Good Girls Love Bad Boys

Door kc_pgo

Copyright © 2014 by casey pascoe. All rights reserved * * * One mistake and he is forced to spend one hour... Meer

GOOD GIRLS LOVE BAD BOYS
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five - Halloween
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty - Seven
Chapter Thirty - Eight
Chapter Thirty - Nine
Chapter Forty
Epilouge
*A/N - Sequel*
Announcement

Chapter Eleven

9.8K 240 26
Door kc_pgo

Just a reminder, this book is based in Australia and we have our summer at Christmas.

*

*

--{{FINN}}--

*

Christmas Eve

*

*

Lisa and I jumped off the bus at bondi beach, for a hot Christmas Eve.

Lisa smiled at me as we sat on the sand.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Nothing" she smiled. Then she stood up took off her Hirt and shorts revealing a baby blue bikini.

"Damn girl" I whistled.

"What" she looked suddenly self-conscience.

"No I meant you look amazing" I quickly added.

She looked slightly at ease when I said it.

She started for the water, she stopped and asked "aren't you comming?"

I was on my feet in a second, making her laugh hysterically

*

*

"So who was it?" I asked as she let out a laugh.

"Wouldn't you like to know" she giggled.

"Yes I would"

"Alright my first kiss was your boy Scott"

I laughed. "You let that ugly mug kiss you".

"He was less revolting in primary school" she smiled as we sat on the bus. A day at the beach was fun, especially since my girl wore a bikini all day.

"What about you?" She asked.

"Me? I guess it was in year 4, monique waters".

Her jaw dropped.

"Was she skinny in primary?"

"Nah but she had massive jugs" I laughed at what I said.

Our stop pulled up. We walked to the station. There was hardly anyone on our train so we sat in the deserted carriage at the end.

We had a make out session which at the end of she replied to me with "Merry Christmas".

*

*

Christmas Morning

*

*
--{{LISA}}--

*

*

The phone rang at 4:00 in the morning.

"Finn? It's 4 am" I grumbled when I saw his caller ID.

"ITS CHRISTMAS" he screamed making me pull away from the phone.

"Yeah yeah merry Christmas, bye"

"Wait wait come out the front"

"Why?"

"Cause you have family stuff on today and I want to give you your present"

"Okay" I hung up the phone and grabbed his gift. (Three snap backs and an Avicii and kerser cd).

He waited out front with a box.

"Hey" I yelled making him jump.

I kissed him before handing him his present. He loved it.

I opened mine.

It was a silver necklace with my name written on It and little diamond pieces in the name.

"Oh my god" I gasped when I saw it.

"You like it?" He grinned

"Yes oh my god, it's beautiful" I kissed him again. "Thank you".

"That's alright thank you for mine" I kissed him again before returning inside.

I laid it out and stared at it. It really was pretty.

*

*

*

I woke up to my little cousins jumping on me. "Merry Christmas" they were yelling.

I laughed. Mary, Madeline and Haley were enjoying trying to kill me.

I looked up. Blake and Nate were laughing in the corner. Along with one of blakes friends, Nick.

Finally i got them off me and sat on the edge of my bed flattening my hair.

"Do those even classify as shorts" nick sniggered.

I rolled my eyes and groaned. "You guys weren't meant to be here until 2:00".

They laughed making me stare at them.

Nathan caught on. "Its 3 o'clock"

Shocked i yelled "shit". Then i remembered my little cousins. I looked at them. They stood wide eyed and jaws dropped at me.

"5 bucks each and you three say nothing" I glared at the three of them. They nodded cheekily.

*

*

The day was fun. Blake and I had a wrestling match. I won.

Haley, 13, told everyone she had a boyfriend. Maddie, 15, told me she was crushing on Nick. Who, by the way, was staring at me the entire afternoon.

*

At 9:00 i sat by myself in the nook, admiring my necklace.

"Hey what are you doing by yourself?' I turned to see Nick smiling at me.

"Just thinking" I moved so he could sit across from me. He did.

"Thats nice" he said pointing at my necklace.

"Yeah it was a gift' we sat in silence until i cleared it up. "Sooo....hows the girlfriend? I talked to her last week, she seemed pissed" i said.

"She was pissed? Shes the one that was hooking up with some other guy in the back of a van".

My jaw dropped. "Really?" i asked.

He nodded.

"slut...." i muttered making him chuckle.

"You'll be fine" i assured him. Then, out of no-where, he leaned in and kissed me.

It was warm, and comforting. But i had to pull away.

"sorry" he said, but i shook my head.

"Thats okay, its just, ive got a boyfriend" i said softly. He nodded.

"If it doesnt work out" he laughed. I kissed him quickly again.

"When your over the ex" i laughed.

*

*

--{FINN}--

*

*

After giving Lisa her present, the rest of my day was pretty lousy. Felicity and I had to leave the house because, deadbeat was there and he had, whats the PG-13 way to say it.

Had made her believe he was staying, and had, enchanted her to the bedroom.

Every time i saw him i wanted to punch him. Kill him. Rip his head off. Merry Christmas.

Felicity and I sat in this abandoned playground, smoking. Every time a little kid crawled up the slide felicty, being the creep she is, says something scary to make the kid run screaming.

*

10:30

*

As felicity and I were walking up the drive we saw through the window, mum was crying. Bawling. Sobbing.

Felicity looked at me. We ran inside but mum told us to leave her alone.

He left. I snarled. He fucked her and then he left.

When I turn 18 I swear that I'll cut his throat and watch the light drain from his eyes.

I swear.

_^_^^_^_^^_^_^_^^_%_%_^^_%_%_%%_^_%_%^_>_#\>_##_>_#_%_%#_>_%#_>_#\£#

Okay that was shorter and just a filler chapter. So anyways

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW

AND

BYEEEEEE

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

31.4K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
163K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
9.5K 215 43
Stephanie Coleman's life is perfect, she's in the honor roll, has caring parents, and the two best friends she could ever ask for. She's cheerful and...
97.4K 2.2K 34
NOTE- I'm really bad at writing descriptions so I wouldn't bother reading it just read the book. {currently editing/rewriting bits} »»»»»»» Alice Par...