The Tutor and the Bad Boys

Av anubluey

*THERE IS A RE-WRITE THAT IS BEING UPDATED. I SUGGEST YOU READ THAT.* Rachel Giles led the life of a normal n... Mer

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Authors Note Please Read
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Contest
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Authors note
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Update:
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Authors note
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Authors note (yeah one of these again)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
ANNOUNCEMENT
Another Author's note, but I want you all to read this.
Time to vote PLEASE DO THIS
The End

Chapter 51

1.3K 57 27
Av anubluey

The next morning I woke up, nervous, excited and still baffled from the events of the previous night. The kiss aside, just learning about the gang world was still making my head spin. The kiss was also confusing though. I just pulled on a shirt, jeans and sweater. After that I grabbed and apple and my bag and walked out of my house and started the walk to school. I heard the roar of an engine behind me and it pulled up next to me.

"Want a ride?" Zack asked.

"Sure," I shrugged. I climbed onto the back of his back and he took off down the road, going at least 25 miles above the speed limit. Strangely enough, it didn't faze me. I shocked myself when my first instinct wasn't to scream out of fear. 5 minutes later we pulled up to the school and I got down from the bike. Zack was looking at me as if I was crazy.

"What?" I asked him, laughing a bit at his facial reaction.

"No yelling at me for speeding, no yelling that we could've died," he said, still confused. "Are you still Rachel Giles? Rachel if you're in there but you were possessed blink twice, and if not blink one."

I blinking twice and laughed at Zack's confused face.

"Okay, something is wrong," he muttered. "Is this one of those confusing things where you are acting lake you aren't mad, but really you are mad, and you want us to figure it out? Because if it is, I suck at those."

I raised my eyebrows and he continued talking.

"And you are joking because let's be honest who would possess you," he rambled on. "But the thing is you never joke. You are the super serious person that will kill anyone with a single glare."

"Oh god lord Zack," I muttered. At that moment as if it was magic. Kevin showed up and slapped Zack on the back of the head.

"Shut up doofus," Kevin said.

"Thank you," I laughed.

"She is obviously possessed by aliens from Mars, and our job is to get that alien out of her," Kevin continued.

"FOR THE SAKE OF FUDGSICLES," I yelled and jumped on Zack's back. "I am NOT possessed you Loony Tune." Kevin pulled me off of Zack and set me on the ground before both of them exploded with laughter.

"What did these two do now?" someone said behind me. I turned around and saw Jared standing there.

"Jared!" I grinned and he gave me a hug.

"Yes I know what happened and we will discuss it later," he whispered to me. "Are we good now?" he asked in his normal volume looking straight at Zack and Keith.

"Yeah," they said in unison.

"We are sorry for the false accusations made against you," James said coming up behind Jared. Keith was right next to James and their hands were intertwined.

"It's all good, and congrats to you two," Jared smiled at James and Keith.

"Can we please go into the actual building now?" I asked, hugging my self in attempt to warm up a little bit. "It's cold."

"She's right, lets go in," Kevin said. The six of us walked into the building, and for the first time in four years of walking thought hose doors, walking with he other 5 made me feel like I finally belonged in a group, and that I had a place. Yeah before them, I felt like I didn't really fit in.

The day sped by, and for one I didn't care at all. I was just waiting for that last belt to ring that would free me from school and I could go meet Aiden. Finally, at the end of the day as I was changing my clothes in the locker room, the bell rang. I grabbed my bag and walked out to where the boys had parked their bikes.

"You ready to go?" Kevin asked.

"Yeah," I said. There was a knot forming in my stomach but I decided to ignore it and got onto the bike with Kevin. I wrapped my arms around him and for a second it felt like he held his breath and then let it out. He drove off of the school campus and behind us I heard the sound of more motorcycles. I leaned my head against Kevin's back and his breathing changed against for a second. 15 minutes later he pulled up to the parking lot of Rios and I quickly got off the bike.

"I am going to go meet with someone," I said. I didn't wait to hear anything from Kevin and I just walked in.

"Hi Paul," I greeted the guy at the front. "I'm here to see Aiden."

