The Black Cat and The Wolf (C...

By SpaceKidAesthetic

Adrien/Chat Noir X Male!Reader (Y/N) (L/N) *Don't let me write descriptions. I honestly can't* Bring tissues... More

SNEAK PEAK
Chapter One ✓
Chapter Two ✓
Chapter Three ✓
Chapter Four ✓
Chapter Five ✓
Chapter Six ✓
Chapter Seven ✓
Chapter Eight ✓
Chapter Ten ✓
Chapter Eleven ✓
Chapter Twelve ✓
Chapter Thirteen ✔
Chapter Fourteen ✓
Chapter Fifteen ✓
Chapter Sixteen* ✓ *Edited and More Added*
Chapter Seventeen ✓
Chapter Eighteen ✓
One Shot: Hanahaki Disease
GUESS WHAT

Chapter Nine ✓

5.6K 238 268
By SpaceKidAesthetic

You dreaded going to school now. Adrien had to either carry you or push you in the wheelchair and neither seemed bully-free friendly. Especially around Chloe. You tried to get out of it, saying you could just use crutches and work around it (painfully) without the help. Adrien wouldn't take no for an answer and now you're going to be carried everywhere.

He was serious about it.

Your (good) arm was around his neck, head buried in his chest since it was the only place you could hide. The school was already in session, you both pretty late since it took awhile to actually get yourself dressed (sadly you had to have Adrien help you, and you were not going into detail as to what he had to help you with) and you were still embarrassed about that.

"I'll explain why I have to carry you and hopefully they'll be alright with it." Adrien shifted you in his arms and started up the steps carefully.

You groaned as you pressed your face to his chest. All you wanted was for the day to already be over; you didn't want to deal with anything today. Adrien sensed your distress, rubbing your shoulder where his hand rested - he couldn't exactly move his arms to comfort you any more than usual so that would have to do until later.

"You're gonna have to get the door," Adrien muttered as you both neared the classroom.

Your blue eyes raised from his chest, searching for the doorknob. Since your (bad) arm was in a cast, it was a bit harder to open the door, but easier than having Adrien try to open it.

Every. Single. Pair. Of. Fucking. Eyes. Every single one was on you and Adrien when the door opened and he slipped in. Your head was buried out of sight again, black hair the only thing that people could see. You had worn a grey hoodie and really baggy pants (to hide the casts) so it just looked like Adrien was carrying you for no absolute reason.

He set you down in your normal seat (beside him) and walked up to the teacher, muttering in a low voice to avoid everyone knowing what the hell happened. You dropped your head on the table, flipped up your hood with one arm, and hid. You could just barely hear people whispering and could only guess it was about you.

Nino leaned over, tapping on your shoulder. "How're your legs?" He asked.

You shrugged. "Pretty fucked up. I can't do shit by myself."

"Did Adrien have to help you dress?" Alya joined in from behind you, sounding quite smug.

You turned to glare at her, slightly wincing as you smacked your leg against the bench. Nino stifled a laugh as Marinette rubbed your shoulder the best she could. You debated whether or not you should move away but decided against it, reluctantly letting her touch you. It was the least you could do after (not exactly) making them go with you to the hospital.

"Shut up," you growled turning to face the desk. His attention was then brought back to the teacher as Adrien slid back into his seat between you and Nino.

The teacher had stood up, thanking Adrien for his info, and beckoned for someone to come in. "We have a new student joining us today, everyone. Please welcome Ethan Nakamura."

You stared at him in shock, eyes wide, body frozen. You couldn't tell if you were scared, or even terrified. He seemed to stop as well when his stormy grey eyes met your (e/c) orbs. He didn't seem to have changed much, besides the fact that he was built and taller but his fluffy hair had been dyed a fiery color. He wore a leather jacket and a white, graphic t-shirt, his pants covered in chains and silver designs, the boots were combat boots, also covered in silver spikes. Seems like he went punk.

Ethan. Nakamura. Ethan. The boy that drove you to kill yourself at 13-years-old. The boy that happened to be your first and last heartbreak. He was here. In flesh and all of his living glory...

He was the first to snap out of staring at you and took a seat beside Chloe. You, on the other hand, were unable to take your eyes off of him. It was not in an "Oh my gosh, he's so hot now, I love him again" type of way but "He's here. He's actually here in the flesh. Mother fucker I'm gonna die today". You didn't feel safe. All hope of feeling safe again was gone.

Adrien set his hand on your shoulder, gaining your attention back. "Are you alright, Y/n?"

"Hmm? Oh, yeah, yeah. I'm good. I'm okay." You ignored him and tuned into what the teacher has been talking about.

You could feel his stare burning holes into the side of your head but you refrained from looking over. Your body was shaking almost badly, your breath no longer even and coming out in short pants. Your throat was burning, your eyes dry. Without thinking, your hand searched for Adrien's catching his attention. He gave a confused look as he held your hand, only taking a few seconds for the realization to set in.

Adrien cursed softly under his breath, raising his other hand.

"Yes, Adrien?"

"Y/n is having a panic attack, I need to help them out of here." He moved so he was facing you squeezing your hand.

The teacher shook her head. "He'll get over it, Adrien. Just leave him be."

Alya slammed her hands on the table and stood up. "He can't breathe, miss!" She didn't listen when the teacher told her to sit down, rushing over to your side and helping Adrien get you out of the seat. Adrien slipped his arms under your legs and back, Marinette and Alya steadying you. Nino gathered your stuff and rushed out with it, the other three (standing) following him.

"We are so getting in trouble," Marinette muttered kneeling beside you as Adrien set you down in the hallway, trying to get you to calm down.

