Do You Trust Me? (setosolace...

me2ow1 tarafından

Steo is a wizard with powers beyond belief, who hides in the shadows, with no friends, a dead family,and no o... Daha Fazla

Do You Trust Me? (setosolace fanfic)
Break In
Interesting News
The Picture
The Lost Path
The Dark Room
The Pictureless Puzzle
Heart Breaking dream
The Truth?
I Don't Get It
Why Do You Ask?
Missing?!?
Missing Truth
Connections
Defence
Down Hill
Others
We Will Be Happy
DIE~
The Secret
Thief!
All Mine
Garian Devil
Forget It
Seto The Maid
Devil's Tricks
Ci
The Bet
Lets clear this shit up!
I Missed You Seto!
Are You Trust Worthy?
Dead Line
Where's Sky?
Months
Bending Reality
Ci's Game
Seto, Do You Trust Me?
I Love You
I Just Want to Help
That's a Good Question
Gathering
Let's claer more shit up
Not Yet!
It's Not True
Not Over Yet
'Forever' in 'Us'
Sacrifice
Triangle
Worth It
Strange Encounter

Run

1.9K 59 19
me2ow1 tarafından

~Seto's POV~

I was walking to the front entrance of the school when I heard someone call out my name.

"Seto? Is that really you?" I turned slowly to see who it was, it's not like I was in a hurry to see the people who claim to be my parents.

"What?" I said with a nice cold tone.
'What? Why am I being rude to this guy?!?'

"Oh I see you're still mad. I'm sorry I didn't know."

"LIKE HELL YOURE SORRY!" I covered my mouth with my hands.
'I could be ruining my chance to make any friends! This guy though he. I know him. Brice.'

"I just didn't know okay. I thought you were made up!"

"Made up?! Is that all you think of me as!? A fucking made up character!"

"Well I never new you were such an ass hole!" With that Brice stormed off like a little kid that lost a bet. My hands were now fists, my fingernails were digging into my palms.
'Whats going on!' A red glow came from the pavement under me.

"IM. NOT. AN. ASSHOLE!" I screamed uncontrollably. A red beam came from my hand and headed strait for Brice.

"YOU CAN BURN IN HELL FOR ALL I CARE!" The beam hit him knocking him down smoke formed around his limp body. The glow slowly faded and I soon regained control over my body.

"Brice!" I yelled running to help him.

"You-you m-ma-monster!" Brice tried to yell.

"No. I-I don't know what happened." I begged for his forgiveness. He gave me a glare but then nodded telling me to go on.

"I-I'm so so sorry," tears were starting to fall out of my eyes, "something-something-i don't know what-it took over my body I didn't even know!" My sentences were over lapping and I was a sobbing mess in front of a rather cute boy.

"Seto..." Brice trailed off. His eyes widened then he started to panic.

"What did I do something!" He shook he head and in a very scared quiet voice came.

"Run."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.6K 118 35
This is my first fanfic on this account, so I was like, why not a SetoSolace? Brice is a foster kid who encounters a mysterious boy, but never got hi...
33.6K 1.4K 18
It started out with one spell. Just one. It was simple, it was easy. It made him feel invincible. But then it grew out of control, until the only mag...
207 27 20
*Warning this story will have death and boy x boy* *make sure to read season 1 first!* it's kinda based off corpse party (the game/anime) by the way...
15.6K 493 26
This is a little short story about Setosolace, Sparkant, Skylox, Merome, and possibility more! This takes place in early high school. Anyway I hope y...