Graphics, E T C

titanically- által

Graphics. (C) titanically- | Micah Good Több

CONTEST. (CLOSED, SEE END OF PART FOR WINNERS)
ing.
forgetting billions.
superioris.
author banners.
star wars fanart.
snapshot.
gold queen.
gif edits.
the dying wish.
graphics journey.
journey, part two.
new year's contest.
T U T O R I A L: pngs.
S E M I - T U T O R I A L: illustrated cover.
textbased cover.
taahgl 2.
taahgl.
aesthetic boi.
superioris moodboards.
second account graphics.
ILLUSTRATIONS!
Superioris (again)
TAAHGL (AGAIN)
PLEASE VOTE!
an evolution.
Dorm Room Writing

graceless.

391 26 18
titanically- által

First off, Grace ( @-graceless )....

YOU PICKED THE HARDEST PROMPT EVER FOR A GRAPHICS CONTEST. THIS PUSHED ME TO MY LIMITS AND I'M STILL LEFT FEELING LIKE I DIDN'T QUITE ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING GOOD AFTERWORDS.

For those of you who aren't Grace, or who haven't heard of Grace's contest, the prompt was to make a text based cover featuring ONLY COMIC SANS.

I have hated comic sans for quite some time. I made fun of my mom for liking the font. Now I had to make a cover where it was the star of the show.

I tried. 

Forgive me.

I'm mainly enjoying the shade I threw at the font with the title of this fake work.

My strategy for this work involved varying the sizes of the letters and using a mix of lower case and upper case to somewhat lessen the 'comic sans' appearance, while still using only that font. The author's name is all caps and italic, to mimic the look of comic book text, again still using comic sans. 

Grace, I hope you don't mind; I forgot to include your username. ;-; 

Anyways, I hope you like it, and that it doesn't make your eyes bleed. 

I'm off to do pharmacology homework. Ugggggggggh. *crawls away*

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

27.9K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
89.7K 3.5K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
104K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
219K 5.2K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc