A Year of Fragile Hearts

נכתב על ידי demaabb

" And for the first time in my life, I realized that daisies were meant to die at one point in the dark... עוד

Chapter 1 | Wonderful Surprise
Chapter 2 | Save me, O' feared knight!
Chapter 3 | Penguins & Promises
A Major Thank You
Chapter 4 | Busy, Friendly Encounters
Chapter 5 | Colors
Chapter 6 | Hurricanes
Chapter 7 | Two Stands for Trouble
Chapter 8 | Glowing Lights

Announcement.

23 1 0
נכתב על ידי demaabb

Hi, my dearest snowflakes.

I realize that it has been so long - too long, in fact - since I have last updated this book.

I can honestly tell you that that is not something I am proud of, and it is not sitting easily in my stomach.

This time in what seems like vanishing into oblivion, the characters have grown so much in my head. I had so much time to think about and develop them.

Therefore, I am thrilled to announce that starting next week, the story will be back on track and will be updated regularly.

I cannot wait for you to learn what Mabelle is up to. This will not be a regular ride. I hope I'll be able to throw you into a roller coaster with the events that are bound to happen and the emotions to come with them. The story will tackle a few issues of today's world.

Thank you for the support. It means the galaxies and what's beyond them for me.

P.S.
I love you.
Forever and always.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

31K 555 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
72 1 20
💝My Crazy House Help💝 💞(She defiled me)💞 Meet Bryan a god on his own, his name is on the air and no one in the whole country doesn't know him.. W...
3.6K 147 37
"Would you like to dance?" the boy asks me. I stare deep into his blue eyes, but I can't figure out who he is. He's tall with dark hair and the brigh...
67.1K 2.6K 58
**I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 13** Caleb is the typical guy that every girl wants. He's hot and charming, and he knows that very well. What makes him eve...