Hopelessly Devoted | Hale- TO...

Por multi_fandom2015

You know I'm just a fool who's willing To sit around and wait for you But, baby, can't you see There's nothin... Más

Summary + Cast
1 | New Life
2 | The Call
3 | Lord Tristan de Martel
4 | Past, Present, and Future
5 | Strix Initiation
6 | I'm Here
7 | Family Conversations
8 | Making Their Move
9 | Interrogation
10 | Surprise Guests
11 | Thanksgiving Dinner
12 | Negotiation
13 | Lexi V. Tristan
14 | Bigger Problems
15 | Control Yourself
16 | Happy Family Christmas
17 | Get Out
18 | Battle Preparations
19 | Not Herself
20 | In Your Head
21 | A Fox
22 | Games
23 | White Oak Bullets
24 | Out Of Time
25 | We Are The Same
26 | Not The Same
27 | Doppelbitch's Boyfriend
28 | Your Fault
29 | Hello, Little Sister
30 | Spiral
31 | Lockdown
32 | Family Quarrel
33 | Last of the White Oak
34 | Into An Original
35 | Loophole
36 | Town of Our Sorrows
37 | Final Step
38 | Say Goodbye
39 | All My Heart
40 | Took Them
41 | Unworthy
42 | Sweet Camille
43 | Wake Up
44 | Warning System
45 | Excellent Runners
46 | I Hate You
47 | Friend, Foe, Family
48 | No Choice
49 | Intuition
51 | The Puzzle
52 | Gone
Epilogue
NEXT BOOK

50 | Bear Witness

1.5K 68 7
Por multi_fandom2015

Derek and Kol stand at the base of the stairs, assembling the multitude of weapons on the table. Lexi had instantly called Derek to bring over any weapon he could find. She couldn't even be mad when he brought Cora.

Cora's reaction had been to glare at Lexi and stomp up to Freya to help. The wolf didn't want to be around her brother or the Original. Not now.

As Lexi walks down with Elijah, Klaus joins the group at the table. "Freya's tracking your sirelings now," Kol informs Klaus. "So it won't be long which works for me. I could use a good fight." Kol picks up a crossbow, an arrow already knocked. He lets the arrow fly, not noticing its direction.

When it slices into Lexi's arm, she just shrugs. Derek glares at Kol, "You do that again, I'll join the other side just so I can kick your ass."

"I'd love to see you try," Kol snaps.

"Don't worry, I deserved it," Lexi waves it off, leaning against the staircase.

"We have an advantage," Elijah says, moving the conversation along before Derek could react to Lexi's statement. One thing he had learned about the couple is how angry they got when their counterpart thought of themselves as unwanted, or undeserving, or, most specifically, when they thought of themselves as monsters. That was unacceptable. "No vampire may enter this stronghold as long as the deed remains in Freya's name."

"So what? We hide here while the enemies mass at the front gate?" Kol scoffs.

"If they are so determined to die at our hands, let them come," Klaus states.

"See if you still think that way when they actually get here," Derek retorts.

All five of them look up when they hear something drop to the floor on the story above. Lexi straightens up as several heartbeats reach her ears. She places a hand on Derek's arm, muttering, "Go upstairs. Find Cora, Hayley, Hope, and Freya. And get out." Lexi glances at her brothers. "I don't care if it's through the bloody windows. Get everyone out. And stay away."

Derek clenches his jaw, squeezing Lexi's hand before he rushes off.

Lexi and her brothers stomp into the main room of the compound to see it flooding with vampires. The hundreds, if not thousands, of vampires surround the Mikaelsons. Elijah discreetly steps closer to Lexi. She's the only mortal one in the room. And everyone knows it.

One man, followed by more vampires, saunters into the compound, his expression full of utter hatred. Lexi's breath gets caught in her throat, and she glances down at her hands.

"Never thought it would come to this. But as always, the Mikaelsons made my choice for me," the man preaches, coming to a stop after circling the group of Originals.

"Marcel," Klaus breathes, his eyes full of awe. "How?"

"How are we in your home?" Marcel asks. "I have friends who can nullify a deed, foreclose on a property like that," he snaps. Lexi is able to contain a flinch. "Or did you mean," His dark eyes move to Lexi's. "How am I not a rotting corpse?"

Klaus does his best not to glance back at Lexi, who Elijah is standing right in front of. "I thought my friend was dead, and yet here you are," Klaus says, stepping towards Marcel. "So send these fools away, and let's talk. You and me."

"Is that relief I hear? Really?" Marcel spits. "If I hadn't been one step ahead of you, I would be at the bottom of the river."

No one had heard her come up. Klaus doubts even Elijah noticed her disappear from his protective stance. "Marcel," Lexi states, standing right in between the vampire and the hybrid. "Your anger is with me. I'm the one responsible for this crime against you."

"One thing I learned sticking around this family, Alexis," This time, she does flinch. "You take on one of you, you are taking on all of you. These guys, Klaus' sirelings," Marcel motions to the group around them. "They're here to bear witness today."

"Are you planning to put on a little show, Marcellus?" Kol drawls.

"Damned straight," Marcel smirks before preaching to his crowd. "The Fall of the Mikaelsons. And guess what, the show has already started."

The crowd erupts in cheers.

Kol slowly passes his blue-eyed siblings so he is right in front of Marcel. "I know you're hurt," Kol's voice is cautious. More so than his siblings had ever heard him be. "I loved Davina too." And then he gets angry. "And it would break her heart to see you like this."

Marcel snaps, pointing right at Kol's chest, "Don't mention her name. If it weren't for you, she'd still be alive."

Kol knocks Marcel's hand away and exclaims. "But she's not. This is an insult to her memory!"

Lexi doesn't know how it started. Suddenly, Kol and Marcel are fighting. Then, Marcel has a hold of Kol. Next, his teeth sink into Kol's neck as her brother screams. A snap sounds as Kol's neck is broken before Marcel throws him away like a broken toy.

"Kol," Klaus breathes in horror.

Lexi can't move or even speak as Elijah retaliates. Marcel avoids the attack only for Klaus to try to punch him. Marcel grabs Klaus, throwing him back. Elijah tries to take the opportunity to land a punch, but Marcel catches Elijah's fist. The monster forces the noble Original to his knees. The poisonous fangs sink into Elijah's wrist.

Suddenly, Marcel rips his fangs free, groaning in pain. Elijah falls to the ground. Marcel kicks Elijah towards his brothers, and again, he almost drops to his knees in pain.

"You're missing something, Marcel Gerard," Lexi seethes, her hands in fists. "You do not have the same protection the Ancestors offered Lucien Castle."

Standing straight up, Marcel hisses, "Give me your best shot, Lexi."

"Alexis," Elijah groans in warning, reaching a hand out. Lexi silences him without uttering a word.

"If I remember correctly, the last time you threatened my family, I ripped your heart out before you could move," Lexi growls, her claws biting into her palms.

"I have the advantage now." Marcel lunges forward, only for Lexi to disappear.

A cold laugh sounds through the compound. Marcel looks up to see Lexi on the edge of the second-floor balcony, her legs swinging. "I think you all forget exactly who I am." She jumps down.

The vampires part like the Red Sea. All of them trying, and failing, to cover their fear.

"I am Alexis Mikaelson!" Her voice booms and echoes through the compound. Marcel tilts his head up in an attempt to remain composed. "I may be the youngest Mikaelson, but I am certainly the strongest. Not that I flaunt it. Why show your power when you could watch as every person who ever underestimated you or wronged you could burn with just a thought?" Lexi begins to approach Marcel, still out of range of his fangs.

"You underestimate us witches. You despise us werewolves. I could kill all but one in this room within a minute," Lexi's eyes remain solely on Marcel. "Davina died. Get over it. She's not coming back."

"Don't talk about her when you condemned her to an unknowable hell," Marcel snaps.

"I gave her peace from this tiring, no-good world," Lexi retorts. "I gave her respite."

"Shut up!" Marcel pounces, teeth first. Again, Lexi disappears.

Next thing he knows, Marcel is on the ground because someone hit the back of his head. He scrambles to his feet only for a foot to press against his chest.

