Of JaeOh and her 7 Deadly Sin...

Autorstwa JaeEmTee

Taemin Squad + Kang Daniel & Wanna One Fic. Pride, Greed, Lust, Envy, Gluttony, Wrath and Sloth. The 7 deadly... Więcej

Characters & Prologue
1 Accident in Osaka
2 Taemin Squad back in Seoul
3 Smiles of Kang Daniel
4 Erotic turn Fear
5 Wanna One's dorm
6 Filming day
7 Invitation
8 Wanna One's event
10 Club can't handle them
11 First Date
12 Awkward
13 One Down
14 Ramyeon and Beer
15 The Unit Final Stage
16 Revelation
17 Deadly Gluttony of Kim Timoteo
18 Park Jimin's surprise
19 Deadly Lust of Kang Daniel
20 Running away
21 Deadly Envy of Ha Sungwoon
22 Plans
23 Caught in a lie
24 Deadly Sloth of Park Jimin

9 Ugly feelings

28 2 0
Autorstwa JaeEmTee

As Jaeoh opened the doors and step into the ballroom, she felt a little overwhelmed.

Even though it was a buffet setting, there were waiters dressed smartly, going around providing drinks and alcohol to the guests. There were even several crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceiling.

Jaeoh scanned the room for her oppas, but she could not seems to find them anywhere since the ballroom was huge. She started regretting rejecting Taemin's offer to wait for her while she went to the toilet.

There were quite a number of people scattered all around whom were all well dressed, walking or standing around the standing tables available all over the ballroom.

Jaeoh suddenly felt concious about how underdressed she is. She even contemplated if she should turn back now to return home and change or not even come back here again.

Just as she was contemplating her choices, a gentle voice spoke to her.

"Hi there, are you looking for someone? Whose family of Wanna One are you of? Maybe I can help."

Jaeoh looked up and recognize that pretty face from the videos of Wanna One that she have seen - Park Jihoon.

"Erm, I am not really any Wanna One's member's family," Jaeoh replied while admiring the pretty boy's features.

"Okay.. any particular member that you are here for? I will accompany you to look for him."

"Not really looking for any Wanna One members, but for my oppa."

Jihoon chuckled at the confusing girl whom have been staring at him without even blinking her big round eyes once, "are you in the right place? Cause this is a Wanna One's private event. You sure your oppa is here?"

Jaeoh nodded to confirm and looked down in embarassment when she realized she was staring.

"You are so cute, I almost wanna save you in my heart," Jihoon said as he noticed that Jaeoh tries to hide her embarassment, "how old are you?"

"I am 22 this year."

"I thought you were my age.. That means you are my noona," Jihoon bowed to introduce himself formally, "I am Wanna One's Park Jihoon. Can I accompany you along to look for your oppa here?"

Jaeoh agreed feeling grateful that Jihoon offered his help. She did not want to regret an offer again and that it may be better to have someone around than to look like a lost child in such a huge room.

"Guess we will start looking around for your oppa. Tell me when you caught sight of him!" Jihoon said brightly and went towards the back of Jaeoh and slightly push her gently forward.

At Daniel's standing tables, Daniel's mother has been touching her son's face nonstop, repeatedly saying how much she misses him.

Daniel was really happy to see his mother and former bboy friends coming all the way from Busan to attend this event. He misses her too much. She had even showed him new photos of their house cats, Rooney and Peter.

"Umma, thank you for coming. I miss you so much," Daniel said as he gave her a tight hug.

Daniel's bboy friends were catching up happily with Daniel up until one of them suddenly changed the topic, "That is the famous wink boy, Park Jihoon right? Who is that pretty girl beside him huh Daniel? Is she his girlfriend or something?"

Daniel followed his friends' line of sight and spotted Jihoon together with.. JAEOH? Underdressed as she is, Daniel still find her radiating natural beauty.

When did she came? Why is Jihoon with her? Why is she not with Taemin or Sungwoon hyung? Does she know Jihoon too? Million thoughts suddenly ran through Daniel's mind as he stared at them.

Jihoon was even gently pushing Jaeoh's shoulder from her back, egging her to move forward. All while both of them were laughing and smiling.

He could clearly see Jaeoh's embarrased yet happy expression. He felt an unfamiliar feeling raising within him, an ugly feeling that he had not felt in a long time.

Daniel excused himself immediately and started moving towards their direction.

"Come on noona, let's move a little quicker to find your oppa!" Daniel heard Jihoon said brightly as he approached them.

"Hey, you are here," Daniel started, looking into Jaeoh's beautiful eyes that he remembered, all while trying to force his smile to maintain.

Jaeoh stop in her tracks when she saw Daniel. This was the first time that she had actually seen Daniel in full makeup and dressed up like an idol in person.

If she had like how Jihoon looked, she would have fallen for how Daniel looks like now.

