Acceptance - A JenLisa story

נכתב על ידי Marinating_Hand

This story is base off of some of my real excpierences with some fun and entertaining fluff in there too, and... עוד

Chapter 1 - Coming Out
Chapter 2 - Make It or Make Out?
Chapter 3 - Please Don't Kill Me
Chapter 5 - Her Secret
Chapter 6 - Trickles
Chapter 7 - Jennie's Surprise
Chapter 8 - Momo's Thoughts and Lisa's Regrets
Chapter 9 - Surprise
Chapter 10 - Jennie's Member
Chapter 11 - Back to Thailand
Chapter 12 - It'll All be Over Soon Jennie
Chapter 13 - Almost
Chapter 14 - Safe?
Chapter 15 - Playing
Chapter 16 - Finger Licken Good
Chapter 17 - Back to the Basics
Chapter 18 - More Salty than Sweet, Maybe?
Chapter 19 - Damn You Legs
Chapter 20 - Tennis Balls Can Suck It
Chapter 21 - Steamy
Chapter 22 - Lisa's Hickeys
Chapter 23 - More Hickeys
Chapter 24 - Yah Asshole
Chapter 25 - The Night Before
Chapter 26 - Confrontation
Chapter 27 - Unfair
Chapter 28 - The Predicted Regret
A/N
Chapter 29: The End
Another A/N
Book 2 is Officially Up!

Chapter 4 - Don't Get Caught

5.4K 100 48
נכתב על ידי Marinating_Hand

Lisa POV

"Jennie..."

Jennie kissed my neck, nipping at it slightly. Moans were escaping my mouth as her finger entered me. Her little hands were ravaging me and I loved it.

My face was flush and beaded with sweat, making me feel hot. "You're so wet Lisa..." Jennie whispered seductively in my ear. "Such a bad girl. Does Daddy make you horny and excited?"

I blushed at Jennie calling herself Daddy. "Y-Yes Daddy." I moaned out, my walls clenching around her fingers.

"Good girl."

I moaned again as she took one of my breasts into her mouth. "M-More Jen-"

"L-Lisa wake up!" I felt myself being shaken. I cracked open an eye then the other, looking at Jennie's blushing face. She leaned into my ear and whispered, "y-you were moaning in your sleep. I-It was my name you were m-moaning too." Jennie's voice shuddered as her face was as tinted in a rose color.

I blushed myself, looking down at my feet on the bleachers. We were at a basketball game that we wanted to see. I guess I fell asleep on her shoulder. Which led to my dream that I had.

I rubbed my thighs together feeling very hot and frustrated. "J-Jennie... I'm not." I wispered in her ear, a light blush still across my face.

I saw Jennie tense up at what I told her. She bit her lip nervously and looked at me, "f-follow me..." Jennie got up and walked down the bleachers. There was shouting and screaming since the our team was winning the game.

I walked down the bleachers and caught up with Jennie, leading me into the girl's bathroom. She led me into a stall and bit her lip.

"What are you doing Jen?" I asked, looking down at the older girl. She looked up at me amd kissed me deeply. I kissed back, sliding my tongue past her lips.

Jennie let out a soft moan as I cupped her cheeks. Her hands wondered down to my pants. Since it was kinda cold outside I had worn sweat pants to the game. Jennie slipped her hand into my pants, not going past my panties barrier.

She pulled away and kissed at my neck, nipping at it slightly. I felt soft moans escape my mouth. "Shhh.... They'll hear you if you're too loud. We don't want to get caught."

Her index finger rubbed on my clothed clit making my thighs shiver, a moan fluttering from my mouth. To keep myself quiet I moaned in Jennie's ear softly, which made her blush. She started to palm my warm region, making me throw my head back against the bathroom stall.

I almost lost it. "S-Stop being such a tease..." I gripped her wrist, pulling it out of my pants, only to out it back in but this time past my panties. I moaned, taking a shaky breath when she ran two of her fingers along my folds.

She placed a hand over my mouth to keep me quiet. Jennie then unexpectedly plunged two of her fingers into my wetness. She started to pump her fingers in and out a a normal pace, keeping a rhythm.

I squirmed, pressing my thighs together and arching my back.  My face had turned as red and hot as lava.

"Your moans are so pleasingly melodical." Jennie said, rubbing my clit with her thumb as she kept thrusting her fingers into me.

I blushed at her comment, trying not to moan loudly in pleasure.  I bit my lip to keep from exposing us. Jennie removed her hand from my mouth, "now if you can manage to keep that sexy mouth of yours down I won't put my hand over it."

She looked at me amd smirked seductively. "Take your shirt off baby girl. I would but I'm busy doing something." Jennie said, curling her fingers inside of me, making me gasp out in pleasure.

I shakily took my shirt off and hung it on the coat hook in the stall. Jennie looked down at my breasts, tracing a finger from her free hand along the hem of my sports bra. "Calvin Klein I see. It's so sheer you can see your nipples baby. You must be really turned on by my fingers inside of you."

