Book 2: Soul Tie.. โ€ขCOMPLETEDโ€ข

Par DestineeSlaughter_

Book 2 to Back in tha day, Enjoyโค Plus

Castโค
|2|
|3| EXPLICIT CONTENT
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29| Final Chapter
|30| Life without my love

|1|

1K 38 33
Par DestineeSlaughter_

Don't be a silent reader😊

Soul tie: definition- A soul tie is like a linkage in the soul realm between two people. It links their souls together, which can bring fourth both beneficial results or negative results. 

My hands shook violently as I prepared myself to knock on the door.

Why am I so nervous?

I squeezed my eyes shut and tapped the door, I heard shuffling around before it opened. "What chu want? Tupac mugged me, his scent greeting my nostrils. "I- I want to tell you the truth." I stuttered, looking down at my feet. "Is that a lie too? He asked, emotionless. I shook my head before he opened the door wider, letting me in.

A week ago..

"I uhh.." I stuttered nervously as Tupac pressured me for an answer. "Shaniyke, I want chu to tell me the truth ma."

"She really ain't gotta tell you shit if she don't want to." DeVante smirked. "Donald.. He accidentally hit me while we were sleeping, he's a rough sleeper, it was an accident." I forced out the lie, because it was so hard to tell. Pac shook his head in disappointment. "I thought you said you could talk to me about anything.. But chu lied about that too."

"Pac i-"

"I'll be at that hotel on 25th when you decide to tell the truth." He interrupted me before leaving and slamming the door.

"And stay out." DeVante chuckled. "Good job baby, that was the best lie I've heard from you.. Daddy has to go take his medicine, we can watch a movie when I come back." He said, before going upstairs.

present..

"You gon talk or what? Pac spat, with an attitude. Which I understood why, he's been here a week, waiting for me to come tell him the truth, and I'm ashamed that it took me that long. "So.. Umm, I don't really know where to start." I mumbled. "How bout why you lied to me." He stared at me from the couch across the room. "I just wanted you to think everything was fine.. I didn't want you to worry about me."

There was a long moment of silence before Pac busted out laughing, making me jump. "What's funny?

"Shaniyke, whenever your not with me, I'm worried about you, and I'm tryna figure out, when you gon learn that we supposed to be together." my face crunched up in confusion. "Me? Don't act like you ain't been jumping from broad to broad. You know damn well we would be together if it wasn't for half of the shit you did."

I took a deep breath to lower my tone..

"I ain't let chu in to argue wit me, I just need you to tell me wassup wit chu and song bird A'ight."

I rolled my eyes. "DeVante has Borderline Bipolar Disorder." Pac's face immediately changed into a concerned expression. He sighed and rubbed a hand down his face. "When was you gon tell me this?

"I'm telling you now." I shrugged. I still don't understand why Tupac thinks I should tell him everything that goes on in my life, he's not my parent or my man so..

"Shaniyke yo-" he paused and took a deep breath.

"Shaniyke, you gotta talk to me about stuff like this baby girl, he been hitting you? He asked calmly. My throat felt dry and I didn't want to answer. I just nodded.

I flinched when Pac's fist met the table, making everything on it Jump. "ima kill his ass." He mumbled. I shook my head before getting up and sitting beside him on the other couch. "Boopa, I promise I'm fine, you don't need to save me this time." I cooed, rubbing his back. Tupac shook me off.

"You don't understand, you are my life Shaniyke.. And knowing that the nigga be spazzing out and hitting you and shit, just don't sit right with me." He stared into my eyes intensely. "Now I'm all for your happiness, but you don't want me to take action, I promise you that baby." He chuckled slightly.

I sighed and layed my head on his shoulder...

"I'm glad you care about me, but I love him, and I think this is gonna work Pac." He ran his fingers through my hair and sucked his teeth. "As long as I'm on this earth, no relationship you in will work."

***

"Where we're you? DeVante asked, as soon as I got into the house. My stomach sank and I felt the joy drain from my body. "Liyah's house." I mumbled. "Oh really." He chuckled lowly, holding the house phone up. "Because I called her, and she said she ain't seen you today." He added. I chewed on my bottom lip nervously. "Your lying to me?

"I.. I was.." I sighed not able to come up with a lie. "I was with Pac."

DeVante's eyebrows raised and he got up from the couch, slowly walking towards me. "What did y'all talk about? He asked. "The movie he's working on." I said, with more confidence.

D chuckled loudly. "Oh baby, that can't be it, or you wouldn't have lied to me." His hazel eyes burned into my soul. "I don't know what your talking about." I looked up at his tall figure. I don't understand why he has to know everywhere I go. "Your l-" he was cut off by the house phone ringing and I let out a breath. "We'll talk about this later." He said, before answering the phone.

I stepped out onto the porch and lit a cigarette.. The wedding is in a week and I'm not sure.. If I even want to marry him anymore.. What Pac said, won't go away.. Is it true?

"As long as I'm on this earth, no relationship your in will work."

I mean, When he first came to our school, me and Randy broke up, and then me and Eric.. And now I'm having doubt's about Donald.. Maybe he's right.. Maybe we're supposed to be together.

Wedding Day

"Why you so nervous? This the same nigga you been living with for like.. A year." Sheree giggled, while doing my make up. "I don't know.. I just am." I shrugged.

