Dying To See You {COMPLETED}

De _The_Bonk_King_23

"You were right kacchan, i really can't be a hero." The boy's voice was one he barely recognised, his eyes we... Mai multe

~1~ One More Day
~3~ Where you've got stock, you've got losses
~4~ Torn And Tattered
~5~Restricted
~6~ Before This Is You...
~7~ One Floral
~8~All That I Am
~9~ The First Cut Is The Deepest
10~ In Remembrance
11~You Make Me Feel Alive
12~I Don't Wanna Go
13~ Bring Me Back
14~ Life Or Death? Whats The Difference?
15~ Imprisoned
16~One Last Glance

~2~Wish You Were Here

13K 409 331
De _The_Bonk_King_23

{Smol A/N- Ya like the title Kazoo?}

"Katsuki, wake up honey." Katsuki's mother stood over him, trying her best to shake him awake. After the Izuku 'incident' Katsuki was like a deflated balloon, his actions held much more thought, but became sloppier. The guilt kept dragging him down, he had seen midoriya that night at the river. It was right after his mother told him about what happened to inko. She was working late and had only found out that day, she knew her son liked to 'tease' Izuku so she woke him up to let him know of inko's passing, and to tell him to go easy on him for now, keep out of his way, help him if he needs it.

But that of course never happened. He was on the way to Izuku's house—mostly out of guilt—when he stepped out onto that bridge and left everyone forever. It had been almost a year since Izuku's passing, but the guilt pounded into him every day. In his old school, he felt trapped. He was seen as a sort of animal. Everyone knew Katsuki was the last person from school to talk to him, they knew about the bullying. Some people didn't even care about Izuku's suicide, they just wanted to blame him for something. He was weak and vulnerable, they knew he wouldn't hurt them, so they sprung into action. He deserved it. He deserved it all. The remarks, the—very limited in kacchan's opinion—abuse, the discrimination. Everything.

He tried to continue on with his life, a killer at the age of 14. He got into UA. Except he wasn't as excited as he should've been. It was becoming increasingly difficult for Katsuki, and he started to wonder if this is how deku felt.

He managed to successfully drag himself out of bed, planting his feet on the floor and hoisting himself onto his legs. He basically dragged his body over to the bathroom to shower and do his business. He wasn't hungry but he ate a small piece of toast so his mother wouldn't worry. After that he brushed his teeth and left, he wasn't walking to school, not yet, he still had a least 20 minutes. No, he went to the bridge, the same bridge Izuku threw his life away on. After he saw him jump, he rushed into the waters, splashing everywhere, alas, in the midnight sky he couldn't find him. He called the police and they took his statement. The body was never found.

At least it was a nice view, at least a moonlit, graceful scenery as his last pictures. But the bridge was different today. Today, there was someone else on it. Katsuki would usually brush it off as someone killing time, but as he spotted the paper in his hand, and the bags perched under his eyes, those thoughts started to flip over completely. The small boy leaned closer to the edge and Katsuki jumped into action immediately. "HEY STOP THAT RIGHT NOW YOU HEAR ME??" The kid looked startled as kacchan almost dragged him away from the bridge. "Hey, what are you doing?? Get off me!" The kid shouted, confused and obviously scared. "WHATEVER YOU'RE THROWING YOUR LIFE AWAY FOR ITS NOT WORTH IT!!" Katsuki screamed back and the kid become even more baffled. "What, no wait you thought I was?- hell no dude I was sketching the river for my arts assessment, it's due today." Oh. Well now he felt stupid. Kacchan let go of the boy's collar and apologised quickly. It was safe to say, Katsuki was just a teensy bit paranoid.

Katsuki soon arrived at school, late as usual despite leaving at an ungodly time. "Katsuki, you're late again, take your seat." Aizawa greeted him as he walked through the door, Katsuki only nodded, wordlessly taking his seat. The lesson was long and boring, there was no practical or training today. At lunch Katsuki just sat at his desk, he'd forgotten his lunch but that didn't bother him much, he stared out the window, observing the clouds. Ururaka came up to him, he tried to become friends with her and iida, even todoroki, who he could barely stand. If he were still here, he would've been friends with them...wouldn't he?

