Silence

Od Little_Miss_Author_

~Carlisle Cullen love story~ Sophie swan daughter of Charlie swan and Renee.. sister of Bella swan. Sophie se... Viac

Sophie swan
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
PLEASE READ AND ANSWER
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Thank you so much
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
New moon
chapter 32
chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Sequel

chapter 33

5.8K 132 7
Od Little_Miss_Author_

"Bella!!" I exclaim in shock and embarrassment. "What?" She asks innocently. "That's not a question you ask people!" i explain  "why not.. your my sister." she says again so innocently. i sigh in defeat and finally answer her question. "no." i say. "Bella i want to wait until i get married to have sex." "oh." is her brilliant reply.  "yea." and now for the awkward silence. "i'm just gonna.." she says as she leaves the room thoroughly embarrassed. i chuckle. i glance at my clock and realize that its getting late. so i decide to head to bed, i get dressed in my pjs and lay down as i snuggle under the covers i hear footsteps in my room and see Carlisle beside me. "hello darling," i smile relieved hes here. "hey." i then scoot over and pat the empty space next to me so Carlisle knows he can lay down. he does as i showed him and lays beside me. then i fall asleep to him playing with my hair. 

the next morning i wake up in Carlisle's cool embrace and i smile. "good morning." he says. i turn and look at him then say. "good morning." rolling over i see its 5:00 "today's the day Bella meets you and everyone else." i state and he nods his head. "don't eat, rose and Alice are cooking Italian for Bella and you."  "okay i wont but lets head over and help them.. i have a feeling they haven't cooked in a very long time." he grins and says "try centuries."

sorry for the short chapter everyone i promise the next chapter will be longer

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

202K 3.9K 26
Belle Swan is the cousin of the infamous Isabella Swan. But this is no ordinary story where they love each other and get along. Belle moved in with h...
584K 13.6K 45
Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their mother Renee and her new husband go off arou...
578K 12.8K 69
🚫 [ Warning: Slow Updates ] 🚫 Angelina Swan was forced to live with her uncle Charlie and Renee after her parents died. The relationship grew unwo...
476K 11.3K 23
"It all started with a look." Dorothea Summers or "Thea", lost a lot in her short life. After a rather recent tragedy left her deeply hurt, she does...