Adam x Chase Fluffs! (Sunny S...

Par MamaruOkami

I'm a huge fan of the Webtoon Sunny Side Skies, and (just like everyone else) I ship Adam and Chase. Here's a... Plus

01 -The Next Chapter
03 - Horror Movie
04 - Bad Dreams
05 - Rain
06 - Ice Cream
07 - Ouch!
08 - My Valentine
09 - Angry Bean
10 - Sweet Sent
11 - Gotcha!

02 - Snuggle Buddies

3.2K 80 10
Par MamaruOkami

"Ugh... I don't wanna go to work tomorrow..." Adam complained as he laid in his boyfriend's arms. Chase held him tightly, slowly stroking Adam's brown hair. "I'm so tired... and I wanna stay here with you..."

"Why don't you rest for a bit while you're here then?" Chase suggested.

"That sounds like a great idea," Adam smiled as he snuggled closer to Chase. "Don't let me go, okay?" Chase's heart skipped a beat as his face began to grow hot.

"Don't worry, I won't," Chase replied as he softly kissed his lover on the top of the head. Adam looked up into Chase's eyes. Adam closed his eyes and puckered his lips, ready for a kiss. Chase gladly accepted the offer. He leaned over and soon their lips met.

After they parted, Adam once again dug his face into Chase's stomach.

"Now I can go to sleep," Adam sighed as he closed his eyes and fell asleep. "I love you." Chase smiled warmly as he continued to hold Adam tightly in his arms.

"I love you too my little snuggle buddy!"

END.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

268K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
524K 8.1K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
215K 6.2K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
80.4K 2.9K 50
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...