He had his hair styled, his eyes all mysterious from the makeup, the way his eyes seems to petrify her, oh and his soft tinted lips... Jaeoh caught her herself and shake her thoughts away.

"Daniel hyung is your oppa?" Jihoon asked Jaeoh, confused as he knows that Daniel is a only child.

Jaeoh shaked her head in slow motion while looking at Daniel, just like what she had done with Jihoon when he had first approached her.

Jihoon found that cute and thought that maybe this noona had not met any idols and is starstruck now that she is seeing several at once.

"Niel hyung, you know her? She said she is here for our event but not looking for any of our members but for her oppa, though I don't know wh-"

"It's okay Jihoon," Daniel cut Jihoon while he placed both his arms around Jaeoh's shoulder, wanting to move her away. He didn't like the sight of them laughing together.

Jaeoh felt her face burned as soon as she felt Daniel's touch, even if it was only on her shoulders.

"I will take it from here."

As Daniel move Jaeoh away, Jihoon was left wondering why Daniel had not been as friendly as usual. He dimissed that thought which was quickly replaced with the image of a cute and awkward Jaeoh.

Once Daniel had guided Jaeoh outside of the ballroom, he started asking Jaeoh questions. Questions that he knew he would not normally ask.

"Did you know Jihoon?"

"Erm, not until I step into the room. He found me standing alone and wanted to help," Jaeoh replied while trying to avoid looking at Daniel's face.

"Oh.. but why were you walking with him. Both of you seems like you are close laughing together like that."

"Jihoon was just accompanying me me to look for my oppa. I can't find seems to find Taemin oppa anywhere."

"I see," Daniel sighed with relieved knowing that they didn't know each other, "let me help you look for the hyungs, they are probably at Sungwoon hyung's table by the side of the stage."

Jaeoh remained silent and kept her head down due to her mind internally screaming how attractive Daniel looks like. But from Daniel's point of view, he thought he may have upset Jaeoh with his sudden questions.

It was not like him at all to behave this way. He felt sorry and attempt to makeup for it. He wants to see her crescent moon shaped eyesmiles.

Daniel bowed and offered his arms for Jaeoh to hook, just like whenever an actor would offer an actress an arm before they hit the red carpet together at the awards show.

"May I have the pleasure of bringing you to your oppa?"

Jaeoh let out a laugh at Daniel's attempt. She nodded shyly and was about to hook onto Daniel's arm but someone had beaten her to it.

"No, you may not Mr Kang Daniel," a sassy Ravi suddenly appeared and linked arms with Daniel. Jimin walk up right behind them.

"Oppas! I am so happy to see you!"

Ravi loosen his hook on Daniel and recieved a hug from Jaeoh right after she had hugged Jimin.

Daniel pouted a little at the sudden disruption but he could see Jaeoh is overjoyed.

He thought that she look just like a lost child waiting at the information counter of a mall and were finally relieved seeing her parents.

Daniel managed a smile and bow deeply to greet both Ravi and Jimin.

Ravi imitated Daniel's action and offered his arm, "Here sweetie, hook onto my arm and off we will go."

As soon as Jaeoh linked her arm with Ravi, Ravi looked towards both Daniel and Jimin with a smug expression.

Daniel felt a little disappointed as he could have been the one linking arms with Jaeoh.

"I am gonna tell Taemin hyung you just called Jaeoh sweetie again!"

Ravi ignored Jimin and moved forward with Jaeoh by his side. Jimin and Daniel followed behind them.

"Were you really gonna have our girl hook onto your arms?" Jimin teased, wiggling his eyebrows.

Daniel flushed red and tried to explain but no words came out of his mouth.

Jimin laughed at a flustered Daniel, "It was just a joke, don't take it so seriously."

Daniel broke into a nervous laugh as the sight of the famous squad came into view. They were each leaning against the table, talking with one anoyjer while sipping from their wine glasses. They look just like models on a photoshoot.

"We were starting to get worried Jaeoh! Sungwoon and Taemin were almost ready to make an annoucement for a missing person," Kai joked.

Jaeoh laughed heartily at Kai's comments which in turn made Timoteo, Sungwoon, Jimin, Ravi and even Kai himself smile. All except Taemin, his eyes shooting lasers at Ravi.

"BRO! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LINKING HANDS WITH MY BABY SIS!?"

The squad were finally standing together around the table. Daniel stood beside Jaeoh as he laughed at how Taemin is nagging at Ravi and the rest of the squad snickered.

Jimin also made sure of his promise and told Taemin about the Sweetie name calling, earning Ravi another earful from Taemin.

People around seems to have notice them, started whispering and appreciate the extraordinaryly bunch of talented and charming men.

A rare sight of well known members from different various top groups of Korea had all gathered together.

The famous Taemin squad.

___

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

241K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
243K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
219K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...