Looking For Love in All the W...

Od ElizabethAnneEwing

Lizzy has been teased all her life. The final straw for her was when she couldn't change on the day of her bi... Více

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine - Part One
Chapter Ten - Part Two
Chapter Eleven - Part Three
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Five

577 12 5
Od ElizabethAnneEwing

Chapter Five

I don't know how much time had passed with me just standing there in my room watching the door that my brother walked out of. Did I do the right thing in telling him to go? It had been to long for him just to show up in my life to act like we did before. I wasn't eight years old anymore looking up to a man to be her hero. I was my own savior even if I did a crappie job of it.

I finally shook myself out of this funk I was in and went to the kitchen. I needed food and I needed to make some calls. There was a pack here and I needed to know who it was and who the alpha was. I was rouge who needed permission to be here on their land otherwise they had every right to kill me.

I made myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and grabbed the phone.

I dialed 1-800-pack-tack.

I know weird right that they would have a phone number you could call to see who runs the different territories but it's true. I pushed 1 for English and then punched in my area code 34401. I listened while the computer voice put me on hold, and shook my head at the music that was playing. Laughing out loud because it was the theme for bat man. So that told me who ever created this was still a child at heart.

While I was on hold I looked for my lap top so I could Google any places around my area to see if they were hiring.

"You are currently in the Leo Pack territory and their alpha name is Derek Longhorn, his beta name is Michael Stars. They do not accept rouges as part of their pack and most rouge's are killed first and questions about whom they are asked later."

As the computer voice was telling me all this I could feel my face getting paler by the minute. I had heard of this pack. They were considered the most powerful pack in all of the United States. Even the King of the werewolves looked to the Leo pack for support.

I hung up the phone and just stood there trying to think of how I was going to get out of their territory without being killed. I through my laptop in my bag and ran into my room to get my stuff when I heard the knock on my front door.

I froze hoping that whoever it was would go away thinking that I wasn't home. But whoever it was, was being determined because they kept knocking. I snuck out into my living room hoping that I had closed my curtains because I needed to see who was at my front door.

"Open the door Lizzy I know you're still in there" Derek yelled

Once I heard my brothers voice all my fear left and my anger and hate came back. I ran to the door and threw it open and raised my hand and punched my brother in his face again and laughed even though I had like three other werewolves come bursting through and tackle me down it was worth it.

"I thought I told you to leave" I spoke with three very heavy males on top of me.

I was looking at him when I recognized the voice coming from behind my brother.

"Alpha you alright?" the man spoke looking at my brother.

That was when I knew two very important things. Derek Longhorn was my brother and the man next to him was his beta Michael Stars, and the second thing was I was either very lucky or so very much screwed.

"I'm fine boys get off of her." Derek said rubbing his face were I had punched him

"You rouge what is your business here?" Michael asked me with a sickening look on his face.

I started to laugh once the guys got off of me. I got up shook my head at all of them and started to walk back into my kitchen. I needed a drink if I was going to have to put up with all of this. I mean it still didn't seem real to me and I kept waiting for someone to jump out screaming "I can't believe you fell for that".

"Ask my brother, he seems to have all the answers" I spoke rather loudly.

Grabbing a cup from my cupboard I went to the freezer and pulled out my hidden stash of vodka. I poured it till the glass was full then brought the glass to my mouth and chugged about half the glass before it was ripped from my hand.

"You're not old enough to drink Lizzy". Derek said as I watched him pour the rest of my drink down my kitchen sink.

"Are you here to kill me?" I asked him needing to know

"What the hell Lizzy you're my sister so no I'm not going to kill you." Derek replied

"She's your sister since when did you have any blood family?" Michael spoke softly looking directly at me like I was some type of bug that needed to be squashed.

Now looking at Michael and having a face to go with that voice no wonder the girls melted. You see Michael is well known as the player of the Leo Pack and now I can see why. He was 6 foot 3 with dirty blonde hair and he had the surfer look going on. His eyes were a gold color to match his hair and boy was he ripped. On the hottie scale I would have to give him a seven he was that hot.

"Don't worry about him not mentioning me since I thought he was dead all this time". I spoke with the hatred coming out in my voice. I tried to move but the alcohol was going through my system faster then I remember because I felt very drunk.

