The baby, the Alphas and the...

Por Mischief87654321

A Forest Wolf is a wolf who can "control" the forest. A cub searches for power trough the most powerful bein... Más

Chapter 一
Chapter 二
Chapter 三
Chapter 四
Chapter 五
Chapter 六
Chapter 七
Chapter 八
Chapter 九
Chapter 十
The reason why I haven't updated this week
Chapter 十一
Chapter 十二
Chapter 十三
Chapter 十四
Chapter 十五
Chapter 十六
Chapter 十七
Chapter 十八
Chapter 十九
Chapter 二十
not an uptade yet (i know, you can hit me if you want)
Chapter 二十二
Chapter 二十三
Chapter 二十四
Chapter 二十五
Chapter 二十六
Party!!!
Chapter 二十七
i've got news

Chapter 二十一

9.6K 283 8
Por Mischief87654321

3rd P.O.V

Scott and Kylie were sitting in front of Morrell's desk. She was looking at Scott intently while the child listened and absorbed. 

"Why are you bothering with me Scott when you know the clock is ticking?" she asked sternly. "When you know someone else is about to be taken."

"By you?" he said to her.

She smirked at him. "Come on Scott, shouldn't you leave the interrogations to someone like Stilinski?"

But Scott didn't waver. "Are you the one killing people?"

"Are, you, listening... to my heartbeat," she said stressing every word sternly to him. "No, I'm not the one killing people."

Kylie tilted her head.

"She's not lying," she said.

Morrell smirked. "Better listen, a child's word is the truth." She leaned back in her seat. "The truth is, I'm all that's standing between Deucalion and the lives of your friends. I've been the one pulling the leash taut when they're salivating for a bite."

"What do you mean?" Scott asked her.

"He wants a True Alpha to be in his pack. Maybe even a Forest Wolf. Cubs are easy learners and pick up from everything they are taught. Deucalion could turn her into the perfect Alpha. He thinks you're the True Alpha and he knows about your sister. And a small distraction like a few human sacrifices isn't gonna dissuade him from the prize."

"I'm not an Alpha."

"But you're well on your way, aren't you?"

"Then what is he waiting for?" Scott exclaimed, standing up and slamming hisbhands on the desk, making Kylie flinch. "What does he want me to do?"

"He wants to make a killer out of you," Morrell snapped, also standing up and slamming her hands on the desk. "That's what he does."

"But... if I kill someone... I can't be a True Alpha, right?"

"Exactly," she said before tilting her head. "You want the psychologist's perspective? He's an obsessive who both desires you and is threatened by you. If the obsessive can't have the object of his desire, he'll choose to destroy it instead. You'll either willingly become part of his pack or he'll make a killer out of you, destroying your potential to be a True Alpha."

"Neither of those is ever going to happen."

"Don't be so sure." She then went to sit back down. "You're playing his game and while you're trying to figure out what to do next, he's thinking ten moves ahead with checkmate already in sight."

Scott and Kylie quickly left the guidance office with Scott having a fear stricken look on his face.

Over in the history classroom, the teacher inside was preparing his notes on the blackboard for his lesson plan. As he moved to see if he was missing anything, he turned back to the board to find that everything he wrote was gone. Instead, what was on the board was a diagram of a symbol. The Five Fold Knot. He dropped his chalk in shock and it began to roll itself outside until it hit a pair of heeled shoes.

Lydia's shoes. She bent down and picked it up and then cast a look into the classroom. She stopped at the board and stared at the symbol. She then went and put a number 2 in one of the knots. After that, she screamed.

Soon, she was joined in the classroom by Aiden, Ms. Blake and school security.

"I don't get why no one's calling the police," Lydia said to Ms. Blake.

"They're going to make an announcement over the PA," she explained.

"That's not going to do anything!" Lydia shrieked at her. "I told you, he's gone. Like the others. Taken."

There was soon a crowd of students trying to come in for class but they were being blocked by school security. One of them was Scott accompanied by his sister, of course.

"Okay," Ms. Blake said to her. "Look, we're just trying to understand, okay? All we know is that  Mr. Westover didn't show up for class."

