Dear Mr Billionaire

De brend_izzy

The letters started six years ago, at the time when nobody believe in him, Blake had EJ to motivate him. Havi... Mai multe

Chapter 1 : Are you hiring?
Chap. 2: Are we done yet?
Chapter 3 (edited)
Chapter 4 (edited)
chapter 5
Chap 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.5
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Surprise :)
Q&A

Epilogue

14.6K 543 54
De brend_izzy

2 years later

“Okay you guys remember the plan right?” Blake asked his two accomplices as they made their way out of the office building.

“Distract Emily, and talk bad about you?” Enrique offered as they walked down the street. Blake shot him a glare, causing him to raise his hands in surrender as they continued down the sidewalk.

“Distract Emily, and convince her to go to the game with us. Then “bump” into Eian and Elijah  at the game and ditch her.” Evan stated while looking down at his phone, the other half of the crew was already in position, they just needed to execute the plan.

Blake gave him a nod of approval and stopped in front of the deli, figuring Emily might be more inclined to agree if he had her favorite dessert with him.

...

“I can't believe he made me do his files. He has two assistants and an intern to do all this paperwork for him. Why am I even doing it?” Emily complained to no one as she sorted through Blake's mountain of work. Some of the papers were dated  months prior, making her wonder how he had survived for so long.

“Hey, pretty lady!” Evans voice rang out from behind her. She turned to see him smiling and holding a piece of paper in one hand. Emily narrowed her eyes at the offending piece thinking it was more work for her to do.

“Hey, don't give me that look, I'm here to be your knight in casual clothes.” He teased waving the paper in front of her. She got up from Blake's oversized chair and made her way over to him, curious as to what he was so proud of. Taking the paper from him, her eyes widen in amazement.

“You won tickets to the World League?!” She exclaimed, excited that she might actually get to see her favorite baseball team play after all.

“Yup, and I got three tickets. So I'm taking you and Enrique  since everyone else just left me on open when I messaged them. That's just rude you know? Anyways let's go, traffic's horrible already” Evan replied.Emily wasted no time leaving the paperwork behind and was out the door just seconds after him. If Blake wanted paperwork done he could do it himself instead of taking an extended lunch break.

...

“Ahhh! I can't believe where actually here!” Emily squealed as they took their seats. They were right behind first base, which was amazing considering the tickets had sold out and she was not the one paying for them.

“You better believe it” Enrique joked as tried to wave a food vendor over. Emily was too busy watching the team warm up, that she missed the glare and smack he received from Evan.

As the game began Emily noticed that the seats around them were yet to be occupied, and she wondered if those people had simply been stuck in traffic and missed the first inning. Not paying much attention to it, she turned to Evan who was busy on his phone. Actually both him and Enrique had spent the entire time there on their phones, making her slightly annoyed.

“I'm going to go get food” she stated as they opposite team called for a time out. The boys both shot up from their seats and quickly began trying to convince her to stay and wait until halftime, which earned them a glare for confusing the sport, but she agreed to stay put for the time being.

As the seventh-inning was called, Emily let out a sigh of relief, she could finally get up for food without missing anything. However the moment she stood up, she caught sight of Eian and Elijah.

The four boys kept distracting her and after much convincing they left to get her food while she “saved their seats”. Annoyed and hungry she flopped back down reminding herself that this was a once in a lifetime experience, and the boys simply didn't want her to miss anything.

The feel of someone sitting directly next to her cause her to pay attention back to her surroundings. As she turned away from the players who were signing autographed for kids  she was puzzled when she saw Blake sitting down next to her.

She gave him a glare, to which he returned with a smile and waved her attention back to the field. Not trusting him she kept giving him side glances only to find him looking very interested in the empty field.

Loud cheering finally made her look away from him, and she soon discovered herself up on the giant screen. She tried covering her face to hide her emberassement but was shocked when instead of kissing her, Blake stood up and started patting all his pockets in his search for something.

The cheers continued and eventually he pulled out a small box causing the crowd to be one silent almost instantly. Getting down on one knee in front of Emily he opened the case only to find it was empty. Confused, Blake started panicking only to remember he had put it with her pastry that was resting on the seat besides him. Picking up the box and pulling ring off the ribbon, Blake finally turned back to Emily.

“Emmy, you might not know this but six years ago on this day I got your fist letter. I didn't want to listen to all the things that pointed to EJ being a girl. And I'm glad I did, because I got to know you and fall in love with you as Emily and not EJ. The fact that you are the same person was just faith. So Emily Eileen Jones will you marry me?” Blake asked looking up at her with big brown eyes and a pouty lips. There was no way she could say no, she had spent the past two years dating the man and had moved in just shy of their one year anniversary. Not to mention she has spent nearly six years writing fan mail to him.

“Yes!” Emily replied taking the ring and jumping on Blake. The entire stadium erupted in cheers once more and as they looked up on the screen, Emily saw her whole family waving at them from the box seats.

1 year later

“Deep breath, you can do this babe. Just inhale. Exhale. C’mon do it with me. That's it, good girl” Claire praised as Emily avoided another anxiety attack.

“Knock-knock!” A voice announced as the door opened to reveal Ethan in his full suit.