He was panicking with you, not exactly knowing how to help. "Wh-what triggered the attack?"

"It wasn't Chloe, she hasn't done anything yet," Marinette concluded.

"Teacher didn't do anything to point him out until after Adrien had called out," Nino added.

"I think it was Ethan," Alya shrieked, "They were staring at each other and Y/n seemed scared or surprised."

Adrien kinda waved it off. "We'll figure it out later, first, how do you calm down someone during a panic attack?"

Nino sat beside the blonde. "I thought you knew this because you did it before!"

"I was just guessing!"

You pulled at your hair with your good hand, the other dead-like, resting at your side. You could barely hear what they were saying anymore, blocking it out with the raging thoughts rushing through your head. Almost barely could you register Adrien's hands on your shoulders, his gaze meeting yours.

His thumb wiped at your cheek (had you been crying?) and cupped your cheeks so you could look at him. "Breath, Y/n. I need you to try and calm down, just listen to me. You're in a safe place, you're with us. Just, try and breathe with me, match your breath with mine."

You nodded closing your eyes, your good hand holding Adrien's wrist, matching the pace of his breathing, slowly calming down. He seemed to notice too, smiling softly.

"You're doing great, Y/n. It's going to be alright. You're safe and alive and okay..." His voice reached your thoughts, calming almost everything.

Sniffling, you nodded again, squeezing his wrist.

"Dude. How the fuck-" Nino commented.

Adrien slipped away from you, already making you miss his touch. He shrugged and went to pick you up, your arm instinctively wrapping around his neck. "I'll take Y/n to the nurse's office. You guys head back to class, maybe you won't get in as much trouble."

You didn't look up, your face buried in his chest. Honestly, you were glad you told Foxxie to stay hidden at the mansion. They would've been found out by someone during that.

As Adrien carried you to the Nurse's office, you barely moved and finally spoke. "I'm sorry..." You muttered with a raspy voice.

"No need to be. It wasn't your fault." He replied, setting you down in one of the beds since the nurse was nowhere to be seen.

But it was, you wanted to say. "You guys are gonna get in trouble because of me."

"It's worth it," he said, setting your bag and stuff down. "Your health, mental or physical, is more important than some subject in school. It was stupid that she said what she said."

"It's not easy to get over," you informed him.

Adrien nodded, sitting on the bed. Silence passed between the two of you, neither knowing what to say.

You played with sheets on the bed, staring at the wall across from you, silent.

"Get some sleep," Adrien whispered, playing with your hair. You sighed, lying on your side and, for once, following his request.

~~~

Lunch came too quickly. Adrien had finally convinced you to let him wheel you around in a wheelchair (you were kinda reluctant on leaving the bed) and brought you down to the steps, helping you sit on the top one with Marinette, Alya, Nino, and him. You were silent as you ate, taking small bites and barely touching your food. Adrien had brought it up a few times but you just waved it off and continued eating. You couldn't fucking wait until the bell rang for you to all go home.

"Hey, is it alright if I sit here?"

Refraining from looking up, you watched as Adrien nodded and allowed Ethan to sit beside him and in front of you.

XxSaltKingxX

Help me, please

Sent Now
Read Now

XxHeroBoyxX

What's happening? Do I need
to find you? Are you hurt? Do

I need to call an ambulance?

Sent Now
Read Now

XxSaltKingxX

I'm not hurt and it's okay no need
to call the ambulance. I wish you
were able to come here. Ethan is
here and I'm freaking out. He's sitting
with us and trying to talk to me and
I don't want to talk to him

Sent Now
Read Now

XxHeroBoyxX

You can't leave either, can you...

Sent NowRead Now

XxSaltKingxX

My legs are broken, of course
I can leave. I'll just get up and walk
away from everyone and everything
and just go home. Yup. Totally
able to do that.

Sent Now
Read Now

XxHeroBoyxX

Sassy. Well damn Mr. Sass King
Master Sarcasm. Just try to ignore-

Your phone was ripped from your hands, Ethan holding it away from you as he smiled sweetly. Bitterly sweet. "Don't you know how rude it is to ignore someone?"

Don't you know how rude it is to tell someone to kill themselves and purposely kill their soul? Oh wait, I guess not - you wanted to say. You held out your hand. "Give me my phone back," you growled.

"Oooh. Doesn't the puppy have some bark," Ethan taunted, laughing as he handed you your phone back. "So, how have you been since I last saw you?"

The last time you saw me was when I was on the floor, broken, embarrassed, and told to kill myself. You gripped your phone tightly, noting that the others were still there and you had to keep your cool. Sighing you went back to the text and waved him off. "Like I know who you are."

XxHeroBoyxX

Sassy. Well damn Mr. Sass King
Master Sarcasm. Just try to ignore
him and focus on talking to me or
your other friends. Act like you have no
idea who he is or anything.

Sent 5 Minutes Ago
Read 5 Minutes Ago

XxSaltBoyxX

I plan to.

Sent Now
Read Now

~~~~

Welcome Back, Ethan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 134 7
"you're so obsessed with me!!" "you're in fantasy land, holy shit." ──── a foreign exchange student keeps bumping into a famous model who thinks he's...
276K 4.5K 45
Title:Adrien/Cat Noir X Reader Description:This Is A X Reader story and the villains will be made up and maybe some of them might be real.So please e...
32.7K 1K 29
Cat Noir smiles. "Purr-haps we should go for ice cream after this." Instead of giggling like I usually do, I tightly wrap my arms around his shoulder...
2.2K 102 10
❝ 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 and just like the last, and like the next, i'll make you fall in love with me over and over again. we can 𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 our...