Harry Potter the master of no...

De kgrie1888

Harry Potter became the master of death and later realises he cannot age nor can he die, he's been through th... Mai multe

to leave the world behind
100? pathetic
Terulia is terrifying
what humans are really like
till the siren blares
I gotta do everything around here
why the HELL am I shirtless!
DIRT ROCKS
The Mappers

the Kurana Destula named hulion

8.6K 319 23
De kgrie1888

hey guys please don't forget o comment what you think and vote love you all

enjoy 

-k

I awoke after gently bumping into something that felt like glass, my body shivering and as I awoke fully my stomach still gnawing at me after not eating for hundreds of years, it had taken a toll on my body I felt light headed all the time and my body was almost unnaturally skinny.

Opening my eyes carefully I looked around and grabbed onto what I had bumped into to stop floating, as my eyes adjusted I saw inside the glass of what looked like a huge window dozens of strange creatures which looked far more scary and dangerous than any human could hope to be, many with large muscles like a real life hulk and others with sharp tusks or spines.

My last confrontation with living things had not ended well and flinching away I pushed away trying to escape, the swift movement made me light headed and the blackness overtook me dragging me back into unconsciousness.

I awoke to strange rubbery hands with four fingers pressing against my neck, it hit me in that second that something, no, someone was touching me flashes of the time spent with the last muggles flew through my mind and I flinched away jumping back and sliding under the bed I was on.

I was shivering again but this time in terror, I couldn't live through that again, it would break me.

I pulled my knees to my chest and squeezed my eyes shut focusing on keeping still with no air to breathe.

After a while I opened my eyes to see feet standing at the end of the bed walking towards the door, these feet were strange they were thick like an elephants with toes like an elephants they were however a pale blueish grey.

Eventually whilst they were gone I crawled out from under the bed looking around the room I was in, the walls were a metal dull colour with a few lights signalling something, the bed I was on was actually made similarly like a bed but with the edges curving upwards, presumably so the person... creature...thing inside doesn't fall out.

After a while of surveying the room I found my wand and with a lunge I had it in my hands clutched protectively to my chest my stomach gnawing in hunger.

I tried to go through the door but no matter what I tried it wasn't opening, causing me to panic. No matter what I tried at the bunker it wouldn't open without the keys either.

Soon I saw through the glass a strange creature coming back the same blueish grey from earlier, I flew under the bed and curled up against the wall my wand held protectively to my chest.

I watched as the feet drew to the edge and with growing horror I saw another pair of feet these were an admittedly pretty midnight blue looking similar to my own with only three large toes and as I watched them come closer I saw what looked like tiny stars covering them in little speckles all of them were shining gently in a red hue.

And the the blue feet began to kneel down in front of me a face coming to view, it looked almost human, it was still that blue colour but the red stars splashed across the face like freckles.

Its eyes similar to my own however there was a third one in the forhead you could see the eyelid but it wasn't open, its nose was flat and it had a normal mouth with two small tusks visible, its ears reminded me of a lynx from earth the strange ears were red and blue proguding from the creatures side of the head.

Despite this, the creature, the alien, terrified me, I curled tighter into a ball a far cry from the Voldemort murdering "saviour" I once was. Its hand like my own with four fingers inched closer to me

The blue eyes staring into my own, the hand finally reached me and I crawled back but I couldn't move any further away.

He gently grasped my arm and I flinched hissing as it gently dragged me into the room, my head whipping around looking for an escape.

I couldn't find one. After a while I looked up to the face of the alien that held me still on the bed, he was curiously examining me.

After a long time of lifting arms and looking at me it spoke to the other pale blue creature which had 6 eyes a large square shaped head on a very strong body full of muscles. I dared not look into this ones eyes.

They spoke in a strange language and after I moved as close to the wall on the strange bed as I could I carefully grabbed my wand and cast a spell on myself muttering the words et omniscient lingua loguor which roughly translated into to speak all tongues , the spell allowed me understand whatever language was spoken like it was English and reply in what was English for the spelled but the language to everyone else like parsel tongue.