I moved from my kitchen to my living room and fell on my couch. I landed on my stomach with my face down on the couch hoping that they would just go away. I started to close my eyes when I heard Derek and Michael arguing in the kitchen and noticed that the three boys who tackled me followed me into the live room. They were looking at me then would look into the kitchen and did that for about five minutes till I snapped out.

"Ahh mommy and daddy are fighting how sad".

I could tell my little comment upset them some because they stopped looking at me and just kept on looking towards my kitchen. I heard a door slam shut and assumed that was my back door but was shocked at who came out of my kitchen. I had expected Derek to come out and Michael to storm into my living room but I was wrong again, and I didn't like it.

"What do you want?" I asked Michael with a sneer since he hadn't been too nice to me so far I felt I didn't have to be nice to him.

"What did you mean you thought he was dead?" Michael asked me with a confused look on his face.

I looked at him like he was insane. Out of everything he could have asked that was the last thing I expected him to ask. I threw myself up and sat crossed leg on my couch. I didn't know who this guy was to be getting in my business but I wanted one question answered and if he gave me the right answer I would answer all his questions whether or not I felt he deserved to know.

"Did you kill Darren?" I asked looking at him straight in the eyes. I once read the eyes were the gate way to your soul and you could always tell if someone lied by their eyes alone and I believed it truly.

He looked uncomfortable for a minute but then he spoke.

"Yes I killed the guy who attacked you, but I'm not sure if his name was Darren."

That told me two things, one that whoever attacked me was dead and I was glad about that little fact and the second was Darren could still be out there somewhere. But this guy saved my life and for that alone ill answer his stupid questions.

I took a deep breath and answered his question.

"I remember it as if it only happened yesterday. I was in my room trying to be quiet so that my parents would forget I existed, that my pack would wake up and suddenly like me again, and my other brother and sister would stop hating me. When my bedroom door got thrown open like someone had kicked it in. And there was my mother screaming her head off hitting me with her belt. At first I couldn't understand her screaming till she through pictures at me. It had shown my brother bike in flames in the first picture, the next one showed my brother next to his bike also on fire. But it was the last two pictures that ended my world that day. The first one was of a charred bike and a charred body there next to the bike and the next picture was of a funeral with my brothers head stone showing us proof that he had died and they buried him."

I had tears streaming down my cheeks as I was telling Michael of that horrible day I found out my brother was dead. What I hadn't said was that I almost died that day to because my mother nearly beat me to death. I also didn't tell him that my brother Nathan broke my legs so I couldn't run, or how my sister cut me with a razor blade a hundred and fifty times, or how my father just stood there and let them do it to me. But the worst thing that happened that day was that the alpha came in and saw what my family had done to me and asked why they hadn't done more to me.

"There now you know why I thought my brother had died, and how I wished to god he really was dead." I said with my voice dead of any emotion. I saw the looks that passed between the three guys and Michael. Michael looked horrified and asked me how old I was.

"Oh I forgot to tell you that part, I was eight years old when I he left me there knowing what they did to me he was twenty-three years old and the only one who ever loved me or so I thought. Now can you please just leave me alone? I know you and Derek will be back but I need time to heal mentally and emotionally from this."

Michael just looked at me and I could tell he wanted to cry for this little girl that I used to be but he held strong. He shook his head at the three guys and I watched them leave one by one.

"I can't leave you here by yourself because you're only fifteen. But I will stay outside and give you some peace and come back in tonight. I noticed you have a second bedroom so I'll stay there till Derek comes back." He spoke softly but I knew I wasn't being given an option so I just shook my head in agreed meant and watched him walk out my door as well.

I got up looking around my living room and just went straight to my room. I curled myself into a small ball and just cried. I cried for the little girl I used to be, I cried for the hopes and dreams that I lost, and I cried for all the pain that I had gone through in my life so far.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.2M 50.1K 52
In a world where humans are considered as nothing but servants to the almighty Warlocks and fairfolk, little human Milo struggles to make ends meet w...
78.2K 1.2K 196
Part 01 Title : Rich Family: The Heavenly Master of Earning Money [Crossing Book] (豪门之敛财天师[穿书]) Author: Nan Shu (婻书) [Dog Blood Version]   Wen Ran, a...
7.9K 106 158
Gu Wuji, who has often encountered ghosts since childhood, was drawn into an infinite supernatural world one day. As a result, I treated you as evil...
21.3K 526 35
Lexi gets invited to a paranormal ghost hunt with the one and only Sam and Colby. But before the tour even finishes Lexi already is being targeted...