"Hey bakugo, where's your lunch?" She was bright and bubbly as always. "I forgot it again."
"Again?" Iida piped up behind her. "This is the 5th time, how do you keep forgetting, and why do you never show up on time?" Iida started his lecturing, robot hands already moving rapidly. "I was doing more important things." Like staring at a bridge wondering how much of a terrible person he was...yeah, important. "Doing what?" Ururaka cut in.
"You wouldn't understand." Katsuki answered.
"Try me."
"I can't tell you...just know it's important to me. End of conversation."
"Wait just a minute bakugo." But Katsuki was already up and out of his seat, making his way to the door, until.

"Kacchan."

Her words made Katsuki stop cold, dead in his tracks. He'd longed to hear that name for months now, but right now it only angered him. Because it wasn't him. He felt like a child throwing a tantrum over a stupid thing that only made sense in his head. But at this point he couldn't care less. He sprinted up to her, grabbing her by the collar and accidentally shouting. "THAT NAME. WHERE DID YOU HEAR IT?? WHO TOLD YOU IT?!?"

He was lifted off his feet in a second by ururaka. He started thrashing about rapidly. He tried to calm himself a bit, the last thing he wanted was to fall into old habits. He stopped kicking after a while and asked, in a dulled quieter voice. "Please...I need to know who told you that name."
"Why is this name so important to you. You're pretty mysterious, why don't you open up to us, we're friends aren't we?" Iida spoke this time. Katsuki sighed when his feet hit the floor, too tired to argue further. "It doesn't matter...not anymore. Just please don't call me that." With that he walked out. Kirishima followed him quickly after, running up to him, slinging an arm over his shoulders, trying to talk to him. But Katsuki's mind was elsewhere, like it usually was these days.

Lunch finished, and soon they were approaching the last few minutes of the day. "Alright, listen up." Izawa's voice cut through the whispers that were crawling on the classroom. The students instantly sit up. "Katsuki, Ochako, Tenya and Shoto. Tomorrow you 4 will have a patrol around the shopping district after school." Great, another patrol. Aizawa has been making the students participate in patrols around small areas to familiarise themselves with the area and identify possible signs of danger. Deku would've loved this.

After that they were dismissed early, granted it was only a few minutes but still. Katsuki tried to get out the school quick like usual, but todoroki stopped him in his path. You could tell the icy male was curious, but he didn't say anything. Katsuki tried to walk around but was stopped again. "Dammit, either interrogate me or let me leave." Katsuki was hoping he'd go for the second, but todoroki seemed to favour the first. "Iida was right, you are very mysterious, what secrets are you hiding under that shell of yours?" Katsuki looked to the side, he hated this. "I don't want to say anything about him, so just let me leave."
"So its a person, and a man?"
Fuck.
"Can't you just leave me be, like a normal person?"
"I need to get to the bottom of why you act this way, especially since we're on patrol together."
"It's just a stupid patrol."
"No, it helps develop useful skills. Now, tell me about this boy."

Todoroki had already figured out it was a young boy, damn this guy was good. "Who is it?" Todoroki pushes but Katsuki stayed quiet. "Bakugo, last time I checked we're on the same team, I wouldn't usually care. But I see you're dealing with a personal matter now, and I cannot have that interfering with the outcome of our missions. Even if you were to tell me and I were to tell someone, I wouldn't be believed. Whatever it is make sure he doesn't interfere with us in any way."

