

Echo:"I want to help my comrades, but what about the hostages?"

Lion:"Go. I'll keep watch over the hostages."

"Can you watch them alone?"

Lion lifted up his rifle.

Lion:"I've had my fair share of getting outnumbered. Now go, I would hate to see my friends die."

Echo nodded and ran to the aid of Zofia, Dokkaebi, and Fuze. I looked at Lion and nodded in thanks.

Lion:"Get this son of a bitch."

"With pleasure."

I ran out of the room.

???:"Now for the second part. This is actually the final clue before finding me. Look in the museum. I am loved by all, hated by all, but still is bought by all. Mission status is active, (Y/n). Do not fail me."

I immediately bolt as quickly as I could to the museum. I had to act quick, or Lion would be forced to help find the clue. That would leave the hostages vulnerable. My footsteps echoed through the stairway, as I descended. I burst through the doors to the museum, and began looking for the clue. Glass display boxes were everywhere. It was a large maze of objects to be seen or found. I walked around to see game consoles, memorabilia, video games, and other Nintendo related items.

'Loved by all, hated by all, but still bought by all.'

I thought back on my past experiences with Echo.

Flashback...

Echo:"Yo, (Y/n)! Do you want to play a game?"

I shrugged. He walked over to his Wii and turned it on. He then went to load a game, but turned to me. Echo looked at me gravely.

Echo:"You and I are friends right?"

I nodded. He got even more serious.

Echo:"The game I'm about to show you has a notorious reputation."

I raised my eyebrow in curiosity.

Echo:"Millions of copies sold and bought. Tons of people play this game for fun, other's to settle disputes, or even as a career."

I waited for him to continue.

Echo:"Everyone loves this game, but everyone also hates it in a way."

"How?"

He sighed sadly.

Echo:"I present to you the ruiner of friendships."

The screen loaded to display Mario Kart. An animation of Mario smiling popped up.

Echo:"Mario Kart!!! Woooooo!!!!!"

I looked at Echo oddly. Twitch the walked over to us.

Twitch:"It's true. I almost beat the living crap out of him for blue shelling me."

Echo:"Hey! I was utilizing my items!"

Twitch:"Utilizing my ass! Where's your honor?!"

Echo:"That's slightly racist to assume that I have honor because I'm Japanese!"

Twitch:"I'm racist?! You called be a sunburnt doughnut last time we played!"

Echo:"Nuh uh!"

Twitch:"Uh huh!"

Echo:"Fine! Why don't we settle this with Mario Kart."

Twitch:"Prepare to eat my dust, weeb!"

Echo:"Okay, Ms. My-drone-is-a-masterpiece-but-it-can't-jump. Let's see how you fare!"

Twitch:"Bring it on!"

I watch the two trade insults and race each other in the game. This made me wonder why conflicts around the world around solved through this conflict resolving game.

Flashback end...

'Time to find Mario Kart.'

I approached the row that had Mario Kart items only. However, there were a lot of items. I didn't know which one to look for. However, I had to quickly find it, so I began looking. My eyes sorted through the various games. I was looking for something that really stood out. They were all in glass display boxes, so that didn't help. I reached the end of the row to see a banner on the ceiling. I read the banner.

'Today's showcase is out new N64 decor.'

I looked to my left to see a model of the building. There was the Nintendo building, but there was also the large N64 I saw earlier.

'Hmm. N64.'

I looked around and spotted Mario Kart 64. I immediately walked over to the display case. There were fingerprints on the glass. No touching was allowed. I smashed the glass and grabbed the video game. On the back was a note. I flipped it over and read it.

'Congrats on finding the final clue. With your three items. You should be able to find me, but do try to guess who I am. Here's a hint, old friend. Why so serious?'

I tucked the game away into my jacket.

'Why so serious? Is this a movie reference?'

I exited the museum. Suddenly, the loudspeaker turned on again.

???:"Congrats on finding all three clues. Can you guess who I am? Tell me when you find me in the basement. Please do take the elevator. I hate waiting."

I proceeded to the edge of my floor and hooked my rappelling rope. I slid down quickly to the bottom floor and headed for the basement. Along the way were dead bodies of White Masks. I hoped that my team was okay. I would contact through the comms, but they were jammed. I climbed down the stairway and approached the door to the basement. I sent my drone in first, but whatever inside was jamming it. I grit my teeth in frustration and looked at the lock. There was a slot to insert a card. I pulled out the credit card and inserted it. A light turned green, and the door unlocked. I pulled the lever, and the door opened.

'Okay, you sick son of a bitch. Time to die.'

I entered the pitch black basement. The door closed behind me and cut off all light. My helmet activated its night vision. The basement illuminated a faint green. Tall crates and boxes filled the entire area. I proceeded forward with my rifle held up. It was dead silent. My eyes were constantly scanning for any movement. Suddenly, I heard lights turn on, and I jerked towards that direction. In the distance was a single light illuminating a table. I cautiously walked to the table. As I neared the table, I made out the objects sitting on them. There was a small TV, and an N64 console plugged into it. I stepped up to the table and pulled out the Mario Kart game. The TV flickered on and prompted me to insert the game. I set the video game in place, and the screen began to load. While it loaded, I scanned the area around me. I was wide open to an attack. Finally, the screen loaded and displayed the title screen of the video game. It prompted me to press start. I reached down slowly and pressed start. The TV shut off. I just stared at my reflection.

'What now?'

Suddenly, the screen flickered on again. I peered down at the screen. It began typing out some words. I read it in my head.

'Do you want to play a game?'

I reluctantly clicked yes. The screen turned white. Then it dimmed to show someone sitting in the dark, but I could see their silhouette. The silhouette began to speak.

???:"Welcome to the boss battle, (Y/n)!"

It was the mystery man.

"I'm done playing your games. Tell me who you are!"

???:"Tsk. Tsk. You're in no position to be making any demands."

I grit my teeth in anger. The mysterious man chuckled darkly.

???:"Come on (Y/n). We're good old buddies. Let's play a game for nostalgia's sake."

"You keep saying, 'buddy' or 'friend'. I'm not friends with any sadistic motherfucker like you."

???:"How rude! We had quite the past together! Don't you recognize me?"

"As of matter fact, I don't."

???:"Why?"

"The only person that comes close to what you have done today is dead."

The mysterious man cackled.

???:"Are you sure about that?"

I remained silent. The mysterious person stood up and approached the camera. He turned on a light and my eyes widened in horror.

"No...I killed you."

In front of me was a smirking Syrius.

Syrius:"Hello, (Y/n). I'm baaaaacccck!"

Suddenly, the entire basement lit up brightly. I turned around to be surrounded by thousands of White Mask terrorists.

Several minutes before entering the basement...

(Ela POV):

"Something's wrong. The team has gone dark for half an hour now."

Doc:"Do you suggest we move in?"

I bit my lip in contemplation. My eyes glanced to the entrance to the building and back at my computer screen. Only static displayed for each of the operator's comms. I picked up my rifle and loaded a magazine.

"Load up. We're going in-"

I was cut off by shouting from the authorities. I looked back at the entrance to see my sister, Echo, Dokkaebi, and Fuze. Doc and I immediately rushed over to them. That's when I saw Fuze bleeding badly. Dokkaebi was dragging an unconscious Echo, and my sister looked like she went through hell. Blood and grime covered her body and face. Doc took Fuze from my sister.