"And the last time that happened was Mr. Harris," Lydia pointed out. "Anyone heard from him lately? He's gone." She then went and pointed to the number in the knot. "And he's going to be the second murder."

"But, Lydia, you wrote that number," Ms. Blake pointed out.

She nodded as she slowly stepped up to her. "Okay, fine. I'm psychic."

"You're psychic?" Ms. Blake asked in disbelief.

"I'm something!" she said mirroring what Stiles had once said to her.

She then looked over to catch Scott's eyes and tried to wordlessly tell him that this person was going to die. Something that Scott had no trouble believing.

Ethan came in and stood next to him. "A deputy and a teacher? What's the pattern?" he asked Scott.

"I don't know," he admitted.

"It's Philosophers," Scott said over the phone to Stiles as he was in the hospital. "Allison, her father and Isaac just found Mr. Westover."

Stiles stepped off down the hall as he nodded. "That makes sense. Tara, she wasn't always a cop. She used to teach middle school."

"Then the last one's gonna be another teacher," Scott realized.

"Yeah, but Scott there's dozens of them and they're all headed home."

"No, they're not." Kylie piped up from next to Scott. The latter stopped and looked over at her. "They're all going to the recital."

That was right. The high school had that memorial concert that Ms. Blake helped set up for all the victims. Scott's phine started to ring before the recital even started. He picked it up and saw it was his mother. "Mom?" he said picking up.

"Scott, where are you? Are you at the school?" She was talking a little fast.

"Yeah. I'm at the recital," he answered her.

"Is Stiles with you?" she asked frantically.

Scott looked over at his friend who was staring back at him, silently letting him know that he was listening in on them. "He's here and he's listening. Why, what's wrong?"

"His father's heading for the school. Listen, he told me to tell you two that you had it wrong. The person that you're looking for is a woman. He said that you had to find your English teacher."

Scott's eyes widened. "Ms. Blake?" He and Stiles shared a look.

Stiles' eyes went to the teachers and saw that Ms. Blake was nowhere in the auditorium. "She's not here," Stiles said as he looked around. But he froze when he noticed someone else missing. "Wait... Scott, where's Lydia?"

Scott, Kylie and Stiles ran to the front of the school where they had noticed Ms. Blake standing earlier but there was no trace of her there now.

"Anything?" Stiles asked his best friend, but the latter shook his head. "She's not answering texts." Scott continued looking around. "What do we do?" No answer. "Scott?"

Lydia was waiting for Aiden when a message came to meet him in the English classroom. She wondered why he didn't just want to talk outside but guessed that, whatever he had to say, he wanted to say away from prying eyes, and werewolf ears. She entered the room but found it dark and empty. She was starting to get a bad feeling about all of this. A feeling which intensified when she started to hear a faint chanting just at the edge of her scope of hearing. She froze a bit at the sound.

"You recognize it, don't you?"

Lydia turned around and her eyes widened when Ms. Blake came out of the darkness with a malicious smirk on her face. She stared at her for a second before the teacher when and clobbered her at the side of her head.

"Where could she be?" Stiles asked her.

Scott shook his head. "I don't know."

"You really think she might have Lydia?" Stiles frantically asked him.

"She's been finding the bodies, and has been getting better at it. Before you came in, she told me that she was going to try to stop fighting it. Maybe she wants her out of the way, like Danny." Scott eyes flared as he tried to look through the darkness. "I can't see anything," Scott said after he found nothing in the surrounding area.

Stiles looked over at Scott and Scott took a sniff himself. He could smell it too.

"Mistletoe," Scott gasped out, then Scott got an idea and looked at Kylie. "Kylie, find her." 

Kylie's eyes glowed and she took off running in the corridor.

Lydia was suddenly coming too when she felt a stabbing pain at her head. Her vision was still a bit blurry and her eyes were watery and agitated. She slowly reached to rub at it and took her hand away and her blurred vision was in enough focus to see that her fingers were coated in blood. She then blinked to get everything back into focus and made out that she was being bound in a chair by Ms. Blake.

"What are you doing?"

The English teacher looked up at her with a devious looking smirk on her face. "What's necessary. I'm still surprised  none of you seem to get that. You call them sacrifices but you're not understanding the word. It's derived from the latin sacrificium, an offering to a deity; a sacred rite. A necessary evil."

