Sabertooth Life

Od Fairytailfan1702

Ever wonder what Sabertooth does while Fairy Tail goes to work. See the troubles, love, and betrayal of Saber... Více

Halloween Party
Back home
Untitled Part 3
Race to disaster
Plan of Action
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Job is rigged
Trapped
Ransom
Ways to Escape
Escape
Can you feel it?
Manipulating
A snake's past
Snake Charmer vs Ophiuchus
Birthday Boy
Happy Birthday
Guilds in Deep Sleep
Come Together
Wake them up
That Season
Dragon Slayer Mating Season
Plan of Action
Inner Dragons
Fight It!
"Please, Come back to me"
Chapter 29
Memories of the Past
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
1st VS 2nd
Chapter 37
Return of Abyss Horn
For the Master
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
"Sting!"
What it Means to be Master
Fake Date?
"You want me to do what?"
The Truth is
Chapter 47
The Facade

Snake Charmer

781 14 1
Od Fairytailfan1702

No One's POV

This is a day which a darkness awoke. After being sealed away and buried it awoke to take revenge and free it's self from the chains it's forced to wear. A dark force awakens, more powerful than the Spirt King.  

In the Celestial spirt world the spirts brace for the arrival of a fallen spirt. 

The Snake Charmer.

"Just keep an eye on her we'll keep Yukino from her key." Libra told Aquarius. 

"No problem." Aquarius said as she remained at Ophiuchus door.

"Remember what I told you?" Ophiuchus asked Leo.

"Yes, I remember." He said.

"We'll keep Yukino distracted." Mama Pisces said.

"Aquarius whatever happens you cannot let me leave this house or let Yukino in." Ophiuchus said.

"I won't." She said as They went in to Ophiuchus's home. The spirts went to there homes not knowing the power they were up against.

Yukino's POV

"Where are we going?" I asked Minerva who was pulling me by the hand.

"To go Christmas shopping." She said.

"Shouldn't we have brought the boys?" I asked.

"And let them see their gifts besides, they are decorating the guild." She reminded me.

"What are we gonna get?" I asked. I honestly had no idea what to get anyone other than Minerva.

"That's why we're here to find a gift." Minerva said as she took off. I was left in the middle of a store and I just wondered looking for something special.

I saw a hat like Rufus's but green. I thought about it but decided not to get it. Then I passed by a machine that printed out lacrimas. I had an idea. I got 7 different frames. One was red, black, green, silver, pink and Purple. Then I printed 7 pieces of paper.

I headed off to find Minerva I checked 2 stores then I came to a third store.

"Minerva?" I said as I saw her in the back of the store but she didn't here me.

"Miner-," I was cut off by something tugging on my shirt. I turned to see a man with his hands on my hips.

"Um, can you please let go." I said as I tried to go to Minerva. 

"Why?" He asked.

"I need to catch up to my friend." I said as I pushed his hands off me.I began to walk towards Minerva when he grabbed me again.

"But I haven't unwrapped my gift." He said, by then I was done.

"Open gate of the-," He slapped my hand knocking the keys from my hand then Minerva was next to me and knocking him out.

"You alright?" She asked me picking up the gifts on the floor.

"Yeah, ah don't look." I said realizing she's looking at her gift.

"How is it you just got harassed but came out fresh as a daisy?" She said.

I just shrugged my shoulders as I grabbed my keys. We walked to the guild when trouble showed up. The people from the store came to guild but in greater numbers.

"You here for round two?" Minerva asked stepping up.

"Wouldn't you like to know." He said.

"That's why she asked." I said.

" You'll pay for knocking out are friend." One of them said.

"Your friend is a pervert." Minerva said.

"He was harassing me." I said. 

"So, what if we all did." He said taking a step closer and me and Minerva getting ready.

"Then you'll be dead." A voice said.

"Or just in horrific pain." Another voice said. The doors of Sabertooth opened and members cam beside us.

"Ready?" Rogue said.

"Ready." Sting said. 

"Open gate of the twin fish. Pisces!" I said.

"Shadow dragon slash!" Rogue yelled.

"You should leave now while you can still walk." Sting said as Orga and Rufus came.

"Trust me it'll get real ugly real fast." Orga said.

With only two attacks they left. As Pisces was getting ready to leave I stopped them.

"Pisces." I said as they transformed into their true form.

"Yes mama." Son Pisces said. 

"I need you help. It's been 10 years since I made a contract with Ophiuchus and I would like to get her something." I said.

"Oh, um sure just a gift." Mama Pisces said.