 "This creature is not documented this is a species of lifeforms we have never come across, a species unknown, I don't know what it is, the closest lifeform it resembles as I know of is my own species the Kurana destula, but it is a strange white creature with only two eyes and no tusks, it also has fur on its head and its small and very delicate, its bones are visible and its skin is weak, the creature is clearly terrified."

I breathed rapidly as they spoke about me, after a long Time I gathered my courage and with a stuttered whisper I spoke " human, my species is human.''

The heads of the two aliens whipped towards me so fast I fled back under the bed afraid I had upset them. They were after all twice as tall as me the elephant like one double even that.

Eventually the elephant one knelt down terrifying me into quiet whimpers and my body shivering in terror as its hands revealed to be claw like its fingers long and sharp.

The hand was stopped by the blue creature the kurana destulas hand resting on his muscled forearm this human is very delicate your sharp hands will hurt it.

The elephant creature drew back as if burned and leapt away from the bed the kurana thing reached down itself and gently pulled me out again even as I struggled to escape, the arms tight grasp throwing me into a flash back of my torture, pained whimpers began leaving me and mumbles of "please stop, it hurts, I'm sorry stop, I haven't done anything, please stop, please." Could be heard as I tried to fight the muggles who were hurting me again. I didn't realise I was no longer being touched or that my hands were clawing at my chest through my clothes as my mind felt another bullet go through my heart.

Eventually I calmed down remembering that there was no air to breathe as I blearily opened my teary eyes, kneeling in front of me was the kurana creature it was cautiously watching me.

I sniffed and slowly moved back to the bed trying not to make any fast movements "NO!, no please don't hide, we won't hurt you little human please!." The kurana desperately called out his voice strangely smooth its language as medollic as French.

I froze shivering why wouldn't it hurt me everything else does so why doesn't it? After a while of studying each other I finally asked him what the metal contraption was around both the aliens necks

"This? "He asked pointing at it I nodded whilst whispering yes

"It is a breathing apparatus we must breathe oxygen to survive and yet when we found you you were not breathing oxygen so as we didn't know how it would affect you we placed you in a room without it."

He said simply, I frowned it had been years since I had breathed anything in and longer still since I had breathed anything not toxic.

I carefully eyed him before deciding to tell him. "My-my home planet we breathe ox-oxygen." I stuttered to him and his eyes widened and it might have been a trick of the light but his eyes seemed to light up and the red stars glowed brighter.

He stood up and I flinched away from him as he walked to a strange metal panel on the wall he flicked a switch and suddenly wind blew through the room, real wind.

I breathed in the air greedily the calm refreshing feeling was amazing my chest now rose and fell as it used to do naturally, the alien in front of me watched astonished as my chest began moving.

"Curious you are little human, surviving without oxygen, being so small and fragile I would think you would die if conditions were less than perfect." he mumbled in what sounded like awe

I flinched, I was still staring at all its freckles entranced as they shone and blinked every now and then.

Eventually he started talking again "I am a kurana destula, I come from a planet called borfrano and my name is hulion" (pronounced who- lee -on)

I watched him for a while before replying" I a-am a human.. I-i came from p-planet earth m-my name is harry." I stuttered quietly a little angry at myself for sounding so scared

After we studied each other some more the door reopened and the elephant creature came in 

the end of the chapter peeps maybe I will write another one who knows hope you liked it, what do you guys think of hulion?

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

19.5K 808 67
Harry Potter is the Master of Death and Lord of Time through his joining of the three Hallows together. During a duel that wasn't going well, he jump...
136K 5.1K 47
Harry Potter is the Master of Death and Lord of Time through his joining of the three Hallows together. During a duel that wasn't going well, he jump...
3.5K 141 12
This is a fanfiction! The major shipping are Harry x Hermione, Draco x Ginny, and Neville x Luna. IF YOU CAN RESPECT THE SHIPS, THEN PLEASE PROCEED...
630K 22.5K 59
In June of 1980, Voldemort successfully took control of the Magical Ministry. For eleven years, Magical Britain was finally at peace, with only a few...