end is just a beginning new v...

Par sonachopra

Hello ppl so I see that many of you read this story @ arvind Kumar ID and I'm the same writer I lost my phone... Plus

introduction
part 1
part 2
Part 3
part 3 (II)
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Note
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Important Note
Not An Update
Ragini's Soul's Pov
Part 15
Teaser
Part 16
Part 17
New Beginning
part 18
It's all in the stars(part 19)
Part 20
Pezazu
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Happy birthday Methi😘😘
Part 25
Questions ???
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
One last question..
Part 34
Afterwords..

part 18(b)

284 19 22
Par sonachopra

How , Laksh scream..

Well it's your God Justice it is nearly 29 years of your both death...

Laksh seen angry and he start hitting his hand on glass pieces but Pezazu shout(Laksh ... Stop that I have an offer for you which will reunite you and ragini).
Hearing this laksh stop and turn to mirror reflection and asked(how ragini is gone .... How.)

Pezazu said : but she reborn for you .
And show Laksh how ragini born in Kolkata and how she exactly look like before in present times.

Laksh touch the mirror where ragini's face appears but it gone and Pezazu said : do you want her now come on it's your two destiny to be together....

Laksh said: yes I want my ragini this time and I accept your offer...

Pezazu nodded good now you to follow only me not that God ...
You go to your ragini and win her back and I promise I give you two a happily ever after .....

Saying this Pezazu(Laksh reflection)put hand on mirror which laksh also repeat and when the hand of reflection and laksh touched a very wild wind blows and the reflection enter in laksh body.........

Is Pezazu telling the truth or still playing games????

Hello friends actually I write in two short parts as before my parents come back from office so I started my chit chat and preparing tea, snacks . So that was short....
Please read comment and vote and yes ragini is from the bloodline of Jaanki that's why both raginis look like means she is droperganer of old Ragini........

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

94.2K 4.2K 33
the story starts from the swaragini track where Ragini fakes losing her memory . Here Laksh knows that she is fine and Ragini is trying to help him g...
19.9K 1.1K 15
On our favorite bridge of swaRagini... They both are standing... "Ragini, I love you truly. I can't be far from you. accept me plz.." Laksh say...
18.8K 1.5K 12
Its a raglak ff ......its a luv triangle between swalakrag................ Laksh is a ACP ....an arrogant man....girls drool over him...but he gives...