"Well, yeah and I want to get her something good I own her." 

"Right, what were you thinking." Son Pisces asked.

"I was thinking about maybe throwing her a party in the Celestial spirt world." 

"What?" Son Pisces said Minerva who was standing by me turned around.

"Is something wrong with that?" She asked.

"Um, well...ugh, mom?" He said.

"Uh right, Ophiuchus isn't feeling well." Mama Pisces said.

"Then Yukino can go visit her." Minerva insisted.

"But she can't have visitors. She must not be disturbed." Mama Pisces said.

"But why?" I asked.

'Celestial Spirt world.

Ophiuchus's POV

"Aquarius, I feel it. My mind is fading." I said.

"Don't worry you can handle it. Your Ophiuchus." She said.

"Yeah but i'm not the Snake Charmer." I said. You heard the sky rumble. You see the moon being blacked out. It's an eclipse but there are two eclipse. One is the lunar which affects every spirt but the solar eclipse effects me. And only me.

I looked down at my hands as they became and white gray color.

"Ophiuchus stay in control." Aquarius said.

"I'm trying. she's been saving her magic for 10 years." I said.

I got up and felt part of me pulling away. I became dizzy and I fell to the ground.

"Ophiuchus!" Was the last thing I heard before I saw her. The Snake Charmer.

She stood up were I was like I fell out of which in a way is true. Her purple hair blew around her floating in the air as her eyes were purple. Her dress was blue with gray skin and purple snake prints along her arms and face.

(The one on the right is what she is wearing. I just what to say I don't own this. I'M NOT THE OWNER.)

Aquarius's POV

Ophiuchus was lying on the ground. She passed out during the separation.

"It's been a while hasn't it?" The snake charmer said facing away.

"Yes, it has." I said.

"I missed you, Did you miss me?" She asked.

"No."

"You've wounded me. It seems my absence means nothing to you. Tell me when shall we duel." She asked.

"That's up to Ophiuchus." I said.

"Right Ophiuchus, you know her name isn't even Ophiuchus right." She said.

"She beat you, and you were banished." I said.

"She sealed me away for ten years. For what? For a kid. She is the deserve. She was the Snake Charmer. Does Yukino know?" She asked. How-how did she know.

Ophiuchus kept her mouth shut and never spoke allowed to Yukino to protect her.

"What you think just because Ophiuchus never spoke a word about Yukino I wouldn't know she cared about her. Ophiuchus was wise to try to bury her feelings but in the end it's all for nothing." She said.

"You won't find her." I said.

"I don't need to. Your still in the hands of Lucy right?" I widened my eyes as she said her name. The snake charmer is known for beats, deals, manipulating people and controlling snakes or people who are twisted.

"She's in Fairy Tail. Friends with Natsu, Happy, Gray and Erza right. A close friend to Yukino."

"What are you getting at?" I demanded.

"You want her safety tell me where Yukino is. You know how much I hate having a master to follow." She told me. I thought to myself about what would happen. I need to protect Lucy. Then again I overheard Leo and Ophiuchus. 

I can't let Lucy get dragged into this.

I'm sorry Ophiuchus.

"Sabertooth guild." I said. She disappeared in then air as Ophiuchus woke up.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"I know. I know. It's my fault Lucy was brought into this." Ophiuchus said.

"Go, You need to stop her. If you can seal her away-,"

"I can't." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"She's saved her energy for years. She's the snake charmer. I can't win." She said.

"She is you. You where the snake charmer once then you over through her to save Yukino because she killed your wizard holder. You are the same everything she is, you are." I told her.

"You can't give up. Your really going to leave Yukino. You raised Yukino since the years she was lost. You and Libra swore to protect her. Your really going to let her down." I said. I could see I awoke something in her and she was ready.

"If it doesn't work my key." She said.

"Where do you think she's heading?" I asked her.

"Sabertooth." I said.

"Alright, "

Snake Charmer's POV

"Run, Run Yukino. Because here I come."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

19.9K 577 30
I want to make a fan-fiction about... Fairy Tail (don't own it, but love it) Because why not. A fight for Lucy, let us see who she ends up with. Let...
39.5K 990 48
When Natsu calls all the girls in the guild weak because they are not stronger than him and the other guys in the guild and the guys agree the girls...
12K 450 8
CAUTION! this story was written in 2014 and is just now going through revisions. FAIRY TAIL FANFIC (republishing for different purposes) " In which...
266K 4.8K 24
It's that time of the year. What time?! Dragon mating season! But this time...It is also Devil mating season...Which means now Gray is in this utter...