A Greek God Kidnapped Me

Door katecakemocka

"Being kidnapped once is just crazy, but being kidnapped twice. Crazy would be an understatement." Ivory Chan... Meer

✨MUST READ ✨
A Greek God Kidnapped Me
Chapter 1- Welcome to Paradise
Chapter 2- People in Paradise
Chapter 3- The Wolf
Chapter 4- Half Human. Half Wolf
Chapter 6- I'm no Damsel in Distress
Chapter 7- The Wolf Whisperer
Chapter 8- Nikola
Chapter 9- Eat your words
Chapter 10- Meet Zachiere and Garied... Also Mr. Alpha
Chapter 11- Save me
Chapter 12- A possessive Alpha
Chapter 13- The bite
Chapter 14- The mystery unfolds
Chapter 15- Alpha of the Shadow Knights
Chapter 16- The Questions
Chapter 17- The Escape
Chapter 18- He
Chapter 19- Found Her
Chapter 20- Lost Stars
Chapter 21- Canter
Chapter 22- Bang. Bang. You Stole My Heart
Chapter 23- Dont Let Go
Chapter 24- The Boyfriend
Chapter 25- The Need
Chapter 26- My Heart. My Soul
Chapter 27- The Plot Twist
Chapter 28- The Heart Break
Chapter 29- The Plot Thickens
Chapter 30- Forever
Chapter 31- The Cabin
Chapter 32- War of the Alphas
Chapter 33- Black Magic
Chapter 34 - The Broken

Chapter 5- The Chase

22.8K 733 190
Door katecakemocka

Chapter 5- The Chase

"Ivory right?" After stuffing my last book in my locker, I slam it shut and came face to face with Callie- no it was- uh- Cassi! Cassie Adams, the girl in the bathroom.

"Yeah." I look at her and damn, this girl is really good looking. If I were a guy I'd tap that. Okay, that just sounded weird. Quickly erasing that thought. She was wearing a white, tight polo and skinny jeans, her hair was in a mass of blonde girls. Simple yet pretty.

"So I heard you punch The Chris Hastings." She grins at me, like the idea of punching Chris was the greatest thing yet.

Hearing Chris name an image pop out from my head. He was in his bed, laying on his stomach and reading Confession of a Shopaholic. I hold in my laughter. Okay bad idea. Never ever picture that again!

"Yeah, so what?" I answer. What she did next completely shock me.

Throwing her arms around me, she pulls me in for a hug, making our boobs squish together. She was jumping up and down.

"I so like you!" She squeals at me. "You and I are going to be good friends!" And with that she push me away and straighten like being seen with me is not good for her image.

"And why do you like me?" I ask her.

"Because you just punch my ex!" She squeals again. What's the big whoop? I punch him. So what? It's not like he died. "That bastard left me for Corny Finnigans!" And then she began to rant how Handsome yet a jerk Chris was, it was like we were girlfriends.

Huh, so Chris is not just a jock but a player. Nah! He's the girly book loving guy to me.That image will never be erased.

"- and he's also the captain of the football team! He won us-" I cut her off.

"Why don't we finish this convo on Lunch?" I ask.

"Sounds great! See ya!" Then she did this stupid air kiss on both my cheeks. What am I? Queen of England? With that she walks away, not without swishing her hips.

Oh! What until Lily hears from this, me finding a new best friend! Grabbing my phone I quickly texted her.

Guess what? I think I guess have a new best friend in Paradise XD

-Ivory

Not even a secon pass, my phone ping.

That bitch! You better not replace me and Kyle!

BTW, skype tom? Missing you like hell!

BTWA, Just saw your Mom and Bryce getting it on in the grocery.

BTWAA, Almost died.

-Lily

I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. God how much I miss her! Wiping the unshed tears I quickly reply.

Don't worry. You and Kyle will always be number one.

BTW, Can't wait. Miss you like hell as well(Hey that ryhmed!)

BTWA, Eww. TMI.

BTWAA, Thank god I wasn't there!

-Ivory

I place my phone back in my pocket and walk towards first period which was my favorite subject. English!

Looking for an empty seat I bump into students who didn't even have the deceny to say sorry. Finally spotting one which was located on the front, I walk towards it and sit down. Bringing out my notebooks Mrs. Turner came inside the room.

"Good Mornig class!" She cheerily greets. Mrs. Turner was a happily married woman, she was in her mid forites and grey hair was growing in her black hair. "Today we are going to be talking about Werewolf myth!" The students groan, while I on the other hand freeze.

"Yes. There are alot of werewolves across the globe." My dads voice rings out from my head. Nah! These are just myths.

"As movies show, werewolfs are half human,half wolf. They shift at the full moon and are easly defeated with silver bullet or a stake to the heart." She pauses. Everyone in the room was now paying attention to her. "They have heighten sense, they have strong stamina and they could crush a human skull with their bare hands. Not only that, but they also heal so fast that a cut with a knife would be nothing to them."

A girl raise her hands. "Yes Cindy?"

"Are werewolf hot? Like Teen wolf hot?" The classroom burst into a fit of laughter me included.

"I don't Miss Carber. I never met one." Her eyes flash with amusement and a knowing look. Huh weird. "Anyway, werewolves lives in a pack and in a pack there is an Alpha, Beta and Third in Command. Alpha's are the highest rank in their system and the most respected one."