"Niyke, I always thought chu and Tupac crazy ass would be getting married, you surprised me girl, you surprised me." Sharlene chuckled, while sitting in the corner, flipping through a magazine. "Me too, the first time I saw y'all asses together I just knew y'all was gon have a house full of little Lesane's." Aaliyah added, wiggling her fingers. Sheree just tucked her lips in between her teeth as we rambled on about me and Pac.

"Annnd I'm done." She smiled, spinning my chair around towards the mirror. "Thanks girlie." I smiled. "You ready to be married to that gorgeous Caramel man out there? Li asked, while doing my edges.

I nodded. "Don't move." She chuckled.

"Sorry, but y'all look cute too, don't act like I ain't pick no good dresses for y'all." I smiled at my fine ass friends in their brides maid dresses. "Yea its cute I guess." Tionne mumbled, eyeing herself in the mirror.

After I made a track with TLC, I found out Tionne and Rozanda was cool chicks. I invited Lisa to the wedding, but I doubt she coming. "I think its banging! Rozanda screamed. "The dress definitely making Sheree ass look fat." She added, making everybody laugh. "Her ass look fat in everything." Aaliyah chuckled. "She's right." Sheree giggled.

"What time is it? I asked, nervously. The ceremony starts at 6...🙈

"5:45." Sharlene said, taking off her wrist watch because it didn't match the dress. "Alrighty then, I think we should head on out there." Aaliyah said, holding my dress so I wouldn't rip it as I got out of the chair.

"Shaniyke you look fine as hell." Rozanda grabbed my hand and made me twirl. "Thanks." Sometimes I question her sexuality.🤔

We made our way out of the room and my friends blew kisses at me before they left to go line up at the alter.. And I was left alone with my thoughts.

Your about to be married... To DeVante Swing... I repeated over and over to myself.

"Hey Niyke." A deep voice broke my train of throught. I turned around and met eyes with Dalvin, who was walking with K-Ci. "Wassup." I gave them a sweet smile. "Look man, I just wanna say that chu a tough one for making it this far with D, he must really love you." Dalvin said, K-Ci nodded in agreement. "Cause lord knows that nigga can be hard to deal with." he said.

I never talk to K-Ci that much, but he seems nice. "Thanks." I chuckled nervously. "You look stunning, by the way." Dalvin winked at me before they went inside.

Lawd.. They might as well be called Hodeci.🤦🏾

I clutched the pink roses tighter as the music began to play.

Here we go.

The Two men I hired, opened the door for me, and I chewed my bottom lip when all eyes were on me... I gave small smiles to everyone I made eye contact with and to my surprise, Lisa came, and of course she brung Eazy with her. I could hear the media outside, trying to get in and take pictures.. And I tried to ignore them.

Then finally, I locked eyes with DeVante.. He was wearing and all white suit and his hair was curly, just how I like it.😏

"Mmm girl, you look like somethin good to eat." His deep voice whispered in my ear, I bit my lip to keep from jumping on him in front of all these people. Me and DeVante couldn't stop eye raping each other and neither one of us was listening to the priest. All I heard was "speak now, or forever hold your peace." And something made me look into the crowd.

It was Tupac.. He was about to raise his hand, but mama Afeni grabbed it and whispered something in his ear that made him look mad.

I wonder what she said..🤔

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Mr and Mrs DeGrate." The priest joked, making everyone laugh. DeVante grabbed my face and kissed me passionately. "I love you, wife." He cooed, I giggled and pecked his lips again. "I love you too husband."

Reception

"Where did Lisa go? I wanted to thank her for coming." I asked Tionne, as we danced to LL cool J on the dance floor. "She said she had some business to take care of." she shrugged, taking a sip from her drink while still dancing. I thought about what I saw earlier and cut through all my guests to find Tupac.

I saw his bald head but I bumped into somebody. "Ma.. Hey.." I gave an akward smile to Afeni.

"Hey baby, I'm sorry for how I talked to you that day, I was just upset when I realized you and my son aren't going to be together." She forced a smile.

"Its fine." I hugged her. "But you scared me, I really didn't expect for you or Pac to come." I chuckled. "Oh no sweetheart, your still like a daughter to me.. And I wouldn't miss my daughter's wedding for the world." She cooed, making me smile big. "Thanks mama." I kissed her cheek and followed who I was sure was Tupac, until I was outside.

A black jeep drove by and I caught a glimpse of something silver, and felt something Peirce through my  chest.

pop! pop! pop!
_________________________________________________

Hey y'all😊 starting book 2 off with a bang! Get it, because she got shot😂😂 but hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, be sure to tell your friends about my books and Follow my Tupac fanpage on IG: 2pacbethebest._😊 Dm me and let me know your from Wattpad so I can follow you back!! VOTE!!❤

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

6.8K 330 22
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐›๐š๐ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐Œ๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐ข, ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐๐š. ๐–...
Everything changes Par deadlywork

Fiction gรฉnรฉrale

112K 3K 44
Book 2 of difference between us
328K 10.9K 32
-๐˜ผ ๐™™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™– ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐Ÿ˜ญโ™ฅ๏ธ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š๐Ÿ˜ผ. ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
209K 3.6K 35
๐€ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง.