Not The Same || Jai Brooks

By aestheticmichaeI

The up and down relationship between two teen parents. More

bruh
1. New Beginnings
2. Let It Sink In
3. Promise?
4. I Guess Not
5. Family?
6. Second Chances
7. Let's Go To The Beach
8. Mine Again
9. Plot Twist
10. Numb
11. Guess Who's Back
12. Risen
13. Party Or Nah
14. Suprise!
Not An Update!!!
15. Whataya Say?
16. Missing You
17. Tour
18. Trust You? Of Course.......Not
19. Done
20. Back On Track
21. Kurt Cobain
22. Closer
6k Reads o': *Not An Update*
23. Taking Risks
24. No Regrets
Hii xx
THE SEQUEL IS UP YO
character ask?

25. Breath Out, So I Can Breath You In [Ending Chapter]

1.5K 29 6
By aestheticmichaeI

Ok, so I decided to end it at this chapter and start on a sequel. YAY :D I have very exciting things planned for the sequel sooooo yaaas. The sequel will be up in maybe in a week or two, because I can. Anyways, thank you guys for being awesome and voting/commenting on this book and not hating me for the shit that I come up with. lol AGAIN, THIS WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER. ENJOY IT BAES XO

P.S. If you search "Jai Brooks" my story is on page 5 :D WTF?! Just the other day it was on page 8 at the very bottom. eeek excitingggg. ok im stupid. i'll shut up

take care xx

____________________________________________

*2 months later* [Jai's POV]

"Can't believe that we're getting to go home early!" I exclaimed to Luke as we walked through security to board our plane from L.A to Melbourne.

"Drea is gonna be fucking stoked to see me." he winked and I glared at him.

I am so happy to finally see my beautiful wife and kids for the first time in 2 months. I've missed being able to hug them and kiss them. I feel like a teenage girl right now, but i don't give a fuck. This tour has been an amazing experience for the guys and I, but I am more than ready to see my loved ones.

I pulled out my phone to call Drea to let her know that I would be home shortly.

"Hey babe." Andrea's chipper voice answered.

"Hey baby, I miss you." I groaned.

"I know... I miss you so much." she sighed. " Hey, I need to tell you someth-" she started but I cut her off.

"I have something more important to tell you though." I laughed and she chimed in. "I'm coming home in 15 hours."

"What? That's amazing! I'm so excited to see you babe." she squealed.

"Ugh, I know... I'm boarding the plane right now, so I'll see you Daniel, and Destiny very very soon. Tell the kids I love them.. I love you Drea." I said, with the biggest grin on my face, all the boys gawking like idiots.

"I will, love you too baby. See you soon." she said, and we hung up.

After we hung up I remembered she said she had something to tell me. Oh well, she can tell me in 15 hours.

"You ready?" Ronnie said, patting my shoulder.

"Of course." I smiled at him, and picked up my bag.

"Oh, don't forget that Mariam and I are staying with you and Drea for a couple days." he piped up, before hurrying to catch up with the boys.

As I boarded the plane, I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face. Words cannot even explain how much I miss them, so the fact that I will be seeing them really soon is making me hyped up.

[Drea's POV]

"You look happy." Gina smiled at me, and I just smiled even wider. I am so excited to see Jai and finally tell him my news.

"The boys are coming home, as we speak." I smiled and her mouth dropped.

"And they didn't tell me?! Wankers." she laughed, sticking her head out of the door to check on the twins.

We are currently at Gina's house, just to hang out on a nice Saturday morning. 

"That's good though, so now you can tell Jai in person versus on the phone.. It's the more... adult way to talk about something like that." Gina grinned at me. "I'm so very happy for you guys. You're like the daughter I never had, but always wanted. I couldn't be more grateful to have you in my life." she said, and I saw tear prick her eyes.

"Awww! Don't cry Gina." I said, standing from chair to hug her tight.

She backed away and laughed, "I'm sorry. I'm just emotional."

"So am I, trust me." I joked and she chimed in.

"Oh the joys. You'll love it." she winked.

I sat back down and let out a breath. "I could really go for some wine." I smirked and Gina shook her head.

"I don't think so little miss. Are you hungry though?" she asked nicely.

"All the time." I chuckled.

"We have pizza?" she questioned.

"YAS!" I squealed and covered my mouth, remembering the twins were napping in the livingroom.

I loved having Gina around to help me with the kids, and I'm sure she enjoyed it just as much.  We had gotten really close with each other, these two months. I still haven't told her about getting married to Jai, but that's only because he didn't want me to tell her, he wanted to be the one.

"I think I should get home- after pizza of course, but I need to clean up. Jai should be home around 7." I smiled and she nodded.

She gave me a few pieces of pizza, and some to take home for the kids and Jai, so we left shortly after saying our goodbyes.

**

[3 Hours Until Jai's Arrival]

While Destiny and Daniel watched TV quietly on the couch, I was picking up toys and clothes, and anything laying around the house.

Once I was finished, I laid on the smaller couch and huffed. "You kids exhaust me." I laughed, but they were too invested in their show.

I chuckled and put a small blanket over me, while I scrolled through Twitter, desperately wanting to say how excited I was for my husband to come home, but I couldn't.

"@Drea_R: Get to see my bestfrands very soon xx couldn't be more excited!"

"@MariamDiamond: @Drea_R: Excited to see you girl. Gonna have loads of girl time! <3"

"@Drea_R: @MariamDiamond: Wifi on the plane yea? lol Oh, most definitely. See you in 2 and a half hours my loveeeee"

I got off of Twitter when my phone rang, I looked at the Caller I.D to see Ryan's name lit up, and a photo of us right before he left.

"Hey kid brother." I smiled, answering the phone.

"How are you doing? Everything okay?,Does anyone know about you two getting married?" he blabbered on.

"Fine, Yes everything is okay, I haven't, besides you and Beau- nope." I said, answering all of his questions.

"When do you plan on telling Jai the secret? He does have a right to know." he started.

"Jesus fuck Ryan, I know! He's on his way home as we speak.... I got this under control."  I chuckled and Ryan sighed.

"Well, call me after he comes home.." He said, sounding disappointed.

"Enough about me.. How's Uni?" I asked, looking over at the twins to find them asleep again.

"It's pretty fucking cool. Classes aren't that bad yet, and the girls are amaaazing." he laughed and I scrunched my nose.

"Don't say that...It's cringy. But I'm glad you're enjoying it. Anything to tell me?" I said, yawning afterwards.

He yawned as well before replying. "I got a few tattoos, and I'm probably gonna get loads more. They're bad-ass."

"You gotta send me pictures when you're up for it.... I'm sleepy, so I'm gonna take a nap. call you tonight. Love you bye."

"Bye, love ya too Drea." Ryan called before I hung up.

It didn't take much for me to doze off, but I woke up about 20 minutes later when I heard a door shut. I looked on the couch to see Destiny gone and Daniel just sitting there.

"Hey bub." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Hey mum." he looked at me before turning back to the Tv.

"Where's your sister?" I asked, looking around.

"She went potty." he said quickly and I nodded.

I got off of the couch and went to my bedroom  to change clothes. I don't wanna see Jai, while I'm looking like a homeless woman.

I put on my favorite pair of dark-grey yoga pants, a light olive colored loose fitting sweater, and tied my hair up in a messy bun- loose strands of hair falling in my face.

I quickly rushed back into the livingroom, and sat next to Destiny on the couch. I cuddled her close to me and she rubbed my back.

"I love you so much baby." I whispered to her and kissed her temple.

"I love you too mummy. You're so pretty." she smiled up at me.

I smiled at her and heard the doorbell ring, so I got up to answer it with Destiny and Daniel following closely behind.

I opened the door to see Mariam standing there, and out of instinct, I moved my arms infront of my stomach.

My eyes widened and I looked at the clock on the wall next to me, guess I slept later than I thought.

"Heeey!" she gushed, hugging me tight and backing away to get a good look at me. "You just get prettier and prettier huh?"

"Says you!" I laughed and she shook her head walking into the livingroom. "You can put your stuff in the room right next to mine and Jai's." I smiled and let her in, and Ronnie came in behind her. I waited for Jai, but he didn't come through, so I closed the door, highly disappointed.

When I made my way back into the livingroom, I saw Jai sitting on the couch and I felt my heart skip a beat. how did he get in here though.....I quickly ran over to him and he embraced me in a bone crushing hug. I felt tears poke at my eyes, and one dripped on his shirt, causing him to pull away.

"Baby don't cry." he smiled, wiping away my stray tear.

"I'm sorry I just missed you so much. I'm very glad you're back." I grinned and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

He smiled at me as destiny and Daniel overwhelmed Ronnie and Mariam with questions.

"You said that you had something to tell me?" he questioned and I shifted uncomfortably.

"I'm pregnant..."

____________________

I know this was a kinda sucky ending chapter, but I am vv tired and I just want to get this chapter published, so I can start on the sequel.

Thank you for getting me to almost 9k reads, that's fucking incredible. I appreciate everyone that votes or comments on here, and I hope you enjoyed this.

Stay tuned for the sequel, I will update this to let you know when I get the other story up xx

i love you guys so much, enjoy xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.3M 56.6K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...