Unexpected Happenings (Ao No...

By shroudedbyshadows

With his flames yearning for more dominance and wrecking his body, Rin is at a spot. What's worse is when Sat... More

1; It all started with a nosebleed
2; Chest pain
3; He's not Shiro
4; Don't go to Shiro
5; His flames are taking over
6; We can burn you too
7; Stronger than him
8; Accept us
9; Take me
11; We must save him
12; His flames are gone
13; I will save you, Nii-san
14; He is still Rin
15; Emptiness
16; I will protect Nii-san
17; You can't execute him
18; Kirina Kayato
19; Let's have some fun
20; You're going too far
21; Patch him up
22; Because you're the son of Satan
23; Black blades
24; Give me Rin
25; In Gehenna... Again
26; It's time for your treatment
27; Please set me free
28; I can save you

10; You're nothing compared to me

4.9K 179 4
By shroudedbyshadows

"Satan! Die! Disappear before me!" Rin screeched, his world becoming blur and overcome with anger and hatred. Konekomaru's father... Bon's temple... Lives sacrificed for nothing... Taken by Satan!

Mindless Rin marched forward to Satan's flames, huffing and puffing. He wanted his blood. With a raise of his fist, he broke the iron bars he stared at so painfully once before.

"Oopsey, oopsey, not so easy! I'm different from you, shonny! You're just my incarnation. Something I made out of boredom! "

With a pulling of strings, he made Rin's vision turn pitch black.

Rin, who had gone beserk from all the power entering him before, collapsed hard on the broken bars. What had just happened was like darkness engulfed the life out of Rin's eyes, his hatred, his vision of the man he hated and wanted to destroy so much before.

"That's my boy. "

Hii sorry for writing so less in a chapter, but don't worry, the story isn't going to end soon! *wink wonk* I'm still thinking of the story development and more :')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 47 2
[Post-anime first season] The Blue Night events had an effect in the lifes of basically everyone, and so you joined the Exorcist student program. H...
16.4K 480 9
This is the rewritten version What if Rin overheard Shiro and Yukio talking about their little 'secret' one night? What would change? Rin couldn't s...
163K 5.6K 32
A blue exorcist fanfic I do not own The enemy of my enemy is my friend... Right? What happens when a simple exorcist training mission goes wrong? Y...
4.6K 209 27
"Flames may always cause destruction, but the purest are so much more than they think." Rin thought he finally found a normal life. He had friends. A...