confidently lost

By ahhmyavocados

story based off instagram More

[cast]
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVII
XIX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXV
XXVI

XX

60 2 4
By ahhmyavocados

@genesiss.rose- today was a horrible day and for some reason i'm thankful for today... yes, i had a miscarriage and i lost my baby.... me and nate are no longer together and i was stressing. i'm very hurt right now but maybe this was a blessing ? what if i would of had this baby and then nate dumped me for his new little whore ?.... but i appreciate my little family for coming over and trying to cheer me up. i will be off instagram and all my social for awhile.

7,929 like and comments disabled

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.8K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
164K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
187K 18.9K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...