"What happened?!"

Dokkaebi:"It's all going to shit!"

"What do you mean?"

Zofia:"Let's head back to the command tent. I'll tell you everything."

My sister began to walk forward with a limp, so I slung her arm over my shoulder.

Zofia:"I can walk."

"Just let me help you."

My sister looked hesitant, but gave in.

Zofia:"Thank you."

I nodded and helped her to the tent. There, I set Zofia down on a chair. She let out a tired sigh and pinched the bridge or her nose. I stared at my trouble sister.

"Something really bad must be going down. You're more worried than normal."

Zofia nodded and looked at me.

Zofia:"There's a very deranged man inside that building. He has all of us in the palm of his hand."

"Tell me everything."

Zofia told me about the situation. How this mystery man knew our names, codenames, and everything. The man was sadistic and treated this as a game. 30 hostages strapped with C4. Now (Y/n) had to play this game if he wanted the hostages to come out alive.

Zofia:"Now (Y/n) should have found the third clue by now, and have proceeded to his final destination."

I nodded. Then I looked back at the building.

"Okay. I'm going in."

Zofia:"What?!"

She stood up and walked over to me.

Zofia:"I am not letting my sister fall into that crazy man's game!"

"I'm not going to leave my teammates behind!"

Zofia growled and shook her head.

Zofia:"Why do you care so much for (Y/n) anyways?"

I looked away.

"I don't know. I just feel a great need to protect him and heal him."

Zofia:"You do not need to do that!"

"But I want to! You can't always be there to look out for me or make my decisions. I'm independent now. Please treat me as such."

Zofia:"As long as I'm around, I absolutely cannot put my sister in the way of danger."

"Then that's how I feel."

Zofia looked at me confused.

Zofia:"What do you mean?"

I sighed sadly and made eye contact.

"What I see in (Y/n) is truly someone caring and brave. However, what he's been through, buries who he is actually."

Zofia:"And how is this related to us?"

"It's like you being over-protective of me because I'm younger. I feel that way to (Y/n). Like he's a younger brother."

I watched my sister's eyes widen.

Zofia:"But you've barely known him."

"Yet it feels like years. Please, Zofia. I cannot live with myself if (Y/n) were to get hurt or much less die. Besides, there are people who will be devastated if he doesn't come home."

Zofia:"You mean Eliza and Monika?"

I nodded. Zofia looked away and sighed. Then she turned back to me and stared sternly.

Zofia:"Very well. I will let you go."

My eyes lit up with surprise.

"Really?"

She nodded and then hugged me. I stiffened initially, but fell into the hug. It felt comforting to love each other again instead of arguing. Zofia finally let me go and looked at me with tears.

Zofia:"Go. Bring back our młodszy brat."

(Little brother)

I smiled and nodded. I grabbed my rifle and ran out of the tent. Along the way, Dokkaebi and Doc joined me.

Doc:"So we're going in?"

"Yes. Let's go get (Y/n) back."

Dokkaebi:"Hell yeah!"

The three of us stormed into the building. We're going to get (Y/n) out.

(Y/n) POV:

Thousands of guns were trained on me. I could only stare helplessly.

White Mask:"Slowly drop your weapons and kick them away."

I dropped my rifle, pistols, knives and kicked it away. One of the terrorists walked forward and grabbed my weapons. Suddenly, I heard a door open. I turned to see a dark figure step into the room and begin to walk towards me. When he got closer, I recognized him as Syrius. He was grinning deviously.

Syrius:"Hey, (Y/n)! Long time no see."

I remained silent and observed him. An entire side of his head was distorted flesh. No doubt from when I left him in the burning base. There was also a scar from when I put a bullet through his head. He limped over and stood in front of the White Masks. Syrius then gestured all around him.

Syrius:"So. How do you like your boss battle?"

I remained silent, and he fake pouted.

Syrius:"Still giving me the silent treatment. I guess we'll have to fix this."

He waved over some terrorists. Several terrorists approached me and restrained me. They kicked the back of my leg, and I fell to my knees. One of them yanked off my helmet. Another removed my balaclava and sunglasses. Then a different terrorist pushed over a cart over to Syrius. On the cart was a TV screen and a black case. Syrius opened the case and smiled.

Syrius:"Ah. My favorite toy!"

He revealed the item from the box, and my eyes widened. It was a green power drill covered in blood. Syrius held it out for me to see.

Syrius:"Remember this bad boy?"

He whirred the power tool several times. I grit my teeth, and my eye began to twitch. He noticed and smirked.

Syrius:"Of course you do, we made so many fond memories with this. And you know what would make this better?"

He began to pace around, while waving the drill around. Then Syrius stopped and pointed the tool at me.

Syrius:"If we share our experience with others. What do you say?"

I didn't respond and kept glaring at him.

Syrius:"Still not talking? Fine. Let's kick it up a notch."

Suddenly, several White Masks began weaving through the crowd. The terrorists made way for the approaching people. They were dragging someone with a bag over their head. Finally, they tossed the person onto the floor in front of Syrius. One of the terrorists yanked off the bag to reveal a little girl. She was gagged and had tears in her eyes. Syrius walked over and crouched down beside the little girl.

Syrius:"Say hello to Suiren, (Y/n). Suiren, say hello to (Y/n)."

He removed the gag, and the girl gasped for air. She then cowered in fear.

Suiren:"Please! I want my mommy!"

Syrius:"Aww. The little girl is shy. Do your thing (Y/n). You have a way with calming children."

"Let her go, Syrius."

He looked at me in shock.

Syrius:"Ooh! The mysterious operator finally speaks. I knew she would get you to talk."

"This is between me and you. Let the child go."

Syrius tapped his chin with the drill bit in shout.

Syrius:"Hmm. Nah."

He shoved the girl on the ground and began drilling into her head. The girl screamed in immeasurable pain.

"NOO!"

I tried to rush forward, but the terrorists restrained me. I threw one away, but another shot me in the back. I was protected, but it still hurt. Then several more shots hit me in the back and chest. I fell forward, but more terrorists restrained me. Syrius stopped drilling and smiled evilly at me. His face was covered in the girls blood. Giving him an insane and menacing look. I breathed heavily out of pure rage. My eyes glared at him.

Syrius:"Why the angry face? I was sharing our fun experience with Suiren."

"YOU BASTARD! She's just a little girl!!!"

Syrius shrugged.

Syrius:"I don't discriminate. However, I love choosing the victims that affect others the most."

He went to continue drilling the poor girl's head. Suiren lied on the floor bleeding and moaning in pain.

"Stop! Don't hurt her anymore!"

Syrius:"But I want to. You know why?"

He continued his torture on the girl. Bloodcurdling,high pitched screams filled the air.

Syrius:"Because if she's in pain! You're in pain!"

He yelled at me above the screaming. I watched in horror, as he slowly killed the girl. Syrius stopped his attack on the head and drilled into other parts of her body. I screamed and begged for him to stop, but he just cackled. I tried to break free from my restraints to only be shot again. A terrorist hit me across the temple with the butt of his rifle. I watched Suiren die slowly through tears and a blur. Eventually, the screams stopped as Suiren died. Syrius stood up and wiped the drill with his hand. He then licked it and grinned at me. I stared at him with pure disgust and hate. He walked over to me and held out his drill.

Syrius:"Would you like a taste?"

I spit on his face. He wiped it away and frowned at me.

