The girl he never noticed

Door x1Starco1x

It's Rachel's first year at high school, and she is sort of a geek. She starts to gather mixed feelings abou... Meer

🌸Chapter 1🌸
🌸Chapter 2🌸
🌸Chapter 3🌸
🌸Chapter 4🌸
🌸Chapter 5🌸
🌸Chapter 6🌸
Authors note
🌸Chapter 7🌸
🌸Chapter 8🌸
🌸Chapter 9🌸
New story
🌸Chapter 10🌸
🌸Chapter 12🌸
🌸Chapter 13🌸
Authors note

🌸Chapter 11🌸

242 14 1
Door x1Starco1x

Guys I am so sorry for not updating in so long, I haven't felt like updating this book recently but I'm back to write another chapter ;)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A small Bengal kitten sat curled up on the corner of the room.
"How did he get in here?" My mum said in a timid voice.
I sighed, relived it wasn't anything bad, "I don't know, the old cat flap maybe?" I looked over at the backdoor, the car flap belonged to my old cat, I missed him dearly.
I walked over and kneeled by the kitten, it hissed and pressed itself against the wall.
"It's okay." I said gently, holding my hand out.
The kitten sniffed my hand.
"Does it have a collar?" My mum kneeled next to me.
"Doesn't look like it, can we keep it mum." I looked at her with wide eyes.
"Please." I whispered.
She sighed heavily, "Fine you can keep it."
"Thanks mum. Do you know the gender?"
"Looks like it's male, what would you like to name him?"
I thought hard.
"Smokey," I ran my fingers through his fur and he began to purr gently.
"I'll go out and buy smokey some things in the morning, go back to bed now."
"Thanks mum." I stood up and threw my arms around her and took smokey upstairs.
I lay the cat down next to me and he curled up and began to sleep...

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

109K 3.3K 55
"You want me to sketch you that bad?" I caressed her thin necklace, playfully tugging on it. "Yes." The whisper entered my ear, the woman's lips ling...
43.8M 1.4M 90
Damien Stryker is a ruthless billionaire, but when Serena Mclane is forced to marry him, she hopes to find the mercy behind his cold eyes and strong...
221K 16K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
3M 202K 52
" Do not be mistaken little flower, you are mine and mine alone. Any man who looks at you longer than three seconds will be dealt in a manner I find...