“ I was sent to check on the bride and asure the groom she hasn't run off” He teased as Emily got up from her seat.

“You really think she would run?” She asked her twin as he made his way over the her.

“You never know. But he actually sent me over with something for you” Ethan added handing his sister a small box. Emily opened it revealing a pair of sapphire earrings, a pair similar to the ones Blake's mom had once owned. Without wasting any time she changed her small pearls for the blue rocks that woild be giving her the something blue she had been missing. Ethan offered  his sister his arm and together the siblings walked out of the room leaving Claire to search for the missing flower girl.

“Are you nervous ?” Ethan asked as they slowly made their way down the grand staircase that  was now decorated with cream tulle and a small arrangements of sunflowers. The yellow flowers seemed to glow with the sunlight that peered through the windows, their soft light contrasting beautifully with Emily’s white gown. Something the photographer pointed out as they took the family photos.

“You ready, Kiddo?” Dan asked as they waited for their grand entrance.

“Dad! I'm not a kid anymore.” Emily laughed as she took the arm her father was offering.

“You say that now, but when you wanted those new shoes last week I'm pretty sure you pulled the ‘but I'm the baby in this family’ card.” He shot back as they got into position behind the doors.

“Emily! I found the runway flower girl!” Claire announced as she ran towards them with Mila in tow. 

“OK Mila, do you remember what you need to do?” Emily asked bending down to the child's height. The five year old nodded and gave her a toothy smile, showing off her new missing tooth.

“I go and leave flowers on the floor for Princess Emy to walk on” the child stated making the adults present aww at her.

“Ok, let's go sweetheart, Emm this is your last chance. Run while you still can” Claire joked as she took Mila’s hand and walked down to the chapel doors. Emily took a deep breath. She just needed to get to the other end of the aisle and she would be fine.

The doors opened revealing the ceremony chapel where about fifty people had gathered to share in this moment with them. The tulle and sunflower decorations now  included crystals, adding a kaleidoscope of color as the light from the stained glass windows hit them. Emily smiled as she took in the familiar of the fifty guest that had gathered to share the day with her and Blake.  When her eyes finally made it to the altar where the groom was waiting she let out a gasp.

Blake Redwood had traded his dark suit for a gray tuxedo, adorned with a yellow tie and pocket square. The rest if the groomsmen, in this case being Calvin, Ethan and Kenny, all wore a similar color along with a sunflower printed tie. Claire, Dalia and Mary all wore yellow sundresses and had small flowers decorating their hair. The small wedding party was just what Emily had always envisioned and more. Holding back the tears she made it to Blake's side, who by then kept opening and closing his mouth in an attempt to say something.

After a few jokes from the priest, and some stuttering on both of their parts they were finally declared Man and Wife. Blake wasted no time pulling Emily into his arms and giving her their first kiss as a married couple. The crowd cheered and flashes when off capturing the moment.

Hand in hand they walked back down the aisle and out of the chappel, the rest of the wedding guest following behind ready to start the party.
The reception hall was just as ethereal as the small chappel, simple yellow and beige decorations adorned center of the tables the chandeliers in the center of the room were decorated with a cascade of white flowers. The simplicity of the decorations that had once been debated over amongst family and friends had ended up being the perfect reflection of Blake and Emily.

As the last dance approached Blake and Emily watched as Kenny dragged Aubbey onto the dance floor.

“We have to keep an eye on that one” Blake pointed out as the boy tried to dance with friend.

“When we have kids please don't rent them out to him” She begged as part of her could already imagine an adult Kenny renting her children out from her husband. Her reply made him laugh while shaking his head and smiling in the direction of the boy as the DJ announced the last song for the event.

“Care to dance Mr Billionaire?”

“Only if you're my partner” Blake teased as they joined the rest of the party goers.

~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•

It's officially over! 

Happy late Christmas and Early New Year!

Sorry it took so long to get this out but Locke (my cat) got hospitalized and the bill is craaaaaazy. So at the moment I'm looking for a real life Blake Redwood to help pay for his bills, if anyone knows of one send him my way.

Kenny's story will be out soon, keep an eye out for that. It doesn't have a title yet so we're going to either call it

Kenny's story

Or

The billionaire's nephew

Both titles are temporary so feel free to pick favorites or suggest your own, it won't hurt my feelings.

Also if you've made it this far, you can read my speech where I thank everyone and their cats.

1st off to meeksadorable and CGMsRight for making me write this. The story started out as a joke after we wrote a list of things we wanted in a Billionaire husband.

To my sister xx_jacks_xx who is the reason behind Blake's name and awkwardness.

ScarletteLei I finished! We can cross this off our bucket list now.

Thank you everyone else who voted it's been a pleasure knowing you guys enjoyed this story.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

6.6M 238K 61
#3 on Featured list! "I need you to be my wife." he said lifting her chin up, forcing her to look at him. "But, we don't love each other." protes...
False Rumors De Elle

Proză scurtă

372 31 9
Edit: Hi, this is more present day Elle. Not the past Elle that wrote this. I would like to thank you for reading, however I must warn you. I reread...
944K 23.6K 32
An impressive Yale degree. Great friends. An even greater boyfriend and a bright future- she thought she had it all. She thought her life was perfect...
4.4M 155K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...