Syrius:"That's not very nice."

He struck me across the face with his drill. The metal bit scratching across my face. I grunted in pain and glared at him again. He pointed at my face.

Syrius:"You've got a little scratch there. Bad shaving?"

He asked me mockingly.

Syrius:"Here. Let me fix that."

He slashed across my face again. I groaned in pain, as Syrius put another cut on my face. Blood began to trickle down my face. Syrius leaned closely to my face.

Syrius:"Hmm. Still not showing enough emotion-"

I cut him off by head-butting him. He cried out in pain, and stumbled back. Syrius fell and hit his head on the cart. A White Mask punched me in the face and then the gut. I wheezed and doubled over. Then a terrorist grabbed my hair and held me up. Syrius sat up and touched his broken nose.

Syrius:"Agh! You motherfucker!"

He then touched the back of his head and there was blood. Syrius glared at me and stood up.

Syrius:"You'll pay for that! I know what I should do. Give you the Marco treatment."

Something inside me snapped. My eyes widened with rage, and I tried to charge at him.

"Don't you dare speak his name! You have no right-"

I was kicked across the jaw. After spitting out blood, I glared back at Syrius. He smirked at me.

Syrius:"Did I hit a nerve, (Y/n)? Are you still bitter about Marco Valazquez?"

I grit my teeth in anger. He tapped his chin in thought.

Syrius:"What did I do to him again? Oh yeah."

I still remember it clear as day about what happened.

Flashback...

"Stop! Please just stop!"

Syrius stopped and smiled evilly at me.

Syrius:"What's the matter (Y/n)? Can't bear to see others in pain? How caring of you."

Syrius removed the drill from Marco's arm, and Marco gasped in pain. Tears were streaming freely. Syrius then walked over to me. He stood right in my face.

Syrius:"I want to hear you beg to me."

I sobbed.

"Please. Hurt me instead of him."

Marco:"Don't listen to him Syrius. Hurt me instead!"

Marco weakly muttered. Syrius began clapping his hands together.

Syrius:"Bravo! Bravo! An Oscar-worthy performance. Too bad I'm gonna have to go with Marco on this one."

"NOO!"

Syrius looked at me in surprise.

Syrius:"No? You're not the boss. I am. Just for that."

Syrius went over to a fire and pulled out a glowing cattle prod. He brought it over and walked behind me.

Syrius:"Here's a permanent reminder to never speak against me."

He stabbed the cattle prod into my back. I let out an ear shattering scream. Syrius held the searing metal into my back. It felt like hundreds of gunshots concentrated into one spot. Finally, Syrius removed the metal prod, and I let out a gasp. I began to whimper in pain and more tears fell out of my eyes. My head hung limp, and Syrius walked back in front of me.

Syrius:"Aww. Are you crying? Big boys don't cry. Here. I know what will lighten you up."

He held up a piece of lemon to my face.

Syrius:"Here. Some juice to reenergize you."

I weakly tried to eat some, but he moved his hand away.

Syrius:"On second thought, I thought of a new way to hurt you."

He rubbed the lemon on my burn wound. I cried out again. Syrius laughed gleefully and then threw the lemon away. He then stepped back and looked at Marco and I.

Syrius:"Well boys. I feel like we grew a little more today. I'll let you two rest for the rest of the day. Bye!"

Syrius unlocked the metal door and left the room. The locks clicked again, and I heard footsteps fade away. My eyes blinked out my tears and sweat. It was humid and extremely hot. Around us were stone walls will rusty iron bars. Only a small window in the upper corner let some light in. I then looked over to see Marco dangling from his arms like me. His ribs were showing, and there were holes from Syrius' drill and many other wounds. The stench of blood and sweat filled the air. Even fecal matter and piss could be smelled. The two of us had been in captivity and torture for about a year or two now. I really lost count and tried to stay alive. Suddenly, Marco moaned in pain and weakly spoke.

Marco:"(Y/n)..."

"Yeah?"

Marco:"Water..."

I silently cried.

"Sorry, Marco. No water."

He quietly groaned. Sometimes if we're lucky. Syrius or some guy would torture us and leave us on the ground. At least we could catch some rainwater and drink. However, most days, they would leave Marco and I hanging from chains. My wrists and arms stopped aching a long time ago. Now it was just skin and bones. I then spoke up.

"Marco?"

Marco:"Yeah?"

"I-I want to die."

He wheezed weakly.

Marco:"Me too, (Y/n). Me too..."

I continued to cry. Both of us have given up at this point. At first, we would hope to escape this unspeakable hell, but days kept passing. The pain and torture only got worse. This long had passed. No help or anything. Death would be worth more than all the more in the world now. I listened to the soft wheezing of Marco. An occasional drip of rainwater hit my face. Each time it hit, I tried to move it down my mouth, but I was too weak now. Suddenly, an eerie silence filled the air. My eyes began to close.

"Marco?"

I looked over and he didn't respond.

"Okay. Good night."

I closed my eyes. It felt like only seconds, and I reopened them. Sunlight was shining brightly into the prison cell. I heard screaming from other parts of the prison. Marco and I weren't the only ones tortured. From what I've gathered, we were most likely in Brazil. The guards and prisoners here spoke Portuguese. Portugal isn't this humid, so I cut that from the list. I heard footsteps approaching my cell and called out to Marco.

"Hey. Wake up, man."

Marco didn't wake up. I began to panic. Syrius loves to torture you extra if he caught you asleep.

"Marco! Syrius is coming!"

However, my brother-in-arms remained asleep. I nervously sweated. The metal locks began to click open. Suddenly, the door burst open and there was Syrius smiling.

Syrius:"Have a good nights rest?"

He looked at Marco. His evil smile grew more.

Syrius:"Well. Someone is still in la-la land."

"Syrius. Just torture me. You'll kill him."

I desperately begged Syrius.

Syrius:"So? I don't care if he dies."

Then his eyes lit up.

Syrius:"But I know who does. You and Mrs. Valazquez back in America."

I jerked around in my chains.

"DON'T YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON HIM!!!"

Syrius:"Don't worry. I won't use any fingers."

He picked up his drill and saw. I screamed in horror, as he began to mutilate and dismember Marco. Marco started to scream when Syrius slowly hacked off Marco's arm. Syrius would alternate from using his drill and saw on Marco. I continued to plead with Syrius, but my voice was ignored. Syrius eventually stopped, but there was only half of Marco left.

Syrius:"That was very refreshing."

A giant pool of blood formed below Marco's dangling body. Syrius grabbed Marco's chin and shook it.

Syrius:"I wonder how your wife will react when she sees you like this?"

Marco weakly moaned. How he's still alive is beyond my imagination. This surprised Syrius too.

Syrius:"Strong man. That's why I had you on my old team. Too bad all good things must come to an end. I need to head off and join my new buddies. We have something big planned for the world."

He then looked at Marco.

Syrius:"Any last words for (Y/n)?"

Marco weakly turned to me. Only his left eye was open, since his right was drilled out.

Marco:"You will always be my brother, (Y/n). T-Tell my wife I love her."

Syrius then lifted his large machete. Marco weakly smiled at me, and I screamed out.

"MARCO!!!!"

Syrius decapitated Marco. His head fell on the ground and bounced a few times. Each time there was a sickening squish. I stared silently at what just took place in front of me. My ears began to ring with a high pitch sound. I felt my vision begin to fail and my stomach acid wanted out. My eyes began to roll back, but I felt a hand grab and force my eyes open.

