Another chance

Per Timzmomo

Izna and Arhan have been friends for the longest time ever. Their friendship dated from the early teenage ye... Més

Chapter 1 Izna and Arhan
Chapter 2 The Present
Chapter 3 Flashback
Chapter 4 Flashback cntn'd...
Chapter 5 The Nikkah
Chapter 6 The First Night
Chapter 7 Realisation
Chapter 8 Squad Dinner
Chapter 9 The Confrontation
Chapter 10 Happiness
Chapter 11 The Date
Chapter 12 The new beginning

Author's note

476 13 0
Per Timzmomo

Dear readers,

Assalamualaikum/Hello,

I'm not a professional writer by any means, I just have a great passion for reading and writing. This is just one of the many stories I've written that I have finally decided to publish. It is in no means the best or the best example of how a Muslim's life should be. I hope you shall give it a read and do comment or vote on the parts you like.

This is a work of pure fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Please do not copy my work.

All rights reserved. No parts of this book can be reproduced, printed or transmitted in any way without the permission from the author.

Happy Reading :)

I hope you'll enjoy the story.

Your author,

Timzmomo <3

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Residues Per Poorna Krish

Literatura romàntica

61K 4.7K 29
Highest Ratings: #1 in 'India' , #1 in 'Painful Memories' **************************************************** Rihan and Suhani broke up. Rihan and S...
133K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...
It's Always Been You. Per Ansa_24

Literatura romàntica

206K 9K 29
A story of two individuals who never admitted their feelings for each other Ego, Misunderstanding, Family and Life has kept them apart from each oth...