Complicated

Od dreamyjaedxn

"He still likes her, doesn't he?" •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• A Jaeden Lieberher X Reader st... Více

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
011 ;)
12
14
Hey!

13

3.5K 123 89
Od dreamyjaedxn

Y/N's POV.

I woke up and looked at myself in the mirror, I had puffy eyes and some big ass eye bags, I'd usually complain but compared to all the crying yesterday, this was expected.

After I got dressed for school I still had 5 minutes and I was practically all ready so I sat on the boarder of my bed while I packed everything into my backpack when a question popped into my head.

What am I gonna tell Jaeden?

I had thought about it. There was no doubt.
I still liked Jaeden, even if a part of me was mad at him and felt like slapping him across his beautiful face every time I saw him, I couldn't. So instead, I cried it out and just blamed it all on him, on Olive, on me.

"The bus is here Y/N, come down" my mom yelled from downstairs, interrupting my thoughts.

"Coming!" I yelled back and grabbed my stuff while I headed downstairs stumbling at each of the stairs.

"Bye mom" I said and waved good bye to my mom while I closed the door behind me.

As soon as I got into the bus I saw a familiar face.

Jaeden.

He was talking with Wyatt, one of his friends while I slowly approached my seat next to Wen who had waved at me to sit next to her.
Next thing, freaking Wyatt whispers something on to Jaeden's ear that causes him to look up from his seat and immediately meet my eyes.

'You can do this Y/N, you can do this'

I gave him a shy smile not knowing what else to do. After all it's my fault, I can't get angry at him.

Okay, just pretend that nothing about Yesterday happened.

He didn't respond a smile, I wouldn't judge him, I acted like a complete bitch yesterday, ugh why me.

I quickly looked back to Wen and saw her smiling at me so I approached her before the bus started moving again.

"Hey" Wen said as I sat down beside her.

"H-Hi Wen"  I said and offered her a pretty noticeable fake smile which she clearly didn't believe.

"Y/N is everything okay?" She sounded worried  while she looked at me with concerned eyes.

"Y-Yeah why?" I lied.

"Well, first of all you just gave me that weird grin or whatever, and also you never stutter". I didn't know how to respond so I just kept myself silent.

"OH COME ON ! What's wrong?" She screamed.

"Yell it louder for the people in the back huh?!"
I had one of my hands on her mouth but quickly removed it when I felt how her tongue licked my palm"

"Ew Wen !" I yelled

"Okay okay" She said with hands in the air like proving she's innocent. "But for real, tell me. What happened?"

"Ugh fine" I sighed "Basically me and Jaeden had a fight yesterday and it was me who started it and I was the asshole, not him, and now I feel guilty for what happened and I don't know what to do". I spat all at once.

"Well then what are you doing here?" She choked a little and continued, "Go Apologize !"

"So I just go?"

"No you punch him in the face.
Of COURSE You go. NOW!""

"Fine"

I looked back to were he was sitting and stand up and start to slowly approach him.
-

Jaeden's POV

Wyatt kept telling me something about this new gameplay he had just bought when I notice how Y/N stands up from her seat and carefully starts walking to the back of the bus, she's coming this way.

I elbow Wyatt so he can stop talking as Y/N is coming.

"Ouch ! Man What The-"

"Sshh ! Look."

Wyatt notices Y/N too and stops talking.
Oh God, please don't be mad please don't be mad please don't be-

"Hey" Y/N speaks up but her voice is shy and soft while she keeps looking down and up to meet my eyes every now and then, me and Wyatt look at each other.

"Hey ! " I really hope she's not mad.

"Well...this is awkward, I'm just gonna- I'll leave you guys talk" Wyatt says and stands up to sit somewhere else. 

"Um, sit if you want" I tell her as I notice her struggle for keeping balance standing with all the moving.