Syrius:"Bad (Y/n). No sleeping yet."

He then looked over at Marco's remains.

Syrius:"Now that he's out of the way. You and I can have more one on one time. That's good, right?"

I didn't respond. He pressed the bloody drill under my chin.

Syrius:"Right?"

He asked me in a darker tone. I glared at him.

"Fuck. You."

Syrius grinned.

Syrius:"That's the spirit. I thought the fire went out a long time ago. Now my underlings can have more fun with an angry prisoner, not a broken one."

"FUCK YOU!!!"

Syrius cackled before shoving the drill into my body. I screamed in intense pain. He kept drilling and drilling in various places. I lost track of time and eventually stopped screaming. The pain was too unbearable. Finally, Syrius stopped drilling and stepped back. He wiped the blood away and sighed.

Syrius:"I wish we could continue, but I gotta run. The world is changing. It's time we changed with it. It's too bad you'll be gone before you can see my masterpiece."

He then lifted up his drill and stared at it.

Syrius:"You know what. I'll keep this as a memory of Marco and you. To remember our good times together."

Syrius opened the door and stepped into the doorway. Before he left, he looked back at me.

Syrius:"By the way, should I send Marco's body pieces in a box to his wife? Or should I keep her waiting with an MIA. Hmm."

He snapped his fingers.

Syrius:"I'll send the ring finger with the ring! That's way better. Best of both options. Thanks for the input, (Y/n)."

He left and shut the door. I hung in the air silently. Suddenly, a bloody tear rolled down the side of my cheek. I let go of everything and just gave up.

'I'm sorry, Marco.'

Flashback end...

I shut my eyes and cried. The memory still hurt. Even though the physical pain was gone, the emotional pain still hurt like day one. Syrius patted my head.

Syrius:"Oh (Y/n). Still broken up about it. I know exactly what will cheer you up."

He walked over to the TV screen. He pressed the remote, and it turned on. A terrorist grabbed my head and made me watch. The screen flickered for a few seconds before showing a live feed. Someone was walking through a dark hallway.

Syrius:"I'm so excited! This is an actual live action movie. Let's see what happens."

The person behind the camera continued to walk. They rounded a corner, and I heard familiar voices.

Bandit:"Heh. That fight got me thousands!"

Mira:"That's just wrong."

Bandit:"No. It's business."

My eyes widened in shock. How is Syrius getting this? Syrius smirked.

Syrius:"That's right (Y/n). I have a man inside Team Rainbow's base."

I began to panic. My heart beat faster. The inside man in the video walked away from my teammates. He headed in another direction. I stared closely to figure out to where they were going. The inside person reached the dorms.

Syrius:"Let's see who affect you the most."

The spy began walking down the halls. Syrius watched me closely, as the inside man kept moving. I gave away no reactions. After a few minutes, the inside man cleared the dorms. Syrius clicked his tongue in slight annoyance.

Syrius:"Hmm. You are heartless, (Y/n). I guess try somewhere else. We're not looking for anyone in the dorms."

My heartbeat quickened. The spy was headed for them. My eyes continued to look at the screen.

'Please. Anywhere but there. Anywhere.'

The spy approached a door. He reached for the knob and turned it. I was about to have a heart attack. A nervous sweat began to form on the back of my neck. The spy entered the room. My eyes widened in total and complete fear. However, Syrius still didn't notice. The spy entered the room. They began inspecting it. No one was around.

Syrius:"Check the next room."

I sighed in relief internally. Then I blinked. Syrius' eyes widened. My heart completely stopped. I was made.

Syrius:"Hold up! Check that room again!"

'Shit! No! Please! No!'

The inside man checked the room again. The camera looked around. Syrius now looked at the screen. The spy spoke.

Spy:"I don't see anything."

Syrius:"Keep searching. There must be something."

The inside man kept searching. Each second that passed felt like a year. I was extremely close to breaking. Then I stopped breathing, as the inside man faced some curtains. Curtains that only belonged in the infirmary.

Syrius:"Check behind those curtains."

The inside man approached the curtains and pulled them open. It revealed Ash and IQ sleeping on their hospital beds. Syrius grinned sadistically, while I couldn't breathe. He then turned to me.

Syrius:"My my, (Y/n). You are a dog! A player!"

I kept silent. He chuckled darkly at me.

Syrius:"Two ladies? Damn! I didn't think you had it in ya."

I grit my teeth and clenched my fists. Syrius walked up to me.

Syrius:"So. Would you like for them to live, (Y/n)?"

I didn't answer him.

Syrius:"If you speak up now, I'll let them live."

I didn't know anymore. Was Syrius telling the truth? He would most definitely kill them either way. However, if there is a small chance.

Syrius:"I'm waiting."

He said impatiently. I sighed regretfully and looked at Syrius in the eye.

"Please. Don't hurt them."

He smiled.

Syrius:"Now why would I ever?"

I held my breath for the other shoe to drop. Syrius stood in front of me.

Syrius:"What? You think I would lie to you?"

I didn't respond because he already knew the answer.

Syrius:"I'm hurt. Just for that. You now must choose."

He gestured to the screen.

Syrius:"Who will live, and who will die?"

My eyes widened in horror.

"P-Please just let them live."

He looked at me surprised. Then he smirked.

Syrius:"No (Y/n). One. One only. Stop being so greedy."

I began to cry.

"I-I can't lose them. Just take me instead."

Syrius crouched down beside me.

Syrius:"Shh. Don't cry, (Y/n). Big boys don't cry."

I silently looked down on the ground. Syrius lifted my face up, so he could look at me in the eye.

Syrius:"I have a serious question, and you must answer me with whole truthfulness."

I waited for him to ask.

Syrius:"Do you love them?"

I inhaled sharply. Millions of thoughts began to run through my mind.

'Do I love them?'

I recollected on the experiences Monika, Eliza, and I went through. Good, bad, just things that happened. At first, I felt nothing towards the ladies, but simply need to care for them. Then things changed. I started to enjoy their presence. Even wanting to be in their presence. Now, I feel lost and sad if I don't see them every day or see them not happy. The truth dawned on me like the sun. I looked at Syrius and replied without a doubt.

"Yes. I love them."

His eyes widened in shock. He actually gasped.

Syrius:"Really? With all of your heart and the cheesy stuff."

"With all of my heart."

Syrius stood up and shook his head.

Syrius:"Damn. Never did I think I'd live the day to see or hear this happen."

He then patted my shoulder and chuckled. Then Syrius looked at me.

Syrius:"Thank you for telling me this. It really hits deep in the heart."

He paused and then smirked.

Syrius:"Kill them."

"NOOOOOO!!!!"

I struggled and struggled, but the White Masks kept me restrained. Syrius cackled evilly. I watched as the spy pulled out a silenced pistol.

Syrius:"Say bye bye to Ash and IQ."

I screamed out. The spy fired six shots into each girl. I wailed and cried, and the inside man lowered his weapon.

Spy:"Targets are dead. Six shots to the head."

Syrius:"Thank you."

The screen flicked off. The White Masks let me go, and I fell face first to the floor sobbing. The world just ended for me. I had nothing else to live for. Everyone I care about gets taken away. I let all of my emotions pour out.

'Why? Why did it have to be them?!'

I continued to let my sorrow consume me. Eventually, I stopped crying and remained silent. An empty void replaced everything inside of me. Syrius walked over and crouched down in front of me.

Syrius:"Looks like I finally put out the flames of the Phoenix. Man, I'm starting to sound like Marco."

I didn't respond and just kept staring at the floor. Syrius sighed.

Syrius:"Okay. He's dead weight. Get ready to leave."

White Masks:"Yes sir!"

The terrorists began to leave. I droned out the loud footsteps pattering all around me. Syrius grabbed my face, and turned me so I could look at him. However, I just stared blankly.

Syrius:"Well (Y/n). Looks like you will actually end here. Once and for all."

He dropped me and began to walked away.

Syrius:"Goodbye (Y/n). Say hello to your girlfriends and Marco for me."

He shouted back and walked away. I stared silently ahead. There lied the helmet IQ gave me and Ash's gifted pistol. My eyes trained on the items. Then I closed my eyes.

'Mom. Dad. I'll see soon.'

Then I thought about Ash and IQ.

'I guess I'll get to return my feelings to you two. Sorry, it had to be this way.'

Flashes of the ladies' smiles, laughs, and blushing faces appeared. I reminisced the times that we spent together and could only desire for me. Suddenly, a voice rang out in my head.

(F/n):"Protect those who you care about the most with your life."

A tear escaped my eyes.

'But I've failed.'

I thought sadly. I've failed my family, my friends, everyone. Mom, Dad, Marco, Kyle, Reilly, and the two people I loved the most. Monika and Eliza. Suddenly, something inside me triggered. Hate and rage filled my veins. A giant fire burned from within me. I was sick of letting those I care about die. My eyes shot open, and I glared everywhere in pure rage. I rushed over and grabbed my gear, weapons, and helmet. I slid on my helmet. The HUD flashed again. Gone was the usual blue hue. Replacing it was blood red vision. I will no longer stand having any more people die out of my control. Now everyone's lives are in my grasps. Time for me to play Reaper. My HUD scanned for the enemy.

"Locate Syrius."

Helmet:"Target located."

A ping on my display showed his location. I cocked my rifle and sprinted after the dead man. If I can't keep those I care for alive, I sure as hell can avenge them. Syrius was inside the basement garage of the building. I approached the door and set opened it. I peered in to see trucks driving away. However, Syrius was still here managing things. I did a quick ammo check. Enough to put one bullet into each bastards head. I unpinned flash grenades and took a deep breath.

'Time to die, Syrius. For good.'

I threw in the flash bangs and burst through the doors. It felt like time slowed down for me. My senses sharpened, and I trained my sights on the enemies' heads. My finger pulled the trigger once for each head.

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!

Six heads exploded into blood and brain matter in a matter of seconds. I whipped around and fired twelve more shots. Each terrorist fell the ground dead. Then I dived over a crate and shot three bullets mid-air. Two of them hit their mark, but the third actually killed two in one shot. I rolled on the floor and landed in a crouching position. I fired another round into a blinded terrorist. Then I sprinted and jumped on another terrorist neck. He fell to the ground, and I killed out the surrounding White Masks. Finally, I pointed my rifle down and fired off the last bullet. His head splatters blood, and he died instantly. I tossed my rifle and pulled out my pistols. I quickly turned around and began shooting. One by one, every single White Mask dropped dead. My bullets finding a home in terrorist's heads and their blood hit the walls after shooting out were the only things going on. When my pistols finally clicked empty, that's when the terrorists recovered.

White Mask:"Get that motherfucker!"

I reloaded my weapons and shot the terrorist that talked. He died, and I turned around and aimed at the rest. They began shooting at me, but I didn't care. Their bullets bounced harmlessly off my armor. I aimed and sent all of them straight to hell. A total of ten seconds passed, and I cleared the entire room full of hostiles. I lifted the pistols into the air, dropping the empty magazines, and the dragging the pistols across my chest to load fresh ones. The slides clicked into place and I went looked for the monster who started this. I stepped around a truck to be met face to face with a .357 magnum.

Syrius:"Hey there. I actually thought that fire was gone. Guess not."

I remained silent and stared at him.

Syrius:"You are quite the nuisance. Now fucking DIE!"

He pulled the trigger, but the bullet deflected and hit him in the hand.

Syrius:"FUCK!"

He stumbled back gripping his blown off hand in pain. I walked over and kicked him in the crotch. He let out a high pitched squeak.

Syrius:"You-"

I cut him off by shooting him in the knee. He screamed in horror.

Syrius:"AAH!"

I shot him in the other knee. Then I pistol whipped him across the jaw. He fell to the floor crying and spitting blood.

Syrius:"P-Please-"

His audacity to beg for mercy. I growled and whacked the living shit out of him with my pistol. Each hit, I heard bones crunching, and a little coward screaming. I stood back up and shot him in the balls.

Syrius:"FUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!"

I then kept stomping on the crotch with my metal boot. His pain was music to my ears. Finally, I let up and gazed at Syrius' broken body. He coughed blood and moaned weakly.

Syrius:"You cocksucker...I should have killed you from the beginning..."

I crouched down beside him.

"That's right. That was your first mistake."

He then looked at me.

"Your second one was bringing me into the fight for the world."

I pulled out my knife and began to fiddle with it.

"Your third mistake was teaching me how to get better at killing."

I stabbed the knife into Syrius shoulder. He wanted to cry out, but I clamped his mouth shut.

"The next one was betraying Marco and me."

I grabbed the knife and twisted it. His muffled screams threatened to escape.

"After that was telling me the true killers of my family."

I pulled out the knife and traced it along his face.

"Then there was the torture. That was one of the biggest ones."

I pressed the knife into his cheeks. Syrius grunted in pain and breathed heavily.

"Let's not forget about Marco. That one was REALLY bad. You had to kill him."

I shoved the knife into Syrius' cheek. He screeched through my hand.

"After that. Hmm. You let me go. Poor choice."

I wiggled the knife around. I knew it was incredibly painful.

"Timeskip forward. You coming back and going after me. Not a great idea."

I pulled out the knife and removed my hand. Syrius spit out blood and glared at me.

Syrius:"Bastard!"

He pulled out his knife and tried to stab me. I caught his wrist and snapped it. He screamed. However, he then pulled out a remote detonator.

Syrius:"Your fucking mistake is still toying around with me! You'll never get those years or those you loved back!"

I shook my head.

"You're wrong."

Syrius looked at me confused. I unpinned all of my Reaper's Breath of Deaths and threw them around us. He looked around frantically at the spreading black smoke.

Syrius:"What are you doing?!"

I leaned in close to Syrius.

"Coming here was not a mistake. I knew that you wired this building to explode."

Syrius:"What?!?!"

I chuckled darkly.

"Do you know the reason for why I came here?"

Then I grabbed his hand holding the detonator. I looked at him dead in the eye.

Syrius:"W-Why?"

The smoke finally covered the entire garage, but Syrius could still see me.

"Cause the Reaper's got to collect one more soul."

His eyes widened in pure terror, and I activated the detonator.

(Ela POV):

I stood over watching my teammates evacuate the hostages. Dokkaebi found a way to hack the detonation systems and remove the C4. Now I stood on the outside of the building with Lion.

"Do you know where he is?"

Lion shook his head. I grit my teeth in frustration.

'Where the hell are you (Y/n)?'