A guy raise his hands. Mrs. Turner nod. "Are Alphas good looking as me? Maybe I could sign up for a position." Again we burst into laughter, this time Mrs. Turner laugh along us.

"Okay. Enough with this non sense." She sharply looks at us, which shut us up. "This is were your assignments come." We all groan. "I want you to search what a Mate and Luna is. Present it in a powerpoint presentation." With that the bell rings indication class has ended. Damn, time goes fast, and here I was having fun with the werewolf mumbo jumbo!

* * *

The day has ended and so far nothing bad has happen. The three jocks stir clear from me. Found a new friend too. Cassie was really cool to hang out with if you get to know her well. She was funny and all.

As my feet touch the last step someone calls out my name, looking back I see Chris running towards me. I groan.

What does he want with me now?

"Hey Chris." I hitch my bag higher on my shoulder.

"Hey," He steps beside me. "Can I walk you home?" He asks. Okay,weird.

"Uh. Sure." And with that we fell into an awkwards silence. This is so weird beyond weirdness. The Chris Hastings is walking me home. The guy who called me an ugly piece of shit is walking me home.

"Have-" He then whispers. "Have you told anyone?" He asks. Oh, now I get why he's walking me home.

"No, I keep my end of the deal and so do you." He nods his head. We just pass by the Library and my eyes instantly go to the forrest. I completely forgot about the horse-wolf. Hope he-

Damn, spoke to soon!

There was the said beast, his dark green eyes looking at my every move. Was this wolf stalking me? Am I that yummy looking?

"Uh, Chris." I hiss at him. He looks at me and was about to answer when he stop walking and look wide eye at the forrest.

"Do you see that?" He hiss back at me.

"That's what I was suppose to tell you." I say. "What are we going to do?" Can this wolf just leave me alone?

"We act normal!" With that said, he slung his arm on my shoulder and pull me closer to him. I could smell his colonge and feel his muscle.

That was a wrong move. A very wrong move! Just as Chris did that, the wolf let out a murderous growl, it shook the ground and the caw's of the birds resonated the silent afternoon.

"Shit. Shit. Shit!" Chris chants, his hold on my tightening. That only made the wolf more angry, so angry that he lept out from the bushes and stalk towards us. "Holy shit! That wolf is big as a horse!" Chris shouts.

"Shut up will ya?" I could feel my heart beating fast, my palms sweaty and my vision blurring. "When I count to three we both run. Okay?" Nodding his head I start to count. "One. Two. Three!" And with that we both sprinted into the direction of my house. The wolf let out another growl and sprint towards us. We are so dead.

"Please don't eat us wolfie!" I scream. "Please!"

"Do you really think it would listen?" Chris screams at me. "I could see it's hunger for killing."

"At least I tried!" I started to pant. "Don't eat u-" As I look back I could see the wolf retreating towards the bushes. "Chris! It's retreating!" We both stopped and look at the wolf who wasnow hidden in the bushes, but was intently staring at me.

"Well I guess it worked." He rasps.

Well shit.

* * *

After our encounter with the wolf, Chris and I parted ways and here I am now, splayed on my bed, my eyes staring at the ceiling. That was a near death encounter. Wolfs are now my number one enemy.

Wolves!

Shoot! I forgot, I have an assignment due next week. Grabbing my blue laptop I turn it on and waited for it turn on.

After all the loading and shit I quickly open google.

I type Mate. I click the link that had "Werewolf's Mate"

Every werewolf has a single person that will completely make them feel whole. It is also know as soul mate, to identify one the male must turn 18. The male would detect its scent and when their eyes meet, the whole inside him would snap and scream "MINE!'. And from then on, both wolfs are tied together for the rest of the life.

There are two mating process, first must be when the male mark their mate on the neck, it signifies that she is only his. The second process is having sexual intercourse and as they are at their peak, the male bites the females neck again. Marking her forever his.

Not that is just fucking weird. Biting a girls neck? That must hurt like shit!

Feeling that I have enought information I close the site and type Luna. I click the link that had "What is a Luna?"

Luna are the mates of the Aphla mate. She will be the mother to all pack members and will bear the next Alpha blood line.

Only the Luna could tame the wild beast in an alpha.

Why was the word Luna so familiar and that phrase "Only the Luna could tame the wild beast in an Alpha."

Then it hit her! The library, there was that wolf statue. Guess I'll visit the library tomorrow.

Damn, when did I became so studious?

Two updates in one day? Aren't I awesome?

Finally! Got that one out! I reallllyyy LOVED this chapter!! Hope you did too!

Vote and comment to show some support!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

433K 12.7K 28
(Warning: I wrote this book when I was very young and I don't have the time nor the lack of self worth to go through and edit this all, haha. It's no...
19.3K 340 28
**MARKIPLIER X READER FANFICTION** This is a sequel to "She's Perfect" that I made a few months ago. A lot of people really liked that one so why not...
8.9K 174 25
When I -Scarlett Hunter- move to America at age 17, I assume my life will be boring, dull and plain. Boy was I wrong... Over the course of a month my...
2.3M 57.8K 42
| Highest rank #1 in Werewolf | Completed+Edited (This is only the first draft so there might be some mistakes here and there.) Spin-off to His Luna:...