She sits next to me taking Wyatt's place and surprisingly starts off
"Hey Look I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry for um EVERYTHING-"

"Y/N it's fine, really" I try to stop her from apologizing

"No, Jaeden. It's not 'fine' okay?! I was being a bitch the other day and-"

"Y/N Please don't call yourself a bitch okay?! It's my fault. There, we're fine now."

"WHAT? No, d-don't tell me to zip my mouth right now Okay?. I came all the way here because I HAVE to apologize, so please, If we're 'fine' then let me finish what I came to say."
She said in rushed words growing frustrated so I let her talk, even though this IS all my fault.

I sighed "alright".

"Look, I-Im sorry for..for everything.
I'm sorry for being such a kid lately and overreacting things so much and getting mad with you and all." She finished looking down breaking the eye contact, with a silent sigh while playing with her hands in nervousness.

"Y/N you really don't-"

"GOD DANG IT JAEDEN! Can't you stay quiet for a minute?!"

Her words startled me so I immediately regretted interrupting her. "S-sorry".

She sighed "It's fine but please don't, this- this is not easy to ya know, express, so please don't say anything till I'm done".

I keep quiet to see what she has to say. I love her too much it saddens me to see her think this is all her fault when it obviously is mine.

She takes one more breath in before looking at me directly in the eyes.
"I realized It was my fault, It was my fault fighting and well...I didn't even let you finish telling me your point of view the other day about...ya know..." she was referring to the kiss situation.
"and I judged you wrongly because I was mad and- and I-I" she stopped herself a moment, I noticed how complicated telling me whatever she wanted to was, a few tears were starting to form in her eyes as she swept them away and cleared her throat.

"I'm sorry for being Jealous"

"Jealous?, Y/N Jealous of wha-"

"Of what ?! Jaeden Please don't make this harder okay. Is that too much to ask for?!.
We both know that I got Jealous of you and Olive, the-the kiss. Because-"
She sighed and cleared her throat once more
"Because I like you" she said those last words with her head down while fidgeting with her hands.

I- I can't believe it. THE GIRL I like, GODDAMN IT, THE GIRL I LOVE.
She just said she likes me back and she said it with sadness in her voice, and the cause of that sadness is me because the love of my life freaking thinks that this is all her fault and that she should be blamed for something she clearly didn't do.

It hurts me to see her like this, "Y/N"

"Dang it Jaeden ! We both know I like you or is it that you're so oblivious! You knew I liked you and you still kissed Olive at the stupid dance, you accepted going with my ex best friend to the dance, you-"

"Y/N I'm sor-"

"All students please leave the bus orderly"  the drivers voice tuned through the bus.

"Goodbye Jaeden".  Was the last thing Y/N said before she left the bus wiping her tears out with her sweater, her left puffy eyes leaving mine.

The fact that the love of my life thinks I might hate her and that I'm in love with her best friend gave me some chills that gave me a complete twist and I felt like I could cry right there in the bus if it wouldn't have been for the stupid drivers voice "Hey boy, what are you doing here? Everyone already left, shouldn't you be heading to your first class?"
"Um, thanks for the ride sir" Was all I could get out before grabbing my stuff and leaving that hell of a bus.

Okay Jaeden, you need to tell her. No more screw ups.

Tell her that You love her.

At lunch. I'll tell her at lunch.
-
-
-
-
-
A/N: Okay so um how do I say this.

THANK YOU TO EVERY AND EACH PERSON READING THIS. I APPRECIATE IT SO SOO SOOOO MUCH YDEK AND ILY ALL PLUS IM SO THANKFUL FOR ALL THE COMMENTS AND VOTES !
-dreamyjaedxn

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

701K 11.7K 68
❝What's your instagram?❞ He suddenly asked me, in a meet and greet. ━ sequel is out! edited alot of chapters.
355K 4.7K 156
finn wyatt jack jaeden sophia chosen [around part 80] ➪ [complete]
113K 2.2K 22
in which y/n is forced to live with her bully. © sstvrlix
166K 4.1K 66
•social media• •wyatt oleff• •IT 2017 cast• •really fucking slow updates cause i'm shit• follow me lol