Things I Wish I Could Tell Yo...

By licornesses

I look at you with empty eyes from across the crowdy room. I never spoke when I was with you, and for a long... More

You
Stolen Stares
Thorns
I Left
23:11
Burn
Longing and Revenge
Wings
Me
I still miss you. Sorry
Markable
Sunflowers
Everytime
White Lie
Please Forget About Me
Jealousy
December's Cry
Paper Memories
Letting Go

Had Always Been

1.2K 57 4
By licornesses

It hurts to see you happy. It hurts alot to see you smile for someone, I miss the days when that smile used to be mine. It hurts alot to see you doing fine. It hurts a lot to see you doing great without me. Its hurts so much as if something was pierced through my chest. It felt as if I was dying, but I cannot die.

It hurts alot to see you in someone else's arms. It hurts alot to see that someone do the things I cannot do for you. It hurts alot to see someone love and cherish you more than I did. I want to run back to you. I want to go back to you and tell you how sorry I am. Seeing you move on hurts like hell. All these years, it's still you. Always you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 480 15
Alpha Jordan Devroe is 21. She's put finding her mate on the back burner so she could make her pack, The Midnight Rain Pack, better. But when the ann...
12.2K 631 83
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...
1.7K 70 6
a story about a woman named Tzuyu who's secretly in love with her bestfriend, Chaeyoung. She's been in love with her since forever but she's too afra...
22.5K 988 57
(Completed 💪💪💪) Yamaguchi slowly falls into depression filled with self-hate and one-sided love. The only person who has ever shown compassion to...