I searched through the entire building. We even found a terrorist with broken fingers and a missing leg, crawling around blabbering about his porn stash. He didn't provide us with much information. However, I didn't check the basement yet. I shoulder my rifle and looked back at the building.

"I'm going back in-"

A sudden explosion went off. It created a shockwave that sent Lion and flying. I fell onto the concrete ground and groaned in pain.

Lion:"Ela! Are you alright?"

"I'm fine."

I groaned in pain and sat up. My eyes opened to see the entire building light up with thousands of explosions. The building completely exploded and began to collapse. My eyes widened in terror.

"(Y/n)!!!"

I scrambled to my feet and began to run into the building. However, I felt someone grab me. I looked to see Lion holding me back.

"LET ME GO!"

Lion:"The building is collapsing!"

"I can't leave (Y/n)!"

Lion:"If we die, then there's no hope of ever finding (Y/n). I don't want to leave him, but we have to go!"

Tears streamed down my face, and I yanked my arm away.

"Fine."

Lion began to run away thinking I would follow, but I ran towards the building.

Lion:"Ela!"

I couldn't leave (Y/n). I kept running towards the building, but another explosion went off. Something struck me across my head, and I fell to the ground in a daze.

Zofia:"Ela!"

I heard the faint calling of my sister.

"Zofia?"

Another explosion went off and I was knocked back. I kept rolling for a bit until something grabbed my arm. It was my sister.

Zofia:"I've got you!"

She picked me up and began carrying me away.

"Zofia...(Y/n)..."

Zofia's tears dropped on my face.

Zofia:"I'm sorry Elzbieta."

I began to sob, as the building collapsed behind us. Zofia carried me into a truck, and we drove away.

Doc:"Let's go! The shockwave will destroy everything in a 2km radius!"

I looked out the window to see surrounding buildings and houses get crushed. We evacuated the entire area with a 5km radius. The once tall Nintendo building completely crashed and created a dust storm. It shot past us and violently shook the truck. We had to stop to avoid a rollover. Zofia and I gripped each other tightly. I let out my tears into her shoulder. The other operators sat quietly. There would have been no way (Y/n) could have survived that. Not even with his stupid luck.

A bit before back at Team Rainbow base...

(Third Person POV):

Spy:"Targets are dead. Six shots to the head."

The inside man nodded as of confirming orders. Finally, he shut off his comms and looked at his victims.

Spy:"Pathetic Rainbow scum."

???:"Oh really?"

Someone called out from behind the inside man. He whipped around to only be struck in the face by a shotgun. The spy fell to the ground and spat blood. Stepping out of the shadows were Smoke, Caveira, and Tachanka. They towered over the downed spy.

Spy:"You're too late! I already killed your precious teammates!"

Smoke:"Did you now?"

The spy grew confused and looked over at the beds. Caveira flicked on the lights, and the spy's eyes widened. On the beds were red,!molded ballistic gel. One had Ash's cap and sunglasses. The other had IQ's helmet and balaclava.

Smoke:"For a fookin spy. They sent a stupid-ass wanker."

The spy began to panic.

Spy:"W-What are you going to do now?"

Caveira stepped forward and glared menacingly at the spy through her ghoulish face paint.

Caveira:"I'm usually the interrogation specialist around here, but I have one question."

She leaned closer and twirled her knife.

Caveira:"Do you fear the Lord?"

The spy shook his head. Caveira and Smoke grinned deviously.

Caveira:"Well you're about to."

Tachanka cracked his knuckles approached the spy. The spy's eyes widened in terror.

Spy:"NOO!"

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Tachanka getting worshipped...

Tachanka:"LMG, MOUNTED AND LOADED!!!"

Spy:"STOP!!!"

Caveira:"Let the Lord's judgment pass on this bastard."

Spy:"PLEASE NO MORE!"

Tachanka roared at the top of his lungs and began firing his turret. The Russian national anthem blasted loudly. He fired an outline around the spy. The bullets ripping through the concrete around the spy. After emptying the clip, Tachanka leaned on his turret waiting for the dust to clear. When it did, it revealed a scared shitless spy. Feces and piss were everywhere.

Smoke:"That's just gross."

Caveira:"I guess that worked a bit too well. Are you ready to talk?"

Spy:"YES! JUST DON'T LET ME LISTEN TO ANYMORE-"

Tachanka:"PICKING UP LMG!!! DP-28, MOUNTED AND READY! TIME TO GET SERIOUS!!!"

Spy:"OH GOD NO! PLEASE NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

(Comment if you got that reference 😂)

Caveira:"Okay. That's enough."

Tachanka:"But my turret just got mounted..."

Caveira sighed and approached the broken spy. She crouched down beside the man.

Caveira:"Tell me everything."

Timeskip brought to you by chibi (Y/n) with aimbot, Lion's wall hacks, Finka boost, Montagne shield armor, and just being naturally op ...

(Still Third Person POV):

The entire force of Team Rainbow stood in the cafeteria. They were discussing among each other about the intruder. Six then entered the room with Caveira by her side.

Six:"I still can't believe Syrius is still alive."

Caveira:"That's what I thought too, but this spy was telling the truth."

Six nodded grimly and cleared her throat.

Six:"Attention everyone."

Everyone stopped talking and looked at Six.

Six:"The infiltration within our system has been dealt with."

She then paused.

Six:"However, the White Mask could be bigger than I feared. Many of your identities could be compromised."

The operators looked at each other with worry.

Six:"However, we will not let this set back stop us from defeating this terrorist group."

Suddenly, one of the recruits interrupted.

Recruit:"What if they're already in the system? All of our efforts will be wasted then."

Six:"That's why I'm conducting a full sweep. Everything. No stone unturned."

Even with her assurance, everyone was still wary. Six sighed.

Six:"I understand that you may have doubts about this organization or me as well. However, our goal remains true, and I know our members are too. That's why if we need to, this organization will become a blacklisted group."

Everyone gasped in shock. That means everything they do will be illegal. Whether good or bad.

Six:"Hopefully it doesn't come to that, but we must consider the best for society."

Suddenly, Vigil's phone started to ring the Barbie girl theme song.

Vigil:"Damn it, Grace!"

He answered and screamed into it.

Vigil:"What?!"

His eyes widened behind his mask.

Vigil:"Turn on the TV right now!"

Six pressed a remote, and the TV's turned on. It displayed the destruction in Tokyo. Everyone gasped in horror and shock.

Six:"My god..."

Blackbeard:"It's like twin towers all over again..."

Everyone watched the news in utter shock. Vigil was communicating through his phone. The operators worried about their fellow teammates. Suddenly, two female voices rang out.

Ash/IQ:"What's going on?"

Everyone turned around to see Ash and IQ up and awake. The girls looked at Team Rainbow confused.

IQ:"Is someone going to say anything?"

Everyone remained silent and sadly looked at the girls. IQ and Ash looked around and then spoke at the same time.

Ash/IQ:"Where's (Y/n)?"

Six glanced at Vigil. He looked down sadly.

Ash noticed this and stormed over to Six.

Ash:"What the hell is going on?!"

Her FBI squad-mates ran over to her.

Thermite:"Eliza calm down."

Ash:"No! Where's (Y/n), and why is everyone acting so sad?"

IQ then approached the television. Her GSG9 teammates slowly approached her.

Jager:"Monika?"

IQ stared at the screen and then spoke softly.

IQ:"He's there, isn't he?"

