The Plan (TAUEN fan-fic)

Galing kay lighttaemint

Did Taemin and Nauen met by chance ? or is it an elaborate scheme of the two company to make these two meet a... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 2: The Fan Boys
Before and After the date
Moving In
Coming of Age
Get Together
Finally get the Chance
After the Photoshoot
After the Result / Skating Rink
Japan Part 1
After the Tokyo Concerts
Japan Part 2
Birthday Gift
Double Date
Confession

Chapter 1 : The First Meeting

43 1 0
Galing kay lighttaemint

After WGM filming (Jeju Island)

Taemin : (Smiling) Bye Nauen-ah... take care... See you

Nauen : (don't know if she should smile) Bye.. O.. Oppa... (waves)

Taemin's Van

Taemin : Omg! I was just thinking of how to approach her and God send me this wonderful gift.. YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! Wait till I tell Jongin and all the Hyungs... and I will get to date her in public... YES!!!! (shot his arms in the air)

Manager is grinning from ear to ear: Well.. How was it? Was it awful? (Continues smiling)

Taemin : Awful? No... it's wonderful!!!! Did you know Hyung? That it was Son Nauen?? Tell me... omo. Omo. Omo. So excited to tell all my friends that I got paired with Nauen. Yippee! Yippee! (jumping inside the van)

Manager : don't jump... Taemin-ah... stay still... are we ok to leave??

Taemin : Why? I am so excited.. and I get to meet her again .. when Hyung? When will the next filming be? I can't wait. (starts to jump again) where's my phone? Where is it? I left it here in my bag. (starts rummaging the bag) where could it be? Ahhh.. yes.. found it... (holds phone and starts calling Jongin) Hello Jongin... guess who I got paired off in WGM.. you wouldn't believe it..

Jongin : who??? Actress? Idol? older? Or younger?

Taemin: Guess (starts to laugh) (smiling so much until his cheekbones hurts)

Jongin : Don't keep me in suspense... who???

Taemin : (continues laughing) I am so happy right now...

Jongin: Omg!!! Don't tell me.... No... it wouldn't be..

Taemin : Yes!!! Yes!!!

Jongin/Taemin : (shouting) SON NAUEN!!!!! From Apink!!!

Jongin : WoW!!!! Congratulations my friend.... The stars must be listening to all your prayers... when was it ?? 2 years ago that you started crushing on her......

Taemin : Yes... their debut ... when I saw her... she was so pretty then... now she is very beautiful...

Jongin : Well... wow.... We have to celebrate...

Taemin : Yes.. Meet up tomorrow.. Call Kwonho, Ravi and the others... I will tell you everything... she is so awesome!!!

Jongin : Ok. I will call all of them. Meet at the usual place? Around 9?

Taemin : Yes. See you tomorrow. Bye. (Hangs up the phone) (Still fidgeting) Hyung... what time is our flight? Can we take the same flight as Nauen-ah?

Manager : No. According to her manager. They have a schedule here and won't be going back to Seoul yet. The rest of Apink are flying in..

Taemin: Oh... too bad... (smiling while recalling their first meeting)

Taemin and staff going back to Seoul and now entering Shinee's Dorm

Shinee's Dorm

Onew/ Jjong / Minho / Key : How was it? How was it? Who is it?

Key : You did not call me... I was waiting for your call... who is it? Idol? Actress? Anyone we know?

Minho : (Turns to manager) Who was it? What happened?

Jjong : Is it an idol? Taemin-ah.. who is it?

Onew : Give him a minute.. (looks at Taemin) Did you have fun? You did talk, right?

Taemin : Hyung... she is so pretty... (Smiling and laughing) (Jumping) (Hugs all his Hyung) I am so happy!!!!

Key : (shouting) What happened??? Who was it?

Taemin just smiles ...

Members looks at manager ..

Manager : Apink's Son Nauen (covers his ears)

Onew/ Jjong / Minho / Key : OMG!!!!!!! Really???? (Shouting) (then all laughs)

Manager : Yes. And he looks so satisfied with her. (points at Taemin) (Taemin nodding while jumping)

Minho : Did you hold her hand?? Did you make a fool of yourself? Why wasn't I casted with her... she is very pretty (Taemin shot him a glare) no.... no... she is all yours.. just saying that she is pretty makes you jealous already??? (keeps on teasing Taemin)

Jjong : Dream come true.. What did you talk about?

Onew : Maknae got his wish

Key : You are so lucky!!!! Tell us all about it....

Taemin : She is so pretty.... She smells so nice.... (laughs while rolling on the floor)

Onew : We won't get anything from him... still too excited... let's wait tomorrow when he calms down a bit...

Taemin : (gets his phone and dial his mom's phone) Mom... i got paired with Son Nauen in WGM. I talked with Nauen-ah..... she is so beautiful... more beautiful upclose...and she is also Catholic.. yes.. Marcella... She also went to my old school... she is so pretty Mom...

Onew/ Jjong / Minho / Key : (looking at each other) He really got it bad.... (laughing)

Apink's Dorm

Manager : Sleep early girls as we have a schedule tomorrow morning... just leave your things and I will ask someone else to unpack for you..I will go ahead. Good night ladies.

Apink Members : Good night Oppa. Thank you.

Chorong : (after door closes) Be sure to unpack your things before going to bed, so we would not be a burden to manager oppa ok?

Other Members : Yes, Eonnie...

Each member went to their respective rooms

Nauen and Hayoong shares a room

Hayoung : Eonnie.. You did not tell me yet who your virtual husband is... we were so busy yesterday that we did not have a chance to talk more about it.

Nauen : it's been a hectic day. For all of us.

Eunji/Chorong/Bomi/Namjoo enters the room : Who was it?

Nauen : (looking down trying to busy herself) Lee Taemin of Shinee...

Eunji/Chorong/Bomi/Namjoo/Hayoung : Really? (excited)...

Hayoong/Namjoo : Eonnie....Wow!!!! How is he?

Chorong : (looks at Nauen) isn't he...... (Nauen covers her mouth)

Other members are surprised..

Eunji/Bomi/Namjoo/Hayoung : Why??

Eunji : Have you met him before?

Bomi : WoW!!! Shinee....can we meet his members??

Namjoo : ohh.... I will meet Onew Sunbaenim??? (Blushing while smiling)

Nauen : (blushing) We went to the same school...

Eunji : Same school??? Don't tell me..... omg!!!! Is he the one?

Bomi : (finally realizing) ohhhh...ohhh....ohhh.... Nauen-ah .... What will you do?

Nauen : I don't know... he doesn't remember me from school.. Thank goodness..

Eunji/Chorong/Bomi/Namjoo/Hayoung started teasing Nauen... until the wee hours of the night...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

15.6K 596 25
They met as Juniors and Seniors.They became friends.They started admiring each other.They decided to be in a relationship.They became sweet and a pe...
1.9K 143 15
They first met in a sandbox and everything went downhill from then, but then a spark began to appear. An assassin and a prince developing a non-hate...
391K 12K 43
People may ship BTS V with so many girls, but they don't know that he actually married to Blackpink's maknae LaLisa. Since they were kid, their grand...
278 0 16
Jungkook, a famous songwriter, goes to his favorite coffee shop a little earlier than usual, which leads him to meet famous singer and his personal i...