America's Bad Girl || Klay Th...

Autorstwa NikkiBrookes

Jilly Anais. A rebel without a cause. Raised in Baltimore , Maryland , she was born with a given talent of vo... Więcej

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XXXX
Final Chapter.
Other Books.

XXII

3.9K 95 34
Autorstwa NikkiBrookes

Jilly Anais.

Klay lead me to my seat and sat on the outside of me. Ayesha noticed us and turned around.

"So I like your dress." Ayesha said, trying to make conversation.

"I love your pant suit. Who made it ?"

We started talking about random shit while it was strong tension , mainly from Stephen. I knew his jaw was clenched and his fists were tightly closed. He leaned over to Ayesha and whispered something to her. I could tell by the look her face that it was bad. She gave me an apologetic look before turning around.

"I don't like this." Klay whispered to me.

"Neither do I."

"I rather him actually kill me then be quiet and suspenseful. " He said, in my ear. I turned to him and pecked his lips. Klay pulled away fast as shit.

"What the fuck ? He's right here!" He whisper- yelled.  I let out a loud laugh, causing some people to look at me. 

"Why are you two making so much noise ?"

I look over to see Jelissa and Draymond sitting next to us. Jelissa sat down and looked at me.

"So Steph how you feeling ?" Draymond boldly asks. Stephen turns around and gave him the most evil look. I scooted closer to Klay and put my arm across his body and my legs on his. I put my other hand in his jacket pocket, which was M&Ms.

"How were those in there without me knowing ?"

"I put them in when I tried to get you to clap my cheeks."

"I hate when you say that."

"Yo Draymond ya boy don't want to clap my shits." I said to Draymond.

"You don't want her cheeks ?!?"

More looks were given in our direction and Draymond doesn't care, going on.

"If you already did once, why you scared to do it again ?"

Jelissa hit Draymond and pointed to Stephen.  He cringed and turned back to the stage.

This was terrible.

"So here's the nominees for best female and male Olympic athlete."

"You know what your nose reminds me of ?" I told Klay. He turned his head to look down at me.

"What ?"

"You have that nose that's with the glasses and mustache. No wait. You have a Mr. Potato head nose. " I said, before dying with laughter. He started laughing into my shoulder.

"Klay Thompson and Jillian Anais!"

Klay and I pulled away and looked at each other with shock.

"Y'all gonna get up or not ?" Jelissa said. Klay immediately got up and stuck his hand out for me to take. I held his hand and we walked to on the stage.  The pretty brunette gave me and Klay the two awards.

"You wanna speak first ?"

I shook my head as Klay took the microphone and started speaking. I was behind him. I told the girl to hold my award and she held it for me.  I still had my M&Ms in my hand so I tried to pour them in my other hand to eat them. Too many came out and scattered on the floor.

"MY CANDY!" I shouted. I heard Klay sigh into the microphone as some people laughed. 

"It's obvious that she has nothing to say so thank you for giving us this award." Klay said, pulling away and wrapping an arm around my waist. They clapped as we walked off. 

"Dammit I wasted a third of my bag." I whined, twisting the top of the bag to make sure more won't come out. 

"Did you really had to scream on stage ?"

"I wasn't focused on this bullshit." I admitted. We walked back to our seats and went through with the rest of the show. 

Klay got best record breaking performance.

Draymond got defensive player of the year.

Alisha , Hannah and I earned best play , game and upset of the year from our last Olympic game for gold.

Stephen got MVP.

We were all winners and took pictures of our awards together. Even if Steph was mad, he didn't let it show during the time we took pictures. We all seperated and I was going home with Klay and on the way, I get a text from Ayesha.

Ayesha

       I need you over for only a few minutes

I scrunched my face in confusion and texted back.

Why ?

She read my message and didn't respond. I rolled my eyes. Stephen be doing that shit like that's that lightskin shit.

"Can we go over to Stephen's ? Ayesha needs me for something."

Klay nodded and turned the car around.  We pulled up in about thirty minutes and the gate opened for us. We parked the car and someone was sitting on the hood. Klay turned off the car and looked at me with wide eyes.

"I know that is not Stephen."

I got out despite his protests and approached the car.

"Stephen what are you doing ?"

"Tell your little fucking boyfriend to come out the car and fight me like a real man." He said. He jumped of the hood of the car and landed on his feet. Stephen took off his jacket and flung it to the side like it costed nothing. He rolled up his sleeves and pulled his pants. 

"Stephen stop it."

He stood infront of me and stared me in the eyes..

"I hope you realize I'm an inch taller than you at the moment so do you really want to try that shit with me ?"

Klay got out and walked over.

"You think you gonna fuck my little sister behind my back and get away with it ? Squad the fuck up."

"Man I'm not fighting you."

"Wardell stop it!" Ayesha shouted, coming back outside. She stormed over with her hair flying behind her. She grabbed onto his arm.

"Enough."

Stephen didn't listen and pulled his arm away from Ayesha.  He quickly tackled Klay and they started wrestling in the grass. They both kept slipping and shoving each other. We both shouted for them to stop but they didn't.  So I did something drastic. 

"Stephen! Don't kill him !I'm pregnant !"

They both instantly stopped. All I could hear was their heavy breathing. Steph turned and the look he gave me I knew I was in trouble.

"You're what ?"

I gulped nervously.

"I-I"

"You're fucking pregnant ?!?"

"Steph I-"

"I don't want to hear it. Say your last goodbyes to him and then take your ass inside and don't come out that damn room before I say so. " He spoke quietly , keeping his eyes on Klay. Once he finished talking there was another moment of silence before he walked back inside. Ayesha followed him.

"Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant ?"

"I'm really not. I just said something to stop him. I-"

Klay kissed my lips softly. I felt the passion and love in that one little kiss. He pulled away and put his forehead against mine.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too."

He wrapped his arms around me and held me close to his chest. My eyes burned and so did my nose. I was beginning to tear up in his chest. People may have felt like we were being over dramatic with this but knowing Steph, he was gonna make sure I wouldn't ever see Klay again.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

161K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
48.6K 996 14
A story of love, loss, and healing.
92.7K 1.8K 17
In which a boy goes to ucla for basketball and meets a beautiful girl who's a cheerleader and is known for stealing girls men , but will he fall for...
212K 3.9K 51
I'll do this later too.