Six didn't respond. IQ turned around with tears in her eyes.

IQ:"Answer!"

Six:"Okay! He is!"

Ash and IQ flinched. Then they stared worriedly at Six.

Ash:"Tell us he's okay."

Six stared at the two desperate ladies sadly.

Six:"I'm sorry, but we've lost contact with (Y/n) for over 2 hours now."

The two female operators remained silent. Tears began falling onto the floor from where they stood.

IQ:"You're lying. (Y/n) is perfectly okay."

Six shook her head no, but Ash and IQ wouldn't believe it.

Jager:"Monika. (Y/n) is go-"

IQ:"Don't you dare say that!"

Thermite was about to speak up too, but Ash stared him down.

Ash:"Don't you either."

Six:"Vigil."

Vigil stepped up to the two ladies and put his phone on speaker.

Vigil:"You're on speaker."

Suddenly, Ela's voice rang out.

Ela:"Hello?"

Ash/IQ:"Ela!"

Ash:"Thank god you're okay."

IQ:"Are you hurt?"

Ela:"I-I'm......"

She went silent. More worry and fear began to fill the two female operators.

IQ:"Ela. Talk to us."

Ela sobbed behind the phone.

Ela:"I'm sorry. I couldn't protect him."

Ash and IQ began to get scared.

Ash:"What do you mean?"

Ela continued to cry.

Ela:"(Y/n). He's dead."

Asha and IQ froze. The only sound was Ela sobbing from behind Vigil's phone. Finally, the line died. Every single operator stared at Ash and IQ. The two ladies had faces of bewilderment.

Jager:"Monika, say something?"

She slowly turned and faced Jager. It was like everything inside her completely shatter. Her limps began to tremble. Ash walked forward slowly. She was feeling the same exact thing as IQ.

Thermite:"You're scaring us, Eliza."

Then the two ladies looked at their teammates.

Ash/IQ:"(Y/n)'s gone."

The two then collapsed onto the floor. Thermite rushed to aid Ash, while Jager aided IQ.

Thermite:"Eliza! Eliza!"

Jager:"Monika! Speak to me!"

The girls had dead looks on their faces. Their teammates desperately trying to get a response from the ladies. The other members of Team Rainbow could only watch sadly. Today they mourn (Y/n). Not as an operator, but as a true friend.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi (Y/n) giving a piggyback ride for chibi IQ and chibi Ash...

(Y/n) POV:

Flashback...

Rays of sunshine shined in my face. I was curled up on the dirt ground from yesterday's beating. Suddenly, the door's locks clicked open. The rusty door opened with a screech. I heard a pair of footsteps enter. They were my "guards".

Gaurd:"Rise and shine, kid."

Gaurd 2:"We've got to train for a boxing match today."

Gaurd:"And what a perfect punching bag we've got in front of us."

I remained silent and kept my eyes closed. One of the guards kicked me.

Gaurd:"Hey! Wake you little bitch!"

The guards began kicking me. However, I didn't respond. Finally, they stopped and spit on me.

Gaurd:"Come on. Get up. We don't have all day."

A guard picked me up, and my chains rattled. The second guard crouched down to remove the chains on my ankles. I opened my eyes and roared with fury. I kicked out at the crouching guard. He fell back into a rusted spike, and it drove through his chest. I then judo-flipped the other guard with my chains wrapped around his neck.  When he flipped, I didn't let go. Instead, I kept the chains wrapped around his neck and strangled him. He choked and gasped for air while trying to bat me away. My grip held tight until he fell to the ground dead. I let go and grabbed the keys to unlock myself. After freeing myself, I grabbed both of the guard's weapons. I exited the prison cell and peered down the hallway. I began making my way down the hall. My bare feet moved silently across the dirt ground. I finally reached the end of the hall and looked outside. There were about two dozen guards. I looked to see the warden's office.

'That's where my gear will be.'

I snuck over to the warden's office. A random guard appeared, and I kicked the back of his knee He fell to his knees, and I snapped his neck. I peered through the office window and saw a sleeping warden. I climbed through the open window and silently approached the warden. There was a butter knife on the table, so I grabbed it. Then I lashed out and drove the butter knife deep into the warden's jugular. Blood sprayed everywhere. However, the warden died quickly, and I began looking through the boxes of belongings. I found a box with a crossbow that shot flaming arrows, but set that aside. Then I found my gear and quickly put it on. I put away my mother and father's pistol. Then I loaded my SCAR and packed extra magazines. I then put on my mask and looked to the left. I froze in my tracks. There lied Marco's belongings. Inside the box were items that belonged to him. His pistol, his wallet, his clothes, and finally his wedding ring. I looked at the items sadly. Then I looked up into the sky.

'I'll get you home, Marco.'

I grabbed his belongings, and a jar full of ash. After putting the items in a backpack, I exited the warden's office to come face to face with half of the guards. My arms instantly lifted my rifle up and fired. Although I did kill the guards, I fell back because of the recoil, and basically notified the rest of the guards about me escaping. The alarms began to blare. I weakly stood back up and proceeded forward. The rest of the guards could be heard storming my way. I unpinned a grenade and tossed it down the hall. Loud screams filled the air before an explosion went off. I rounded the corner to see torn up bodies and blood everywhere. I reached into my pocket and fished out keys. I threw them into a cell that had a Brazillian man with an eyepatch. He looked up to me with one good eye.

Patch:"Who are you?"

I glared at him silently. He then gasped when he saw the American flag on my jacket.

Patch:"You're a Marine! I'm Vicente with the BOPE."

I didn't care and just left him to free everyone else. After walking out of the prison, I pulled out my satellite phone and dialed an old teammate.

???:"Who is this?"

I began speaking in Russian.

"Ghost. 000. Reaper."

???:"(Y/n). Haven't heard from you in a while."

"I need a ride back to America."

???:"Sheesh. Already asking for something, but no worries. I'll send you the pickup location."

"Thanks, Reily."

Timeskip brought to you by chibi (Y/n) buffing up...

The car finally came to a stop. Ghost put the car in park and looked at me.

Ghost:"You sure you want to do this?"

I nodded grimly.

"He was a brother."

Ghost nodded in understanding.

Ghost:"I'll be in the car."

I opened the door and climbed out. The rain immediately began showering onto me. Then I looked ahead. In front of me was Marco's home. I gulped and began making my way to the door. I climbed up the porch's steps and stood at the door. My hand hesitantly went to knock. I breathed deeply before knocking several times. A few seconds passed before the door finally opened. It revealed an attractive and tall Hispanic lady. She looked down at me with worry.

???:"Oh my goodness. What are you doing out in the rain?"

I was about to respond, but she opened the door for me to enter.

???:"Hurry and come in before you catch a cold."

I nodded nervously and entered the house. She shut the door and walked past me.

???:"Let me get you something warm to drink."

I wanted to protest, but she had already begun to brew something. I sighed and entered the living room. There I stood awkwardly. I looked around, and something caught my eye. I walked over to get a closer look. It was a picture of Marco and the lady that invited me in. Both were younger and were smiling happily. I looked next to it and saw another picture. It was the two in a suit and dress. At a wedding. Finally, the last one I picked up. It was Marco in uniform performing the dipping kiss to the lady. A tear fell down my cheek in sadness for Marco. Suddenly, the lady spoke from behind me.

???:"What are you doing with that?"