Jennie used her free hand to lift my sports bra above my breasts, not taking it all the way off. Her eyes widened at the sight of my exposed skin.

"They're so round and plump," she held my left breast into her right hand, "the perfect hand full too." Jennie them removed her hand, bringing it up to her mouth, then began to lick and suck on two of her fingers. She took them out of her mouth, a string of saliva connecting the two together when she pulled them out.

"You better bite your lip and not make a noise. If you do I'll punish you." Jennie threatened in a seductive tone. She brought her wet index and middle finger to my nipple, rubbing them on me.

I squirmed around, gasping slightly, using one of my hands to cover my mouth.

Suddenly there were footsteps coming from outside the bathroom. Jennie leaned in, "now I want you to balance on the bars on either side of this stall, and be quiet." She whispered in my ear, curling her finger.

I got up on the bars, shakily. Jennie leaned in and kissed up and down my neck not making this any easier for me.

The person walked into the stall next to us. I tried to be quiet I really did but Jennie bit down and sucked on my nape, making me yelp out slightly. The person next to us knocked on the side of the stall, "are you okay?"

"Now answer..." Jennie whispered, almost inaudible. I nodded and tried to make my voice not crack and sound like I wasn't being fucked by Jennie's fingers. "Y-yes..." I stuttered and squirmed a little when Jennie added a third finger.

"Okay," the person said, washing their hands and leaving.

"What did I say about making a sound?" The older girl's voice took a harsh tone. She soon took her fingers out.

The older girl licked her fingers and smiled at the taste. "You're really sweet." Then she left at that statement, her footsteps echoing on the floor.

Jennie POV

It's been three days since I did that to Lisa. She seemed to kind of jump every time I touched her just a bit. Her face would always flush or something.

Class just ended with a ring of the bell and I went to lunch, Lisa tagged along behind me, her hands on my shoulders. Then of course Chaeyoung was following aimlessly behind Lisa.

She gets on my nerves sometimes. Yes, indeed I do love the girl and she's my friend but I can't help but get so jealous over her constantly checking my Lalisa out. I'm gonna need Rosé. To back the fuck up.

We walked down the five flights of stairs and entered the cafeteria, sitting down at our table. Funny thing is we named it the "gay table" because almost all of us sitting here are some form of not completely straight, if that makes sense.

We have a whole mix of gays at our table. Bisexual, Pansexual, Asexual, Lesbian, Gay, you name it we've got it. But theres also the thing that I have to show no emotion towards Lisa what so ever.

Lisa and I sat next to each other, our legs bumping into themselves. The blonde's left hand snaked down to find my thigh, she rubbed it softly, squeezing it every now and then.

She drove me crazy doing that. Her hand would sometimes dip in between my legs and brush against my panties. I leaned into her ear and let out a quiet moan, Lisa's face turning red instantly.

Ms.Dara, our music teacher, dismissed us from the table and motioned for us to get in line to get our food. She was always so pretty and also Jisoo looks like a spitting image of her.

Lisa and Momo raced up to the line to go get food, since they loved to eat so much. Momo shoved Lisa back and got in front. I giggled at the younger blonde and turned to talk to Jisoo, moving every now and then as the line slowly snaked to an end.

I sat back down and started to pick up my chicken leg and eat it. I love chicken but not as much as Jisoo, she goes absolutely bat shit crazy over it. She was just jumping in her seat and eating it happily.

One thing I didn't notice was that Lisa was picking at her chicken, depressingly. Lisa when through a faze not too long ago where she was just depressed all the time no matter what. More so when she arrived from Thailand since she couldnt speak the language and didnt have any friends.

Well she had Sorn and Bambam but she wanted to get to know more people. Then she met me.

I leaned down and gripped her hand under the table, entwining my fingers in hers. The younger girl looked up at me and smiled, slightly.

I wonder what was wrong with her?
______________________________________

A/N - HAHA I will stop there, to break your hearts I hope. I bet you didnt expect the sexy time, neither did I. Sorry it's been long, I had school and all. Hope you liked it and leave suggestions as well if you want. As always, stay heathly and have a great day, author-nim out!

😉❤

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

356K 8.8K 11
Kim Jennie is a snob and has no time for a serious relationship. What she really wanted was to find the right fling and learn the sensual arts with h...
790K 16.1K 48
WHEN TWO BRATS MEET EACH OTHER! Note: - Lisa G!P! - [M] for Mature! - [TW] for Trigger Warning! Warn: - There are many K-pop groups in this fanfic s...
36.3K 531 23
Jennie Kim, youngest CEO in South Korea. She owns one of the biggest entertainment companies. Is she willing to give the relationship a try despite h...
70.6K 1.7K 13
Mainly about Jenlisa. If you're looking for comedy fluff, then here it is! (g!p/gxg) *Story full of nothing but cringe and fluff* - - - Achieved rank...