"Don't worry, dead people can't do jack shit." And with that Katsuki left, not to his house but to the bridge of course. You know the routine by now. It was nearing the 1 year anniversary of Izuku's passing, kacchan wasn't ready, not in the slightest. Hours, probably days he had spent here, observing how the shallow river lapped patiently against the river's edge. Feeling the cool wind tangle his spiky blonde hair. Breathing in that beautifully calming scent the rushing water carried. He spent almost an hour, wondering about the shallow waters, sometimes standing at the edge, bending down to let the water glide over his fingers. 6 days. 6 days until he'd have to face Izuku's stone again. There was no body, but he still held a place in the cemetery, reunited with his mother.

Tomorrow he had after school patrol, he didn't do too well with it but he supposed it could be worse. You just had to look around, make sure everything was in order, if something huge broke out they'd call the higher class heroes or the police to report it. It was pretty boring but good practice. Katsuki woke up early the next morning, it wasn't unusual that this would happen. He would go to bed at a reasonable time but his night terrors would usually wake him up at least once a week. Today was the lucky day. As soon as he woke up he could feel his heart racing, guilt rising, tears brimming. Another nightmare about you guessed it, Izuku.

He sat up for a moment, head fixed in his hands, breathing deeply, letting the tears fall if need be. Sometimes his mother would hear and comfort him, he would usually try to keep quiet though, feeling as if he didn't deserve to feel better. 'Izuku felt much worse,' these words and many others he would repeat like a broken record. He felt so utterly fragile, like a child on life support. His mother was out at work, so he didn't have to worry about being quiet, that was good at least.

After a little under an hour his alarm blared in his ear. "Crap." He uttered quickly under his breath before dragging himself into the shower and got ready for school. Once again, no breakfast or lunch. He locked the door behind him and started on his way to school, he had maybe 10 minutes to spare but he knew if he went to the bridge he'd brake down. The nightmare felt all too real and he couldn't get it out of his head. His eyes were still puffy when he arrived. He didn't care though. He'd ignore all the odd looks, if need be reply with "it's the pollen in the air" or something stupid to cover his sad ass.

The day went by relatively quickly again and now he had patrol. Great. Luckily, it seemed Iida and ururaka had learnt their lessons, as they didn't pressure him in the slightest. After they got into their hero outfits they walked into the city and wondered around for a while. Nothing interesting had happened so far, a runaway cat, a lost phone, nothing really worth their time. Until Katsuki heard the screams. If it were a normal scream he would've contacted a minor hero just in case and inspected the scene. But it wasn't a normal scream. It was filled with distress, pain; and a familiar voice.

Katsuki's heart stopped, then came close to leaping out of his chest as he raced to the sound despite the shouts of disapproval echoing behind him. He used his quirk to accelerate his speed, not wanting to miss his chance, hoping to Hell he wasn't delusional. And thank god he wasn't. Katsuki stopped abruptly, the others close behind him. The sight before him must've been a blessing from the big man himself. At least that's what he thought until he saw his eyes. Those foreign, tortured eyes burning holes back into his. The boy's voice was sharp. Like nails on a chalk board but somehow still elegant.

"Kacchan, long time no see."

{6/3/18}

{Word Count: 2087}

{A/N- Woah. Was everyone prepared for that totally obvious plot twist? Yes? Well frak you, I'm doing the best I can (which isn't much) hope you liked this trash, sorry for any mistakes but like ehh I'm not bothered to look for them. I shall see you hopefully next week but I'm really lazy and have like 12 books to read and mountains of homework to do so...ya. Anyway thanks for reading this boi. Byeee}

TaTa~

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

866K 35.6K 14
"How are you feeling today?" "Screw you." "Ah. I'm guessing you feel bad." Izuku becomes a main therapist for all the villains who are caught. They a...
107K 5.4K 30
Sequel to My Realization. You should read it before you read this one! ......... Warning: This book contains suicidal thoughts, depression, gore, pro...
6.1K 113 23
It's been around ten minutes, but I haven't heard anything. Just then I heard a door close, probably the front door to the house or apartment. I hear...
15.2K 488 36
Deku got tired of hiding all of his emotions under a mask. Tired of keeping a smile on his face despite being constantly beaten up and ridiculed. He'...