I looked to see her staring at me. I set down the picture and faced her.

"Are you Mrs. Valazquez? Marco's wife?"

Mrs. Valazquez:"Yes, and who are you?"

I sighed sadly and looked at her.

"A close person to Marco."

She then rushed over to me.

Mrs. Valazquez:"Do you know what happened to him?!"

She asked me desperately. I looked at her through tears.

"Yes."

Mrs. Valazquez:"Where is he?"

I held in my sobs.

"He's gone."

Mrs. Valazquez:"I know he's MIA, but is he-"

"He's dead."

I pulled out the jar containing Marco's ashes. Tied to it was a ribbon with his wedding ring. Marco's wife stared in shock and took the ring into her hands. She then covered her mouth in shock and started to sob. I could only watch in sadness for what she was going through. Marco's wife then looked at me.

Mrs. Valazquez:"We're you with him when he died?"

I solemnly nodded.

Mrs. Valazquez:"Did he die a hero?"

"Y-Yes."

I answered shakily. She then pulled me into a hug. I stiffened.

"Why are you hugging me?"

Mrs. Valazquez sighed shakily.

Mrs. Valazquez:"Not only did I lose a husband, you too lost a brother."

My eyes widened in shock. Then I accepted the hug, and we both cried silently. Eventually, I let go, and we looked at each other sadly.

"I must go."

Mrs. Valazquez:"Where will you go?"

I looked away and wiped my tears.

"Somewhere alone."

She stared at me full of sorrow.

Mrs. Valazquez:"It's times like these that you need others the most."

I shook my head.

"Not me. I'm not like others."

She remained silent. I walked to the door and exited the house. I stepped into the rain and heard Mrs. Valazquez call out.

Mrs. Valazquez:"Are you going to go kill the man that killed my husband?"

I stopped and stood straight.

"Until my dying breath."

Mrs. Valazquez:"Then make bastard pay for what he did."

'You can count on it.'

Flashback end...

My eyes opened. I was lying in a hospital bed. However, everything else around me said the opposite of hospital. The walls were dirty, there was water dripping from the ceiling, there were even rats. I looked to my side to see my gear lying on a table. I quickly hopped out of bed and grabbed my father's pistol, Ash's pistol, and IQ's scanner. I exited the room with my Spectre active, and my Desert Eagle ready. I walked down the dimly lit hallway. The Spectre was picking up several readings. I trained my pistol ahead. I reached the corner and heard talking.

???:"So, what do you think about this Phoenix guy?"

A man with a Polish accent asked.

??? 2:"I don't know. He's skilled that's for sure."

A man with an American accent replied.

??? 3:"Will he join us?"

Another man asked. He sounded Hispanic.

??? 4:"We'll we won't know until he wakes up."

Said another Polish man.

I gripped my pistol. I didn't plan on joining any groups. Before I could introduce myself, I felt the cold barrel of a gun pressed against my neck.

??? 5:"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

A man with a faint Chinese, but mostly American accent stated.

??? 5:"Let's introduce you to the others. You can keep the gun if you don't shoot us."

I nodded and walked around the corner. There I saw two Polish men, an American, and a Hispanic male. They all stood up, and one of the American spoke first.

??? 2:"Well. This is one way to meet."

??? 4:"It's my kind of way though."

Some of the men chuckled. The person that held me at gun point walked past me. He was carrying an M1 Garand. The man looked half-Chinese. I looked at the rest if the men. The American that spoke first walked up to me.

Ace:"Hey. My codename is Ace, but you can call me Austin. Austin Wanaka."

(Shoutout to TheRookieGamer )

I shook hands with him. He had brown hair, fair skin, and a motivating presence around him. The man that caught me approached me.

Dai Kor:"Greetings. My name is Mark Pendleton. Or codename Dai Kor."

He had black hair, fair and tannish skin, he seemed like a nice guy. Next was a Polish man.

Wasp:"Name's Piotr Brzyski. Call me Wasp."

(Shout out to StrmDominatr )

He looked reserved, poised, but also caring. I nodded and shook the man's hand. After that was the other Polish person.

Aegis:"Devon Miller. Aegis."

(Shout out to SkeithData )

From the look in his eyes, he has seen some battles. Yet there is strength and confidence within him. I silently shook the man's hand. Finally, the last person walked up to me.

Lucifer:"Pedro Montoya. Lucifer."

(Shout out to KingKittyXOXO )

I greeted the man. Pedro acted cold. However, I know there would be a past to this. I felt a similar pain of loss from him. Of family. All five stepped back and looked at me.

Rookie:"So. You're probably wondering how you got here."

I nodded.

Rookie:"Don't worry. We're not here to hurt you."

Aegis:"Or you would have been dead already."

Rookie rolled his eyes and looked back at me.

Rookie:"We rescued you from that wreckage in Tokyo."

"Did everyone make it out?"

Wasp nodded.

Wasp:"I performed a thorough sweep. The only dead bodies were the one you left."

Dai Kor:"There was a lot too."

Rookie:"Anyways. Your teammates are safe."

I nodded. The group of men glanced at each other before turning to me.

Rookie:"We would like to make you an offer."

I raised an eyebrow skeptically. The last time I did that, my entire life was dedicated to serving the government or dying.

"What's this offer?"

Lucifer:"One that involves a lot of killing."

He pointed out, while twirling his knife.

Rookie:"Okay. That's just one of the things we do."

Aegis:"The main thing we do."

Rookie:"Let's just all agree that we kill. Okay?"

Rookie stated slightly annoyed by the random inputs.

Dai Kor:"I love this group."

He chuckled, as he tossed around an M1 Garand clip. Rookie sighed in frustration.

Rookie:"Would you like to join this group or not?"

Wasp:"You'll love it. It's call the, 'Black Masks'."

He added, while tweaking something that appears to be a camera.

Rookie:"That's an unofficial name. No one knows of our existence except us. We're all ghosts."

"Why do you guys want me?"

Dai Kor:"We saw what you did to Syrius. Brutal."

Rookie:"Plus the other operations you've been on. Let's say we could use a man of your talents."

I remained silent in thought. Then I looked at the five men.

"What is your objective?"

Aegis smirked.

Aegis:"Here's the final clincher."

Rookie:"It's kind of in the name, but we're going to bring down the White Masks and every god damn terrorist organization. If it's the last thing we do."

The men all looked up in wait for an answer. I looked down at my scanner and pistol. The letters on inscriptions burned into my heart. I sighed sadly and accepted the truth. My eyes reopened, and I stared at the Black Masks with determination.

"I'm in."

A/n: Shout out to all of the writers mentioned. Plus thank you for almost 8K views! Comment on what you liked and hated. Vote if you want. Thanks for reading.

Btw. The characters in this story will kind of be different from the original stories. I like the original shine from the other stories, and won't dog on it.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

49.8K 622 27
A US Army Ranger is invited to join Rainbow after providing over watch while rainbow retrieves captured officials taken by the white mask. Along the...
17.6K 278 28
When nerve gas is stolen by highly organized communist extremists, CIA Officer "Archer" is tasked by President Jack Ryan to hunt down the gas with th...
12.4K 148 38
I was born with something special in me. I don't know what it is, but it's brought a lot of attention to me. They call themselves cops and soldiers...
25K 427 17
Military has structure. A manual of arms and moving parts to allow itself to be flexible for the situation on hand. Being a PMC didn't really make yo...