Badass Alpha Loves Curves

Par LittleKitLover

Mature Content (Abuse, Sex etc) "Sorry princess, I'll buy you new ones." I felt him smirk against my skin as... Plus

Chapter 0: Diamond Harris
Chapter 1: New Chance
Chapter 2: Lunch
Chapter 3: Sterotypical Teen Girls
Chapter 4 Alpha Daniel?
Chapter 5: Shopping
Chapter 6: Careful
Chapter 7: Twisted
Chapter 8: The Fight
Chapter 9: You're mine
Chapter 10: Take me
Chapter 11: Big Mistake
Chapter 12: Returning
Chapter 12.2 : Three Words
Chapter 13: Future Sister in law
Chapter 14: The Cheater
Chapter 15: Always Daniel's
Chapter 16: Taken
Chapter 17: Mate
Chapter 18: So Many Questions
Chapter 19: His Fiance
Chapter AU: Social Media Promo
Chapter 20: Getting Back to Business
Chapter AU: Thank You
Chapter 21: Room 60
Chapter 22: Old Faces
Chapter Au: Merry Xmas

Chapter 23: In Due Time

8.6K 139 41
Par LittleKitLover

Breathe in, Breathe out.

Breathe, Diamond. Breathe. I chanted over and over again. My head was pulsing. My palms sweaty and a nauseous feeling ran through my veins. Where is he when I needed him? As of Alpha training is more important than this. It was a big event. His mother was here for moments, yet left for some reason. Does no one see he importance of this? It felt like it was only the twins and I. My vision was blurred as my head pulsed. Breathe, breathe. I felt as if I was going to explode. Just think of the babies, Diamond. This is for them. Their big arrival. You got this. Happy thoughts. You are also there. My vision turned red. Before I knew it, my mouth exploded.

"I said pastel colors only! How hard is it for you idiots to understand?" Never again will I ever let warrior wolves paint my nursery. Oh it will be fine Daniel said. They are my best wolves he said. They painted my lounge he said. One of them have experience in carpeting he said. I am about five seconds away from killing him. Trust your mate's opinion, they said.

"Ugh!" I exclaimed out loud in frustration. Its been a two week since my gender reveal to Daniel and we plan to get the nursery finished before we have the ceremony of presenting the genders to the council and pack. He got so excited, it was adorable. Daniel started making lists of names, half of which I hate, and reading parenting books. I think it finally become real to him that in less than a month, we are having pups. Well, semi pups. I don't know if my vampire genetics will transfer to them but I hope it doesn't.

Feeding is horrible. I never told Daniel this but, sometimes at night, I have a midnight "snack". The "snack" is Daniel's sweet blood. It was even better when he went to alpha trainings and it has pumped through his organs thoroughly.

A light smack on my bum took me out of my thoughts and I felt warm arms wrap around me tight. Daniel's minty breath infused the air around me, as he kissed light pecks onto my neck.

"How's the painting going, baby?" I turned around swiftly to him and lean into his chest.

"Your mutts are annoying me!" I felt him chuckle through the vibrations of his chest. I felt him smack me on the bum hard before looking down on me.

"What did I tell you about calling my warriors mutts?"

"D-don't do it unless you want to have your version of playtime." I pouted my lips after I said it, thinking of his version of playtime. It was pretty much him spanking me until I call our warning safe word. I think I got up to 47 last time.

"Good girl. Now what is the problem with my 'mutts'?"

"They got deep colors inside of pastel and I sent them out again to get it and they got the wrong shades. They literally went through fifty shades of grey! Danny, they are stressing me out." I stomped my feet in frustration and a laugh erupted that wasn't of Daniel's. I turn to see Kyle with two more buckets of paint.

"I am sorry for the wait Luna. I think these might be the right ones." I walked up to him and looked at the buckets. I swear, if these aren't right. I take off the lids and take a small paint brush and dip it to see the color. I held it up for light to hit it at the right angle.

"Finally!"

8 hours later

The nursery was completed with the colors that matches the genders of the babies and accents of greys and white to add that modern touch. After the multiple runs to KEA furnitures and almost rejecting Daniel as my mate, the nursery was whole.

"All we need is the finishing touches." Daniel rubbed his hands over my bulging stomach as he whispered to me.

Our eyes connected and all I felt were sparkes throughout my body. To this day, he still gives me butterflies."I can't believe we are about to be parents in a month. It feels so quick."

"Maybe because it was," I frowned slightly at the realization," I don't regret a moment of it though." We kissed passionately. There was a hunger for attention apparent. After I had returned and Daniel has become the official alpha of the pack, we hardly spent time together other than at school. It will get even worst when Daniel graduates in 2 months and I have another year before I get my diploma.

"Daniel, I miss you." I mumbled into his chest. The vibrations erupted again.

"I have missed you too, baby. Don't worry. I am staying right here." I looked up onto his eyes once again with wonder. The emeralds cut through my heart at every glance.

"Forever and ever?"

"For eternity and beyond." He pecked my forehead and strokes my curls softly.

"Yawn, I'm sleepy." I slump into his arms before I felt my weight be lifted by him. I am still surprised he can lift me so easily; I was not a light feather in any shape or form. I felt the soft sheets of our bed hit my back. He tucked me in next to him and snuggled me close. I stared into his eyes as we fell into a deep slumber in our bed.

Ours, it felt amazing to say that in my head again. Our relationship has been rocky throughout and I knew it would not be perfect throughout. He wasn't a saint and I was no virgin Mary, yet that's what made us whole. Now all I am waiting for is the babies and the ring. In due time. I know where we are right now is where I want to stay.

Forever.

Today was the day of the big gender reveal to the entire pack and my first ceremony where I am the official Luna. It was nerve recking to say the least. They would have special banners with my name on it and treat me with smoothing respect, all because the moon goddess made my mate be an alpha. Its crazy to imagine that a literal mutt is mated to a pure breed alpha. In many packs, my kind would be an omega servant. The moon goddess was really looking out for a sister.

If I were to end this book soon, would you guys want a sequel? Or two?

DONT WORRY, it isn't done yet. I have a little more fight left in me. *Hint*

I want some suggestions on how I should end it. I know it's kinda sad but I want to be able to go back and fix some things.

I always thought this book would be like 50 parts atleast but I realized the plot like can not stretch that far...may be.

Anyways, do you want a sad ending or a happy ending or a bittersweet ending that makes you want to cry but you can accept the outcomes with a laugh?

Btw? New cover or old one?

See y'all next time aka in a few days

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

406K 15K 40
Every year for the past hundred years, there has been a masquerade ball that was held where all wolves found their mates, in particular, Alpha Landon...
6.7M 183K 42
I almost choke on the piece of chocolate covered strawberry as I saw Alpha Liam from the Crimson Fangs Pack come walking towards me with a smile. I s...
159K 5.9K 46
*Mature Content* Prada is a 19 year old girl but she doesn't have the typical life of one instead of going to college she is using more than her bra...
189K 10.2K 32
Zane Hendricks is the youngest Alpha to have ever created a pack at the age of sixteen and has grown quite the reputation throughout the years as a f...