Game of Thrones Preferences

Por ArtsyDoodleBug

Requests: Open Game of Thrones Preferences. Give me a question with your favorite character and I'll see what... Más

Being Tywin's Wife Would Include
Being a Stark and Loving Tywin Would Include
Being Tywin's Daughter Would Include
Being a Stark and Loving Roose Bolton Would Include
Being Tywin's Daughter and Catching Roose Bolton's Eye Would Include
Catching Tywin's Eye Would Include
Being Tywin's Daughter and Marrying Robb Stark Would Include
Being Oberyn's Wife Would Include
Being Friends with Tywin would Include
Being a Stark and Catching Roose Bolton's eye would Include
Being Jaime's friend would Include
Loving your brother Tyrion would Include
Loving your brother Jaime would Include
Loving your Uncle Tywin would Include

Being Tyrion's Friend Would Include

2.4K 59 0
Por ArtsyDoodleBug

● Being a kind hearted person and not putting up with people's shit when it came to how they spoke down on him.

● Reassuring him over and over again that you're not being his friend because of his house or his money, you're his friend because he's kind to you.

● Learning a great deal of things you never expected to learn because let's face it, he's rather wise for his age.

● Having his siblings believe that you're his whore, only after years of being friends - and you not ending up pregnant - they believe that you're only sticking around because of money.

● Protecting him against whatever harm may come his way and - more than once - nearly dying because of it.

● Running away with him after he kills his father, him not willing to leave you alone to face the wrath of his sister.

● Flirting. Lots and lots of flirting.

● Who could ever forget the massive amounts of drinking? Hope you like wine.

● Keeping him from drinking himself to death when he'd get into one of his moods.

● Being constantly thanked for staying by his side even though you had no motive such as money or sex to do so.

● He'd be extremely loyal to you and help you whenever or wherever he could.

● Him slowly start to fall in love with you somewhere along the way but never confessing to you since he wouldn't want to ruin your friendship.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 37.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
112K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
163K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
599K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...