Forever & Always

由 xCrazyButFree

"T-They'll tear me apart! I-I need Louis there! Louis will help me.." I mumbled and ran for the stairs "Elea... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 24

523 16 6
由 xCrazyButFree

Chapter 24

-Worth It.-

I sat in my rocking chair, rocking myself. My hand was rubbing my belly and my eyes were shut.

It was September 19th and I couldn't feel any worse. Earlier, I threw up. Now, I was eight months along. You'd think that by the eight month, I'd be over throwing up. I had called my doctor and he told me that it was just because the baby was beginning to move upside down, meaning it was almost time.

My belly was now the size of a melon. Once again, nothing fit. I was left to wear leggings and Louis' sweaters. I had some shirts that fit, but those were tight and they felt uncomfortable.

I was actually pretty grouchy. I would get mad at everything. Just earlier, I cried over my toe nail color. I couldn't really Skype with Louis now. Only because when it was time to hang up, I'd turn into a crying mess. So I was restricted to phone calls.

Louis was aggravating me too. He was so just so worried. He was more worried about Posey than me. I'd call him out on loving her more and he'd just sigh and change the subject.

Didn't he know how much that pissed me off?

Obviously not.

I whimpered and held my stomach. "Posey, seriously, stop." I mumbled. It felt like I wanted to throw up, all while someone was holding a gag inside of my mouth. It felt horrible.

I slowly moved to get up, only letting out a small yelp. I guess Posey wanted to stay.

A groan left my lips as my phone went off. I pulled it out and of course, it was Louis. I slid my finger across the screen and pressed it to my ear.

As soon as I opened my mouth to speak, I broke down into tears.

"El?" Louis called, obviously worried. "El, baby, why are you crying?"

"I-I don't feel good, Louis." I sobbed into the phone.

"Eleanor- listen to me, okay? Listen to my voice." He mumbled, he sounded pained. Then I heard his voice a bit distant. "Liam! Liam, call my mum. Tell her to go pick Eleanor up from our flat. Tell her that Eleanor isn't feeling good." Then, he returned to me. "Baby, what are you feeling?"

"I-I just feel like I want to throw up a-and I can't..." I stuttered. "I-I miss you so much, Louis. I don't want to be without you.."

"So it isn't something serious?"

"This is serious!" I yelled and sobbed out. He wasn't taking me seriously.

He sighed, "El, that isn't what I meant. I just meant that you aren't going to give birth?"

"I-I don't think so.." I spoke through sobs.

"Okay, baby. My mum is going to pick you up. Can you calm down for me, please? Tell me what'll cheer you up. Do you want me to send you those chocolate flowers again? Remember those? You told me you loved them so much."

I nodded, my breathing hitched. "Y-Yeah. I-I really liked those..."

"I know you did, baby. I can send them to you again do you want that?"

"Y-Yeah.."

"Okay. My mum is almost there. You're going to go stay with her until I come home, okay? I want you to stay with her." He spoke softly, his voice almost like a lullaby.

"Why?" I asked with a soft whine.

"Because, Darling. Posey is almost here. I want my mum to be able to take you to the hospital as soon as you start feeling bad. I just need you to stay with her, can you do that, Princess?"

"I-I though Posey was your princess.."

"Oh, that's right. You're my queen, Darling. You have me at your feet."

____________________

"Thank you so much, Jay." I murmured as I rubbed my belly.

She smiled, not averting her eyes from the road. "You don't have to thank me, Love. I'm gladly there for you. But tell me, how are you feeling?"

I shrugged. "I feel better. She stopped moving.."

She nodded. "I know it's scary, El. I've been there... Four times! Twice with twins!" She exclaimed, causing me to laugh. "Let me tell you now, birth is the worst pain you'll ever experience in your life. But once they give you your baby.. Once you finally look at what you've created, it's all worth it."

I began to get teary eyed. I looked over at her to find that she too was on the verge of tears.

