The Last Stand 🐾Aiden Teen W...

Od Tyler_jade

Sequel to Minni McCall I'm the same as I used to be just stronger and wiser. Viac

Looks like we're going home
Where the hell is everyone?
The Merging
Stryder
Fighting Blind
Clay and Tiffany
Stiles Returns
The Dogs of War
Ethan and You?
There's More to The Anuk-ite
The Final Showdown
What's been Happening?
The Ending

Shut Your Eyes

3.7K 82 18
Od Tyler_jade

Stiles' pov
"You still at the Armory?" Scott asked me over the phone.

"We are. Leaving momentarily, though" I said.

"There's something I need you to get first."

Dereks pov
"We can't just hide. Peter's not gonna last like that."

"Oh, neither will we if that thing finds us too. We've got to wait for Stiles." I responded 

"I'm not waiting here." Malia spoke

"Whoa, hey. Malia, hold on." I said grabbing her. Hearing Scott grunt I turned to him "Scott"

"Nah, I'm okay. I'm okay. Don't let her go." Scott said looking down at his gun wound.

"No, you're not okay. It's yellow wolfsbane. It's gonna kill you." I sighed.

Maisys pov
"How did you get out before me?" Ethan asked seeing Jackson

"Well, I talked my way out of it." Jackson responded

"You used the tail, didn't you?" Ethan smiled.

"You still have a tail? So gross. Can you just get up? Let's go." Stiles said causing me to growl at him for rushing us. Aiden went to hug Ethan, when he pulled back I hugged Ethan.

"Next time when I say be careful, you gonna listen?" I asked

"Probably not" Ethan smirked.

"I hate you two"

"Please you love us" Jackson scoffed.

"I shouldn't, you annoying creatures"

Liam's pov
One of the “patients” I am trying to save, from the wolfsbane pulls out a gun and shoots at me almost hitting me. I escape only to be ambushed by more hunters in the hallway. Theo arrives just in time to help me into the elevator. 

"Still out there?" Theo asked talking about the hunters outside the elevator.

"Look, I'm not dying for you." I said.

"I'm not dying for you either. But I will fight with you." Theo sighed

"Okay. Let's fight." I agreed.

Scotts pov
"Come on. Okay, sit down. Sit down." Derek instructs me.

"Derek, just go. Help Malia, please. Look, I'm not worried about her." I pleaded.

"We gotta get rid of this. And there's only one way to get rid of wolfsbane. You gotta burn it out. Okay, look, you're not gonna be able to do much until you heal." Derek told me.

"If I'm right, we just need Stiles to get here." I commented

"Okay." Derek said grabbing a mini-blow torch, Derek burns the wolfsbane out of me.

"Okay. That's all right." Derek says finishing the job.

Maisys pov
"Remember, you can't look at it. You have to fight it blind." Lydia reminded us as we walked through the school

"How about we don't fight it? Just get our friends and get the hell out of here?" Aiden said

"Well, works for me." Jackson agreed.

"Shut up" I mumbled.

"It's here. I can smell it. Shut your eyes. " I said I heard Lydia panting

"Lydia, Shut your eyes. " I heard Jackson say.

Sheriff Stilinskis pov
"Look at him. You think he's dying?" Deputy Farrell asked looking at the freezing Parrish they'd lock up.

"Not likely. It's not that easy to kill a Hellhound. You know that's what he's called, right? I mean, if you're gonna wander into this world, you might as well have all the information." I exclaimed to the three deputy's responsible for kidnapping and freezing Parrish

"Nobody here wants to get hurt."

"Then put your gun down, Deputy. You're not gonna to shoot me." I said.

"We're not gonna let you take him out of here either."

"I don't know about that. There's only three of you."

"Stilinski" Deputy Farrell chuckled

"Sheriff. You refer to me by my proper title, Deputy." I demanded

"What are you, like, 60?" Deputy Farrell said right before I punched him.

"The three of you Help Deputy Parrish to his feet and get him out of there." I instructed after successfully beating all three of them in a fight.

"Yes, sir." Farrell responded until I cleared my throat "Sherriff." He corrected.

Maisys pov
I hear jackson breathing heavily and say "Jackson calm down." As we walked around the lockeroom.

"I can't find Ethan" He mumbled, making Aiden and I try look for him too. "Ethan? Ethan?" We all started whispering.

"I'm here." We heard Ethan's voice say.

"Good, keep your eyes closed, that things close" I mumbled.

"Where's Lydia?" Aiden asked me.

"I don't know. I closed my eyes and I couldn't see which way she went." I spoke.

"Ethan, Where are you?" I heard Jackson ask

"Right in front of you." Ethan responded before I heard a noise that sounded like stone.

"Aiden. Keep your eyes closed." I shouted.

"Why? What's happening?" I headed Aidens frantic voice.

"It's got Jackson and Ethan. We need to run" I spoke finally finding him and grabbing his hand.

"Please tell me that's you" Aiden pleaded.

"Holding your hand?"

"Yes"

"Yeah that's me. Now move it" I exclaimed running and pulling Aiden along with me.

"Aiden" I heard my voice saying, but it wasn't coming from me.

"Aiden stop" It said causing him to stop  confused.

"Aiden don't listen. That's not me talking. I'm right here beside you , okay? Keep running" I begged.

"Aiden don't run from me. Where are you? I can't find you" The Anuk-ite said sounding exactly like me.

"Maisy?" Aiden questioned

"Don't listen. Please don't listen" I whispered in his ear.

"I don't know what, which one... Maisy" He called

"Its me. I'm in front of you, look and you'll see its really me" The Anuk-ite said.

"Aiden don't" I shouted. But I was too late I could feel his hand turning to stone in mine, I removed it quickly.

"I'm sorry" I whispered to Aiden running off.

Sheriff Stilinskis pov
"What's the plan?"

"City wide disarment. Anyone with a weapon issued by Gerard is gonna relinquish it. And we'll use force, if necessary." I stated cocking a shotgun.

Derek's pov
"Derek, is that you? Derek? Derek, it's me. It's Jennifer. Don't you wanna look at me? Are you gonna let them kill me again? Are you gonna leave me for dead? Or are you willing to give me another chance?"

"You're not real." I grunt feeling a hand on my face. 

"Don't I sound real? Can't you look at me? Derek, look at me. Open your eyes. Please? Don't you wanna look at me one more time? Don't you wanna remember me? Remember us? Please look at me." I hear Jennifer's voice say softly

"Look at me!" It screams causing my eyes to pop open.

Gerard's pov
"Where is it?" Kate asks

"You actually think I would trust you with our last few ounces of yellow wolfsbane?" I ask

"I'm your daughter. I'm an Argent."

"But still one of them."

"So you gave it all to her? You gave it to Monroe?"

"Oh. Yeah, but, uh, enough for one last bullet." I explained turning around and shooting Kate in the stomach. "That bullet."

"It's over now, Kate. Everything fell into place." I stated

"Not everything. It's time to put the guns down." Chris spoke entering the room

"What are you talking about?" I ask

"Scott's still alive and he knows how to save them. All of them."

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

61K 732 31
Y/n - your name H/c - hair colour L/c - lip colour H/l - hair length E/c - eye colour 🐺 🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺 I don't own Teen Wolf. If you...
1.2K 49 19
together forever (published) together doesn't mean forever(published) in another life (published)
954K 39.1K 53
|𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲| /𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻/ 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿...
767K 11.8K 94
i wrote this back in 2017. pls ignore any mistakes i was young.