"Stop," Lydia begged.

"Oh, I wish I could but you don't know the Alphas like I do."

"Please stop," Lydia pleaded again.

But Ms. Blake just stood up and went to stand behind her. "But, you Lydia, you're not a sacrifice. You're just a girl who knows too much." She then broke into a small laugh. "Actually, a girl who knew too much."

Ms. Blake then went to wrap a cord around her neck and then yanked on it. Lydia tried to struggle against the cord and she then let out an ear-piercing scream. One that had Scott, Kylie, Stiles, Allison, Isaac, Aiden, Ethan hold their ears and even was heard from Derek all the way back at the hospital. Kylie's head snapped in the direction and she took off, the boys following her.

When Lydia was done, she deflated in the chair and Ms. Blake was frozen in wonder as she let go of the cord and moved to stare at the girl.

"Unbelievable," she gasped. "You have no idea what you are, do you?" Lydia slowly lifted her head to look at her. "A wailing woman. A Banshee… right before my eyes. You're just like me Lydia, look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it. It's too bad though, and too late." Ms. Blake then moved to secure her arms to the chair with tape and then moved to the garrote fastened to her neck and tightened it. She then pulled out a dagger and held it to the girl's throat. "One last philosopher."

Ms. Blake was moving slit Lydia's throat but a click broke the silence. "Drop it!"

Sheriff Stilinski was holding his gun on her and Ms. Blake just smirked at him before she flung the dagger at him and got him in the shoulder where he dropped his gun and fell to the ground.

Right outside the hall, Scott and Kylie smelled blood and they broke into hard runs into the English classroom. At the sight of both Lydia tied up and the sheriff on the ground, Scott both shifted and roared loudly at his teacher. Kylie shifted and backed up against the wall, growling lowly. 

The sheriff looked over at the boy and he girl he knew since they were kids (or born in Kylie's case). At his son's best friend and his sister. Their faces were now animalistic and their ears were pointed and had fangs peeking out of their mouths. Kylie even had pointy ears. 

Scott went to claw at Ms. Blake but she ducked and avoided his strike before she went and slammed her palm at Scott and made him fly back and land amongst the stacked chairs and tables at the far side of the room.

At the sight of his son's best friend getting hurt and scared for the child in the room, the Sheriff quickly grabbed for his gun and pointed it at her. Stiles arrived at the moment, but Blake sent a desk against a door so he wouldn't get in. "There was a girl, years ago," he glared at her as she slowly advanced on him. "We found her in the woods. Her face and body slashed apart. That was you, wasn't it?"

"Maybe I should've started with Philosophers," she smirked at him. "With Knowledge and Strategy." She then took a step for him and Stiles' father set off a shot at her leg. Ms. Blake cringed but stayed on her feet and they looked down to see the wound closing and healing itself back up. "Healers," she spat before she moved and grabbed for the knife still in the man's shoulder and lifted him to his feet. The pain made him drop his gun and she slammed him against the wall. "Warriors." Then she savagely grabbed at his badge and then squeezed it in her hand in front of him until it was a crumpled mess. "Guardians," she said dropping it. Ms. Blake looked back at the Sheriff and smiled at him. "Virgins." She then gave him a kiss before she stepped away and revealed her scratched up face at him. And then she let out a pained screech.

The screech brought Scott to his senses and Stiles arrived to see that his father and Blake had disappeared.

"Dad?!" Stiles called out desperately.

They then looked out of the window where there was a giant hole in it where Ms. Blake had no doubt taken him out from.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

40.7K 2.6K 48
I faced the direction of the woods that the movement was coming from. I dug my claws into the ground and lowered myself ready to pounce. Ethan stood...
135 1 11
A young teenager by the name of lia, she's trapped as a huge wolf in the forest of beacon hills but hides very well due to her void black fur in the...
15.3K 710 107
'Snow' is like her name in many ways but unlike it in many others. When she moves into a new town in a new state very far & different from her birth...
The Wolf Por

Fantasía

452 89 31
The wolf describes a fantasy tale of how a wolf cub, Starfrost overcame many challenges and he might discover that everything is not the same as it s...