The heel digs into his skin.

Lexi glares down at him, shaking her head. "You were my friend. And you betrayed us so many times."

"About the same amount of times you did me."

"Can't argue with that." Lexi drops her foot, letting Marcel sit up. "You were family, Marcel."

Marcel stands up, anger flaring in his stomach. "You killed me. You ripped my heart out! Why?"

"I had no choice."

Marcel lets out a roar. Before Lexi can do any of her magic tricks, Marcel punches her in the face. She stumbles back, letting out a soft groan. He stalks towards her.

She kicks his leg, hearing a snap. He just grabs her shoulder to punch her again. Blood pours from her nose as she digs her nails into Marcel's arm.

"Alexis!" Someone yells from behind. But Lexi doesn't see it coming. Marcel grips Lexi tight enough so her breathing is cut off. Then comes the pain radiating from her shoulder.

She screams as the venom dissolves into her blood. Marcel's fangs feel like fire in her shoulder as if he lit a match and her blood were the oil. Every inch of her begins to ache, to hurt, to burn.

She is coherent enough to know that her scream had turned into a roar. Her eyes burn red behind closed lids. She recognizes the sound— the sound of a defeated Alpha. A soon to be dead Alpha.

Marcel pulls back with a smirk, his hand moving to grip her throat. Her roar cuts off as she chokes for air, her claws scratching Marcel's face and arms. "I guess I win this time," Marcel snarls, his hands tightening.

Lexi chokes out a spell, sending both of them apart in a burst of light.

Marcel is the first one to stand. His eyes instantly find Lexi on the ground, her arms too weak to pick herself up. She coughs, trying to inhale enough oxygen to move.

"I guess," Marcel says, beginning to stomp back over to her. "I win this time."

When she looks up, he can tell she won't stop him. If he brought his hand down, prolonging her death, she would not fight back. If he ended it quickly, she would accept it.

Before he can lay a hand on her, he is pushed back. Klaus stands between Lexi and Marcel, his expression full of pain and anger, for once not hidden. "You want her?" he growls. "You have to go through me first."

Marcel begins to smirk. "Don't mind if I do."

Suddenly, a blonde steps between them, her red dress shining in the light. "Stop!" She screams, her voice filled with horror.

Marcel stares in shock. "Rebekah," he breathes.

Lexi is completely still on the ground. Her shoulder is throbbing, but she doesn't care.

Rebekah stands there, completely and totally ok. She doesn't look pale like she did when she was daggered. She looks perfectly fine.

She turns to Klaus, her eyes determined. "Hayley, Derek, and Cora have Hope and Freya. Take our siblings and go now. Marcel will not hurt me." She turns to him with a glare. "Not if he knows what's good for him."

Klaus nods, speeding towards Kol first. Then, Elijah.

Rebekah's eyes move to Lexi, who still has not moved. Her blue eyes soften as she sees the tears welling up in Lexi's eyes. "Go, Lexi."

"No," Lexi shakes her head. "I'm not leaving you. Not again."

"Niklaus," Rebekah glances at her brother. "Get them out of here."

"No!" Lexi exclaims, getting to her knees. Before she can rush forward, Klaus' arms wrap around her stomach, pulling her back. "Let me go!" She screams, trying to break free. "Rebekah!"

And then, Klaus speeds out of the compound, Elijah and Kol behind him. All the while Lexi screams for her sister. 

I think you guys will like the ending of this book. It's gonna be great :).

Hope you enjoyed!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.7K 153 33
a girl struggling with the will to live and a man whose been taking peoples lives for 1000 years. who ever thought these opposites would attract. St...
55.2K 2.4K 55
Who can say If I've been changed for the better? I do believe I have been changed for the better And because I knew you Because I knew you I have bee...
56.2K 1K 36
AU > The Originals - It's been 10 years since the Mikaelson's fell to the deadly Hollow. Rebekah and Marcel happily living in New York, Kol getting r...
206K 6.1K 58
Ranked #23 in #klausmikaelson stories ☺️ *** "Did I make the great Klaus Mikaelson care for someone like me?" *** in which Rebekah returns to take ca...