"You and Louis... Oh god.. You just glow, Eleanor." She gushed and wiped her eyes. "And Louis.. I've never seen him happier. This is such a blessing. I just hope you two realize that."

I nodded and wiped my eyes.

She parked the car and fanned herself. "I'm getting all teary eyed and that's no good. C'mon." She said as she unbuckled her seatbelt. "The girls set up the room you're going to stay in."

I nodded and unbuckled my seatbelt. Just as I was about to open my door, Jay was already there. I furrowed my eyebrows at how fast she managed to get from place to place. She took my hand and helped me out of the car. She led me inside the loud and chaotic house.

I started smiling there. I didn't like having a quiet house. So this was a nice change. Phoebe and Daisy quickly ran to me, squealing and laughing. They both touched my belly and talked to it, cooing to my unborn baby girl.

"Girls, leave her alone." Felicite was heard. The twins only looked up at her and made a face at her.

"Go on!" Lottie shouted with a laugh.

The older girls approached me, each holding a baby. I gave them each a half hug, telling them how much I've missed them.

"I'll be back. Doris needs a diaper change." Lottie muttered with a face.

Fizzy laughed and led me to the couch. "So how's the pregnancy?" She asked as she adjusted the baby boy in her arms.

"It's going good. It's such an emotional roller coaster. Especially since Louis is gone." I replied and rested a hand on my belly.

She nodded. "Yeah, I bet. But it's almost over.. You have like a month left, right?"

"Yeah.." I breathed out. "Only a month left."

"Are you scared?" She asked and rocked Ernest in her arms.

I only nodded. I really was scared. Jay told me it was the worst pain in the world, along with the nurses and instructors at those birthing classes. But they had all said it was worth it. I already knew it was worth it. I just wasn't so sure how I'd handle the pain. People said that some ladies got very angry during labor. I didn't want to be mean to Louis, or anyone, really.

"Louis' scared too.." She whispered and sent me a fond smile.

"Yeah? Does he tell you?" I asked softly.

She nodded. "The beginning of this month, he called me. He told me how scared he was. How he hoped he'd be a good father. How he hopes that it all works out. He's terrified, but he's so excited. You can tell by the way he talks about the idea of finally having Posey here so he can finally hold her."

I smiled fondly as I thought about Louis. "He's just.... I'm so lucky I have him, you know? Like, I know he's going to be there for me and Posey. I know it because that's who he is."

"Yeah.. He's such a massive softy and-"

"Fizzy! Mum wants you to take Ernie to the nursery with her and she said I could show Eleanor to the room!" Daisy yelled.

"Daisy! Hush! You're going to scare him!" Fizzy hissed and rolled her eyes before getting up. She sent me one last smile before leaving.

"C'mon." Daisy grinned and walked over to me, taking my hand.

I nodded and slowly pulled myself up. I let out a heavy breath and held my stomach. Posey's weight was beginning to finally tire me out.

Slowly, but surely, we made it to the room that used to belong to Louis. I smiled as I stepped into the room. Daisy quickly sat on the bed.

"This is where you're going to sleep!" She chirped happily. She was so much like her brother. "Do you want to hear a story?" She asked and patted the spot besides her.

"Of course." I replied with a smile before going over to sit by her.

I listened to her begin telling me a story of when her and Phoebe got some new toys. I didn't really pay attention to what she was saying. I was just so amazed by how excited she seemed to be.

I hope Posey is like that.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

11.5K 1.1K 37
FINAL BOOK OF THE TRILOGY Book: 3/3 // "Maybe it's not always about trying to fix something broken. Maybe it's about starting over and creating somet...
172K 7K 64
"Can you for once be honest with yourself, Louis?" Harry pulls his hair. He is so frustrated with the guy he has been living with for the past few we...
196K 4.5K 36
Harry could tell he was upset. He denied it, but Harry knew, Harry always knew. He wanted to comfort him, but couldn't take the chance of someone see...
772K 26.2K 45
My heart was beating and adrenaline was running through my body at a thousand miles per second. My hand wrapped around the door knob, but then I was...