"Oh yeah, he said you were coming," Paul nodded. He walked away and motioned for me to follow him. We walked to the back of the diner and went through a door. Inside there were some tables and Aiden was sitting there.

"Hey Rach," Aiden grinned as I sat down.

"Hi Aiden," I smiled.

"Do you want something to eat?" he asked.

"Stop beating around the bush," I said, my voice sharper than I expected. "You should start explaining."

"Okay, okay," he said. "So I am not a member of a gang, however you can sort of think of me as an honorary member of the gang Kevin and all are part of, the Magan Gang. The only people who knew that I am an honorary member are Charlie, Dave, Nate, and Paul. So I have been up to date on what was happening, but the reason that I lied to you in the hospital about the whole initials thing was because I didn't want you involved."

"How did you get involved?" I asked.

"Funny story," Aiden said sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. "A few years ago when Nate was at our house, I heard him sneak out one night and I followed him and landed up at the gang house. Me being me, I found a way to sneak in. And then Charlie caught me. She was about to beat me to a pulp until Nate came to my rescue. The only people there that night were Nate, Paul, Charlie and Dave. They decided to make me an honorary member, and I was sort of outside help. I dealt a lot with negotiations and some other things that I can't talk about."

"How did you get my phone?" I asked.

"It took some time, but I got something that gave me its coordinates. Then I went there and kicked some ass before getting your phone and a few files before leaving."

"So are you helping with the case of Kevin being framed for owning that car?" I asked.

"Yeah, I am. I am investigating a few people, and out of the 16 people I was looking into, only four are left," he answered.

"Who are the four?" I asked.

"As of now, that isn't your concern," Paul said coming up behind me. "The guys are looking for you, so you need to go. They can't know about Aiden."

"Bye Aiden," I said. We stood up and he wrapped me into a hug.

"I'll see you later," he smiled. I walked out and was met with 5 confused people.

"Who were you meeting with?" Keith asked.

"Uh, I had to meet with Nicki for something," I lied quickly.

"Okay," James said. "Who is gonna drop Rachel off?"

"I'll take her," Zack volunteered. I nodded and followed him out. I got onto his bike and he started driving towards my house. Once he got there I got off and stared at the sky for a minute.

"Hey Rachel," Zack said. I looked at him and motioned for him to continue. "I don't know what happened between you and Kevin, but you guys should sort it out soon."

"What makes you think something happened between us?" I asked.

"Because after he dropped you that night, he called me and kept going on about how he fucked up," Zack laughed.

"Okay," I muttered. "I'll see you later. Bye."

"Bye Rachel." He pulled out of my driveway and I heard the engine rev before he sped away. I walked in and up to my room. I ignored the homework in my bag and just flopped onto my bed. I stayed like that for 30 minutes before brining myself to do my homework. After the grueling 2 hours that it took me to do all my work I went to my computer and pulled up my story. I started typing and my confusion melted away and I was absorbed by my world and my characters. I don't know for how long I was writing, but what I do know it that when I hit save my mom was calling me for dinner. I checked my phone and saw a few texts, mostly from Kevin.

Can we talk? -Kevin

Rachelllllllllll -Kevin

For fucks sake -Kevin

I will find you at school and drag you somewhere so we can talk -Kevin

Rachel pleaseeeeeeee -Kevin

Fine be that way -Kevin

Lol. We will meet tomorrow after school at the town library -Rachel

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys! Sorry theta update are slow. I don't know if I will be able to update again, because of midterms. I will definitely update in February. I promiseeee. If I don't, please attack me with messages on my board, or private messages of comments. Yes I am encouraging you to attack me for not updating.

I love all of you!!

-anubluey

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

2.7K 101 23
Being in a group home wasn't ideal for anyone, but for the six teenagers, it was the best they could get out of the crappy system. In other's eyes, i...
4K 144 66
Seventeen-year-old Rylee Evans just moved back to her hometown of Charlottesville, VA, with her dad and sister after being gone for three years. She'...
287K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
22.2K 603 48
[Trigger warning for the first couple-ish of chapters!!!] Kenzie was the schools nerd. She was bullied because of her lack of popularity, and maybe h...